Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she said and started fucking her tits by humping up my hips. I could fuck her tits but I doubted that I was going to be able to cum on her triple-chinned face. After a few minutes, Janice pulled my cock from her cleavage and said, "There, I've had my fun. I always wanted to do that with a cock that was big enough to notice." She pulled her largess out from under my legs and the bed seemed to whisper a sigh of relief when she stood up. My cock slapped back down on my stomach before Lillian wrapped her fingers as far as she could around it. She looked to the other two who were busy fingering themselves under their skirts. She offered my cock to each of them but they both declined. They seemed content to watch.

Lillian and Hannah shared my cock back and forth while Janice fondled her massive tits and the other two moved to the other bed in a sixty-nine. The sounds of slurping tongues in wet pussies added to the eroticism and I could feel my orgasm building. I thought about warning Lillian and Hannah about the huge load of cum that was coming their way, but I didn't. They didn't deserve a warning.

Lillian was just pushing my cock deep in her mouth when I blew. I tried not to give myself away and Lillian was caught totally by surprise. I had to smile at the astonished look on her face as her mouth was instantly full of cum. Her eyes went wide and her cheeks puffed out before she pulled off in the middle of the first shot. Cum rocketed up above her head and cum sprayed from her coughing mouth into Hannah's face. Hannah pulled back and the second shot steamed across Hannah's face and then down to her tits. I was even surprised by the quantity of cum and power behind it. Lillian tried again to contain the streams of cum erupting from my cock but she still couldn't and she got a couple shot across her face and down her neck to her tits. I must have launched a dozen strong streams of cum before they just rolled out of the 'eye' onto Lillian's hand which had continued to jerk me off.

Other than the moans and groans from the other bed, there was silence in the room. I had to chuckle at the sight before me. Both Lillian and Hannah were covered with Jizz and they just sat there stunned. Lillian's index finger continued to move on the ridge of my knob and into the 'eye' spreading post-cum across my velvety crown.

Lillian was the first to speak, "Jesus Christ. Do you always cum like that?"

I grinned and said, "Mostly."

Hannah wiped cum from her right eye and stuck her finger into her mouth. She swirled the cum and saliva mixture around in her mouth and then said, "Mmmm. Not bad." Lillian did the same and nodded. The two proceeded to lick cum from each other's face and bodies and then Lillian move up beside me.

She leaned in and said, "What do you think? Are we even?"

I paused to consider her question and responded, "I don't think we're even, but I'm okay. If anyone asks, I'll say it was an S&M session gone wrong."

Janice uncuffed my wrists and I spent several minutes rubbing them to get the blood flowing in my arms again. Janice helped me to sit up. I had completely forgotten about my cock until I realized that it was still hard and bobbing above my lap. I covered it with my hands. I just wanted to get out of there. I didn't want any more blow jobs or fucks. Hannah dropped my clothes on the bed and I pulled them on as fast as I could.

At the door, Lillian stopped me and stretched up for a kiss. I wasn't angry with her anymore and I kissed her back. I read the pleading look on her face and said, "Don't worry. I'm good." I smiled and so did she. She opened the door and I half stepped through but instead stepped back into the room. "What would have happened to me if you didn't realize that I wasn't the guy."

Lillian's smile was replaced by a frown. "There was a plan. There is a plan for when we find him and we will. Just be glad for that monster cock and your ripped body. Those are what saved you." I gave her a tentative smile and left. When I got to the car, I just sat there behind the steering wheel and thought about what had just happened. I pulled the rearview mirror down to check the damage done by Hannah when she was wailing on me. I had a split lip and I'd have a black eye. I'd wouldn't be able to hide this from June and Julie. I decided that I'd have to come clean and tell them the truth. They probably wouldn't believe me either way.

June and Julie had horrified looks on their faces as I started the story. By the end, they were both laughing. June said, "Only you could fall in shit and come out smelling like a rose." We all laughed. Julie was daubing a cotton ball on my split lip. It stung like hell but I just flinched a little.

Julie asked if I was going to ask the girl out again. I hadn't used any names or dorms or descriptions when I was telling the story. I laughed at her question and said, "No. I don't think so. She has a relationship with a professor anyway, though every indication is that he is blackmailing her for a grade."

I changed the subject and said, "Did you two get to class on time this morning. I figured with all the cars in the driveway, that you wouldn't need a ride."

June giggled guiltily and said, "We did, but it was close. You must have gone already when Amy and Lisa went looking for you. I guess we were the second choice, but things got hot and heavy and we all nearly missed classes."

Julie started laughing and added, "Mitzy and Christy didn't get to take a shower because we used all the hot water and there was no time. They went to classes reeking of sex. We rolled down the car windows just to tease them." They both burst out laughing.

I smiled and flinched from the split lip and flicked my tongue over the wound. June headed for the kitchen and Julie leaned in and whispered, "Amy asked me if you'd go out with her, just her and you. I'm sure she wants you to herself. I told her that we don't get involved in your love life. After all, we're just housemates." She giggled and continued, "If you're interested, it's your move." She giggled and continued, "Afterall, you've done so well asking girls out." She gave an evil little grin and she headed for the kitchen.

It was late and I took three Tylenol and said good-night. June said, "We'll leave you alone tonight. You look pretty beat up. Sleep well."

I got a lot of looks the next day. My right eye was black and blue and my split lip was obvious. All I could do was wear it with pride. After my shower at the gym after my workout, I got corralled at the Juice Bar by Molly, Coach Vivian and Coach Mandy. They made a lot of fun of me and wanted to know what the other guy looked like. It was the same question that I'd been asked all day. I settled on the truth as the best response and said, "You should have seen her fists. I beat the crap out of them with my face." That shut them up and then they laughed, sure that I was screwing with them. They looked at each other and then back at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and said nothing more.

Vivian and Molly sat on one side of the booth and I pushed in as Mandy scooted in beside me. She looked at my black eye and leaned in and gently pursed her lips and kissed it. She pulled back and focused on my split lip with a look of sympathy and leaned forward again and kissed me gently on an unwounded portion. I kissed her back as I looked past her to Vivian and Molly, who were both grinning broadly. I got a distinct impression that something was up.

Molly nudged Vivian and said, "We should get some drinks." Vivian grinned and pushed out of the booth and then helped Molly out. They headed for the bar. If something was going on, it would happen now, and it did. Mandy put her hand on mine and said, "I'm sorry I blew you off when you asked me out. We had just lost the championship game and I was bummed and didn't want to pull anyone else down." She stopped talking and looked at me. "Shit. I'm justifying my actions and that wasn't what I wanted to do. I've hoped that you would ask me out ever since ... um .." Her face flushed a bit before continuing, "Well, um ... ever since my birthday party at Linda's house. Then I fucked it up when you did ask. I'm sorry." I was hearing 'I'm sorry' a lot lately. She went on, "I knew at the time that I'd fucked up but I was sure you'd ask me again but you haven't." She ran her tongue around her lips and said, "So, I ummm ... In this age of equality, I'm asking you out instead." She smiled and sat back and squeezed my hand.

I grinned and flinched as I felt my split lip. I flicked my tongue across the tenderness to see if it was bleeding again. Vivian and Molly were coming back from the bar with a tray of drinks and I leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips, being careful of mine. She held the kiss for a few moments and then I said, "I'm not great with rejection. I guess I figured that I had misread you and that you weren't interested. How about Friday night? Pick you up at seven?" She grinned and nodded as Vivian sat down on the bench seat and pushed in to make room for Molly.

Mandy looked at me and said, "I'll text my address." Molly glanced at Mandy and then looked at Vivian with a conspiratorial look in her eyes. Vivian fist-bumped a grinning Mandy. As I had suspected, this was all set up before I even sat down. I smiled to myself thinking, 'This is what I have wanted too, and she was right; I should have asked her out again.'

The citric acid in the orange juice stung like crazy but I sucked it up without any indications. As I left the field house, I resolved that one of these days, I was going to ask a girl, that interested me, out before she did. I wrapped my coat around me to ward off the cold. It was dark. The twins would get a ride home from basketball practice from one of their teammates.

I waited for them before I started dinner. I used the time to study. There was less than a month before finals and then a month off between semesters. I thought of Reece moving in soon and my dick began to blossom. I chuckled to myself as I ran my hand down over my left thigh. I wondered if I would survive the next semester under the same roof with June, Julie, and Reece. I wondered if there were larger beds than kings. I'd read about California Kings but discovered that they were four inches narrower but four inches longer. While those four extra inches in length would be nice, there would be less room for four people to sleep in.

While I contemplated mattresses, my erection started to disappear and I let it go. It was a distraction anyway. By the time I opened my textbook to study, it was gone. I dozed off in mid-page and woke with my chin on my chest when a car drove into the driveway. I had a raging hard-on. I had been in a dream and the details were already fading but the gist was that I was chained horizontally to a rack. I was struggling with my wrists, trying to get loose. Mandy, Vivian, and Molly were standing beside me. I could see their lips moving and laughing but there was no sound. The other end of the rack was connected to my dick and Mandy was turning a crank, stretching my dick out longer and longer. I expected pain but there wasn't any, just that tingling sensation. Molly was urging Mandy to take another turn of the crank and they laughed as she did. In the dream, my dick was several feet long when Vivian gave a thumbs-up sign and they all laughed silently again. It seemed so real as I came to.

By the time I could get off the bed, the dream was fading fast but the erection was still there. It wasn't several feet long. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face and let my cock go free by dropping my pants to the floor and stepping out of them. I pulled off my shirt too and pulled on my robe. I cinched the belt tight around my waist but my erection poked through the gap anyway. I couldn't remember anything of the dream anymore, but my cock seemed to.

I heard the jingle of keys and then voices in the foyer. I pushed my cock back to my stomach and adjusted the terry-cloth belt to hold it there before I went to my bedroom door. Julie was just passing my door and said, "Hey, Dex. We have company." She scanned me in my robe and smiled as she continued toward the kitchen.

June was behind her and she said, "Hi Dex." She motioned quickly behind her and said, "This is Ronda." She pivoted sideways and said to Ronda, "Ronda, this is Dex. Our housemate." I looked at Ronda to acknowledge her and as June pivoted back to continue toward the kitchen, she reached out and grabbed my terry-cloth belt and yanked it open.

Before I could react, my rock-hard erection flopped out of my robe and bobbed up and down in front of me. Ronda stopped dead in her tracks and stared at my bouncing cock for the brief seconds that it took for me to pull it back and get my robe back together. Even after my cock was back in my robe, Ronda stood there, mouth agape, staring at my crotch as though there was an after-image that she didn't want to disturb. June had stopped and turned around to watch Ronda's reaction and she was snickering, with a hand to her mouth as I turned to give her a look of disapproval.

June grinned at my scowling face and mumbled through her hand, "Oops."

Ronda was still standing there staring at my crotch as if she could still see my cock. I looked down to see for myself. Ronda pulled her eyes from my crotch and looked past me to June and said, "Shit. I was certain that Amy was just exaggerating. Fuck girl. You live with that." She pointed at my crotch to indicate what 'that' was. She didn't mean me. "How can you even walk?"

June burst out laughing and said, "Come on in. You can help with dinner. 'THAT' is for later." Ronda slowly walked past me and couldn't resist reaching out to touch my cock but I had it safely covered by my robe with my hands protecting her target. She giggled as she passed by and looked up at my face for the first time. She was almost as tall as the twins. Pretty in a cute way. Blonde hair pulled back in a tight pony-tail. Her light blue eyes sparkled as she smiled up at me. She was a bit heavier but her body was athletically feminine, with all the curves in the right places. She wore a baggy sweatshirt and tight sweatpants. The former couldn't hide her big boobs and the latter revealed a tight ass. She turned as she went past me and looked down at my crotch again and said, "If you need any help with that. Let me know. Okay?" She giggled as she caught up with June. I frowned as I thought, "Here we go again."

They were both laughing as they rounded the corner into the kitchen area. I opened my robe and my cock sprang out. I went back in my room and closed the door. I could either jerk myself off or wait for my cock to go down. I smiled to myself as I thought about Ronda's offer and said out loud, "Later." I stripped off my robe and pulled on a pair of tighty-whities, that I never wore, to hold my cock to my stomach. The knob stuck up well above the elastic waist-band. I pulled an extra long tee shirt from a hanger and pulled that on. I found an old baggy pair of sweatpants in my bureau and pulled those on and checked myself out in the mirror.

The twins and Ronni, as they called her, were in the kitchen preparing dinner when I came out and sat down on a barstool to watch the three of them, working like a well-oiled machine in the tight confines of the kitchen. Julie pulled a beer from the refrigerator and slid it across the bar at me. I popped the top and took a sip as I more closely examined Ronni's assets.

Her ass was spectacular. On par with June and Julie's asses. I couldn't see her legs but her hips were what I'd expect for a perfect ass. The sweatshirt gave hints of a nice rack but I was relying on my imagination a little. She kept glancing at me as she worked. Her face was flushed either from sexual anticipation or embarrassment at being examined like I was doing. I felt that tingling sensation as my dick pushed at the elastic band of cotton underwear. I realized that I was thinking about 'Later'. I slid off the barstool and took my beer to the family room to watch TV.

Dinner was so-so. It wasn't pizza or mac n' cheese, although either would have tasted better. Like I said, "Not much of Mom's cooking lessons took." I didn't complain. I washed it down with two more beers. They were drinking too. A pitcher of Mom's vodka lemonade was nearly gone.

As we all cleared the table, the three of them were giggling amongst themselves. I made odds at who would make the first move. I had Julie at 2:1, June at 3:1, and Ronni at 5:1. I did not know how 'odds' were calculated. This was just my way of guessing that Julie would kick things off somehow.

After all the beer, I excused myself and went to the foyer half-bath to drain the dragon. When I got back, their plan was already in motion and I threw the self-calculated odds out the window. All three were naked and Julie was on her back with her head toward me on a sofa pillow. Ronni was back to me, on her hands and knees with her pussy in Julie's face. She was already groaning from Julie's attack. I was looking straight down into her sex. Her ass was very enticing. June was sitting on her butt in close to Julie's sex with their legs entwined. I walked in and sat down on the sofa to get a better look. June was strapped into one of her dildo's and she had pushed the bulbous silicone knob into Julie's pussy. June was holding Ronni's face to her tits as Ronni lashed both nipples. It was a bad angle for June to get any fucking motion going, but she rocked her hips as she clung to Ronni so she wouldn't topple over backward. Julie was moaning into Ronni's pussy, so she was enjoying whatever June was giving her.

My cock was hard before I sat down to watch. Ronni continued licking and sucking on June's tits but her attention was on me. She waggled her ass over Julie's tongue and the sultry look in her eyes was beyond erotic. I pulled my cock out of my sweatpants and hooked the tighty-whities under my balls and slowly began jerking myself off. Ronni's gaze focused in on my stroking hand. She pulled her lips off June's nipple and muttered, "Fuck. That's huge." She waggled her ass again and this time she said to me, "Fuck my ass?" She said it as a question, not sure what I was going to do.

June looked at me and grinned and then nodded before pulling Ronni's lips back to her tits. I looked at Ronni's perfectly shaped ass bobbing up and down as she rocked her sex over Julie's lips. I went for it.

I walked over behind Ronni. Her anus was glistening from Julie's tongue attack. I stripped off my sweatpants and underwear and then my sweatshirt. I was as naked as they were. I dropped to my knees and inched them forward on either side of Julie's head right up to her shoulders, so I could get low enough to push my cock into Ronni's ass. Julie pulled her tongue from Ronni and sucked on my balls that were right in her face. I groaned from Julie's attack and guided my cock to Ronni's pussy. I pushed the knob in and Ronni pulled forward pulling herself off. She abandoned her attack on June's tits and yelled, "NO. JESUS. NOT THERE. I only fuck in the ass. I don't use any birth control. Come around here and I'll get you all sloppy with saliva for lubrication."

Julie broke in with, "I'll take care of it and she pulled my cock down to her lips and sucked me in until her nose collided with my balls. I fucked her face a little and pulled my cock back. She still had a grip on it and she kissed the knob and let it snap back up to Ronni's sex.

Ronni's face lowered into June's lap with her hands still molesting June's tits. She groaned hard as I pushed my fatty to her anus. She pushed back so I wouldn't push her over. She yelled, "OH FUCK," as my cock slid inside her. I stopped to give her a chance to adjust but she pushed back at me, eager to get my cock embedded in her ass.