Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the ride home, Mandy was a little buzzed as indicated by a change in her speaking cadence. My cock was throbbing in my pants as my heart raced. I could hear the blood coursing through my ears. I tried to will myself to calm down. She was giggling about something. I couldn't settle on the details of my plan. I just didn't want to come off as a bumbling high school student and embarrass myself. I also didn't want to appear to be a mauler by coming on to fast or too hard.

Mandy kept talking. She was going on about how she enjoyed the pool hall. How the attention of the other men there had given her confidence. She smiled over at me and I smiled back. I had never considered that Mandy, Miss All-American Lacrosse player, only a few years back would need a boost to her confidence. I took my eyes off the road and looked over at her. She was looking forward and she was aglow. I smiled at her as she noticed me looking her way. I returned my attention to the road. I glanced back at her again and I knew I'd be fine.

I parked in her driveway and opened my door as she started to open hers. I said, "I've got it." She smiled and removed her hand from the door handle. I went around to her side and opened the door for her. I offered my hand to assist and she took it with a grin. I knew I was being a bit too gallant but she seemed to like it. I walked her to her front door, took the keys from her hand and unlocked the lock and pushed the inner door open a foot or so, and let the storm door shut. I turned to her for a good night kiss. She still seemed to be glowing, even in the subdued illumination from a streetlight on the corner. She leaned into me as a leaned forward to kiss her. She made the move to complete our embrace. She held it for several moments and my cock, which had begun to soften, was back up pushing on my pant leg again.

She broke the embrace and said, "Come in for a nightcap?" She said it as a question but the look in her eyes even in the meager illumination said otherwise. I nodded as I smiled. I pulled open the storm door and I followed her inside. Her house was small and as unassuming as she was. She kept it neat and clean. Nothing seemed out of place. A small living room on the front. Kitchen and bathroom on the back. Stairs led up from the front door. I assumed there were two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. I intended to confirm that assumption, but if that didn't work out, I was okay with it.

After discarding our coats, Mandy asked if I'd like a drink or tea. She was having tea, so I went with that. I wandered around her living room looking at pictures of Mandy in her glory days with her parents and a younger sister and their dog. I was glad that it was a real dog and not one of these pocket-mops that are all the rage these days. My heart was racing again and I could hear it in my ears.

There was rattling in the kitchen and I moved up behind Mandy, as she placed a teakettle down on one of the burners of the stove. I placed my hands on her slender waist as she reached for the knob. I hadn't attempted to be stealthy and surprise her and she wasn't startled. I pulled her wavy blonde hair to her left shoulder and leaned in and kissed her gently on the neck just below and forward of her right ear. She moaned softly as air wheezed from her lungs. I was sure she could hear my heart blasting away in my chest. I intentionally held my body away from her so she wouldn't feel my erection.

I touched my lips to her neck again and I could feel her blood coursing through her carotid artery. I pursed my lips and gently pinched the skin of her neck between them. She moaned louder. It was now or never. I rolled my hips forward to press against her ass to show her how turned on I was. She rolled her hips back from the stove and swayed her ass across my erection. She groaned this time and pressed back harder. She turned her face back to me and we kissed passionately. When I pulled back, I could almost see the flames burning in her eyes. I wanted to caress her breasts and I didn't hesitate. The moment was right. I slowly moved my hands up from her waist and the moment I cupped them over her smallish boobs, her hand came off the stove and covered mine to hold them there.

Mandy wasn't sure where she wanted to put her hands as they lingered on my hands for only a moment before dropping to her sides and then came around behind her to feel my hardness. She gasped as she mumbled in a loud whisper, "Oh Jesus, you're hard." I kissed her neck again and she writhed in my arms as her fingers traced my dimensions. She gripped my shaft through my pants.

I hadn't planned to do this here but the stars were aligning quickly and plans never survived first contact. Alright, so that was meant to reference battle plans and this was nothing close to battle. None the less, the phrase applied.

We seemed to be thinking with one mind as I dropped my hands from her breasts to her hips and used my fingers to hike her dress up to her waist. She just gripped me harder in response. I hooked my thumb into her bikini panties on the right side and started to push them down over her hips. She used her left hand to do the same. Once past her hips, she waggled her ass across my cock to let her panties fall to the floor. She stepped her right foot out of them but left them wrapped on her left foot.

With her hands behind her, she went to work on my belt and zipper. She was struggling, so I finished the job as I bent my knees to get lower so that my throbbing cock would spring out between her thighs and she was startled by the contact. She took control of it in her right hand and started dragging it through her sex, which was slick with her own lubrication.

I slowly unzipped her dress and she shrugged it off her shoulders and it fell down her back only to snag on my cock as she curled the fingers of her left hand over my knob, pressing it hard to her as she dry-humped my shaft. I unhooked her bra and she let that fall onto the teakettle.

No words were necessary. We were both bristling with sexual heat as she released my cock and lowered her torso while extending her arm to the back of the stove taking a position just like at the pool hall. I took it from there. I took control of my cock. I marveled at how hard it was. I bent my knees slightly. With Mandy in her heels, that was all I needed. I pressed my bulging knob to her vagina and pushed it inside. Mandy yelped and muttered through her gasps, "Oh my gawwd, Dex. Finally. Give it to me. Give it all to me."

I was so horny. I wanted to slam my cock home but this wasn't the time. Despite her urgent pleading, this was a moment for tenderness and I eased my cock into her depths until she flinched and groaned. Mandy moaned as I held my position so she could adjust. She muttered, "Fuck, It's huge. I had forgotten how huge."

I continued to hold until she gave a signal that she was ready. Instead, I felt her whole body go rigid as her knees started to buckle. She groaned hard and muttered, "Oh my God. I'm gonna cum right here on the stove and you haven't ..." She never finished the sentence as her pussy began quaking on my cock. Her tits, that had been hovering above the stovetop now collapsed down onto the cold surface. She started chanting, "Oh God, Oh, God. Oh, God." I could feel her juices flowing past my cock onto my balls before dropping to the floor.

I let her go and held my position until she started to recover and then I started sawing my cock in her pussy being careful of her depth. Almost immediately, her forehead came up off the stove and raised as high as she could as she screamed out, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH," as it modulated with the momentum of my thrusts. She exploded into another orgasm. I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. I was shocked at how fast my orgasm had risen. I was more shocked at how easily she had groaned through two of them already.

With her bent over the stove with her hips taking her weight along with my cock, her knees went slack. She was hanging from my cock as I sawed in and out. I knob-fucked her slowly at first and she had a third orgasm. By then she was a rag doll. She was trying to add to the action by pressing her knees against the oven door to push herself back at me, so I knew she wasn't done. It was time to give her what she asked for. It was animal sex time.

I jackhammered my knob in her, which brought screams from deep in her chest. "Oh God. YES. YES. GIVE IT TO ME." Without warning, I abandoned the knob-fucking motion and drove my cock to her depth, withdrew, and repeated. I could feel my balls churning. When Mandy gathered the air to scream out, "FUUUCCCKKK. I'M CUMMMINNNGGG," I let myself go. Her clenches pulled hard streams of cum into her clutching pussy.

She screamed and I grunted, "UUUNNGGGHH," on the first shot and groans from each subsequent one. I thought I'd never stop. Mandy's pussy grabbed at my cock, milking me dry. I let my torso fold over her back on the stove. I was careful not to let too much weight crush her. Just enough to let her know I was there. We were both gasping for air as my cock randomly continued to pulse which caused a corresponding reaction from Mandy. She grunted each time.

I pulled back from her and she came up with me. I kissed her neck and she moaned and said, "That's what got us here in the first place." She laughed and I joined her. I pulled my hardness from her pussy and it dragged across her ass-cheek as she turned around to face me. She was still heaving air into her lungs. Her nipples were hard and long perched on the upper slope of her small breasts. My cock dragged along her hip and then jabbed her in the lower stomach above her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She looked down and then back at my face. Her eyes were wide as a grin formed. "You're not done yet. What a bad boy you are." She reached down with both hands to feel my hardness.

I interpreted her words as, 'what a GOOD boy you are." I picked her up by her waist and set her on the stove, pushing the teakettle back out of the way. She curled her legs around my thighs and I put my hands under her ass and lifted her to me. Her body trapped my pulsing cock between us.

With her arms clamped around my neck, kissing me everywhere she could reach, I carried her through the living room to the stairs. On the way up, Mandy stopped kissing me and said, "First door on the right," and then she went back to kissing my lips and nose and eyes. I could feel cum and juices drooling from her pussy, down her thighs to mine. I didn't care if she didn't.

I pushed her back to the door and turned the doorknob. I crawled onto her queen size bed and laid her back in the middle. She clung to my neck and continued kissing me in short little pecking motions. When she released my neck, she fell back to the bed. Her hair splayed out around her head like a halo of gold. Her eyes flicked from one of my eyes to the other and back again. I couldn't read what she was thinking at that moment but I knew what she was feeling. She wasn't done yet either. I was captivated by her glistening lavender eyes as she continued to scan my face. Her plush lips had parted revealing her ultra-white teeth. She was a vision of beauty.

My hard cock slapping on Mandy's stomach brought us back to reality. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me to her. She used both hands to guide my cock to her wetness. I expected that she would use her strong legs to pull me into her but she didn't and I dropped into a missionary position on my extended arms and gazed into those eyes and pushed my cock into her. She trembled as her eyes shut and her lips parted further as air wheezed out of her lungs like my cock was forcing it from her.

Mandy had two more huge orgasms before I had my second with her body stretched out over mine in a reverse missionary position with her sex nestled in between my spread thighs. Our gasps gradually dissipated and our breathing became normal. Mandy cuddled down on me with her face laying on my chest. My cock was still embedded in her and it was still hard, but I knew that was temporary. Either way, we were done. I felt it going soft as I drifted off with her full weight on me. I had my arms draped across her back with my hands on each butt-cheek. We didn't even turn off the lights.

In the middle of the night, I felt Mandy get off me and go to the bathroom. Then the lights went out and she crawled right back into the same spot on top of me and pulled a comforter over us. She kissed me on the lips and burrowed back down to my chest. I clutched her ass-cheeks again and was gone in moments. I hadn't planned to spend the night but here I was. The best-laid plans.

I woke to daylight with a morning woody and Mandy was trying to position herself to get on it. I pretended to be asleep as she lifted her hips as high as she could to let my cock slide down the crack of her ass to her sex. She got her position right and she very slowly pushed her hips down as if she was trying not to wake me. I feigned sleep until I couldn't hold back anymore and I pushed my hips up at her. She groaned and looked into my open eyes and grinned. She said, "It's not my fault. It was just there tapping me on the butt. I couldn't help myself." She pushed herself up to a cowgirl position and pinched her hard nipples. She smiled as she started rocking on my woody. She leaned forward with her hands on my chest and said, "How long have you been awake?" I grinned at her and she swatted me on the arm. She groaned as she rocked slowly back and forth.

I tweaked her nipples with my thumbs and index fingers and she groaned and writhed her body to twist her hips for a different sensation. She was getting to me again. From the screwed-up grimace on her face, I was getting to her too. She kept pulling herself higher so that my knob would come out of her sex. She grinned down at me as she would rock her hips so that my knob rimmed her anus. I got the impression she was trying to figure out if I would be repulsed if she pushed my cock into her ass. She'd pull off, rim her ass and then push her pussy back down my shaft. The next time, I would be ready.

She rocked forward and pulled my knob from her pussy and went to roll her anus around on it and I flexed my hips and pushed the knob against her anus. I didn't penetrate but she got the message. A huge grin formed on her face as she rolled her ass into position again and I pushed up as she pushed down.

Her mouth fell open in a long groan as I pushed through the initial resistance and let her push down my shaft. Her head rolled on her neck as she muttered, "Oh Jesus." Her right hand came off my chest and went to her pussy. She flailed her four fingers sideways across her clitoris as I fucked her ass. She took all of me and pulled up again.

My orgasm was building rapidly and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. My cock hardened in preparation and she recognized that I was going to blow. Her hand was a blur and I knew she was close. Her torso writhed like a serpent. Her eyes were pinched shut. Then a huge gasp exploded from her lungs and she pitched forward. The timing was perfect because I rocketed cum up my shaft just as I felt her anus grab my cock. and begin clenching. Then she screamed as she burst into a vaginal orgasm. She was all over the place. I grabbed her waist to steady her. Her clenching sphincter milked me of my load and I groaned through every salvo.

I wasn't too surprised when Mandy pulled her hand back and I was flooded by her squirt. She tried to stop it with her hand but all that did was turn it into a wide spray. She had a horrified look on her face like she didn't know what was happening or she just didn't want it to happen at this time and place. She wasn't done with her orgasms and she continued to ride my cock until she was. I was drenched but I didn't mind. She pulled her feet around to my waist and pushed her ass up to my cock and let herself drop back down the full shaft again. She let out a loud groan as she fondled her nipples. She pulled up and then off. My cock slapped down on my stomach and bobbed back up again.

Mandy sat back on my thighs and looked down at my hard cock. "I can't believe you. You're a human dildo. I giant one too." My cock bobbed down to my stomach and started to soften. She rolled off and climbed up beside me, cringing from the wet bedding. She kissed me and giggled as she said, "Now that was an awesome date. The squirt was an accident. I hope you weren't grossed out by it."

I laughed and said, "Grossed out? I love it when my partner squirts. It means she's really into the sex. I think you were really into it."

Mandy giggled and said, "Into it? Fuck. If I died right there, I would have been totally happy. I'm not going to walk right for a week. Vivian will tease me but she'll be totally jealous." She rolled onto her back and flinched. "Jesus that's cold.

We both picked our way through the wet spots and took a shower together. We were both done and there were no attempts to get things going again. Her anus was closing slowly and she giggled as she washed her ass and pushed her fingers inside. I washed her firm tits and her pussy. She moaned when I dragged my middle finger over her still sensitive clitoris. I chuckled at her reaction. We dried each other and she wrapped the towel around my dangling member under the pretense of drying it off, but she couldn't resist jerking me off in the process. I pulled back away from her when I felt that tingling sensation. She knew what she was doing and faked a shocked look when she pulled the towel off my semi-erection. "Jesus Dex. It's getting hard again." I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped back. She had that sultry look in her eyes and she looked up from my cock in her face and said, "I can't let you go with an erection. Let me give you a blow job before you go." She had that little girl pout going on and with her plush lips, I couldn't resist.

Mandy inched forward on her knees and unwrapped my towel. I let it go. I wasn't about to turn down a blow job from her. My cock was aiming at the ceiling by the time she wrapped her fingers as far as she could around the circumference. She pulled her knees in close to my feet and sat back on her heels. She looked up at me with those gorgeous lavender eyes to watch my reaction as she leaned forward and licked the velvety crown. She batted her eyes at me. The smile on her face was as erotic as anything else and I couldn't pull my eyes away from them.

My knob slowly disappeared as she pursed her lips and pushed them forward. I groaned hard but kept my eyes on hers. She pulled back and lashed her tongue around the ridge and held my shaft up with both hands as she attacked the 'spot'. I knew I must have a stupid look on my face. She winked at me as she pushed her tightly pursed lips over my knob again and kept going. She pushed off one hand and moved the other down to roll her fingers under my balls and pulled them up. She had the base of my cock and my balls compressed together in that hand. Her lips continued down my shaft until she gagged about three-quarters of the way to her hand. She pulled her head back up and spit a huge wad of saliva into her free hand. She ran that hand down my shaft. My cock was sloppy wet.

Mandy's eyes glistened with tears that resulted from her gag. She grinned and resumed her blow job. She changed things up frequently from a short knob job with tongue, to deep penetration, to a jackhammering knob job, to single handjob to double counter-rotating handjob and back to furiously paced deep penetrations. The sensations were so spectacular that I didn't want her to ever stop.

As I felt my balls preparing another load, I took her face in my hands and gently held her head in place as I fucked her face. I could tell from the tentative look on her face that she wasn't sure if she liked that or not. I was gentle, even though my balls were telling me to go. I fought that feeling and when I knew that I had reached the crest of the wave, I released her face. She knew I was right there and she prepared herself for the onslaught of cum she knew was seconds away.