Dexter the Personal Trainer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping, that is until she was ready to be fucked. A few minutes later, she seemed to be ready, so as quickly as I could, my fingers were out and my cock was at her opening.

When she felt it pushing against her, she said, "Yes."

I smiled, I was going to get to fuck her. What I needed to do was to get my cock into her before she changed her mind. However, I didn't just want to fuck her, I wanted to be the first to take her from behind. I was now running the head of my cock up and down her slit. I was teasing her.

"Dexter, put it in. I need to be fucked."

I could hear the pleading in her voice.

"No, I am going to fuck you like a dog."

It took her a second or two to understand what I meant, then she gasped, before saying, "NO."

"YES, if you want my big thick cock up your sweet cunt, then you need to bend over."

I was gambling, and I might lose. However, I had a feeling that she would give in. When she started to move, I knew I had won.

This time when my cock was at her opening, I didn't hesitate. I pushed it in as quickly as I could, and as deep in as I could. When it was fully in she gave an almighty groan.

"Fuck, your cock is too big for me. It's splitting me in two."

I didn't care, it wasn't coming out until I had reached it. She was going to be fucked hard, and hopefully she would enjoy it as much as I was going to.

It took several strokes before she was comfortable, then she was as eager as me to continue.

"Fuck me harder."

I was now pushing her cheeks apart, so that I could go in deeper.

"Stick your bottom higher up."

She did, and without any hesitation. This might be her first time in this position, but you would never know by just looking at her.

"I'm ready to come."

Good, I was near as well. Then I heard something, and I looked towards the door. It was now slightly open, and Mother was looking in. Thankfully, Aunty couldn't see her. I was now not just fucking my Aunty, I was putting on a show. We both climaxed within seconds of each other, and as I shot my load, I glanced over towards the door. I got a thumbs up from Mother for a job well done.

An hour and a half later, we were all together for our evening meal. Mother had prepared a feast.

"What's the special occasion?"

Mother looked towards her Sister, then she replied to Becky, "We have a guest."

"But it's just Aunty."

I would have taken offence at that, but Aunty just smiled.

"Mother says you have been in the Gym again."

I just nodded.

"It's not fair. I want you to give me lessons as well."

I calmly said, "So has hell frozen over?"

Mother laughed, but Becky didn't think it was funny. Aunty just looked confused, I would have to explain it to her later on.

"Do you really want me to be your Personal Trainer?"

"Yes."

I looked at her, and I could tell she was being serious. I mulled it over for several seconds, and then I said, "OK, but I'm in charge."

That got a big smile from her, the biggest I had seen from her in a long time. I still wasn't convinced that it was a good idea, but it might be fun. It would give me some sort of perverse pleasure to work her hard.

She then said, "So when do we start?"

"How about tomorrow, sometime in the afternoon?"

After some discussion, we settled on two o'clock.

That night in bed, I found it difficult to sleep. I kept thinking about my session in the Gym with Aunty, which was understandable, but I also kept thinking about Becky. For some reason I was excited about giving her a lesson tomorrow.

Was it possible that she would become a 'special' client? Then I laughed out loud, that was never going to happen!

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.