Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation was glorious and I let out a grown as I lowered my hips to drive myself deep inside. Her hand clung to the slippery shaft as I started sawing my hips up and down. Her lips fell open as she gasped for air. Her eyes were open and staring up at me but there was no evidence that she was conscious of anything.

She picked up on my rhythm and rocked her hips up and down to match my down and ups. She had got me so aroused that my own orgasm was coming on like a freight train. It was going to be unstoppable and I didn't try. I felt Reece's pussy milking at my cock as she gripped it with her vaginal muscles. I returned the favor and she wailed out a moan, "Oh God, Yes. Keep going. Oh fuck, Dex. Cum in meeeeee." Her head slammed back down into the pillow as she slammed her hips up at me. She was in another huge orgasm. She was so hot. I wouldn't have been shocked if she burst into flames.

Her clenching pussy yanked my climax from me and I launched stream after stream of cum into her. She screeched with each one until she started to settle down. I continued to randomly flex my cock. She giggled with each one as she pushed her hips up at me. We were both gasping for oxygen as I dropped my torso to my elbows and kissed her.

I knew right away and Reece did too. My cock wasn't going down. It remained rock hard. I lifted my hips as far as I could and the sensation on our sexes caused us both to groan in stereo. Reece giggled and pushed her hips up so I couldn't pull it out of her. She grinned up at me. I smiled down and eased my hips back down and then rolled them forward to push my cock deep in her pussy. She moaned as I descended and then flinched slightly at the bottom.

I pushed my torso back up to take my weight on my arms. What an incredible sight to see as I gazed down upon her beauty. Those gorgeous aqua-blue eyes, glistening with tears and flicking back and forth between my eyes. She pursed her lips inviting me down for a kiss. I smiled. Her blonde hair, circled her head looked like a halo. My gaze descended to her breasts. They were firm and swollen from the blood coursing through her body, and they heaved up and down with each heavy breath. Her nipples were like long pink erasers. We just examined each other's bodies. She ran her fingers over the peaks and valleys of my abs and up over my pecs to my shoulders and then pulled herself up to kiss me. I dipped my head to receive it.

She clamped her vaginal muscles on my cock and giggled as she lowered her head back to the pillow. I returned the favor and flexed my cock hard, causing her to groan. I was reluctant to extract my cock, but I wanted to change positions for round two. I leaned back on my knees and my cock eased out of her. She frowned and pouted those luscious lips. She looked up from my bouncing cock to my face and said, "Doggy?"

I grinned and nodded. She was reading my mind. She scrambled out from under me and quickly got to her hands and knees. She started to spread her legs but I stopped her and pulled her legs back together again. Cum was drooling down her inner thighs. She adjusted her balance so she could push one hand to her sex. She pulled it back to her mouth and licked it clean.

She resumed her four-point stance, looking back over her shoulder, with a huge smile on her face. She was wagging her ass from side to side, inviting me in. I took my gooey cock in my hand and guided it to her pussy. When she felt it, she pushed back and I slid into her. She was tight but slippery and offered almost no resistance. She groaned, "Oh fuck, Dex. I love your cock. Jesus, it's hard."

I started sawing my hips into her as she muttered, "Oh my ggawwdd." She groaned out, "Yes. Yes. Yes," with each thrust forward. I started with a slow pace to savor the sensations. I wanted to fuck Reece forever. I slowly drove my cock into her and then snapped my hips forward for the last couple inches and she screeched each time.

Reece let her torso drop to one shoulder as she reached between her legs to feel my cock sliding in and out. With my legs spread outside of hers, she had free access to my swinging balls as I snapped my hips forward. She'd groan and rake her fingers over my balls. Then she gripped my shaft as I eased back. I was groaning from the sensations. Then I realized that she was furiously fingering her clitoris. I felt her tightness growing and I picked up my pace. She was cumming hard as she buried her face in her pillow to stifle her scream. Her entire body shuddered into an orgasm. I had a grip on her hips and I was jackhammering my cock into her convulsing sex. She was hardly through that one as she exploded into another one. Her pussy was furiously milking my cock trying to make me cum. I could feel it, but it wasn't imminent. Her face was turned to the side as she gasped for air. Between gasps she was mumbling, "Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus."

I slowed my pace. I was afraid that another orgasm like those two, right on top of the last one would kill her. The contortions on her face certainly looked like it could be possible. Her torso collapsed to the bed leaving her ass perched high in the air. My grip on her hips and the fact that she was hung up on my steel shaft held her up. She made no effort to prevent her knees from sliding backward, forcing me to follow her down to the bed. I leaned forward and placed my hands on the bed beside her. This new position changed the angle of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy with her ass held up by her arching back. Reece groaned with the new sensations. One of her hands was trapped under her and she continued to finger her sex. She obviously wanted more.

Reece wasn't aware of anything except my cock and her fingers. She didn't feel the compression of the bed beside us but I did. I turned to look, but before I saw who it was, I felt a hand gripping my balls between my spread legs. It was Sylvia and she was grinning hard at me when we made eye contact. She came up on one knee and kissed me as she continued to fondle my balls.

Reece's fingers abandoned her pussy and gripped my cock again before pushing further back to grip my balls. When she realized that another hand already possessed my balls, she tried to turn her head to see. She said, "Sylvia? Is that you? I hope it's you."

Sylvia giggled and said, "It's me. Why are you in my bed? What's wrong with yo ....?" She stopped in mid-sentence and then continued, "Oops, Rich was here, huh?" I assumed that the married guy, who was here when I arrived, name is Rich and Sylvia knows him too. Reece didn't respond to Sylvia's question.

I stopped my sawing motion and dropped my ass to my heels and my cock pulled out of Reece. She groaned as it came free. Fuck, my cock was hard and glistening from the cocktail of juices and cum from her pussy. Sylvia released my balls and grabbed my hard-on. She stroked its length a few times and then pulled her hand to the mouth. She had a wicked smile on her face as she licked her palm and sucked on each finger. Reece's ass dropped and she rolled to her side so she could see Sylvia. Reece grinned at her sister as Sylvia leaned forward and pushed her lips onto my cock and lashed her tongue around my knob and shaft. She pulled off and crawled toward Reece's sex. Reece rolled her hips back and lifted her leg to grant her sister full access. Sylvia slurped and licked while Reece groaned from Sylvia's attack.

Sylvia pulled back and then crawled up the bed and pressed her lips to Reece's. I started stroking my cock. Reece broke her embrace and smacked her lips and said, "Mmmm. Let's get some more, right from the source." Sylvia looked back at me and then dropped her gaze to my hand sliding slowly up and down my shaft. She had a tooth-baring grin on her face. Reece sat up and started unbuttoning Sylvia's blouse. Sylvia pulled her skirt up to her waist and tugged her bikini panties down over her upper hip before lifting herself up so she could pull her panties down to knees and the off over her three-inch heels.

Sylvia was up on her hands and knees sucking on my cock as Reece pulled her blouse off and then her bra. Once free of those, her hands joined her mouth and started a double hand job and blow job combination. I don't know if my cock got even harder but it sure felt like it. Reece unzipped Sylvia's skirt and pulled it down to her knees. We were all naked. I wondered if 'Rich' got to enjoy this scene.

Sylvia pushed me to my back and she positioned her big tits on my left thigh and Reece crawled up and set hers on my right thigh. They shared my cock back and forth. Sylvia was knob-gobbling while Reece ran her lips up and down her side of the shaft. Then they switched Reece popped her lips on and off my knob, while Sylvia lashed the shaft with her tongue. Then they both pulled back and passionately kissed each other as their hands flailed up and down my gooey wet shaft.

Then Sylvia climbed up the bed and stood above my hips and lowered herself to my cock as Reece guided it home. Sylvia slid onto my knob and then pulled off again. She groaned hard each time she pushed back onto my knob. Then she started with a rhythmic motion. She moaned with each deep penetration. Her head pulled back to face the ceiling and then her head fell forward as her hair cascaded over her face. She ground her hips at the bottom and mumbled, "Oh my gawwdd, Dex. I wanted this in me yesterday. Fuck, it's hard." I reached up and gripped her big tits and thumbed her hard nipples. She moaned and grabbed my hands to hold them there as she gyrated her hips on mine.

My orgasm was back but I pushed it away to wait for Sylvia. From the contorted look on her face, she wasn't far away. She was obviously aware and she was working it as she twisted her body as she rode up and down my shaft. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest and changed her attack. Other than her hips, rocking back and forth, driving her pussy, nothing else moved. Her lower spine arched with her attack. She hung her head above me and her hair blocked my view.

My climax was steady rising. I could feel my balls swirling as my body tensed in preparation for launch. A loud, "GGGAAAAHHHH" erupted from Sylvia's hidden face and she was cumming. Her clenching pussy was the last straw and I unloaded into her in many long powerful streams of cum. She groaned hard with each spasm.

When her orgasm subsided, she suddenly dropped her torso to mine and I hung on to her as I continued my climax. She moaned into my ear. I felt a hand grip my shaft that was half in and half out of Sylvia's pussy. Reece pulled my cock from Sylvia and clamped her lips over my knob and furiously began stroking it to collect any remaining shots. I felt my cock softening in Reece's mouth and she pulled off, rolled Sylvia off to her back and buried her lips in Sylvia's cum-oozing pussy. She shared what she collected with Sylvia. What an erotic sight that was.

We rolled into each other and the three of us just laid there unmoving except for our heaving chests. My dick rolled down on to my left hip. I must have dozed off because when I came to, Reece and Sylvia were in a side-by-side sixty-nine, lashing their tongues through the other's pussy, collecting any remaining cum and juices. I got out of Sylvia's bed and went to the bathroom between the two bedrooms.

I stepped up to the toilet and lifted the seat. I heard thumps on the floor from Sylvia's room and just as I started relieving my bladder, two hands came around me from either side and grabbed my dick from my hand. Reece was laughing and she said, "I want to hold it while you pee." Sylvia had my balls. I started to go, but Reece had a tight grip on my dick, pinching off the flow.

I said, "Whoa. Whoa. It's not a firehose. Just cradle it in your hand so you can aim it." She giggled and immediately let up on the grip. Her aim was terrible and I pissed everywhere. Reece adjusted her aim but Sylvia grabbed it and I pissed on the floor and the side of the vanity. I brushed their hands away and redirected the flow to the toilet. Reece and Sylvia were on their knees laughing hard. They got me laughing too. I finished and shook my flaccid dick. That got them laughing again. The heaviness of our moods when Reece and I got started had lifted.

Reece left and when I went looking for my clothes, she was stripping the bedding from her bed. I retrieved my clothes and carried them to the living room to get dressed. Sylvia must have been cleaning up in the bathroom. She came out to the kitchen with a spray bottle of cleaner and a wad of paper towels. She was still naked and still giggling.

Sylvia came out of the kitchen and asked, "Did you come while Rich was here?" I just nodded. "I'm sorry that happened. I started in with him whenever I needed a cock. Since you left, I didn't have an outlet. I needed a guy who wanted sex without a relationship. Reece joined us once for a three-way and I think Rich likes her better now. Whatever. He's just a cock anyway."

I smiled and said, "What about my father? Is he just a cock?" Sylvia showed a hint of embarrassment.

She said, "No and yes. Access to him is controlled by your mother. I love having sex with her. She is one erotic animal in bed." I smiled and nodded. "There are days that I wish I could just go down the hall to your Dad's office at work and get it on, but he would never do that unless your mother is there too." I smiled and nodded my agreement with her assessment.

Reece came out of her bedroom dressed. She was brushing her golden blonde hair. Sylvia went to her room and came back dressed in her comfy clothes. I had planned to have this conversation with Reece when I got off the elevator the first time. I had flip-flopped a couple times as Reece and I had our heart to heart talk before succumbing to lust. As I sat there in front of Reece and Sylvia, I was back to the frame of mind that I had when I drove into the parking lot. I sat on the edge of my chair and leaned forward. Sylvia looked at me and then Reece and finally said, "What's up?"

I smiled at Sylvia and then looked at Reece and started. It was going to be a simple, short statement that would probably start a much longer conversation. "Reece. I would like it if you would consider moving into the house with the twins and me. We have that spare bedroom." Reece just stared at me. Her lips formed into a soft smile as she turned to Sylvia, who seemed happier about the offer than Reece.

Sylvia spoke first, "You mean to start the spring semester?"

I answered, "No. I mean now. When we go back on Sunday." Reece and Sylvia looked at each other. This was sudden and it required a decision. If she decided it was too soon, the start of the next semester would be fine. She didn't take even a minute. She broke into a grin that threatened to split her face in two.

Sylvia started the Q&A, "What about your sexual relationship with the twins?" There was going to have to be some acceptance of existing relationships on Reece's part. I didn't want things to change but I wanted to include Reece in our sex lives and for her to feel free to engage in her own sex life. The twins and I had no constraints on each other. Both Sylvia and Reece already had experienced how that worked during their last visit. Reece would be free to join in or not. She could bring guys or girls back to the house for everyone to enjoy or keep it private. I didn't want to possess her or her me. I wanted to be involved in her life more than to just see her occasionally around the campus.

Sylvia listened and asked her questions that you'd expect from a corporate manager. I laughed when I said, "Jesus Sylvia, we're not writing up a contract or anything. If it works, fine. If not, other arrangements can be made. Sylvia smiled at me and nodded.

The only question Reece asked was whether the twins were on board with this. I confessed that I hadn't discussed the offer with them. I knew already that they would be fully on-board. Reece's eyes went back and forth between Sylvia and me and finally she said, "Can I have a day to think about it?" The answer was of course, certainly. The twins and I would drive back in two days, on Sunday. Reece would drive her own car and she knew where we lived. She could come anytime or not at all.

To wrap things up for the time-being, I suggested that we all go out for dinner, which again had been in my plans for this evening, but they hadn't included Sylvia. I had just the restaurant in mind. I had searched for just the right one on Google and Bing and then made phone calls to confirm. The food quality and ambiance were important but my search on the internet was to confirm one thing; they used linen tablecloths that dropped to the floor.

The experience with the twins at the restaurant with waitress, Adrien, before we drove home for Thanksgiving break had inspired me. I was kind of excited to get on with it. I had planned it out with just Reece, but it was easily modified to include Sylvia.

I pulled on my sport jacket and said, "Dress nice. No pants. I've got a special place picked out." Reece and Sylvia giggled and smiled at each other. Those smiles seemed to be communicating way more than I was picking up. Did all sisters have that non-verbal communication ability. They had a sultry component to them and I had a feeling that plans were being developed, silently, between them.

I heard the shower come on and I knew it would be an hour or more before we were ready to go. I was tempted to join them. I pushed open the bathroom door to find both of them in the shower together. They were washing each other, which was sexy enough. They didn't try to raise the sexual heat and when Sylvia turned off the water, I returned to the living room with an erection to deal with.

I found beer in the refrigerator and drank two before they came out of the bathroom together, dressed elegantly. Sylvia wore a knit dress that clung to every curve. The top came up to her arm pits and then covered her cleavage to wrap around her long slender neck in a knit turtle-neck fashion. Her hair and make-up were perfect. Her eyes popped and her lips glistened. Reece also wore a tight topped strapless dress that pushed her cleavage high above the dress. It fit her tight to the waist and then flared out loosely. Reece was every bit as gorgeous as Sylvia and her aqua-blue eyes shimmered. They were dressed perfectly for my plan. I didn't want either of them wearing tight A-line skirts.

I drove us to the restaurant and it was every bit as elegant as their website indicated. I hadn't made reservations, but the Maître 'd was gaa-gaa over Sylvia and Reece and they both flirted with him until he led us to a table in a private alcove. This was better than I could have hoped. I was all grins as the Maître 'd held out a chair for Sylvia and I did the same for Reece. The Maitre 'd bowed and stole a quick adjustment to his pants as he introduced himself as Anton. He told us our waiter would be Gustave. I doubted that either of those names were real. The restaurant was advertised as a Mediterranean Restaurant and the décor certainly leaned that way. The foreign sounding names were probably just a continuation of the theme.

Sylvia continued to flirt with Anton until he left. She leaned across the table to Reece and said, "Anton went away with an erection." Reece nodded and they both giggled. Gustav appeared at our table and his eyes went wide at the sight of Reece and Sylvia. My two minxes began flirting with him too. His gaze never left Reece's cleavage as we gave him our orders. When he bowed and left, I l laughed and said, "I don't think he heard a word we said. If we get what we ordered, it will be a miracle." They both laughed and nodded their agreement.

Sylvia leaned toward Reece and said, "We've got two good prospects lined up in this cozy little private alcove. I don't think we need Dex, do we?"