Dexter the Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've just made some coffee. Do you want some?"

I nodded, and she smiled, because she knew it was a silly question. I never say no to freshly brewed coffee.

As I took my first sip, she looked at me, and said, "We need to talk."

My heart sank. This was going to be, 'We should never do that again'.

"We need to be careful, only doing it when your Sister isn't here."

I put on my serious face, before just saying, "Yes."

"And there is something else."

I was now curious, and as I waited for her to tell me, I tried to work out what it was. My best guess was that she was going to say that we only did it once a week.

"I do want to get fit. So we don't just make love, we exercise as well," then she paused, before saying. "Is twice a week too much for you?"

I nodded so many times, that it made her laugh.

After our evening meal, I went to my bedroom. I then read for half an hour before watching some television. When it got to nine o'clock I was tired, and soon after I fell asleep.

At the weekend it was Becky's birthday. She had reached the grand old age of twenty seven. I couldn't make my mind up on what to get her, so I gave her cash. We even had a party for her, just family and some close friends. My Aunty was there. Shortly after arriving, she came over to me. I then got a hug, and I could feel her big tits squash against me. My cock responded, and I had to quickly pull away before it poked into her.

I then got a stern look from her, before she said, "I'm not happy with you."

So she must have felt my expanding cock.

"You have become your Mother's Personal Trainer. What about me?"

That took me by surprise. My Aunty had never shown any interest in any sort of exercise before. However, I could tell she was being serious, so I told her that I would do it. We even made arrangements to start next week.

By ten, everybody had left. I stayed up another hour to tidy up, and then I went to bed. My hand was soon on my cock, and I started to think about my Aunty. Magnificent tits, and big nipples, but would I ever be lucky enough to play with them?

Probably not, but now that I was going to be her Personal Trainer, you never know!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.