Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reece grinned at me and then back at Sylvia and said, "I think you're right. Anton is infatuated with you and Gustav couldn't take his eyes of these." She pushed her tits together with her hands to form even more cleavage.

Sylvia looked to Reece's enhanced cleavage with a sultry look and said, "Impressive, little sister. If Gustav isn't interested, I am."

They were intentionally leaving me out of their conversation. I got it. They were letting me know that they weren't sitting around waiting for me to show up. Be it Dad or Rich or Anton or Gustav; they could get sex whenever they wanted it. I smiled to myself as I listened to their banter. In this private setting, the possibilities were endless. I put all that aside as I contemplated when would be the best time to initiate my plan. My two dates were already warmed up.

The wine steward appeared and Sylvia order a bottle of Petite Sirah, which was delivered by Anton. He obviously wanted to flirt with Sylvia some more and Sylvia warmly accommodated him. Gustav appeared with our meals and it was getting crowded in our little alcove. No one was paying any attention to me, which was fine. No one ever did, when I was out with the gorgeous women in my life. The flirting was getting hotter but no one made any overt moves.

Gustav and Anton left us to our meals. We had all ordered the Prime-Rib and the wine was certainly complimentary. Sylvia knew her wines. I had never even heard of 'Petite Sirah'. It was much darker and bolder flavored than I wanted, but there was a definite touch of blueberries and even chocolate and of all things, black pepper. Our meals were delicious. I had made a good choice and Sylvia toasted me for bringing them here.

Through dinner, we talked about Reese and her final year in college. She was following in Sylvia's footsteps by majoring in business management. The loss of credits from the transfer and the flood meant that Reece couldn't graduate in May. She planned to continue in summer classes to graduate in the fall. Sylvia had already promised her a job with her company. The wine was strong and by the time the bottle was empty, Reece and Sylvia were pretty buzzed. I wasn't a big fan of the wine and had consumed considerably less.

After the table was cleared along with more flirting between Reece and Gustav. I made my move. Reece and Sylvia were giggling about something and I dropped my linen napkin to the floor. I pushed back my chair and nonchalantly dropped to my knees and then lifted the floor length tablecloth and ducked under. It was kind of dark but I could see well enough to find my initial target. Reece's legs were slightly parted but not enough to for me to get to my ultimate target without alerting her of my intentions first. I pushed my hand to the gap and eased forward. When my hand touched her thigh, she jumped a foot and slammed her legs shut on my hand. She gasped and Sylvia said, "What's wrong?"

Reece hesitated and then said, "Nothing." She spread her legs further apart and my hand continued on its journey to heaven. I grinned to myself when my fingers found pubic hair and no panties. Maybe, Reece and Sylvia had plans of their own after all.

I pushed my face between her spread legs and dragged my stubbled cheeks along her smooth thighs and flicked my tongue on Reece's clitoris. She groaned and jammed her elbows to the table as she leaned forward. I heard her say, "Oh Fuck, Dex. Yes. Right there. Oh my ggawwdd."

Sylvia lifted the tablecloth and lean down below the table to see what I was doing. She grinned and said, "You are a bad boy. You beat us to it." I grinned at Sylvia and then went to back to work on Reece's sex. Reece's hand came under the table and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deep into her flooding pussy, jamming my nose on her clit. She yelped from the contact.

Reece's moaning got Sylvia hot and she pulled her knit skirt up and her hand pushed in to her sex. I wanted that job so; I pushed my right hand along her thigh displaced her fingers with mine. She pitched back in her chair and groaned as she reversed course and pushed forward to the edge of her chair. She was just as wet as Reece.

They were both rocking through orgasms when I heard Gustav's voice say, "Have you decided on dessert?" What timing. I could only imagine the contorted faces he was looking at. I was surprised when I heard him excuse himself and walk away. Their pussies throbbed as they gyrated in their chairs. I switched and dragged my stubbled face along Sylvia's thighs to her sex and pushed two fingers into Reece's pussy, which continued to clench on them. I heard them both muttering, "Oh Fuck," and Sylvia's hand grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me in hard. Her clenching pussy pushed my tongue out as fast as I could push it in.

Gustav returned and this time he had Anton with him. I heard a curtain slide on a bar. I wasn't aware that these little alcoves, which provide privacy could provide even more by closing the drapes. I smiled when I heard two zippers being pulled down and moments later, I heard Gustav groan. He was positioned to Reece's right and he was obviously getting a blow job from Reece. I heard a similar groan to Sylvia's left. Anton was getting a blow job from Sylvia.

My cock had been rock-hard and it was harder now. I sat back on my heels so I could get it out. It needed some attention and fast. I banged my head on the table as I struggled with one hand. Anton was apparently fucking Sylvia's face as she was emitting a deep-throated, "mmuummpphhh .. mmummpphh" noise. I could envision her taking his thrusts deep in her mouth. I guess Anton incited Gustav to do the same and Reece groaned and moaned the same 'mmuummpphhing' noises.

The combined attacks of my lips and tongue and fingers along with Gustav and Anton's cocks thrusting into Reece's and Sylvia's mouth drove the girls into another orgasm. Their cock-muffled screeches were loud. Their pussies spasmed again and I increased my pace on Reece's pussy with one hand and my own cock with the other. Sylvia's pussy flooded my mouth and I pulled back to slurp with my tongue and banged my head on the table again. There wasn't any question whether Gustav and Anton knew where I was and what I was doing.

Anton groaned into his climax first and Sylvia made all the 'glurking' noises as she drank his jizz. Gustav was close behind and Reece made the same sounds as she loudly swallowed his deposit. Zipper noises followed soon after and the curtain was thrown back. The only sound was my hand wanking on my cock.

The tablecloth raised and Reece looked under the table. She smiled at me with cum on her chin and said, "Wow. That was amazing." She flexed her index finger motioning for me to come up. I backed out toward my chair and pulled myself out from under the table. When I stood up with my cock throbbing in my hand, they looked at each other with that silent communication thing going on.

Sylvia nodded at Reece to yield to her desires and Reece motioned for me to come to her. She positioned me between them and pulled my hand away as she bent forward and inhaled my cock. I groaned as she devoured me. Sylvia scooched her chair over close to me and reached under Reece's chin and cupped my balls in her hand.

Reece took several trips down my shaft before pulling back and bounced her lips on and off my glans while she furiously stroked my shaft. Reece pulled back and pointed my cock at Sylvia and she didn't hesitate as she swallowed me. She bobbed up and down on half of my cock and stroked the other half with a firm grip.

I was getting close and I watched Sylvia grin around my shaft as she knew too. She gave my cock back to Reece as I was building and when Reece dropped down, I launched my hips at her and rocketed cum into her mouth. She grinned and being fully aware of the load I was going to give her, guzzled down my cum.

After many shots, Gustav appeared. My cock was still in Reece's mouth as she was rimming my knob. She pulled off and turned to smile at Gustav. She ran her hand down my shaft as she looked back at him. He gathered himself and said, "Umm .. Anything for dessert?"

Reece and Sylvia giggled and Reece said, "We just had our dessert. Thank you anyway." Sylvia asked for the check.

Gustav chuckled and said, "Anton and I will pick up the tab. You are good to go." Sylvia reached over and scooped up the cum clinging to Reece's chin. Reece smiled at Gustav and wiped her chin and around her lips as she struggled to get my hard cock back in my pants. I finally had to unbuckle and pull my cock up to my belt and carefully zip back up before re-buckling.

Gustav watched the whole process and said, to no one particular, "That explains a lot." He leaned down and kissed Reece. She kissed him back. He backed out of the alcove and disappeared.

On the way out to the car, Sylvia said, "What do you think he meant by 'that explains a lot'.

I laughed and said, "He was wondering how an average looking guy like me has two gorgeous women like you, until he saw my erection. Question answered." Reece giggled and ran her hand along the contour of my hard-on.

Sylvia said, "I don't think you're average looking. Not to me anyway."

Reece giggled and said, "Compared to Gustav, maybe. He's gorgeous. So was Anton." Sylvia chuckled and nodded.

I laughed as I started the car. Reece and Sylvia argued over who was going to ride shotgun. I heard Sylvia loudly whispering, "You'll have him all the time. Let me have him until you guys go on Sunday." The arguing was over and Sylvia slid in against the center console. Reece got in the back with a frown on her face. The prospects for the ride home kept my cock as hard as a granite.