Dexter the Personal Trainer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, that's just the look I was after."

She was showing a lot of midriff, and the skirt was almost non-existent. It was more suited to a slutty teenager rather than somebody of Julie's age, but despite that, she looked good. Good enough to eat.

For twenty five minutes I worked her hard. I even made her do the push-ups that she hated. Then just watching her got too much for me, I needed to fuck her.

"I want to go inside?"

"Inside the house, or inside me?"

"Both."

She shook her head.

"If you want my pussy it has to be in the garden."

I looked around. We would probably get away with it, but we could be seen if somebody was in the bedroom of one of the other houses. I then looked at Julie, big tits jutting out, and a short skirt that was only just covering her knickers. I was desperate to fuck her, so I was going to have to give in.

We started by kissing, then she pulled away so that she could take her bra off. When it was off I looked at her tits. Aunty's were only slightly bigger, but they were a lot firmer, and she also had by far the better nipples. However, I wasn't disappointed. Julie might be past her prime, but these were still tits that would make a schoolboy go crazy, and they were doing the same to me.

"Suck them."

She was now in control.

"Play with the other one."

I wanted her cunt, but I knew that I needed to wait. When she was worked up enough, she would tell me to do more. For the next five minutes I kept switching nipples.

"You do know that I have a pussy that is waiting to be fingered?"

I couldn't help smiling. That is what I had been waiting for. As quickly as I could, my hand was between her legs. I didn't try taking her knickers off, instead I just pushed two fingers in from the side. It was a tight fit getting them into her knickers, but then her big cunt sucked them in. I loved it. It was third on my all-time list. My Mother's was currently number one, and the second position was reserved for my Aunty's, if I was ever lucky enough to get to play with it.

"I need another finger."

There was no way I could do that with her knickers on. Then I had an idea. With my other hand, I pulled them down at the back, then I gave her that extra finger, but into her bottom. That made her gasp.

"Fuck, you should have told me you were going to do that."

I muttered, "Sorry," then I said, "Do you want me to take it out?"

"No, fuck me with it."

I was now fucking both her holes with my fingers.

"I can't take much more of this. You need to fuck me with your big cock."

Her knickers now had to come off, and they did, in record time. When they were off I was expecting her to bend over, but instead she lay on her back and then pulled her legs up high. I was now ready to enter her, but I hesitated. Both openings were visible, and both looked equally inviting.

"Put it in my pussy."

She had made the decision, so that's what I did. As it went in she grunted.

"I love your big cock. Now fuck me until I scream like a bitch."

That is exactly what I was planning to do. After several minutes of long hard strokes, she was breathing heavily. It wouldn't be long before she climaxed. I was well on the way to mine, so with a bit of luck we would reach it together.

All was going well until I looked up. There was somebody at the bedroom window of the house opposite us. It looked to be a woman, standing to the side, so as not to be seen. I looked away, the best thing to do was to ignore her. A minute later I felt a stirring in my balls.

"Julie, I am ready to come. What about you?"

She groaned, then said, "Fuck me hard. I want Mrs. Henderson to see me come."

That almost put me off my stroke. So she had seen her neighbour watching, and she wanted to put on a show. I was now determined to do my best. We both only lasted a few more seconds. I reached it first, and as I finished flooding her cunt, she boiled over. It was big one for her. Eyes rolling, and head shaking. Mrs. Henderson must have been impressed.

My last client for the day was Hannah. I was excited about it, but I was also apprehensive. The fucking with Julie had been epic, and I wasn't sure that I could do the same again with Hannah. However, it wasn't a problem, because it didn't happen. An hour before the appointment her maid called. Hannah's husband was in hospital, so there would be no more lessons until he was better. I felt sorry for her, but there was nothing I could do to help. When she was ready, I would get a call to arrange the next session, but when that would be I had no idea.

Shortly after I got home, Aunty called.

"I know we said Wednesday, but is it possible to change it to tomorrow night?"

I couldn't think of a reason to say no, so I readily agreed. It was the same arrangement as before, exercise at seven, and then I would eat afterwards with them.

Tuesday was a bit of a boring day. Nothing exciting happened, and by the end of it I was getting tired of demonstrating the same exercises over and over again, to clients who weren't putting a lot of effort in. The only thing that kept me sane, was the fact that I was seeing Aunty later on. When I got to her place, I felt as if something special was going to happen, then I remembered what she had said at the end of the last session.

"I think that got out of hand."

That calmed me down. Tonight would just be about her exercising, and nothing else.

"Hi Aunty, are you ready to get hot and sweaty?"

She laughed, then said, "Yes, but not too hot, and not too sweaty."

We started with her doing some stretching. This time I didn't look up her skirt. I then tried to persuade her to do some push-ups, but she still wouldn't budge. Next was the exercise bike. For the first ten minutes she was doing well, then she slowed down, and she was now slouching over the handlebars.

"You need to sit up."

I put my hands around her waist, then I pulled her up. It worked, she was now more upright, but my hands had moved higher, cupping her big tits. I froze, expecting to be shouted at. However, she didn't say anything, and she didn't move my hands, she just continued cycling. I was in two minds about what to do, take my hands away or fondle her big tits?

"Men, you are all the same. You're not going to stop until you have had a good feel. Dexter, you have five minutes, then you have to stop. I want to exercise."

I would have liked longer, but I knew I could do a lot in the time she was giving me. I was quickly on her nipples, and very soon they were swollen. I was amazed that her bra could contain them. As I played with her, she kept up the pace. I was enjoying it, but very soon she would put a stop to it. I decided to be bold. I put my hands behind her back, and before she could protest, I had her bra off. Then, as she slowed down, I reached forward, both hands searching for her nipples.

"Dexter, you need to..."

She was probably going to say stop, but I had both her nipples under my control, and I was now in charge.

"Get off the bike."

She did, then I motioned to her to sit on the floor. As soon as she was sat down my mouth was on a nipple. I greedily sucked on it, then I switched to the other one.

"Let me lie down, it will be more comfortable."

I raised my head so that she could move. She was now flat on her back, and I was milking her again. This was good, but fingering her would be even better. My hand almost got to her cunt, before she clamped her legs tight.

"Dexter, Just my tits."

I sucked as hard as I could, then I stopped so that I could speak.

"Please, I won't go inside."

I got a, "No", but there had been a slight delay before she had answered me, so I might be able to persuade her.

"Your tits are huge, and your nipples are amazing. I bet what you have between your legs is special."

"Your Uncle says it is," then she giggled like a schoolgirl, before adding, "Why don't you see for yourself?"

She then opened her legs.

"But don't go inside. That's reserved for your Uncle."

As I frantically rubbed her through her knickers, I thought how lucky he was. This was a plump cunt, with large lips. She could probably take three fingers, and perhaps even four. Thinking about that nearly made me come in my shorts.

After spending some time exploring her opening, I was now searching for her clit. It was hidden within her chunky lips, but when I started rubbing it, I felt it get bigger and become more prominent.

"That's so good," then she gasped, before saying, "Take my knickers off. You can finger me properly, but don't put your cock in. That's reserved for your Uncle."

She was now without her knickers, and her legs were as wide open as they could be. Pushed deep up her were three of my fingers, and my thumb was working her clit. With all the skill I had learnt over the years, I was slowly, and expertly, taking her towards a climax. I was definitely going to give her one, but it was going to be with my cock rather than my fingers. I just needed to time it right, to get her worked up so that she wouldn't say no. Five minutes later she was ready. However, when I pulled my fingers out she clamped her legs together.

"NO. Just your fingers."

This time she sounded adamant, and I just knew that she was never going to give in. We had reached a line that she wasn't going to cross. She wasn't going to let me fuck her, but would she let me go down on her instead?

"What about my tongue?"

"Yes, but I want your fingers as well."

It only took a couple of minutes to finish her off. Three fingers up her, and sucking on her clit, proved to be a winning combination. When she came she was even more animated than my Mother, and it was a while before she recovered. I had to help her up, and she was unsteady on her feet.

I said, "I think that got out of hand."

That got a weak smile from her. I was OK with what we had done, but from the expression on her face, and her body language, it looked as if she might be regretting it. My throbbing cock was rapidly going limp, because I now knew that it wasn't going to get any attention from her. I was disappointed, but I was also worried. This might be the end of our special relationship.

When my Uncle got home, he was keen to find out how the Gym session had gone.

"It was good," then she glanced at me, before adding, "But Dexter made me do more than I really wanted to."

Thankfully he didn't ask what that was, but he did say, "Dexter is in charge. He is the professional. I think you should do whatever he wants you to do."

On the way home, I kept thinking about what my Uncle had said. I just hoped that Aunty would take his advice. He had meant the exercising, but I was thinking about being able to fuck her.

When I got home, I went straight to bed. I was soon stroking my cock, but my heart wasn't in it. I did continue until I climaxed, but it wasn't one of my best.

Next day I woke early, and I was in a better mood. My optimism was back. I now felt sure that Aunty would eventually give in. When I went downstairs for breakfast my Mother and Sister were already in the kitchen. I got a nice smile from Mother, but Becky just scowled at me.

"I am not happy with you."

I had no idea what I had done to upset her, but I knew she was going to tell me what it was.

"You are giving Mother and Aunty lessons, but I am getting nothing."

Mother said, "So you want him to be your Personal Trainer?"

She shook her head, before saying, "Hell will have to freeze over before that happens."

I looked at Mother, she was as confused as I was.

"I don't want to exercise with him," then she pointed at me to make it clear who she was referring to.

I put my hands up, as if I was surrendering, before saying, "What do you want then?"

"I don't know yet, but I want something from you."

Then she left the kitchen. I looked at Mother, and she was shaking her head. I wondered if she was thinking the same as me. Becky needs to get a new boyfriend, and it needs to be soon. We can't go on like this, with her being so moody. She is a lot nicer person when she is getting regular sex.

My first client of the day was George, the young man who had gone to seed. He was smartly dressed, but his clothes couldn't hide his fat flabby body. I worked him hard, too hard. We had to end the session early. I made a mental note to take it easy next time. He was keen to get fit, but it was going to have to be a long slow process. As they say, 'Rome was not built in a day'.

I ended the day with Jane, the young girl who was already very fit. I had been hired to take her to another level. I enjoyed the session, and we even did some flirting. When we had finished, I was tempted to ask her out, but thankfully I didn't, because as I was leaving her boyfriend arrived. He was taller than me, bigger than me, and way more handsome than me. There was no way she would ditch him so that she could be with me.

When I got home I was expecting Becky to have another go at me, but she didn't. In fact, she was almost sociable. Thank heavens for small miracles.

The next day I didn't have any clients until the afternoon, so I took the opportunity of having some extra time in bed. When I went downstairs I was surprised to discover that Mother was still at home.

"I thought you were working today?"

"I was supposed to be, but my boss asked me to work tomorrow instead."

"In that case can we go to the Gym?"

I was asking in hope, expecting her to say no, and it looked as if that would be her answer because she was taking her time replying. Then she surprised me.

"OK, but I only want to do half an hour."

Five minutes later we were in the Gym.

She started on the bike.

"Is this too fast?"

I just laughed. She was peddling as slowly as possible. She then quickly got up to the required pace.

"How are you and my Sister getting on?"

"OK."

"Has she been teasing you with those big tits of hers?"

"NO."

It came out louder than I had intended, and Mother was now staring at me. I kept my face straight, hoping she wasn't going to say anything else.

"What have you two been doing?"

I could hear the shock and amazement in her voice.

I muttered, "Nothing," but I knew she wasn't going to believe me. She then stopped cycling.

"Dexter, I think you need to tell me all about it."

I told her what had happened after Aunty had caught me looking up her skirt, and how the session had ended.

"I don't believe it, she had your cock in her hand," then she shook her head, before saying, "And she is supposed to be a goody two shoes."

When I started telling her about the last session, she got off the bike, and then came over to me.

"I want all the gory details. And while you are telling me, I want you to finger my pussy."

I waited until her knickers were off, and I had two fingers up her, before continuing. As I told her the story, she got more and more excited.

"You licked her pussy, and she climaxed."

It was as if she couldn't believe it.

"Yes, but I really wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn't let me."

"She's a cock tease. You should have just rammed it up her cunt."

"Next time I will, but now I'm going to ram it up yours."

"Yes, and I want it hard. Put your cock deep into my pussy."

She then bent over, touching her toes. That was a good position for stretching the leg muscles, but that wasn't why she was doing it. It was so that I could enter her from behind. I was quickly pushing into her, only stopping when my balls were flat against her. After only a couple of strokes, she was breathing heavily, and grunting every time I went in deep.

"Make me come."

That was my intention, but I needed to ease off a bit, otherwise she would climax and I would be left hanging. I managed to delay it for five minutes, then I realised that she had reached the point of no return. One brutal stroke took her over the edge, and another three that were even harder, gave me the orgasm that I needed. Mine was good, but hers was epic, better than all the other ones I had given her before.

"That was wonderful."

I puffed my chest out, proud that I had done such a good job.

"My Sister doesn't know what she is missing," then she laughed, and I joined in.

On Saturday morning I got a surprise, a nice one.

"I forgot to tell you, your Aunty is coming over later on. Uncle Ted is away for the night, so she is staying over. If you are a good boy I will persuade her to go to the Gym with you."

I was now grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"I thought you would like that."

Aunty arrived just after three in the afternoon. She gave my Mother a hug, and then I got one that lasted longer. We than sat in the living room, with the television on, but none of us were really watching it. There was a lot of conversation between them, but I didn't say much. I was waiting for Mother to mention the Gym. It was at least twenty minutes before that happened.

"Dexter says that you are doing well with the exercising. He is very pleased with you."

"I still have a long way to go."

"While you are here, why don't you try out our Gym?"

Aunty looked at me, and I nodded my approval.

"I might do," then she frowned, before adding, "But I didn't bring any of my Gym clothes."

Mother waved her hand, to signify that it wasn't a problem, before saying, "I will find you something."

An hour later I was in the Gym, waiting for Aunty. Almost ten minutes had passed, and I was still waiting. I thought she had changed her mind, but then she arrived.

"Sorry, it took a while to find something suitable to wear."

She had on a very tight T-shirt, and the skirt looked to be the one that Mother wore. I started her on the step machine. She had only just got going when she stopped.

"This top is uncomfortable."

She then tried taking it off, but it got stuck on her big tits. I came over and helped her.

"That's better."

It certainly was. Her bra was low cut, and she was showing a lot of cleavage. It must have been one of hers, because Mother's or Becky's would be too small for her. On impulse I reached for her tits. I managed to squeeze them before she stepped back.

"No, your Mother might come in.

"She will be too busy cooking."

I tried again. This time she stayed where she was.

"I don't think this is a good idea."

I then kissed her. There was resistance at first, but then she was kissing me back. As my tongue explored her mouth, I put my hands behind her back, and unhooked her bra. She didn't seem to notice, but she did when my fingers were on her nipples.

After pulling her mouth away, she said, "What if my Sister comes in?"

"She won't."

Then I bent my head so that I could suck on her thick nipple. That made her moan, and I could tell that whatever resistance she still had, was quickly evaporating.

I was now sucking her nipple, and pinching and pulling on the other one. Whenever I switched over, it was done seamlessly.

"Take my knickers off."

That surprised me, because it was her that was asking for more rather than me. Then I had a thought, and it sent a shudder down my spine. If she was this eager, then perhaps she would let me fuck her. My cock gained another inch.

As soon as they were off, I got her to lie on the floor. I then got back to sucking on her ripe nipple, while my hand made its way up her leg. She grunted when my fingers entered her. Three had gone in easily, so I added a fourth. I then fucked her with them.

"Lick my clit, I like that."

What woman doesn't like that? I would have preferred longer on her tits, but I wasn't complaining. Apart from fucking, there is nothing I like better than having my head between a woman's legs, licking and sucking on a swollen clit.

"Lower."

When I did what she had asked, I must have found her sweet spot, because she almost climaxed.