Diablerie Ch. 10: The Triangle

Story Info
Tamara and Gabby make love passionately while Evans at work.
5.7k words
4.38
2.9k
2
0

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clacking of keys helped me mentally drown out the outside noise of a Portland coffee shop where a man argued with the staff about his loitering, my six pm latte still half full no matter how many times I clumsily almost tipped it over. Getting out of the house for the day was a happily given gift to Tamara and Evan who would spend their time getting to know each other. I left one of my nice dresses in the closet along with some heels that would fit her if their date called for it. There was pleasure and comfort in knowing my Dad could go on a date with her and not a flicker of jealousy was felt between any of us.

Each time I had passed either of them in the morning, flirty kisses or grabs were exchanged with smiles contagiously spreading. I had a lust and desire for my father that spanned the last few months but Tamara seemed to be falling into my heart faster than I knew how to handle. When I paused to redraft my latest program that had eaten my time, I looked up date ideas for the new relationships.

Plenty of forums were lit up with helpful tips on how to make a poly family work without the common theme of couple activities. On my less publicly visible phone I poured through the hundreds of comments that filled our various profiles with a message tucked inside from a familiar name.

"Hey Gabby, glad to see you got together with your Dad. That blowjob video was so fucking hot. Listen I work with your Dad and if it's okay, I was wondering if I could steal some of your time? Lemme know beautiful. I'd love to worship you." The message wasn't uncommon but it made me take a tally of how many knew about what was now a big part of my life. So far, Tamara, my Dad, Me, the cop, and his coworker Jeff had all seen us together. For a moment the panic made me consider running home and asking if we could move states.

"I'd love to set up some time in the future but this spring break I'll be with my Dad and girlfriend. Please keep our secret okay? I'll see if Evan is okay with us meeting up and adding in an extra pair of hands."

I knew Tamara was also going through the strange and beautiful understanding that she was bisexual, her eyes still burned in my mind from when she woke me after my nap. All I could hope for was that my father and I would be able to provide her with a safe relationship to explore herself in. I tried to imagine where they would be, her hands tucked down at her sides when she got nervous or my Dad brazenly kissed her in front of a crowd.

I made sure to linger at the coffee shop until at least one in the morning before driving back to the house where the lights had been turned off with Evan and Tamara tucked into bed. Slipping off my clothes and settling into my old bed, I let the thoughts of what to do next to help both of them saturate my head until I was too tired to think and rolled over with a final sigh before drifting off.

My muscles nearly threw me from my old bed as a sobbing beg for mercy was mixed into the screams of terror. I fumbled with the doorknob while the sounds of Tamara's pleading with the source of her torture. Throwing open the door to my fathers room I saw the bedside light on and his arms wrapped around her, trying desperately to wake her with little shakes. Sitting next to them I cradled her close, bargaining with her pain that it might pass quicker if I whispered just the right comfort.

She cried out for another minute or so before her eyes that were wide open in shock finally relaxed. We tried to set her on her side, Evan stroking her hair with sorrow and adrenaline covering his face. Something on her stomach caught my eye that made me pull back the covers and look despite the fear of waking her again. In the shape of a triangle, three old circular scars rested on the left side of her belly. "What the hell are those?" I whispered to my Dad whose eyes were weary from what he had found.

Pointing me to adjust my view, a similar but more spaced out was a second triangular pattern. "Cigarette burns." He whispered. There was another set on her right shoulder blade towards the center of her back that looked like it was older than the the ones on her stomach, her scars stretching and fading with time and age while her stomach was similar to a fresh tattoo, healed but still with tissue having only formed over the last year at least.

"Did she say anything during your date?" He thought for a minute but shook his head.

"Nothing about that. No, we both had a really good time and she seemed comfortable when we made love. I saw them but I didn't know what to think. We can talk about it tomorrow. For now, let's just let her tell us when she's ready and keep an eye out for anything that freaks her out okay? Poor girl must have been through hell."

Tamara had worn long sleeve shirts every time I was around, and never changed in front of me. When we had sex earlier she never took her shirt off either. Neither of us knew what to say. We looked from each other and back to her gently twitching in her sleep, the both of us holding her close and stroking her hair. I pressed a soft kiss to her forehead trying to predict where they came from. Evan and I held hands over her, tucking in so she was safe and sound between us.

For the next forty five minutes though I wondered what to do or say next. Watching her rest helped ease my mind but the thought that every time she went and visited her family was a hell for her, and that she almost did before stopping here; it froze me to a point where I couldn't think right. The scars were older and clearly had been done multiple times to each section. Each time I felt the tears start to fill up I would kiss her gently again until I could get back to sleep.

"Hey. Gabby you gotta get up. Somethings going on." I lurched forward with blood shot eyes.

"What's up?" My hands shook and my ears were pounding with blood. Everything was far away except the sharp image of Tamara's face close to mine.

"What do you like on your pancakes?" I couldn't process what she was saying.

"My...my what?" Her mouth stretched out into a beautiful smile as she pulled me close for a kiss. Nothing in her eyes reflected the sheer horror that burned out of her from the previous night.

"Pancakes. Gabby, are you okay?" She kissed me again and pressed her forehead to mine gently. "I wanted to make the two of you breakfast."

"I uh. I like my pancakes just with syrup and butter?" Wiping the drool from my cheek she laughed and bounced out the room with little skips in her step.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I took deep breaths, then stumbled to the bathroom to splash water on my face. In my panties and a baggy shirt I stumbled out of my Dads room to find Tamara rearranging the kitchen so she could set to work on breakfast. Evan sat sipping his morning coffee and a grin grew at my tangled mess of hair that shielded my features.

"Hey there grumpy. You sure you don't want to run back to the cave?" I groaned and nearly tripped over a chair before falling in the seat next to Evan.

He kissed the side of my head and all I could give back was a thankful, "lerb."

I wolfed down the pancakes set in front of me by my overly cheery new girlfriend who was in the afterglow of her night with Evan, whose phone chirped to alert him.

Steadying his coffee to sip it while he read he smiled into his drink. "Your collars are on the way ladies." Tamara crossed the kitchen to kiss him, her lips missing him the first time and their giggles filling the time until she was content with him. I leaned over to press a kiss to his hand and mumbled, "Thank you Dad."

Helping myself to coffee and sitting down on the couch, the sleep was slowly rubbed from my eyes. Tamara plopped down with wiggles until she was in my lap. I thought about the burns she had but softly ran my fingers through her hair and over neck instead of saying anything about it.

She looked up at me with optimism in her face, kissing the tips of my fingers one by one. She leaned back against me so her back popped as she stretched, her legs opening wide to reveal the light peach fuzz she had on her pussy through the side of her panties that barely covered the lips. Evan walked over and kissed us one by one, spying Tamara's pussy and gently tapping his fingers to it like a playful smack. She squealed and then pulled her underwear to the side for him. "I have to go to work sweetie, I can't play right now."

"Master! I'm still so wet from last night though. Please can't you use me before you go?" He checked his watch and looked back to her wide begging eyes, to her pussy, then at my smirk before sighing.

"I have ten minutes. Get to work, pet." With his back to the door he slid his cock out of his pants through the fly, Tamara crawling on her hands and knees over to him before putting up her hands to beg like a puppy. Overnight they had evolved and began fleshing out the dynamic she was suddenly thrown into like a switch had flicked on inside of her.

"May I clean it sir?" He nodded, her hands gripping his cock which was at the back of her throat before I could blink. Evan stroked her head lovingly as she moaned against his cock, rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes to focus on cumming quickly. Watching them made my panties begin to feel tighter and soon I was slipping out of them. She greedily grabbed at his balls with one hand to stroke them roughly.

Evan smiled down at her, her tongue moving to the base of his cock and lapping at his balls like a puppy. She continued to stroke the spit slathered shaft until he groaned loudly, for her to move into the right position. Tamara's head was tilted back so the pumps of his cum covered her tongue quickly and then filled up her mouth. Her lack of experience wasnt showing when she swallowed fast enough to take the rest of it for a second mouthful, and gulped it down with a happy sigh.

Pressing her lips to the slit of his cock, her thumb milked the base so every last drop was out of him. Evan had to push her head back and stuff his hard cock back into his pants. "Fuck I hope Im soft by the time I get to work." He mumbled.

He kissed us both goodbye and adjusted his shirt before leaving to make sure it covered his still half hard cock. Tamara looked proud, crawling onto the couch with me and asking "So what do you want to do today?"

***

The sun caught her pale skin in the afternoon light where the bobbing of her flowery sun hat left her shoulders exposed. I couldn't keep my eyes forward, stumbling on the old city concrete that crumbled in random spots. Turning back with a big smile and holding her hand out to keep my clumsy nature steady, we interlocked hands and braved the city despite the common stares from college boys or the occasional elderly person who wore a disgusted frown when we passed. She was confident when she told the waitress we would only be a table for two, her hand lovingly holding mine amidst the staring.

Glancing over the menu that baffled my still delirious brain I saw her eyes out of the corner of my vision. She had selected her option and spent the free time just looking across from me with her pleased smile. It turned me red as she stared, her eyes running little tight figures eights over my body. Breakfast was light and was slowed down by my nervous glances at Tamara who continued to watch me with a sense of glory. People at the restaurant had talked after they saw us but Tamara pulled me close as they looked for a kiss across the table. One woman looked away and another man scowled.

Even though I was nervous and shy until you got me alone, Tamara was the opposite. She had an air of being right in someone's face, playing harder than any of the guys I had known growing up until you got her home and the armor dropped. When it came to the people around her she was unafraid to make a scene, but around the house would apologize if she didn't pass the salt fast enough or came within a few feet of us and our paths might collide.

Walking from the diner she had more sass in her step from the onlookers. At one point, reaching her finger quickly up my dress to pinch just under my ass made me scream and jump. She whipped her head to stare into the eyes of the townspeople who watched us like a sideshow. I walked to our home anxious that someone would see how much my clit was growing. The door shut behind us and I tried to grab her for a bout of tickles. She let out a scream of terror, not joy. Shaking like a leaf she took a few deep breaths to try and steady her hands.

"Fuck I'm so sorry Gabby." Her hand covered her eyes in anguish while she fought the tears.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm sorry I scared you so badly." Backing up a few paces while she regained her center. When she was ready I gave her a big smile and shook my head, her mouth already trying to form another apology for her trauma. I opened my arms to show her if she needed a hug I wasn't turned away from her reaction.

She practically leaped with how fast she was in my arms, her hands still gripping hard enough that her trembles were transferred to me. "Do you wanna just cuddle?" Her eyes that were burned with terrible knowledge looked to mine in curious hope. She nodded and together we ascended the stairs.

Pulling her into my arms she nuzzled her head into my armpit. She looked up at me like a child with eyes that reflected a carefully constructed trust in reality. "Tamara?" She opened her mouth, curious what was on my mind. I stared at her happy expression and thought back to what my Dad had said last night. "I'm really glad you came to stay with us for the break, and I still can't believe you joined our relationship. You're amazing. I should have asked you out sooner."

Her eyes grew softer, brimming with her bubbling heart that leapt out of her throat with happy coos of affection. She kissed my jaw and snuggled back into her spot. "I don't know if I would have said yes to be honest. It happened the way it needed to. At least the way it worked out the best. I'm worried I'm asking too much of you and Evan with the whole submissive part. I've never tried a lot of it, guess I'm just curious."

I tried to recall if I had ever seen her going on a date or talking about anyone she was interested during our time at school together, though no one came to mind. "Did you date anyone before?"

She shrugged, stretching out her arms to the ceiling while she talked. "I had a boyfriend in high school. It lasted about a month, but I gave my virginity to him. He wasn't so bad but we never talked after we broke up. My Dad caught us kissing so it didn't work out. After that I slept with another guy in my senior year of high school, and two others in freshman year of college. They were just one night things though. I got attached to the guy in senior year but he made it pretty clear he didn't want anything more. So no not really. You and Evan would be like my first serious boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Wow." My eyebrows lifted for a minute with the rest of my face adopting a curiously confused look. "And here I am dragging you into a crazy and incest relationship."

"I think it's pretty obvious who the crazy one is here." She looked like she had repeated those words to herself every day.

"Tamara. You don't have to tell me why it scared you until you're ready. Someone putting that fear into you doesn't make you crazy."

She was quiet for a minute or so, shutting her eyes and then cracking a smile when her head had started to ease the torment it wrought her. "Thanks for understanding."

I tried to divert the tension and responded, "Oh about the whole first girlfriend and boyfriend thing? Don't worry, you're already a pretty girl and I assumed you were running off with someone when you had to go. Besides.."

"What?" She asked. Sitting up with more energy surging through her. I tried to reply that it was nothing but hyper fingers swarmed my body with pokes and prods that pulled laughter out of me. "Tell me Gabby! You judging me for not fucking the campus?"

"No! I swear!" I wheezed, breathing strained in between laugh and sharp jerks of my body to try and avoid her torture.

"Tell me or I'll never stop!" She shrieked, her eyes wild with curious excitement.

"I'm just grateful!" Her head cocked as she stopped, giving me a moment to finally catch my breath and pull back my hair from the mess it had been thrown into. "I'm grateful you trust us, we're just not exactly normal. I'm surprised, amazed, happy, confused, and so fucking grateful."

She stopped to lean back with her weight shifted onto her ankles, and her hands on her knees to listen. "Tamara you're the first person I even told about my want for my Dad and now we're here. There's nothing I could ask for. It's all wonderful." In the last sentence I let out a huge sigh, finally able to talk and think. She suddenly was on her hands and knees laying over me with her golden and brown hair tickling my face at the ends.

"Gabby...We've both given ourselves to your Dad, out of lust, submission, you've even given him your love and it's so clear that he already loves you back. I haven't given myself to you. I'm sorry I didn't put you first, or didn't include you in my night with him. I don't really know how all this is supposed to look. I don't just mean sex. I want you to know I trust you."

Her brown eyes caught a small reflection of me, with her delicate and pale body suddenly appearing like she carried mountains on her shoulders. She had the confidence and awe of a woman who had burned a hole through the very lives around her by refusing to quit, and even though we were laying down my knees felt weak.

Dragging a single finger across her hand I looked back and met her eyes only a second before she leaned down and kissed me. I turned my head to say something and looked at her with concern. "Tamara, I don't want to take advantage of you. Last night you were screaming in your sleep, and today you seem a little on edge. Fight or flight most of the time."

"I was really hoping you two didn't have to see that yet. I know that of the times after I'm scared I end up wet, or as the sun goes down I feel a pretty big sense of fear set in. You're not taking advantage of me. I want to show you some more of me than anyone else gets to see, some of those parts are covered in a bit of pain. Right here though?" She kissed me again. "I don't feel it as strongly." Leaning down and submerging me in her long kisses, I let my mind relax.

"I don't ever want you to feel like you have to be sexual or even put on a happy face for me or Evan if you don't feel that way. I like you as you are, and even if we started dating I want you to know you can tell me anything you need." She smiled and kissed my forehead again.

"I get that. When I'm able to be close to you or Evan I feel like I'm not at risk, and that's really new for me. It's a little scary, but freeing too."

The warmth of her pushed past our clothing and into the now inferno of a bed where every kiss made my temperature rise. Her hands ran over my shoulders with little drags of her fingertips pulling the strap of my shirt down to my arm. Her tongue explored the outside of my lips then moved to slide over the top of my teeth. Moaning into her mouth, her hands interlocked with mine when she bit at my jaw and fixated on the other side of my neck.

Evan had left with one purple mark on the left side of his neck and the other darkened by her kiss as well. She finalized her loving spots with my still light skin that quickly turned into her playground. Rolling so we were face to face on our sides, our hips were grinding like waves crashing into each other with hands grasping for every inch of flesh that we hadn't given attention to yet.

My tongue traveled along the outside of her ear with a deep and shuddering moan escaping her lips. I teased her further just to hear those tender noises again. Our nipples pressed through our shirts and caused us to moan into each other's ears when they met and sent shivers down my spine. In sync we both reached for the others breasts, her shirt being pulled off first before she grabbed mine and lifted it over my head. The warmth of our chests meeting was a soft stroking of skin from our grinding that was unlike any experience I'd had with a man. Something deep inside my hips awoke for her.

12