Dexter the Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short while later she climaxed. I may only be twenty four, but I have had my share of women, so I know what it's like when they have an orgasm, but Mother's was different. There was nothing unusual in what she did. Her head shook from side to side, her body went rigid, and she even muttered some obscenities, but the intensity was different. It was off the scale. When she had finished she looked exhausted.

She gave me a weak smile, before saying, "It might be best if we stop now."

I just nodded, and then I helped her up. As she left the Gym, she looked unsteady on her feet. I didn't follow her, instead I bent down and picked up her knickers. I then took my cock out. It only took me a few quick strokes before I climaxed into them. On the way to my bedroom, I put them in the laundry basket. Would Mother notice what I had done? I hoped so.

As we sat together eating our evening meal, I kept asking myself, 'Had it really happened?' The answer was always yes, but I was still finding it hard to believe. Mother was acting the same as usual, in what she said, and the way she looked at me. My Sister was with us, and she was none the wiser. Mother even told her that we had been in the Gym, and she had made it sound perfectly normal.

When I went to bed I was tired, but I was finding it difficult to sleep. There was too much on my mind. I had questions, but no answers. The key one was, why had she let me touch her? The simple answer was that she hadn't dated for the last six months, so she needed sex. However, lots of Mothers are in that position, but they don't let their Son give them a climax. But did it matter what the reason was? We had both enjoyed it, and I knew that we would do it again. When I eventually drifted off, I was still thinking of her.

When I woke, I just knew it was going to be a good day. My first client was Mrs. Wilson, and my last one was Julie. If I was lucky, then I would get to fuck both of them. Julie was a given, but Mrs. Wilson was playing hard to get.

There was no traffic, so I got to my first appointment ten minutes early. I rang the bell and waited.

"Hi Dexter, come in."

"Hello Mrs. Wilson."

I was surprised, the maid always lets me in.

"It's Angela's day off," then she gave me a nice smile, before saying, "And I think it's time you called me Hannah."

While I waited for her to get ready, I was finding it difficult to contain my excitement. No maid, and call me Hannah. Today must be the day, but I still wasn't sure. She had teased me before and then stopped. I needed to manage my expectations. However, when she entered the room, and I saw what she was wearing, I was convinced. This time there was no T-shirt. On her top she just had a sports bra. Also, her leggings had been replaced by a skirt, and it was as short as Mother's.

We started with the exercise bike.

"Is this too fast?"

I shook my head, and then said, "No, it's too slow."

She groaned, before putting more effort into it.

"That's perfect. Fifteen minutes to warm you up."

She groaned again, but I just ignored her.

I liked Mrs. Wilson, and not just because she had let me touch her. It was difficult to tell her age because she had kept herself in good condition. My best guess was early forties, but she might even be older than Julie. She was petite, with small tits, but they were topped with nice nipples. I knew that because I had played with them often enough, but only through her clothes. However, what I liked best about her was her face. She was a beauty, and that's why she had bagged a wealthy business man. Apparently he was mega rich, but the downside was that he was much older than her, and his health was now poor. I got all that from Angela the maid, just after I became Mrs. Wilson's Personal Trainer.

"Can I finish?"

I glanced at my watch, another minute left, but she was breathing heavily, and her face was red, so I took pity on her.

"Yes. Take a short break, then it's push-ups."

She was good at them, so I made her do twenty. Next was the step machine. We then finished with her working with the weights. It was now time for her to hug me. That is what she had done after the first session had ended, I think out of relief that she had managed to complete it. The next time, I got a kiss after the hug. Now I got more, but not as much as I would like. Up to now she had let me touch her tits, and rub between her legs, but only over her clothes. If I tried to get inside, she would always pull away.

This time it was only a quick hug, and then we kissed. It was tender at first, but it soon became passionate. When I put my hand on her tits, she responded by kissing me harder, and when I found her nipple, she groaned. My other hand was now going up her skirt, eager to get to her cunt.

I was now pinching her nipple, and rubbing on her clit through her knickers. How long should I do this for before taking them off?

"You need to fuck me."

I almost laughed, she had made the decision for me. As I got my cock out, she took her knickers off. We were now ready to start, but what position? Then I noticed her looking at my cock. Her expression was a mixture of excitement and apprehension.

"It's too big for me."

I shrugged my shoulders, before saying, "It's not that long."

"I have had longer, much longer, but never one as thick as yours."

I have had this reaction before, and I always say the same thing in response.

"We can try. I will stop if it's too much for you."

They always think about it, but up to now nobody has said no.

"OK, but be gentle."

"I'm always gentle."

That made her smile. Yes I would be gentle, but only at the start. At the end, when she was climaxing, I would be fucking her as hard as possible.

I was now ready to enter her. Without saying anything, she had got into the 'doggy' position. I was happy, because that would have been my choice as well. As I pushed into her she winced.

"Take it easy."

I briefly stopped, then I gave her more. She was now breathing heavily.

"Are you OK?"

"Just about. I can't believe my little pussy has managed to take it."

There was a lot more to put in, but the worst was over. Her cunt was now stretched enough for me to continue. I took my time, and when I was fully in, I stopped to let her get used to it.

I did start nice and easy, and she was very tight for the first three or four strokes, but then she loosened up. I took that as a sign that she was now ready to be fucked harder.

She was now getting my best effort, and she was taking it without complaining. It must have been uncomfortable for her at first, but from the noises she was now making, it had become all pleasure. She was now broken-in, so next time would be a lot easier. However, I needed to give her a big climax, to make sure that she would come back for more.

Ten minutes later we were still going, and I was getting tired. It was beginning to feel like a chore, rather than a pleasurable experience.

"Fuck me harder," then she groaned as I went deep into her, before adding, "I want to come, but I never do when I am being fucked."

I wished she had told me that at the beginning. I might have licked her to a climax first, before putting my cock in. I felt sorry for her, but I was also angry because I was attempting the impossible. Then I had a selfish thought. She might not be able to orgasm, but I certainly could, so I upped the pace. That did the trick for me. A few seconds later my cock twitched, and I started to flood her cunt.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come as well."

She sounded surprised, and as I finished, she reached it. Perfect timing. I waited a while before pulling out of her. It had been a struggle to put it in, but it came out without any fuss. We then showered together.

As I was about to leave, she hugged me, and then she kissed me on the cheek before whispering in my ear.

"That was wonderful. Same time next week?"

I stroked her hair, before saying, "Yes it was, but only on one condition."

She looked at me quizzically, wondering what that condition could be.

"Angela isn't at home."

She smiled, and I could tell that she was relieved, because I wasn't asking for something that was impossible.

"Yes, it will be her day off again, so we will be completely alone," then she giggled.

It was just as well that Hannah had been willing, because I got nothing from Julie. When I arrived at her place, she was in a bad mood, and it got worse as the session went on. She did all the exercises, but she complained about everything. When we had finished, I knew that there wasn't going to be any sex. I was OK with that. I had realised early on that nothing was going to happen, but I was curious. Why was she in such a mood? Then I got my answer.

"That bastard husband of mine is screwing his secretary, and she is half is age."

I tried to look sympathetic, but really I wanted to laugh, and I did, but I waited until I was in my car. She was screwing her Personal Trainer, and I was less than half her age. Forty minutes later, when I got home, I was still finding it funny.

That evening Julie phoned me to apologise, and to book another session for tomorrow. When the call ended, I had a big smile on my face. Nothing had been said, but I knew that tomorrow wasn't about having more exercise, it was about her having the sex that she had missed out on today.

That night in bed, I thought about how lucky I was. I now had two willing clients, Julie and Hannah. I also had Mother, but did I really have her? When I had got home, I had offered to go to the Gym with her. She had quickly said no. I could understand her not wanting to, so soon after the last time, but I would have expected some indication that she was keen to do it again on another day. Perhaps I was being over sensitive? Only time would tell.

The next day was a tough one, back to back clients all day, finishing with Julie. In the sessions, the clients do most of the work, but I still have to do some, because I have to demonstrate. By the time I got to Julie, I had done my share, and I wasn't keen to do anymore. However, when she opened the door to me, I knew it was going to be easy. There wasn't going to be any exercising from either of us, because she was completely naked.

"Come in before the neighbours see me," then she laughed.

Her house was very private, surrounded by a large wall, so there was no chance of that actually happening, but I think she liked to imagine that she was taking a big risk by being naked at her front door.

As soon as I was in the house, and the door was closed, she was taking my cock out. It was still limp, and she wasn't impressed.

Looking at me, and shaking her head, she said, "If you can't get it up, I am going to kill you."

Of course she was joking, but even so, I knew that I would be in trouble if I didn't perform. However, my cock was soon rock hard. Sucking on her tits, and fingering her, had got the blood flowing to it.

"Lie down, I want to fuck you."

So this was going to be a quick one. She wanted a climax, and she wanted it as soon as possible. I would have liked to take my time, but she was the boss, so I would have to do as I was told.

I was now flat on my back, and she was lowering herself onto me cock. As it went in, I reached for her tits, but she brushed my hands away.

"Don't do anything."

I put my hands to my side, and then I closed my eyes. If she wanted to do all the work, then I was happy to let her. Eventually, when I climaxed, I had no idea how long we had been at it. I had lost track of time. It was a nice one, and I now felt relaxed because my balls had been drained. I wasn't sure if Julie had come, but she must have, because when I opened my eyes, she was smiling.

"I needed that. You should have fucked me yesterday."

I muttered a quick, "Sorry," even though I hadn't been at fault.

When I got home, it was time to eat. Mother served my Sister, then me.

Looking at my plate, Becky said, "He has more than me."

I compared them. It wasn't true, she was just looking for a fight. Mother came over, then without saying anything, she switched our plates, but Becky still didn't look happy. She was obviously in a bad mood.

"How is my little Brother doing, is he giving you what you need?"

From the tone of her voice, it sounded as if she was hoping that the answer would be no. I liked my Sister, but sometimes she could be a bitch. I knew she was referring to the exercising, but it still made me feel uncomfortable. Mother seemed unperturbed with the question.

"He is giving me exactly what I need," then looking at me, she said, "And we are going to have another session tomorrow."

I nodded a couple of times. That was news to me, but I was more than happy to agree to it.

The next day was unusual, just two clients, and both of them new ones. I did want to grow the business, but regulars were always easier than new people. The first one was George. He was only about thirty years old, but he had already gone to seed. He had a fat flabby body, but he was very keen. Given time, a long time, I should be able to whip him into shape.

I was shocked when I saw the next client. You hire a Personal Trainer when you are unfit, but this woman looked to be in peak physical condition. She was also very young, perhaps even my age. Before starting, we talked for a while, and it then became clear what she wanted from me. She had reached a plateau in terms of fitness, and so she was hiring me to take her to the next level. An hour later she seemed satisfied with what we had achieved. She was a nice lady, and super attractive. I just hoped she would become a 'special' client.

I was the first one home. An hour later Mother got back from her part-time job.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, but let me check with Becky to see what time she is back."

Mother had a brief chat with her, and when the call ended she was smiling.

"She won't be back for at least two hours, so we have plenty of time."

That sent a shiver of excitement down my spine. I had my Mother all to myself for two hours. We could do a lot in that time.

She kept me waiting for nearly fifteen minutes. Any longer and I would have gone looking for her.

"Sorry, I couldn't find any clean underwear. So I had to borrow some of your Sister's."

That was risky, Becky would blow her top if she found out. However, I was intrigued. What sort of underwear was my Sister now wearing? I had stopped masturbating with her underwear, when I fucked my first woman at the age of nineteen. I had discovered that there was a better place to deposit my semen.

To start with, I made her do push-ups. She stopped at ten, but I got her to do another three.

After standing up, and putting her hands on her hips, she said, "This top is way too tight. Do you mind if I take it off?"

I was never going to object, but before I could say anything, it was off. I could now see my Sister's bra, and a big chunk of my Mother's tits. It was completely unsuitable for exercising in. It was low cut, only just covering her big nipples.

Staring at it, I said, "It looks to be tight as well."

After putting her hands under both cups, and lifting them up, she said, "It is a bit tight."

She then turned her back on me.

"Will you please take it off?"

With trembling hands I unhooked it, and it fell to the floor. She then turned round.

"Do you think my nipples are too big?"

"No, they are perfect."

I could tell that she was pleased with what I had said.

All the women in our family have them."

Without thinking, I muttered, "Even Becky?"

She laughed, before saying, "Yes, especially Becky. But your Aunty has the biggest."

My Aunty has the biggest tits, that was obvious, but I now knew that she also has the nipples to match. I wished I had known that when I was growing up. I had often shot my load while imagining what it would be like playing with them. Knowing that she had big nipples, would have added to my excitement.

"Would you like to touch them?"

"What?"

I had lost concentration, I had been too busy thinking about my Aunty. She repeated it again, and I nodded.

I was nervous, so my first touch was tentative, but I soon got bolder. I was now pulling on her nipples, and she was responding by moaning. It was a low moan at first, but it got louder when I pulled harder.

"That's nice, but would you like to suck them?"

As I milked her, she stroked my head. I had lost count of the number of nipples I had sucked before. All had been nice, but this was special, not just because of its size, but because it was my Mother's. Every Son wants to suck on his Mother, but I was actually doing it. As good as this was, I wanted more, much more. I raised my head.

"Are your knickers too tight as well?"

She giggled, before saying, "I will let you decide that."

"Let me check."

The answer was always going to be yes, even if she was wearing baggy ones, because I wanted them off. My hand was quickly up her skirt. I laughed when I got to the top, she wasn't wearing any. She joined in, but it turned into a groan when I pushed my fingers into her.

"You naughty boy. Fingering your Mother's pussy."

That got me even more excited. I was now desperately searching for her clit. It was easy to find, because it was already nicely swollen.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

Then she giggled, before adding, "Of course you want to"

"Yes, but I want to play with your cunt for a bit longer."

"OK, but don't make me come with your fingers. I need cock. It's a long time since I have been fucked."

"Yes Mummy."

That made her giggle again, and I thought she was never going to stop. I now had the difficult task of keeping her excited, but not taking her over the edge. I liked playing with her nice clit, and I was tempted to rub it as hard as I could, but I restrained myself. It took a while to get into a rhythm, but she was now ticking over nicely. I would wait another five minutes, or possibly ten, before giving her my cock. It ended up being a lot longer than that, and I was amazed at my self-control.

She was now on her back, legs apart, and her knees high. As I took my cock out, I wondered what her reaction would be. When she saw it she smiled.

"It's just like your Father's."

That was good, she wouldn't have any problems accepting it.

"When your Father left me, I was glad. I don't miss him, but I miss his cock."

She then stared at it, with hunger in her eyes. I now knew that it was time to satisfy her. When the first three inches went in, she purred. When I hit the top, she gasped.

"Take it easy. I haven't had such a big cock for a long time."

I did, but not for long. After only a few strokes, I felt that she was ready for a proper fucking, one that was fast and furious. She was now getting everything that I could give her. I had even pushed her legs up high, almost to her shoulders, so that I could get into her as deep as possible. I was on a mission to fuck her to a climax, and from the noises she was making, I was going to succeed. But I had a problem. For some reason, even though I was highly excited, my own climax was a long way off. I could slow down, or continue and hope for the best. For her benefit, I decided to keep up the pace.

A short while later, she grunted, and her body then went stiff. I carried on fucking her, but I was never going to reach it. Then she surprised me.

"Don't stop. I'm going to come again."

It took her another couple of minutes before she did, and it seemed to be as big as the first one. Then I surprised myself, by climaxing as well. It had come without much of a build-up, but it was a good one, and when it ended I felt drained. After a short recovery, we left to get showered.

Fifteen minutes later, when I entered the kitchen, Mother was already there.