Diablerie Ch. 11: Until Summer

Story Info
Last hurrah before school starts again for Gabby and Tamara.
5.7k words
4.7
3.8k
2
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan, Tamara, and I were all piled into the couch with my Dad in the middle holding one of the bowls of popcorn. Tamara's favorite romance flick steadily faded to the credits as the protagonist sat with the fire crackling, his arms wrapped around his knees in sad reflection. My Dad let out a soft sniffle and we both turned to see a tear rolling down his cheek. "Awwww Daddy." I brushed the tear away, both of us leaning close to kiss either side of his cheek.

"Thanks." He pulled his tears back and wiped his eyes. "It just made me realize I'm going to miss you two. I don't want to lose you." It was still new to see Evan open up and let tears fall like that, so I tried to kiss the sides of his eyes.

Tamara almost looked hurt. "Whatever! You punk." She pushed his shoulder. "We're not gonna go back for a few months and forget about you."

Evan huffed and leaned back into the couch. "Tomorrows our last day for now. What do you want to do?"

I looked to Tamara first who struggled to think of anything. Her eyes were heavy from the exhaustion of the day and mine were beginning to yearn for rest. My hair was finally drying from the slow and gentle bath we took after sex, our skin still covered in the soap that I lovingly spread over her as she sat against my chest.

Thoughts drifting, I couldn't stop thinking about the warm water running down her breasts as they rested on her chest like a queen. She hadn't been treated like that before, her cuddling close to my breasts while I cleaned off her back almost motherly in its embrace.

"Gabby?" Evan looked at me as I was staring off with a grin.

"Sorry uh. What was the question?" I sheepishly looked away when Tamara looked over with a coy smile.

"I was thinking we should have a well rounded day, maybe get outside for a picnic, take you two out and spoil you a bit, and then we could always have dinner." Evans' head swiveled from one of us to the other.

"And then end up in a big sweaty sticky pile." Tossed in Tamara with a big grin.

Evan nodded seriously. "Of course."

"Thought you would be tired by now of all the time we took up just fucking you." I asked, genuinely wondering if we had asked too much of him. The back of my head had to remind me that he wasn't in his twenties anymore.

"It's tough baby," He ran his hands through his hair. "Coming home every day with two beautiful women who are willing and wanting to fuck me all the time. One is my daughter and trans which are two of the huge things people fantasize about. The other who had an interest even after she saw me fucking my daughter, then couldn't resist joining in. Yeah I'll find a way to live with it." He gave me his best look of defeated empathy.

"You are such a fucking dork!" Tamara giggled and pulled at his hair. He broke into laughter with us.

"Come on. You're both falling asleep on me." He took us both by the hand to lead upstairs. I looked at the two of them undressing and beginning their night routine with random thoughts. The simple pleasure of watching my two partners be themselves and knowing we could hold each other at night made my head light. Before I could stop them, happy tears were streaming down my face.

"Hey Gabby, what 's wrong?" Tamara asked, walking over and wiping each tear from my face. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm happy that's all." In only her panties she rolled with me to the center of the bed. Evan had stripped down and they undressed me together, tossing it all into a pile at the foot of the bed. With Evan on my left, his warm and musky chest hair pressed to my face, Tamara to my right with the soft velvet of her skin rubbing against mine, I shut my eyes to the rest of the constantly spinning universe of thoughts and worries that tried to hold me back.

Tamara slept soundly that night with a peaceful look on her face. The feeling of Evan pressed against my ass firmly woke me, his cock twitching in his sleep. Tamara was already awake, her hands so light I barely felt them run throughout my hair. I wanted to wet my fingers and push Dad right inside but wanting to save it for tonight, I kissed Tamara a few times and we stared at each other with silly smiles in the morning sun.

We waited for fifteen minutes, my lips wetting hers with passionate exchanges. "Look at that beautiful girl." I whispered.

Her fingertips stroked my neck and shoulders until Evan began to shift in bed. His head poked up with hair sticking in every direction. "Morning girls." He plopped his head back onto his pillow lazily. "Do either of you wanna shower?" Tamara and I both answered yes at the same time, crawling out of bed and walking to the shower.

"You coming Evan?" We both stood and posed as sexily as possible for him to look over. He gained a large smile and rolled right out of bed. "Knew that would work." I smiled, pinching Tamara on the side of the ass as she giggled. The glass box shower was just large enough so the three of us could stand close together but still comfortable. Evan was groggily trying to soap himself before we took over with Tamara taking the front of him and my hands slowly working his back. We massaged his sore body in thanks for the last week and switched spots to both get a chance to be held under the warmth of the shower. The captivating blue eyes of Evan were finally awake when we switched off the water.

Stepping out and drying off, we all started in different directions to get dressed and get ready for our last day of dates. Tamara always hated when people didn't enjoy the day until it was over so I bit my tongue and tried to live at the moment, my easily distracted mind halting me every step of the way. When Tamara was ready, she wore a flowing skirt with a floral pattern that hid the revealing panties I lent her. Evan had dressed down into shorts and one of his favorite T shirts with a bracelet on one of his wrists.

We drove for around thirty minutes, swapping jokes, teasing until Evan was fully erect in the car, and ending up talking about our possible plans for the summer. Evan wanted to take us away from my hometown so we wouldn't have to worry about being caught or running into people we knew so often. Evan wouldn't say how lonely he would be without us. His eyes seemed heavier each time he saw the time but he bit his lip.

We pulled up to the lonely park, Tamara hopping out of the car excitedly and trying to grab all of the supplies out of the car. I giggled behind her as we fumbled and shrieked when she dropped things, picking them up and running with her out into the field where wild flowers had started to rise.

"Come on!" We shouted back to Evan. He lightly jogged over to where we threw a blanket down, setting out the food out and plopping down with us. The warm breeze kept flicking the corners of our blankets. We stretched out and ate before Evan let out a sad sigh.

"I'm scared I'm going to mess up your lives. You two have made me so happy that I don't know what to do next." He sipped a seltzer and then apologized. I thought Tamara would be angry but she shook her head.

"Evan, I understand. Gabby said you two had to wake up and find me screaming the other night. If this week had gone just a little differently I would have been where those dreams come from instead of being able to fall asleep next to you both. I'm scared of messing it up too." She had a fear in her eyes as she opened up about her family. "Even as an incest couple, you two give me the feeling that family doesn't have to be so scary."

There was a moment of silence before I spoke up, my hands shaking now. "I'm honestly freaked too. If I hadn't been such a pervert, if I hadn't roped you into this, or if I hadn't been a bit of a drunk and manipulative to get what I want."

"I'll admit, that bit with the computer files was a little cruel, but you weren't wrong. At the beginning of the week I didn't plan to be poly, but I'm starting to feel glad I am. Tamara you don't ever have to return to those people if you don't want to. I feel like I'm supposed to know what to do or try to steer you both away from this life, it's been eating me how comfortable and right this feels." Evan finished and saw us nodding in agreement.

"Feels right to me too." I solemnly whispered.

"Me too." Tamara said before we fell back into a brief silence. When she was ready, Tamara set down her food and looked out at the field. "I think as long as we are unafraid to talk, to care for each other, and to treat each other with love, it doesn't need a definition or to be under a microscope. I'm usually the first to run terrified into the night when someone wants to treat me nicely. I don't want to be like that anymore. If we are happy, we should let ourselves feel it. Can I ask a favor from you both?" Her voice trembled with the soft breeze.

We both agreed and waited until she was ready to ask what she needed to do. "Help me get away from my family."

I looked at the field and thought of how best to answer. Despite how clearly horrible they had been throughout her entire life, I wanted to make sure that she felt empowered and supported in whatever way she broke contact with them. Scenarios ran through my mind and an internal scenarios counter of how much I had to police myself against controlling the situation buried me. Lost in thought, I missed the queue that Evan was waiting to see if I had an idea first.

"Items are replaceable, anything you need and love in your life we are happy to help get out of there. We both will be by your side and hold your hands through all of it if you want us to." He kissed her knuckles and her fear seemed to ease just a little.

"When I spend time with the both of you, it feels like my hands are supposed to hold you both at once, and it makes me wish I had more." She stroked Evan's fingers and then kissed his hand in return.

Evan had a warm smile as she finished. He looked at me and opened his arms. "Alright, now I'm all red, get in here."

He held us tightly, kissing each of us on top of the head. We all watched the day fade by, backs to the grass and eyes drifting from the clouds to each other one by one. The three of us made a promise that day to keep each other in balance, and to keep our secret safe. We munched on the packed food as the heat of the day faded for the wind to pick up its place by sunset.

Flowers swirled in wild circles at the gusts, and the light that was sweat from the sun washed over the three of us. I was too stunned by how the light caught their features to think of capturing it, Tamara's hand brushing against my cheek with a few of her fingers. The eyes of my new family were lit up with the glow of Oregon's sunset filling us completely. We sat with our hands held until twilight had won out and covered the field in gentle purple.

The drive home was full of little smiles at each other, Evan letting the evening wind drift into the car. The walk up the door felt ominously peaceful but something stopped me as I reached for the handle. Looking back at the two of them I had a strange feeling of almost dejavu washing over my body, sending goosebumps down my arms. Tamara poked me in the side with a teasing laugh, asking "Are you going to open the door?" For a few seconds I just stared at them with a dumb smile on my face before nodding and entering our home. Evan supplies to one side, his hands tucking into his pockets with a deep sigh.

"What do you girls want to do now?" He asked, looking from Tamara to me. Tamara's body shifted from shutting the door to nearly tackling Evan on the couch. The rough beard he had from last week was pressed to the center of her chest. She rocked her hips into his wickedly. Moving behind her, I lifted her shirt and undid her bra while she fought against the button to Evans pants. Still behind her, I reached forward and gripped his T-shirt to pull it over his head so Tamara could freely press Evans face to the center of her breasts now.

My shirt hit the ground and I flopped onto the other side of the couch, pulling my pants down and stroking my cock through my panties. While Evans shorts were pulled at by an aching and moaning Tamara, he pulled her panties to one side and wet his fingers in her little slit. Toying with my breasts while Evan pumped his fingers in out of an easily distractible Tamara was pure entertainment. Her eyes would start to flutter and hands tremble away from his gently hairy waist, the little twitches running down to her knees made her a proper little puppet for Evan to torture.

A strand of Tamara's cum hung from her pussy like a marionette before it brushed the very tip of Evans throbbing hard cock. It rolled down the side and into his foreskin to wet and tantalize him, but it stopped me in my tracks. The sight of her slowly coating him without penetration made my mouth water enough to embarrass me out of holding my cock. Shifting to my stomach I rested my hand in Evans lap. With my hand wrapped around the base of my fathers cock I could hear the gentle wet fingers pushing in and out of Tamara when I closed my eyes to clean my Daddy.

My tongue found the honey that had filled his foreskin which only brought out the sweat and musk already covering him. The scent of them both drove me crazy. Cleaning out his foreskin I moved to wetting the rest of his cock, though Tamara certainly wouldn't need me to with the slow leaking cum hitting Evans legs and the edge of the couch.

Torturing them both, I slid the head of Evans cock against Tamara and flicked it against her clit in rough strokes. Each time Evans legs would twitch in excitement and Tamara's legs would tremble. Evan's precum was overflowing from the head of his cock with surges of blood filling his cock so strongly I wondered each time if he was already cumming. Slapping his head against her clit a few more times, I parted the lips of Tamara's pussy with two fingers and stopped fighting her beckoning to take him. She slid down roughly onto Evan but buried her hips into his regardless.

They both paused for a second before Evan lifted her up a few inches to ruthlessly slam her hole, hands grasping at her hips so she was little more than a gushing toy that bounced in his lap with loud smacks. I kept my head resting on my fathers stomach through the bumpy ride to see the fur that covered Tamara's pussy soak while her will drained out. Evan was harder on her than I'd seen him ever be, the hollow thump inside of her pussy audible through her hips. Taking two fingers to the base of her clit I rubbed them in circles so her loud moans began to echo back from the walls with growing pitch. The cops would just have to be called again if she came as hard as I wanted, but I no longer cared.

Evan motioned for me to lift my head and sit up so he could pick Tamara up like a doll and carry her to the bedroom, her tight hole still clenched around his cock with arms draped over his back and panting filling his neck. Following them up to the bedroom I saw Evan toss her onto the soft comforter and crawl on, lifting her legs up into a V and setting them onto his shoulders before sliding back in. Sitting on the other end of the bed with them I crawled on my hands and knees so Tamara's steadily dripping hole was up close to my face while Evan resumed breeding her like she had wronged him.

My cock had dragged over Tamara's face when crawling to her pussy but without being asked she had started kissing down the shaft in worship and opened her mouth to let me fill her throat, her hands wrapped around my waist to pull me down as far as she could suck on me. With her clit twitching at my lips, Evan stroked my cheek lovingly with a smile. The legs of Tamara were propped over his body, his thumbs pushing against the outside of her asshole; and a muffled constant moan pushing out of Tamara's mouth and into my cock. The pleasure I had ached for over the last few months started to flow from my fingertips and consume my thoughts, droplets of my fathers precum and

Tamara's sweet flowing cum saturating my tongue. Unable to focus on my cock from all the attention, she removed it from her mouth and lovingly ran her tongue over the shaft of it when she got closer. "Evan! Gabby! I might scream! I'm gonna cum!" Wet streams of her squirting cunt were already starting to hit the bed and Evans legs, so with a wicked grin to my Dad I pushed my cock deep into her throat and pinched her clit.

Her eyes went wide and even with my cock blocking most of the noise she still left my ears ringing with her cries of joy, Evans' whole lower half being painted in her pussy juice with the gushing torrents of it wetting my hair and face. She continued to give enough that Evan had a rough time with keeping his cock pushing into her amidst the heavy force of cum.

Tamara freed herself from my cock but her sense of self was drowned out completely. Her tongue wouldn't stay on the shaft of my cock or my thighs that rested near her head. She pulled a pillow to her and rested on it, her hands pressing just below my stomach tenderly to tell me to lean back. Worshiping licks of my asshole made me cry out and my hands shake to support me on the bed. Evan saw just how submissive I became firsthand from this.

My tongue rolled forward into her pussy again, my eyes unable to focus anymore, and my hips moving on their own to bounce and grind on her face so she would hit every spot. We screamed together while time left us behind. The only second I could remember where I was had Evan pushing his soaked cock into my mouth. "Gabby clean off all my cum, then you get to clean your new girlfriend. Daddy made a mess inside her pussy."

Anyone who licks my hole shuts my brain down, and it wasn't until Dad grabbed me firmly at the base of my hair to move that I remembered. Dad and Tamara both looked down at me with big smiles and then my face had the filled pussy of Tamara pressed right to my lips. I parted her with my tongue to feel a large rope of my fathers cum slide from inside her to my lips, coating my face with both of them. Reaching into her with my fingers, I pulled at her to give me more. Something primal inside me felt truly right like this, and Tamara noticed. She gripped my hair and picked up the rough grinding into my face as her pussy cleaning slave.

"You seem happy Gabby. You like cleaning cum out of me? Does it turn you on knowing your Dad could knock me up any time he wants? Your tongue better get every little bit into your stomach." She humiliated me by dragging the mess of her and Evans cum over my face, staining me in her pussy and laughing. I licked her as long as I could, truly searching for more of it inside her. Evan was beating off with curious pleasure at this random discovery in the middle of our threesome. He grabbed Tamara and pulled her onto her back so her head rested over the edge of the bed. Stuffing his cock into her throat it bulged through and now it was my turn to fill her.

Her cunt was still sticky from Evan, coated in her squirting mess, and pulsing around me with every thrust. The shame and aggression of her power over me to make me her cum cleaning toy was flooding through me with a need to be recognized for my devotion to her. As she was throat fucked by Evan I wrapped myself around her and sank into her pussy over and over. Whispering in her ear was my cracking voice near tears.

"Please may I cum inside you now? I'll always clean you, I'll always ache for you after Evan has you." Nothing from my past left me familiar with being a cuckquean, and Evan had flat out told Tamara that I was above her in our submissive line but here I begged into her ear. Evan was holding her chin but watched curiously, pulling his cock out of her throat so she could talk.

"Cum inside me Gabby. Add yourself to my hole." With her permission I crumbled, pushing in one last time so her lips pulling back my foreskin caused me to twitch and empty myself into her. She smiled at me, the corners of her mouth turned up in pride. I thanked her as my clit kept throbbing to give her anything left inside me. "Now it's only fair," said Tamara as she slid me out of her and stood. "That you return Gabby's wonderful attention for the both of us." Evan was speechless, but Tamara put her hand on one of his shoulders to beckon him to his knees. Moving to the edge of the bed, we both sat back with our legs spread open.

12