All Comments on 'Dexter's Renaissance Ch. 03-04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Huma412Huma412over 12 years ago
I love Dutch women..

Had no trouble believing the twins teaming up on our hero, have met quite a few liberated Dutch,and European ladies. I really like this story as I do many of your others. Thanks for posting, looking forward to the next chapter.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
5 Foot Ten Inch women weighing in at 180 pounds?

They might not be fat but they are phat'. Sandra's a flatliner, computer klutzes who aspire to drain hubby's financed shouldn't leave detailed plans on email. Sounds like adulterous couple were about as good at being crooks as they were at estate planning.

This entry of story lost momentum . The villains are vanquished or in jail as a result of their incompetence . In the end analysis , Dexter was liberated by his wife's cheating . He traded up in terms of love , climate & terms of divorce settlement. Still a good read but the edge is gone.

DemitreDemitreover 12 years ago

Good update, thanks for sharing Coaster2. I don't know what it is, but this smells like a reconciliation ending type of story.

I am very interested to know how it plays out.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ENLIGHTMENT REDUX

and we wonder who wrote the book, of love, on love, for love OF MONEY.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
This is what I am talking about

Have fun and move on, it's typical of how dirty some women are. She was willing to fuck over the man that put food on the table for some dumb ass, you get caught and you feel you still entitled to half. Fuck her and go back to the twins.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Still hooked on this story

Keep the chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In most stories

In most stories on this site almost every author no matter what the woman did, as in this one she was going to take him for everything, the kids always are blaming the father and even after finding out it was the mother who was the evil one everything is about him feeling sorry for her while trying to protect the kids even if they are in their fifties, in real life after what she had done the hate and retibution would be rained down on her by her husband and kids. So i think the idea for the story was great, the plot was great but the content is the same old bullshit, it would be hard for god himself to forgive a cunt like this.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good second part

Have to admit that if it had ended here that the ending would lack zing. But there is more story to come. Personally I would go home with the twins, and none of us want RAAC, but our author writes novellas and there can be another story waiting off stage. He does not seem to be into flash stories!

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Very readable

I like his recovery but far too much time is being spent on the "why" she did it and leading in the direction of her insecurity and his "contribution" to the problem. It's crap. You want to say she had an affair and got fucked a few times. OK, that is addressing insecurity. However, she was planning to completely betray him! That shows an amazing lack of character. What kind of person could do that? A very bad person! She did what she did because she is bad.

As to his responsibility, maybe he wasn't the perfect husband. Pardon my French but so fuckin' what. Almost NO relationship is made up of perfect people. If you care about someone, you work around that. You share with the person you love and you work out the major issues. You OWE that to each other. Whatever flaws he might have should have been addressed between them. As could have been her flaws. Instead she abandons and plots to betray him.

Stop harping on HIS responsibility. She's a bad person. Thinking about it once would have been fine. Bringing it up over and over is tedious. He's obviously a very clever and creative guy. He is not going to dwell on this like a teenager. And his new girlfriends don't see the terrible wrongness of what his wife did? They try to explain it away as a middle age crisis? That would be setting off warning bells with me.

Beyond this point, which really bugs me, I am enjoying the story. There are some legal points being stretched about his compensation but obviously what she doesn't know about she can't go after. Thanks for a good read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very unusual

I don't mean his way out and I don't mean taking care of his money.

But by longterm observation where I live and of course myself, this guys emotionally reaction is completly unique.

while women sulk or grieve more at the end of a relationship, men do it when the relationship has ended.

but he was always under control went out, easily started a new relationship (of course the first thing you do, you trust some foreigner) and not only a "normal" one, no a pretty risky one. I mean its not very common to have two women in the same bed that get along or even like it.

also his coldness towards a woman he claims to have loved for 23 years. he never showed really his anger, the sadness, the hurt he must have. no like a little kid that has fallen on his knees, after a second of crying, stands up and sees something knew , is all smiles and the rest is forgotten.

her reaction is pretty reasonable. of course her scheming and adultry was way out and rotten, but she landed on earth again, has a roomate to pay the rent, another job, has to deal with the consequences of his stealing and his/her cheating, and of course she knows also, that he would not take her back with open arms. We don't even have to talk about the kids and their pressure. But as you describe she pays her toll and looks like she has aged 10 years in a year and a half. looks a lot more like life if you ask me.

so I really wonder if this guy is out of stone or what

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Catching Up

I missed the beginning of your story as I was in Florida and then travel returning home. Well done. I look forward to the remaining chapters.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Again,I like this story but it's SO implausible

Why would SHE give up her family & her life for so little; I don't understand the motivation here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Coaster does continue to write

Just doesn't submit here anymore.

That way he doesn't have to put up with the nasty comments by the trolls.

Go to the Stories online site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is just plain mercenary move from this writer.

And,trust me, SO have their fill of trolls.

Besides, I don't think this writer is anywhere near the level of DQ Steel of SS06 or even Ohio !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Long winded

drax10drax10over 10 years ago
Well set up story.

keep it up, well done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

I should think there is more under the surface for Sandra. Having been married for so long, realizing she was duped. I can't imagine her remaining so stoic. This is full of layers. Five stars.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Betrayal

I can understand her feeling bad about herself and being susceptible to Randall's advances, but two things bother me:

Why not TALK to her husband about how she feels taken for granted and doesn't feel he finds her attractive any more?

And why does leaving him have to include cleaning him out? Why not a clean divorce with a fair division of assets?

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
She cheated on him and conspired with her lover to steal his share of the marital assets

All because he didn't tell her how attractive she was often enough.

Burn her. Burn her to a crisp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

Cuck cuck cuck....early in this chapter I smelled reconciliation. There's a saying " fool me once , blame on you. Fool me twice, blame on me. That cheating slut would have been so far back in my tail lights, I would have forgotten I passed her. Toward the end, I wasn't so sure. But still I wouldn't treat her as a friend.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
There are some cards up the sleeve of the author

If Pinecone is not being purchased, who are they acquiring? Will it open up international opportunities for Dex, Kat, and Ari?

A few household questions come up.

In order to make the mortgage payments while out of the country and other expenses, how much of his retirement plan did it cost him? Did Sandra transfer her fund to a new broker?

How soon will there be a vacation to Holland?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WITH ALL THAT TIME AND PLANNING

one should think answers to be forthcoming, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck me....

"I suppose I was at an age when I wasn't sure of myself. How I looked. Was I desirable any more? I don't remember you saying I was. When Randall began to ... seduce me ... I was flattered"

Good Lord. You know, I've talked with my own wife of 36 years about this very thing and she's told me of being propositioned, many times. But she is MARRIED so she brushed them off. And more than once she did it in a nasty manner because they didn't leave her alone.

That is all a woman needs to do. Remember her oath to her husband. And the same to a man, remember your oath to your partner in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dutchman

it is acualy kind of offensive your lack of dutch knowledge

first of guildrens is no dutch word it is gulden and further more 1 gulden 100 gulden

katarina if she was dutch she would be named karin ore katrien its doubtfull you will find a 100 dutch women that are named katrina same fore adriaana both easten european names

utrecht is not south of amsterdam its east of it

there are no european females there are dutch english italian german what ever

most people like it to be called by there country names(same as calling all americans rednecks/yankee's/canadians ore whatever)

and further more dutch women are wel more liberal i think its becouze virtualy no dutch woman are dependent on man.(most rising activitie among woman in us since 1980 adultry i think its becouze they became more independent)

lastly holland doesend excist you got Noord-Holland (Amsterdam) South-Holland (Roterdam famous harbor city) you got Utrecht with the capitol suprise suprise Utrecht and 9 more provinces i dont know how to compare it to anything candadian but its not big and lastly there is the country The Netherlands Capitol Den Haag

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Re-Reading

While still standing by my earlier comments, I was struck by this quote from one of her Emails:

"I can't wait to have you inside me again. That wonderful feeling of being so filled and satisfied is impossible to forget."

That doesn't sound like someone who has simply been flattered, she seems to be unfavorably comparing her husband sexually to her lover.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
THIRD Reading!

Still pretty much stand by my earlier comments, just a small variation on my first comment:

I’m sorry, I don’t buy the “she was feeling old and unattractive” excuse. That can excuse her being attracted to Randall, MAYBE even a brief affair, but NOT the plotting against him.

If she truly felt that Dex didn’t find her attractive, and Randall made her feel better about herself, then she should get a FAIR divorce from Dex and go openly to Randall.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

Since they are essentially separated, albeit not LEGALLY separated, and she has been cheating on HIM, he has no reason to feel guilty.

I’ve commented on this before, but I don’t understand the need for presumably happily married wives to be so concerned about whether they are attractive to other men. Why does it matter? They are MARRIED, they have no need to attract anyone!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHY ASK WHY

and the wonder about the reason. TK U MLJ LV NV

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 8 years ago
WHAT'S FAIR IS FAIR AND, IF NOT, ... WELL... THERE'D BE SOME SERIOUS AND LIFE LONG REMEMBERED ASS REAMINGS.

I'd have something harsh to say to my kids for the way they treated me, if they don't give their proven to be a slut mother the SAME TREATMENT they heaped on me when THEY DIDN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BUT HAD CONVICTED ME WITHOUT EVIDENCE THAT I'D DONE SOMETHING WRONG... (especially the daughter, in this case)

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
not much joy

Pretty cold so far

His boss is up to something

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Sad sad story

You write Sandra as the cheating slut but I see her as a victim as much as Dex.. people are seduced for various reasons all the time. Sex just being one of them. Ever have a smooth talking salesman talk you in to buying something you knew you didn’t need or couldn’t afford?.Well Randel was that salesman.

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't buy the reason

Sorry but the "you didn't say I was beautiful anymore" reason for cheating is pathetic rationalization. She was selfish and didn't love her husband. That was the reason she cheated. C'mon she wanted to run away with as much money as she could. People who believe that excuse are delusional.

I really liked the story until he started blaming himself for her cheating... Being in a rut and predictable. It was not his fault. She was selfish, greedy, and didn't love him. This whole blaming the victim thing is BS.

I am going to continue with the next chapter on the hopes that the victim blaming goes away. If it doesn't I probably won't continue.

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

You lost me on this story.What he did with the sisters was no better than what his wife did.Still married he goes into an affair with them.Cheating is cheating,and he became as big a cheater as his wife,maybe not as mercenary.At the time he had no plans what so ever of divorce.While I did finish this chapter I won't be reading anymore of this one.I do like some of your stories so I'll move on to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Response to "Sad Sad Story" comment by ChuckEPoo 10/19/17

So you're admitting that you're a pushover and that the salesman you refer to could fuck you in the ass, even though you didn't need it. I call bullshit and say that you have a predilection to being fucked in the ass by certain salesmen.... just as that slut made the CONSCIOUS - - - DECISION to spread her legs and let another man put his cock in her cunt after NOT doing so for over TWENTY FUCKING YEARS. What she did was self-centered.... all about HER and fuck her husband. She was CONSCIOUSLY going to rip the RETIREMENT money away that HE'D worked for and earned over his working career. She's a fucking lowlife thief in more ways than one. ... And YOU, asshole ChuckEPoo, are proving your stupidity by making excuses for and defending her. It's dumb fucks like you who have successfully fucked up both our social and legal systems. That being said, go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The marriage contract was voided by the wife obviously

The marriage license was just a piece of paper at that point.

He moved on and had every right to live as a recovering single.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Way to go

Glad to see Randall go down in flames. Wife didn't fare much better. It must hurt to know you've been played for a fool and then lose your marriage in the bargain.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Dexter was far kinder to Sandra than I would have been.

She had a long-term affair, lost all respect for her husband, and was planning to dump Dexter and run away with the lover. On top of that, she planned to rape him financially in the divorce, just at the moment he was hoping to happily retire with her.

The woman was an evil bitch. Even after the appalling extent of her betrayal was revealed, she still had the balls to whine that she wasn't getting half in the settlement he proposed. She was a self-centred mercenary cunt... and Dexter should have tossed her out of the house and left her penniless in the gutter.

"What he did with the sisters was no better than what his wife did... he became as big a cheater as his wife."

I have to laugh at comments like this. Sandra wiped her ass with their marriage contract, defiling their wedding vows in every way possible. How can Dexter "cheat" on Sandra, when she made it quite clear she didn't love him any more and had no intention of staying with him? Dexter owed her nothing. The second Sandra cross the line with Randall, the bitch was dead to him and their marriage was over.

Staying faithful to a cheating spouse until the divorce isn't taking the moral high ground, it's being a fucking moron. Dexter did exactly the right thing when he found out his wife betrayed him. He moved on with his life asap. He found two hot girls who fucked him senseless and made him forget all about the bitch that had tried to destroy him.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Wait. He missed his daughters graduation by 4 or 5 weeks?

Wow. Not sure what I’d do about that, but I’d have made more of a production out of it than he did. Tried to stay around until then? Come back incognito? But, except for saying he was proud of her (as it was, I’m not even sure he was saying that about her graduation instead of her holding in the seperation), he didn’t even apologize in advance for missing it when they Skyped. Maybe it’s not such a big deal in Canada?

magenta9959magenta9959over 3 years ago

Sorry, rapidly losing the thread. You can not change from joint to some ownership on the old to new home transaction without a signature from both prior owners. The emails by Randall make out a slam dunk civil action against him AND his firm for breach of fiduciary duty, in the plotting to clean out Dex. Not even a close call, the firm would fold to keep this quiet. All over and above the criminal aspects of his conduct. Too convenient by far, very far . This diminishes a well-written and otherwise interesting story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good chapter. Old Dex is riding high while the cheating bitch and her lover have crashed and burned. Whatever he is giving her in the divorce is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know it’s been a decade since this was written, but the quality of the story and the writing deserve mention.

Loved how Dex figured out a way to run AND protect his assets. Of course, that required almost unbelievable cooperation from his boos, Tom. But given that, he succeeded.

One large plot quibble….it was not very credible that he would not have kept himself informed about things back home related to his wife and her lover. Both Tom and his kids surely would have volunteered significant info, and/or have responded to aperiodic queries. And even if not….certainly a few weeks before his return he would have logically sought to learn as best he could the “lay of the land”!

And Sandra took no legal action while he was gone? Divorce for abandonment maybe?

But other, I’m hooked and look forward to the succeeding chapters.

4 easy ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can not change from joint to some ownership on the old to new home transaction -

Not sure that you are right there, Magenta. As long as the proceeds of the old home went into a joint chequing account and then a cheque was written for the new place, I do not see any legal problems. (Canadian law) How the wife missed that the new place was not in her name, I am not sure. But she was not financially literate.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

Sorry, but only 3 stars for now. It could become a 4 star story, if there was a slightly more, upbeat to the story. Far too glum of a rendering, at this time. I have hope that it will get better, in tone, with time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MacLeod?!? His ancestors would be disappointed in him that he didn’t do more to his wife, and especially the other man. Take their heads, Dexter MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod!

OldbuddyOldbuddy4 days ago

Old Dex is a dick. He does not have his daughters phone number? No communication with the kids? Not meeting up with them somewhere?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous