Diablerie Ch. 10: The Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a primal need to hear those words from her, to hold her smoldering and aching warmth close as we released every inhibition together. Her arms wrapped around me to run themselves down my back, causing me to arch into her. Our eyes locked and I grasped one of her nipples, flicking a finger across the top of the other. The vulnerable look of a woman who was quickly changing everything she understood before this moment invigorated me to tease them harder.

I grabbed her left breast and massaged it gently, the other still subjected to my gentle caress of her nipple. She bucked her hips into mine with an open mouth and gasping eyes. Tonguing her lips again I moved my hand away from her nipple and we stared in shock and anticipation when the thump of her pants unbuttoning hit the air. She bit her lip with a grin and returned the favor, pulling mine just open enough that we could both see the top lines of our panties.

Scooting down on the bed so my head was at her chest, long lines of spit covered the center of her chest as I tasted the light sweat we had from our outing. Tamara was perfume, a feminine air pouring from her skin that created her delicately soft texture for me to now lap up. I dragged my tongue longingly over every inch of the center of her chest and neck, only pausing to nip at her collarbone and heart that screamed through her flesh. My breath stained the side of her breasts when I finally kissed the sides of them. With her fingers tantalizing my spine into pushing close to her, the others buried themselves in my hair.

"Gabby!" She nearly screamed with shaking exhales. "Kiss them, please kiss them." Circular marks of spit like a labyrinth from my lips closed in on her hard nipple. Her eyes near tears, I placed the most gentle of my loving and careful kisses as lightly as possible on the very tip of her nipple for the first time. Warm breath pushed through my body, with even the slightest breeze of it rippling through her.

Letting my tongue fall out of my mouth it hung in the air just millimeters from her nipple as she watched in apprehension. The taste of her areola was warm from the blood that crashed into her breasts, my teeth gently pulling on the skin of her to gauge how best to please her. She shook like a leaf when the barely trapped nipple pulled past my teeth and then was released with long trembling twitches running to the ends of her fingers. My hands at the center of her back pulled her body closer, trapping me in the warmth of her breasts for me to rest comfortably while I suckled at her.

Gripping my thigh with her legs, I could feel the fabric graze my leg before it pushed into her pussy and soaked up more of her dripping grool. My fingers walked down her stomach but wondered at the edge of her panty line. I slipped them just by the tip of a finger into her underwear and removed them to make her groan and grind harder. Unable to hold back the insatiable need to lose my fingers inside her, she gripped my hand by the wrist and pushed it down into her panties. The fuzz on her labia was just a little longer, the gentle forest of her body overrun with a flood of thin but sticky cum.

I spread her lips with two fingers and let the other fingers serpentine across the opening flower. Her head fell against my neck, curling herself like a child into my arms. When I had pulled back every little fold of her beautiful hole I could find, I let her pussy close from my fingers but left two at the very tip of her clit. The skin around it was long and folded neatly over the sensitive little button which when unfurled made her shudder at the grinding fabric meeting the bud.

Stroking it from base to tip left her gasping into my ear, her words transformed to little bites across my shoulders and then suppressed screams when a gentle push of the tip back and forth brought a smile to my face. She squeezed so hard I feared my hand would snap between her thighs, the little presses with direction turning to longing rubs with a pause after each one. With patience she started shivering, small circular rubbings helping her focus when she got closer to coating me in that mess her pussy made in our living room. The smell had stayed for days and I needed it all over me.

I took my face from her nipple to kiss her slowly and with the need for every inch of the inside of her mouth to feel my tongue. She sucked on it as the moans pushed out of her and her brown eyes flickering to separate us from any distractions. There was nothing that could fill my thoughts that didn't exist inside our caressing touch.

Moaning softly she arched her back like a lioness ready to pounce. Even in the tight space between her panties and my hands I could feel the overflow of her cum curving the bend of her legs like a river. To push her over the edge in that moment, instinct took over me to nip at the edge of her ear and whisper "Tamara, show me how badly you've needed my warm arms around you, gently pleasing your pussy every night. Show me how wet our bed in my room is going to stay every night at school. Give me every little spasm that your beautiful heart has saved for this over the years."

Her jeans couldn't keep her from thrusting to my fingers, hips slamming harder than mine had into hers and thick streams of the squirting orgasm pushing through the front of hers pants. My hand felt as though it was run under a sink but her clit throbbed hard enough to feel her pulse as I continued. Tamara looked like she had wet herself all the way down her legs, some even dripping from the hem to her ankles.

Ravenous obsession with the shockwave that was sent through her body turned her confidence back on, pulling her pants and panties off in one swift motion. Single handedly she shoved my chest so I was on my back again. She tugged at my pants and panties so hard I let a whimper escape. No girl was ever so dominant while bending to my very will, her soaked and sticky legs that had droplets still trickling down from her leaky pussy fitting around the sides of my head. The drip pattered my face like rain, her clit the most my view could make out and it continued to pulse so hard I could see the twitch of blood lift it by just a hair.

Delectable surprises of cum would splash against my lips or fill my mouth suddenly from her overloaded cunt. As it flowed out I'd run my tongue back over the soft layer of hair that coated her slit and then down to the hole that poured my reward so willingly. Tamara captured my head with her thighs so my only way out would be making her cum just hard enough that she might be too shaky to keep her grip. The perfect jail of flesh commanded me to tuck my tongue into the skin around her clit and worship her beautiful body.

Her palm found my head like a faith healer with all the virtue pouring in moans and begs to keep going because she was getting close again. Waterboarded by her pussy, the cum filled my mouth, then coated my face with as much as could be held there. It had nowhere else to go but all over the pillow my Dad slept on every night. Letting out a primal scream from pleasure she tried to move but her shaky legs gave out on her twice, making her fall back on the bed.

"I wanted to grind against you." She pouted, trying to force her muscles to work again. Laughing and with my stomach filling quickly from her cum, I lifted her into my lap, leaning back against the headboard for balance. "Rub your pussy against mine!" Her light tears of pleasure and joy fell into my dark hair so it stuck to my skin. The head of my cock pushed against the base of her clit, the shaft spreading the lips where her orgasms leaked down into my lap.

The sloppy noises emanating from her hole were more than enough to weaken my resolve, the tip of my cock already milking drops of precum into the lips. Feeling the texture of my cum compared to hers, she bounced and ground harder against me. Her lips teased every inch of my cock and when I got closer neither of us could hold back anymore.

We both reached down at the same and traded grins as I pushed to the very back of her, my cock pressing against her cervix stiffly. "Gabby. I'm meant to be filled with you and Evans cum. Please. Give me it." She wasn't just subservient, she was already falling for us both and scared to use the words she wanted.

She sat in my lap safe and sound, my strength lifting her up just enough so she didn't have to work anymore. The tight squeeze she had on me inside made large messy pools of her cum slosh out with each smack against the back of her. Tamara had given me her weight and was little more than a doll against my hips. The head of my cock pushed up against her back wall and there I rubbed the tip, edging it closer. "Tamara, I'm close!" She took over, grinding harder so the thump traveled down my cock and my body responded to me.

Hormones had taken away the thick and white potent cum I used to have, but like her squirting I let out as much as I could at the entrance of her womb. Thin and clear but rapidly filling her, the leaking mess of us both soon had my addition running down the inside of my thighs. We panted into each other's humid sweaty skin. Endorphins surged through me with one last pass of strength, lifting her into my arms only and getting us to the edge of the bed. I cradled her in the most masculine show of affection that ever came out of me, kissing her right on the nose.

"Gabby, what are you doing?" I stood and she let out a loud laugh mixed with nervous shrieks from my feigning to drop her.

"If I'm going to get you that messy, guess I'll just have to clean you up too. Shower time baby girl."

She bit her lip as she blushed. "Yes Miss."

12