Diagnostic Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this," I murmured, slowly pulling out the tool. Renee let out a strangled cry when it popped out, but the beeping mercifully died away. I threw it somewhere on the ground and plunged back into her pussy, fucking my tongue into her throbbing hole. One of my hands fumbled with the button holding my work pants on, then quickly dove below the waistband of my underwear when it unhooked. I was absolutely soaked, my fingers slipping quickly along my slick folds. I rubbed haphazardly at my clit as my mouth returned to licking and sucking on Renee's. I slipped a couple fingers from my other hand into her opening, hooking them up into her G-spot as I thrust in.

She was a screaming, squirming mess. Her hands flailed wildly about, trying to find purchase on the slippery wooden desk. I could feel the walls of her pussy clenching around my fingers, and my own orgasm was quickly building. I rubbed fast and hard against my clit as I suctioned my lips around hers, sucking hard. Her back arched nearly in half and a long, rasping scream left her body, ricocheting around the walls of the tiny office. I came hard against my fingers as I listened to her massive orgasm, riding the waves of pleasure along with her.

I released my mouth from her clit and pulled my fingers out of her as she started to calm down. She jerked as I lapped up the cum that was dribbling out of her, sucking on her opening to make sure I got it all. Her body quivered, the chorus of her deep, panting breaths peppered with moans. My mind a lot clearer than it had been a few minutes ago, I wiped my chin and searched around the floor for the discarded sensor. I picked it up and checked the numbers: 0.0. Of course it had reset.

"I'm sorry I pulled the dildo out, it didn't get a reading on your arousal level."

"10!" was all she could manage, her bare chest still heaving. I laughed and gently removed her legs from my shoulders so I could get up. I marked a 9.6 on the tablet, that seemed more realistic. She sat up very slowly, a small shiver running through her naked body. I retrieved my jacket from the chair and draped it around her shoulders. She looked up at me with a weak smile, and I could practically hear my heart thumping in my chest.

"Thanks," she whispered shakily. "I've never... I can't even... that was incredible." I sat down on the desk next to her, our shoulders brushing together. I never wanted to leave this spot.

"I always have to seduce people," she began, her voice growing a little stronger, "so I'm usually the one who has to do all the work. I don't think I've ever been... taken care of like that." The words hurt to hear, but I knew I could be the one to fix it.

"I'd love to take care of you again some time," I said, lightly bumping my shoulder against hers. She looked away.

"That sounds nice, but you know I'm a seduction bot. It's too... I don't want you to get mixed up in all that." I turned to face her, but she continued to avoid my eyes.

"Please, I don't care about that! One time I dated a girl, and I'm pretty sure her whole family was in the mafia, and-" She cut me off with a small laugh that didn't reach her big, hazel green eyes.

"That's the problem, Kel. You can't date me. I'm a bot, you're a human. It just doesn't work like that." She finally looked up at me, pain leaking through her determined expression. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Bullshit," I said firmly, standing up from the desk. "You're more human than most of the humans I know, Renee. I don't give a fuck what you're made of." I paced across the room, her stare following my movements. I looked back at her. Her hands were twisting anxiously around a strand of her hair and she was biting her lip, her brow furrowed like she was debating something in her mind. She threw her hands up, accidentally shrugging off the jacket.

"Look, you deserve to be with someone real. I'm bolted together and I need to be charged and there's a camera in my eyes, you wouldn't-"

"Hang on," I interrupted, trying to process what she had just said. She closed her mouth and waited.

"Did you just say there's a camera in your eyes?" I asked. Her eyes widened, and she nodded very slowly.

"Like... a video camera?" Another nod.

"Can you... is it always running?" She looked away.

"Well... I can't control it, or detect when it's recording" she said finally, her voice barely above a whisper. "But I think it runs most of the time."

"And the company checks the footage?"

"After every mission and, um... diagnostic test." I flopped down hard into the office chair. Doing any kind of sexual activity with a bot that you were supposed to be working on was heavily sanctioned by the company. I'd seen people I'd worked with get fired over a lot less. As soon as they checked those tapes, I was done.

"Kel, I'm so sorry, I should've-" I held up a hand to stop her. Honestly, as much as I didn't want to get fired, I didn't regret it at all. My job was a small price to pay for meeting Renee.

"It's ok, really," I said, and she faltered. "I'll deal with it. Thanks for telling me."

"You're not mad?" she asked, a little desperately.

"Not at you," I said. I was a little mad at myself, but then again, my brain was working a lot better now after my orgasm.

"Tell your boss," she said quickly, and I looked up at her. She was nodding her head like she was coming up with an idea. "Tell her I seduced you, they'll go easier on you. It's in my programming, after all." That did seem like a good idea, but I was still hesitant.

"But won't you get in trouble?" I asked. She waved her hands dismissively, hopping off the desk. She hurried around the room with renewed energy, picking up her discarded clothes.

"No, they don't care what I do, as long as I passed my test."

"I definitely think you did." A strangled sound halfway between a laugh and a scoff caught in her throat, but she didn't say anything. She was putting on her clothes as fast as she could now, so I buttoned up my pants and went to clean up the desk. I laid out all the tools nicely again, but I couldn't help a devilish grin when I saw the puddle of Renee's cum sitting on the other side of the desk. I wiped it up as best as I could with my jacket. I turned around to find her waiting next to the door of the office, bouncing nervously on the balls of her feet.

"Ready?" she asked, her voice strained.

"As much as I'll ever be."

+++

"How did it go?" Lyssa asked casually. I was standing in front of her desk, watching as she typed away at her computer. Renee was standing out in the hallway, just barely in my view through the window. She was staring down the hall, still as a statue.

"I sort of... accidentally... slept with Renee." Lyssa looked up from her screen, her fingers stilling.

"Renee?"

"Oh! The, um, the REN 3.3 bot, sorry."

"I know, it's just... nevermind. Any particular reason you're telling me this?" I don't know what I had expected; to be punished, probably, or maybe even fired, but that response sure as hell wasn't it.

"What? Um, I guess I just figured that that probably wasn't allowed. It definitely wasn't a part of the diagnostic test." She gave an odd little smile that scrunched up her thin nose.

"Well, I appreciate your honesty," she sighed, tapping her fingernails against her desk. "Funny that you say that, actually, because that technically was the diagnostic test" I gave her a blank stare. She continued,

"The REN 3.3s are meant to seduce targets, usually in order to extract sensitive information and whatnot. She's been a bit hit-or-miss with her seductions, however, mostly failures recently, so we had to bring her back for testing. The real test was making sure she could seduce you, as you're the most honest and bot-repulsed person currently in our employ."

I couldn't help it, my eyes darted to the window that Renee was standing in front of. Our eyes met, and for the briefest moment, I thought I could see a storm of emotions flash across her hazel green eyes. Just as quickly, she turned away, her face a perfect mask of composure once again. What the hell?

"I can't- I mean- surely that's considered unethical?" I stammered, trying to comprehend the situation. Lyssa just shrugged her shoulders, leaning back and glancing over at Renee.

"How else are we supposed to test her seduction skills? The target can't be informed of the situation beforehand, that would skew the results." I gaped at her in shock. The worst part was, I wasn't as mad that I had been tricked. It almost didn't surprise me that the company would do something like this. But my time with Renee, the connection we had, it had seemed so real. I forced myself not to look back up at the window, keeping my eyes locked on Lyssa.

"I could- I should-" Lyssa cut my stammering off with a cold chuckle.

"You could, what, sue us? Sure, you could. We could also fire you for having unsanctioned sexual relations with a bot you were supposed to be performing a diagnostic test on." She leaned back, throwing her hands up. "Your call."

My eyes betrayed me; one last glance back at Renee. She was staring straight at me. Her expression was calm and reserved, but I felt like I could see pleading in her eyes.

You were just a target, a bitter little voice in the back of my head spat. Of course you felt like there was a connection, she's a seduction bot. That's her job. You were seduced.

I wrenched my eyes away and turned quickly around before either of them could see the tears stinging the corners of my eyes.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this," Lyssa said, her voice softening slightly. "We just definitely didn't expect you to confess, given our policy on unauthorized sexual activity with bots." Why had Renee told me to confess? Just so I would find out and she could savor her victory? The words I had said to her at the end came back to me like a punch in the gut. Of course. I was head-over-heels, drooling all over her, but I was just a target in her eyes. She needed to get me off her back, and this was the quickest way.

I tore out of the office, slamming the door behind me. I couldn't bear to look at Renee again. I barreled down the empty hallway in the opposite direction, silent tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Kel!" She called after me, and I heard the padding of her feet as she chased me down the hall. "Kel, wait! Please!" I sped up. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I needed to get the hell away from there.