All Comments on 'Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 19'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lil this like that

Dex interacts with now half of twin sisters, visits the well again with his own twin sisters and checks off two more cheerleaders off his cheer squad to do list. Oh yeah he fucked a giraffe. And that was all between lunch and diner. Go Dex Go!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I enjoyed it

I have been reading since the beginning of the first series and I enjoy them quite a bit. My only complaint is that I wish there was a bit more story progression. In the first series it seemed like there was more story, the mom's problem, dating Sylvia, how Ginger black mailed him at first etc. The last couple chapters just feels like stumbling out of 1 vagina and falling into the next with almost nothing in between. It has also turned into such a large cast, harem might be more accurate, that it can get confusing. I was thinking Mandy was Molly and confused about her mom until Molly showed up.

Just a couple thoughts that you are free to ignore. Just without some story and only sex with every female that crosses his path, can feel repetitive.

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

Rex seems to be a week minded fool, that let’s any kind of female walk over him just by dragging him by his cock, it’s sad things are progressing negatively for him, instead of him getting smarter and wiser as he should get older and more mature, not less mature, a shame really, I had such hope for him

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

At this point I have given up on caring about his relationship with any of the women in his life so far. Just skimming the story now and skipping all the superfluous material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous