All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 14'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago
Great sex but looking for more...

At some point in your story, I would think we might see true feelings evolve for one of Dex's conquest and all the complications that will bring...

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Just love this story is evolving. I love that it appears that Dex will get a more permanent relation with Reece and I hope that will be his happily ever after.

Great chapter, well done, it gets my 5 star vote. Can't wait till next chapter when Dex is back at school with Reece being his (hopefully) permanent girlfriend.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 3 years ago

really enjoyed this chapter, but i'm sad at the state of things with sylvia.

Reaper7990Reaper7990over 2 years ago

Not gonna lie, was hoping Dex would end up with Sylvia and Reece in the end. But you sent her if a different direction, will have to read on to find out.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

A 1 and a big nope. Really don’t like the sharem and the pawning off his potential love interest to others.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

When Sylvia told Dex she misses him sometimes i would've had Dex say that he doesn't miss her at all

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Wow, Sylvia telling Dex that she misses him "sometimes" was harsh. Akin to telling him she doesn't miss him much. Cold. Ginger character needs to bow out of the story. At best she is cock blocking Dex and Reece. Hope their relationship works out but at this point not gonna hold my breath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous