Diagnostic Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I need to get to your torso panel now. Could you... remove your shirt, please?" Her eyes went wide again, and I mentally kicked myself. Before I could backtrack, though, her nimble fingers grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it over head, revealing a lacy black bra that barely covered her full breasts. My stomach stirred, as did somewhere a little lower than my stomach.

"I've never had an examiner ask me to take my shirt off before." Oh my god, I am such an asshole.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, no," she cut me off quickly. "I mean they just take it off of me without asking." Oh. "I... appreciate it." I didn't know what to say to that. It was unimaginable to me to just strip her down without even asking.

"Oh... no problem." I moved towards her right side, keeping my eyes anywhere but her face. She lifted her arm up, granting me access to the panel at her ribcage. The only problem; her bra strap ran straight across it.

"Do you think you could maybe hold the-" In an instant, she adeptly unlatched the hooks of her bra and slipped it off in one fluid motion. Her perfect boobs were mere inches from my face, soft pink nipples pointing forward. I was staring at them. I had to stop staring at them. Why couldn't I stop staring at them?

"Better?" She asked, and I could hear the grin in her voice. I nodded, not trusting my voice to not betray me, and forced my attention to the side of her body, trying not to get distracted by the rising and falling of her chest in my peripheral vision. The hardware was similar to the panel in her neck, and just as clean and perfect. I looked it over as best I could, but I had a much harder time focusing, who knows why. She made a soft little noise when my arm accidentally brushed against the side of her stomach, and I fumbled the screwdriver I was holding, cringing at the loud thunk of it hitting the desk.

"I'm sorry," I said, quickly scooping it up. "It's just- I'm used to working with machines, not..."

"Machines?" She finished, cocking an eyebrow with a grin. I looked up into her eyes, eyes that were just so full of life that I almost couldn't believe they were controlled by wires instead of muscles.

"Well, I mean- you're just so..."

"Well-designed?"

"I was gonna say... real." Her cheeks reddened slightly, another incredible little detail that I couldn't believe they added in. My eyes were starting to drift lower, so I quickly focused back on the panel, careful not to touch her bare skin again.

When I was finished, I closed the panel and stepped away. Renee let her arm fall, not even bothering to try to cover her exposed tits.

"I'm gonna jot down some notes, you can put your clothes back on if you want," I said, using every ounce of my willpower to maintain eye contact. She shrugged.

"I'm just gonna take it back off anyway, why bother?" Oh god. I was already having a hard enough time as it was, but now I was gonna have to finish the test with her tits in my face?

"At least put on the shirt," I insisted; or pleaded, rather. With another shrug, she picked up the discarded tank top as I turned around to write some notes on the tablet, breathing a small sigh of relief. When I turned back, the top was on, but her nipples were poking through the thin fabric. I guess that was more manageable than the alternative, though. I checked the next step of the diagnostic guide. Oh, right. I scrolled to the next step, which seemed a lot easier.

"Ok, I'm gonna ask you a few questions now, sound good?" She nodded, but her face was perplexed. If she had gone through this test several times, she probably knew what the next step was supposed to be, but thankfully, she didn't say anything.

"Have you been finding it harder to, um... get aroused?" Maybe this wasn't going to be as easy as I thought. The hint of a smirk teased the corners of her lips as she shook her head. I ticked a box.

"Do you find yourself becoming more aroused by certain people?"

"Oh no, every target I get always gets me raring to go," she muttered, her voice dripping with sarcasm. I glanced up from the tablet. She didn't seem very convincing.

"Don't believe me?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Not really. You've got a type?" Why'd I ask that? It certainly wasn't on the list of questions, it just slipped out. She raised her eyebrows and seemed to mull the question over for a few moments

"I prefer women," she finally said, "and I like dark hair. And muscles don't hurt either." I was suddenly very aware of the strand of chocolate-colored hair that was falling into my eyes, as well as the way I was holding my arms, which were strong and toned from my physically-demanding job. I ticked a random box and moved on.

"Do you feel like your, uh, sensitivity has decreased?"

"Not if my target knows what they're doing." I nearly dropped the tablet, and she smirked at me. Another box ticked. My panic grew as the list of questions dwindled, but it was beginning to mingle with another blossoming emotion: excitement? That couldn't be right.

"Could you list the details of your most recent mission?"

"That's classified." The words tumbled out automatically, her tone stiff and... well, robotic. I checked the guide, which told me that that was exactly what she was supposed to say. Any other response would indicate a flaw in her confidentiality programming. I ticked the box. The last question of the list taunted me from the bottom of the screen, but I couldn't think of any way to keep procrastinating.

"Was that mission classified as a success or a failure?" She didn't answer immediately, grinding her teeth slightly.

"Failure," she finally managed, all the flirtiness from before gone from her voice. An awkward pause followed. I knew I should leave it at that, but I just couldn't help myself.

"What happened?" I asked. She glanced from me to the tablet in my hands. She must have known I was going off script.

"Ever since-" she began, but she cut herself off just as quickly. "Recently I've been having trouble seducing my targets because I just can't bring myself to be attracted to them. They're just..." her eyes drifted back over the muscles in my arms again, "not my type, I guess."

"But... isn't that your job? Isn't it in your programming to seduce targets?" I asked, confused. I had never heard of a bot simply losing the will to complete their prime directive. She laughed bitterly.

"Take it up with the people who programmed me," she said, shaking her head of curls. "I think they made me a little too human, unfortunately." I didn't know what to say to that. Was that even possible? I didn't need to respond though, because I had clearly gotten her going.

"You know, they parade me around like some goddamn show pig because they put the most human brain they've ever made in me, and now that I'm actually using it, they're ready to scrap me for parts," she blurted angrily, wringing her hands in her lap. Had the company really threatened to retire her?

"How could they do that to you? You're basically a human being!" My blood was starting to boil at the thought. I had the sudden urge to protect her, to comfort her, to kiss her. Wait, where did that come from? She smiled ruefully, a mirthless laugh barely leaving her lips.

"Well, they needed a tool, not a human being. That's the problem with me."

"It's not a problem. You're incredible, Renee." At some point, I had moved closer to her, close enough that I could hear the rhythm of her breaths. I impulsively reached out and laid a hand on her thigh. She looked up and blinked at me, eyes wide and searching. We stayed like that for a moment, lost in each other's gazes. She looked away first, and I hastily removed my hand from her leg, coming back down to earth a little bit. I pretended to be busy with something on the tablet as I stepped away, her soft sigh filling up my ears and nearly drowning me. She shook her head and cleared her throat.

"Sorry, I was just rambling, don't worry about it." I wanted to say something, but I couldn't find the words. "That's the end of the list, right?"

Shit. No more off the cuff questions to delay the inevitable, I guess.

"Um, yeah, that was my last question. The last thing to do is the... sensitivity testing." The flirty smile from before returned to her face like nothing had happened.

"That's my favorite part," she purred, and I felt my breathing hitch in spite of myself. I checked the tablet for instructions, trying to hide my reddening face. How the hell was I even supposed to do this?

FIG. 6 AND SENSITIVITY LEVEL TESTING GUIDE

To test sensitivity functionality of the REN v3.3, simply insert tool D and use tools A, B, C, and D to stimulate erogenous parts. Tool D will display arousal levels on the attached readout display, which can then be used to determine the sensitivity of the various areas.

I laid down the tablet and combed through the tools on the desk until I found the ones with the correct engraved letters. A looked like a suction cup, B was a small ovoid object, C resembled tongs with puffed-up tips, and D was suspiciously... phallic. I turned around, and with a jolt of shock, watched Renee finish slipping her jeans off of her legs, casting them aside in a crumpled pile. Her panties matched her abandoned bra: black, lacy, and nearly microscopic. My pussy throbbed involuntarily.

"Do you want me on the desk again?" She asked, and I nodded. I actually wanted her in my bed, but that didn't seem like a very professional thing to say. She hopped back up, settled herself, and spread her legs slightly. Oh my god.

"Ok, the, uh, guide says that I have to... insert tool D, but it doesn't say where." She grinned at me, seemingly stifling a giggle.

"Well, it measures my arousal levels. Where do you think it goes?" Ah.

"Do you want me to put it in?" She asked, and I almost wanted to refuse. I chickened out, though, and handed the thick rod over. She shimmied her panties down around her soft thighs and kicked them off into the corner, spreading her legs even wider. I barely stifled a groan as I got a full-on view of her perfect, glistening pussy before the dildo- er, tool- obscured it. She rubbed it up and down a few times, slicking the flared tip as it ran through her folds, before slowly pressing it into her entrance. She gasped as it pushed in, and I took an involuntary step closer to her.

"These damn things are always a little cold when they first go in," she murmured in a husky tone, slowly inching it further into her hole. A soft groan escaped her pillowy pink lips as the base of the dildo reached her body, a small screen visible at the back of it. I could feel my pussy moistening just watching her. She sat back, gesturing at the end of the tool that was sticking out of her with a grin.

"All yours, captain." I wanted to grab the end of that dildo and fuck her with it until she was screaming my name and cumming all over my hands. My eyes lifted to the ceiling, and I tried to take a few steadying breaths. I was a professional. This was just a job. I could handle this.

"Ok, why don't we start with your lips." It seemed like the lesser evil. She nodded eagerly, and I took another step towards her, now close enough to see the rapid rising and falling of her chest and the rockhard peaks of her nipples poking through her thin tank top. Her lust-filled eyes met mine, her lips puckering slightly. I picked up the weird-looking tongs, brought them up to her face, and started squishing her lips around between the tips of the tongs. Her eyes widened in surprise, then quickly narrowed.

"Wha ah you doon?" She asked incredulously, words jumbling between her scrunched-up lips.

"Testing the sensitivity of your lips," I said simply, glancing down to check if the number readout on tool D had changed. She reached up and grabbed the tongs out of my hands.

"Hey! What's the problem?" I said, slightly indignant. She sighed and laid the tool on the desk, then looked back into my eyes.

"Look, Kel, I need to pass this diagnostic test, or they're gonna- I just need to pass it, alright?" There was a pleading look in her eyes. "I know my sensitivity levels are fine, but I need you to work with me on this." Her gaze drifted down to my lips, a small sigh escaping her own. Her voice lowered to a near-whisper. "It's not gonna be hard for you to get my arousal levels through the roof, trust me." I nodded slowly, the tips of our noses nearly brushing together.

"Ok, good," she breathed, the words hot against my lips. "You can keep going, then." I brought a hand up to rest gently against her cheek, and she leaned slightly into it, her eyes closing. My thumb brushed gently across her bottom lip, and a slow, quiet beeping started up from below. I looked down at the readout that was still sticking out of Renee's pussy. The numbers were steadily climbing. I returned my attention back to her lips, my thumb tracing soft circles over them. They opened slightly, and I let my thumb drift between them and into her mouth. She closed her mouth around it and sucked, drawing a soft moan out of me. She opened her eyes, gazing at me through her long lashes as she continued to suck and lick my thumb. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my thumb away and grabbed her chin, pulling her face towards mine. Our lips met with a mutual groan, and the beeping significantly picked up its pace.

It was the most incredible kiss I'd ever experienced. Her tongue expertly explored my mouth as I made out with her, occasionally breaking away so I could catch my breath or suck on her plush, pink lips. The hand that wasn't still cupping her face reached around to tangle in her long, strawberry-blonde tresses as I leaned into her, and her hands found each other around the back of my neck. I could've stayed like that for hours, but the insistent beeping was reaching a crescendo, forcibly dragging me back to reality. I pulled away from her, and her body followed me for a moment before straightening back up. I looked down to check the readout.

"6.3," I read, marking it down on the tablet. She nodded thoughtfully.

"That's a record. Best I've ever gotten for lips before was a 4.9." I turned back to her, running a hand softly up and down her bare thigh.

"I think that was a pretty record-breaking kiss on my end, too." Her face flushed, which only made me want to kiss it more.

"Boobs next, please," she whispered breathlessly. "I need you to touch them. Use tool A too, it's my favorite."

"Say no more," I whispered back, eager to see those gorgeous tits again, especially since I was not only allowed, but supposed to touch them. I grabbed the hem of her tank top, and as she lifted her arms, I pulled it over her head, pausing briefly so that her tits bounced back down, swinging gently. I threw the top somewhere in the general direction of her jeans, not really caring where it ended up. Immediately, my hands grabbed her breasts, massaging the soft, perfect mounds gently with my fingers. She threw her head back and moaned as I pinched down on her nipples, pulling and tweaking them until they stood out even more prominently. I leaned over and suckled on her neck as I groped her, causing her to shiver. Her hands clawed blindly at my arms and chest, finally coming to rest on my shoulders, her nails digging into my bare skin. I looked away long enough to pick up the suction cup thing and brought it up to one of her boobs. After a few tries, I finally got the thing to suction around her nipple, drawing a loud moan from her. The beeping coming from her pussy was going wild. I leaned down slightly and brought my mouth down on her other tit, slowly licking the bumpy skin around her nipple.

"Kel," she whimpered, her whole body bucking rhythmically as I sucked the soft flesh of her boob. "That feels so fucking amazing... I've never... ah..." Her words dissolved into sighs of pleasure as my lips closed around her nipple and I began to suck and lick the hard peak with enthusiasm. She let out a strangled cry when I popped the suction cup off her nipple, but I quickly transferred it to the one I had been sucking on and started the same routine on the newly freed nipple, which was now flushed and engorged. She was panting heavily now, her intermittent moans nearly morphing into screams. I felt the ends of her strawberry curls tickle my neck and shoulders as she hunched over, her whole body clenching. I looked up at her and kissed her glistening lips, my hand taking over the stimulation of her breast. Her body shook and she screamed into my mouth as her orgasm tore through her. I helped her through it, slowing the pace of my fingers as her breathing slowed and the quivering stopped. I very slowly and gently worked the suction cup off of her nipple, and she gave a cry of pain when it finally popped off, which then softened into a sigh of relief.

"I can't... believe... you made me... cum... just by playing... with my tits..." she murmured, her words broken up by her heavy breaths. I tossed the suction cup onto the desk and checked her arousal level: 8.3.

"I know they're more sensitive than the average human's, but that's still never happened before." I combed my fingers softly through her curls, and she closed her eyes, leaning into my touch with a sigh.

"That was so fucking sexy," I said, and her lips curled into a sleepy smile. I wished I had said something a little more eloquent, but my brain was having a hard time functioning correctly, as thoroughly clouded as it was by thoughts of Renee. Her strawberry hair, her body, her long fingers digging into my skin when she came, the way my heart skipped a beat when she smiled. I was just drowning in her.

"All thanks to you. There's no way they could say I have a problem with my sensitivity levels after that reading." Her words reminded me of what we were doing, and I hurried to mark down the results on the tablet. I mentally kicked myself for getting so turned on by this whole thing.

You're not fucking her, you're examining her. Just focus and get the job done, idiot. I repeated the words over again in my head like a mantra as I dawdled on the tablet, trying to reign in my horniness before I turned around. I put the tablet down and spun around to face her, ready to be the picture of professionalism. She was farther back on the desk now, and her feet were perched on the edge, legs bent and spread wide. One hand was supporting her weight on the desk and the other was slowly massaging her clit.

"Sorry," she purred, her eyes half-closed. "I couldn't wait any longer." I let out a groan of lust, my pussy throbbing. So much for professionalism. I couldn't resist, in an instant I was standing in front of her, running my hands up and down her thighs. She moaned and threw her head back, moving her hand away from her clit and onto the desk so I had full access to her swollen pussy. I took my time, kissing up and down her inner thighs until she was squirming and bucking her hips towards me. I suckled a spot on her leg and gently thumbed her clit with one hand. Every circle my thumb made drew a gasp of pleasure from her panting lips. The beeping had started up again, its tempo immediately becoming fast and insistent. My hand drifted down to the dildo and grabbed it by the base, slowly sliding it out of her pussy. Right before it popped out, I slammed it back into her needy hole, her moan pivoting to a scream. I fucked her hard with the dildo, my strong arm maintaining a relentless pace against her wet pussy.

Her whole body was writhing, arms shaking with the effort of holding herself up. I left the dildo in her body and grabbed her hips, pulling her forward on the desk. One hand held up her quivering legs while I used the other to gently lower her upper body onto the desk. She let me move her wherever I wanted, her body weak from the stimulation. When she was settled, I spread her legs apart. The smell of her dripping cunt was intoxicating, and I knew I had to taste her. I knelt down, still holding her legs up, and licked her engorged clit. She immediately arched her back and moaned, so I kept going. Tonguing her clit enthusiastically, I let her legs down to rest on my shoulders so I could free up my hands. She was whining with pleasure, but I could barely hear her over the deafening beeping going off right below my head. I was also having a hard time getting the right angle on her clit because my chin kept bumping against the base of the dildo.