Diablerie Ch. 11: Until Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dad cleaned every drop he could of the mixed mess out of Tamara, and then shifted to getting the cum that slithered down my lap and even soaked the crack of my ass with his tongue. Tamara put her tongue in my mouth as he worked, our hands teasing each other's nipples with fervor. The wet smacking of Evans tongue against our skin made me ache for that taste again, and I put my foot to Evan's chest and pushed him back gently. He watched, eyes still wide and amazed as I rolled Tamara onto me. She took the liberty of looking Evan in the eyes as she ran her tongue over the head of my cock, her face turning to an over pleasured haze when I sucked on her clit.

He stayed on his knees, tongue out until Tamara put one hand to the back of his head and spread my ass so he could get to my hole with her hand that was working my cock. The vibrant cries rang from me as Evan licked, muffled by Tamara's hips pushing down into my face so I would take my thanks out on her messy cunt.

Evan couldn't hold back anymore. He put his cock right next to mine for Tamara to cover with her spit, rubbing it then against my hole. I rocked my hips forward to beg and he roughly sank into me. The only lube being spit as he hit my spot made my legs twitch in pain and pleasure. Tamara kept her pussy pressed tightly to my face while drooling as much spit as she could onto the top of Evans cock.

Sensations blurred together with the stretching of my hole changing to a fulfilling submission to the both of them. My hands grabbed for Tamara's ass, pinning her to my face harder than she had initially started with, and Evans cock pulsed inside me as he kissed Tamara, the both of them stroking me from base to tip with every finger.

Sticky noises of lips, the soft slapping of my Fathers balls against my ass, and the quick slips of skin all over my cock; reality and sanity blurred with every pump of blood through my weary flesh. A spiritual form took hold in our motions, Evans jitters from the tired orgasms rising again to his legs where mine took over and wrapped around his to steady him while he filled me again.

My tongue found the perfect little fold of skin next to Tamara's clit as I lapped like a happy puppy, bringing her closer and her hips to bounce with an aiding rhythm. Their hands worked together with one of them tenderly stroking my balls, the other firmly pumping the shaft with a skin of spit making every pull a fit of tingles. We gripped each other with screams, cries, begging, tears, and our final collective orgasm.

My legs went limp, feet hitting the floor with a deadening thump. Tamara had almost drowned me in her cum, rolling off of me to the side with her spasming legs still letting her pussy find the open air as it shook out more and more onto the bed. Evan had to balance himself on the bed nearly falling as he crawled next to us. I was too exhausted to move but Evan pulled me and Tamara up the pillows as we all tried to speak. I wrapped my fingers in Evans, the other arm gently draped on Tamara as she snuggled closer to me. With a smile at her, I let my eyes drop and lost consciousness.

It was barely seven in the morning when a gust of warm breath blew my hair into my face and tickled my nose. Tamara was snoring quietly but in a deeper voice I heard a loving, "Oops." Dad looked down at me with a rougher unshaven look than last night. His features were cloaked in the blue and purple of the morning sky through the dark curtains. "Hey there." Leaning down, his beard brushed my face as he kissed me.

"Dad? What time is it?" I pulled my hair aside and saw him raise a finger to his lips with a small point to our girlfriend.

"It's about a quarter to seven. You have to get ready for another hour or so. Go back to sleep Gabby." I huffed and scooted back into Tamara whose arm went across my stomach in her sleep. Evan cuddled closer, pulling the blanket so we were all well covered.

We silently traded long kisses in bed while Tamara slept, Evan wiping the sleep from my eyes with his warm hands. Tamara groaned and stretched as she started to wake up, whining about how tired she was but then opening her eyes to see the both of us. She put her chin on my ribs and yawned. "Morning."

Shifting to my back I opened my arms and let the both of them settle into my chest as we talked. Evan slipped out to start coffee while I tried to get Tamara out of bed and into the shower with me, to no avail. Her eyes lit up as Evan returned and perched on the edge of the bed to sip her drink. She chugged it down the last gulp and set the mug down with a groggy clatter before stumbling to the bathroom.

Tamara leaned her head against the shower wall as the water ran. She didn't want to face the end of our trip but we had to be back before dusk to get ready. I guided the soap bar over her body and mine, warm salty cum mixed with water washing down the drain from last night until the only scent left was the lavender of the soap. She held me and together we swayed in the warmth of the water beating down on us. Evan joined in once we were clean but we stayed to give him a moment of us both washing him lovingly.

Gripping the shower handle and twisting it, Evan shook out his hair like a dog to wake himself up. He stepped out of the shower and lightly pushed our hands down when we reached for the towels. "I wanna dry you both off." He dried off Tamara first and when the towel revealed a new area he would leave a kiss on her skin. She stepped aside with blush covering her cheeks while Evan took his time with me next.

"I'm going to get dressed okay?" She walked through the house with a saunter, picking up her clothes and draping them on her arm as she left to get more coffee. Evan and I stood staring at each other quietly.

"You okay Dad?" His eyes memorized my features one by one.

"I'm really going to miss you. I'm going to count the minutes before you two get back. Wish someone had told me that when you date your daughter and she goes off to her life, that you have to be supportive and loving at the same time." His eyes had swelled with tears that hung on the edge, waiting to drop.

"You and Tamara are my life. No matter where I go I'm coming back to you. I'm happy with you. Dad, I love you." He tried to bite back the feelings to keep from crying in front of me but a light tear formed on each side of his face before running down his cheeks. He smiled and kissed me again.

Behind us was Tamara with a fresh cup in her hand. "You okay?" Evan showed her the tears and she set down her cup to rush over and kiss it better. "Evan what's wrong?"

"I love you both. It happened so fast, and now I feel like a dork for wanting to spend all this time with you." He held her tightly with kisses to the side of her cheek that made her giggle from the scratching of his beard.

"Love you too. I know we're coming back." Tamara had the same words even though she missed what I had told him. He wiped his face and took a few deep breaths to try and pull his emotions back inside.

"Tamara?" He held a hand up before nervously scratching his head as the words collected in his mouth. "I have truly...no idea, not even an inkling, of what you might have gone through. Mostly what we've done is enjoy the time we have and fool around." She looked at him expectantly as he paused again. "Please just reach out to Gabby or I, or really anyone that makes you feel safe enough to talk about your experiences. Wherever we go moving forward or how it's going to come out, I just wanted you to know I wouldn't want to care for you any differently."

He smiled and then stuttered. "Not that you need to be taken care of-" Tamaras smiling and tearing eyes only deepened with care as he fumbled. "Like if you need anything we will help and-" the train wreck continued until she kissed him.

"Now I understand where I got that from." I spat in a playful tone.

"Alright. Let's pack the car." He exhaled, shaking out his hands and blinking away the tears.

The packing was quiet outside of our scrambling for various items we had thrown around the house in the blur of the last few days. As I crammed items into my backpack I heard the two of them talking, her hands in his as they looked into each others eyes. "Its not wrong if all we did was fuck and date and now I'm infatuated with you?"

Watching them over my shoulder I saw him smile and shut his eyes. "It happened to me too. Don't worry. I mean this is a pair of lesbians and a Daddy. Don't things usually move at this pace?" She giggled as he booped her nose softly.

When the car was loaded we stood talking about when classes were out for the year and he told us we could spend the summer with him if we wanted. He looked at his feet nervously, expecting us to run off and make plans with others or want to be on our own with the time off. It took some reassurance that we wanted to be here, and nowhere else.

He held us tightly one by one, pulling us back in for another round of hugs when he thought he was ready. Evan sat on the front steps and watched as we started the car, waving with a lonely smile on his face before fading into the distance of the road. It hurt leaving him behind like that. As we hit the highway I took a moment to look over at Tamara who sat with her shades softly resting halfway down her nose as she snoozed in the passenger seat. I gripped the wheel with a stupid grin, taking us back to school for the last time before our real life could begin.

12