All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 15'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BH54BH54almost 4 years ago
A lie or a mistake.

Reece said she picked up Rich at the mall but later Sylvia said Rich was her friend and Reece joined them for a 3-way. Was this a lie from Reece or from Sylvia (to cover up for Reece) or just a writers error?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I will be Dex, I will consider Alexis like a better girlfriend to become a pair. To improve sex adventure, Reece like Sylvia will be good, but not to be a pair.

BigZeke13BigZeke13almost 4 years agoAuthor
To: A lie or a mistake

I had to go back and reread this chapter with regard to Rich and how he came into the picture. I'd like to say that the two different stories were Reece protecting Sylvia and vice versa. In reality, it was a screw up, that I even missed while editing. If I had caught it, I would have made the disconnect a lie by Sylvia to protect Reece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Recee is no GF material

Recee is no longer viable to be dex's gf for the one small reason of covering up and hiding the fact that she is seeing other guys

At least dex didn't give her the impression that he was hers alone

In fact she got to know him through her sister he was fucking and others and in no way did she even shown that she had a problem with that

And the fact that she had sex with dex at night before and then with the other guy in the morning and tries to tell dex that he was just a dick she uses while he was away is so bullshit , same with the restaurant scene

Which only shows that she is not different from her sister who is just using him for his dick and not because she actually and genuinely loves him

Bigpat55Bigpat55almost 4 years ago
Why push it

I like the fact that dex can have feelings for the sisters yet still not feel snubbed for not getting a girlfriend situation, i dont think he’s ready for a monogamous relationship since hes more poly atm, plus he’s still in college so just playing the field, i have no doubt he cares about syll a reece though with frequency of their encounters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why...

...in the world are people obsessing over Dex getting a girlfriend? If he does that seems like the last sentence of the last paragraph of the last chapter of the story. Go read erotic couplings if that's what you want.

Another fine chapter BigZeke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ideas

Here are a few ideas that I would love to see introduced in some way into this series of stories...

1. Would love to see an older Hunter and Alexis from your "Pool Boy" series introduced, maybe with Hunter having become the college's new football coach, with Alexis as his sexy nympho wife. Even though they ended up wealthy, either they could have spent through the wealth or got bored and decided to live simpler lives, or maybe they become donors to the college who when the situation presents itself have sex with the students. Would love Hunter and Alexis to become mentors to help out Dex and his girls.

2. Reece becoming like Alexis, being a nympho slut girlfriend who is willing to share and be shared would continue the story in the direction it has been going.

3. You need to introduce some sort of conflict like you had in the prequel to this story "Sleepwalking Mom" and in "Pool Boy". Giving Dex and his friends and family having a problem to overcome makes for better story telling, otherwise both you and the majority of your readers will get bored from the sex. With you getting bored first, then your readers who read for something other than jerk off material.

A problem to overcome should take several chapters to resolve and gives you more material than thinking up new sex scenarios for your characters to experience. While the tension between Reece and Dex over Reece transferring colleges was the chief source of tension in this series, that seems to be resolved with this chapter.

In "Pool Boy" you had Alexis' dad and his business partner providing much of the problem that needed to be solved, then you had the scam in Greece. In Sleepwalking Mom", you had the mother's passions and Sylvia's ex and his crazy sister. Once you solve the problem you will need to either find a satisfying way to end the series or build up to another issue that will need to be resolved to keep your series interesting to you to write.

Some potential areas where you could create the needed tension in this series could be a cock hungry girl at the college who is willing to destroy Dex and the women in his life if she can't have access to his cock, or the douche bag real estate client who Dex's mother had to suck off to help out Linda, then there are the cop boyfriends of the twins finding out about the incest between Dex and the twins as incest is illegal.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

The story is great, but I am just starting to wonder about Reeces real intentions. Does she really want to be with Dex or is like all the rest of the females in this story just interested in using Dex for his monster cock. Reece seems to be getting awful slutty lately for someone who supposedly wanted to be with Dex. I think the story needs to get serious about Dex and Reeces relationship if that is where the story is going. At any rate gets my 5 star vote. Look forward to the next chapter.

Sparks59Sparks59almost 4 years ago
I agree with Rancher46.

I was hoping Reese and Dex were heading for a relationship like mom and dad's. The interaction with the two restaurant guys followed by her comment that they are better looking than Dex, well that wrecked it for me. She's in the same category as the rest of his fuckbuddys, all she cares about is the cock. At some level that's gotta start pulling at Dex's emotions. He might as well be a gigalo. They want it so bad, make them pay for it. (except mom and the twins).

domin1991domin1991almost 4 years ago
Good story, but...

Its good when it was only dad... But now ..more and more random dicks in the story. Wtf it was dating or what ,but 2 random guy just get free bj? 10 min ago Reese crying, then give random bj in restaurant? I will read this and thx anyway, but i hope author will stop writing about random dudes who fucks his mom, sisters and other... Its only my opinion and i hope author will see it. P.s. sorry for my bad language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Maddie

Maybe it’s time to get Maddie gangbanged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Первый раз за все главы вместо 5 звёзд поставил 1. Что за нах? Ладно отца втянули в эту куколдовскую херню, но теперь ещё нарисовался какой-то Рич, который потрахивает девушек гг, но как вишенка на торте ещё и минеты каким-то рандомным официантом. И самое страшное и мерзкое, что гг это возбуждает, его это радует - просто мерзость, вызывает только чувство тошноты🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Too bad we can’t give negative numbers. Dex is an idiot. He should dump everyone and stop everything with his family and get a girlfriend who is faithful. This sharem is showing he really wants a committed relationship. And those he gets involved with are not respecting him and treating him as an object.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Good story but Dex is an idiot for not saying what he thinks he should say he just smiles and nods he's head like a fucking moron he should've told both Reece and Sylvia to piss off

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

General impression is that to Sylvia all men are just cocks to be used when needed and then when she gets bored of them, replaced. Not sure Reece is that far behind her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous