Diamond Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sign of Ashley so I ordered a drink and sat down. Still reasonably quiet, the evening's activities still warming up. Soft lighting and music. A few women chatting at the bar and some of the tables were occupied. Some by themselves like me and others in small groups. Ashley walked in ten minutes later, standard dom technique, keep your sub (or potential sub) waiting.

We each said 'Hi' and Ashley ordered us both drinks. I was rather nervous, having been through a somewhat stressful ordeal, although I'm sure Ashley interpreted my anxiety as being because of her and the date. I didn't enlighten her. Chatting casually about the lockdown and it's effects, then the bar - had I been here before etc. I answered honestly but without giving too much away and she would have expected nothing less.

The compliments began after the third drink and I responded gratefully but with a slightly shy or coy reserve. Then came the part I had been waiting for, cos I really don't like all this game play just to get to the end: 'Look Laura, it's obvious I like you and you like me so why don't we cut the crap and go back to my place?'

I responded with a sigh of relief and a large open mouthed kiss. 'I was hoping you'd say that' I said honestly and it was just a few minutes before the cheque was paid and we were in her car.

Ashley was dressed in black trousers and blouse, her dark brown hair brushed back to make her face look more stern than it was. A hardbody, she was obviously very fit and looked like every part the action woman, which I suppose she was. Some women like that look, fortunately I am one of them. Her apartment was large but simply decorated and functional, the lounge being noticeable for the exercise machine and weight bench in the corner. It suited her and was nothing different from what I expected.

She asked me what I wanted to drink and I just said water. Too much booze and the evening can end with me being drunk and useless. Ashley noticed and appreciated that. As I hoped she took the initiative and sat beside me on the couch. Taking my face in her hands she kissed me deeply and very tenderly. She saw the submission and yielding in my eyes and I saw the hunger and lust in hers.

We played it out like a ballet, moving around each other, closer then retreating. Two girls attracted like magnets, each time moving closer till we cannot be seperated. Ashley was the first to strip, methodically, slowly, one piece of clothing at a time till she stood over me while I sat on the couch and gazed up at her with nothing but admiration and desire. She pulled me to my feet and did the same with me while I caressed her with little finger touches as she stripped me.

With one movement she lifted me in her arms and carried me to her bedroom. Shit she was strong as I'm no lightweight and I loved her for it. Bedroom decorated like her lounge but with the exception of pictures. Of girls. Some like her, strong action women, and some like me, pretty and submissive. I liked her more every time I saw something new about her.

Now it was my turn to take the lead. I had grabbed my handbag as she lifted me up and repeated the routine I had performed on Sharon. Starting with her feet I had her relaxed within minutes as I sat naked in front of her and we saw each other naked emotionally as well as physically. Desiring, needing, begging with our eyes.

Guiding her back on to the bed I gave her a deliberately slow and thorough massage before reaching her boobs and pussy. And to my amazement she was just like Sharon, she could climax and not lose her desire. I was slightly surprised when she started rummaging through my handbag: 'Where's the plug you were carrying?' Ashley asked.

'I dumped it in the trash out of embarassment after you saw it in my bag' I explained not entirely untruthfully. A plausible explanation and one which seemed to be accepted.

So began the territory marking, rubbing me all over with pussy, marking me as hers, establishing me as her territory. She was so wet there was no lack of her juices and I knew if I continued with this girl I was going to be hers, permanently. She was almost feral in what she was doing. Did I want this? Did I want her? I looked at the woman who's appearance resembled Lara Croft from over the top of my large and slightly floppy boobs. I knew the answer.

Taking her hand I stopped her, she looked confused, what was I doing? Did I not want her? I slipped my finger inside her and produced a gasp from her. Moistening it well, I removed it and rubbed it over one of my nipples then, after lubricating it again, over the other. She smiled, I was accepting her and her territory marking, doing it for her. I lubed my fingers again and smeared her juices over my mouth then licked my fingers clean, giving her the right to do whatever she wanted with me.

We sixty nined first and came quickly. Ashley produced her strapon and I lovingly sucked it and lubed it with my tongue before she entered me. Something different here, emotional not just physical, two women wanting each other, both the opposite of one another emotionally and physically. Action girl and femme, it was so predictable but it was who we were.

I sat on top of her, the dildo pressing against the top of me inside, a perpetual wave of climax plateau leaving me unaware of anything but me and her. Every move she made hit me off again, my mewling my only method of speech now. She pulled my face down to hers and asked me the question with her eyes. I replied 'yes' with my kiss.

Things sometimes move fast with female relationships, we had only been seeing each other for a week and already talking about moving in together. During the first whole weekend at her apartment I was confused when she did not return from the shops for a few hours as I relaxed with her music collection while nosing through her books, magazines, clothes and generally trying to understand as much as possible about her as I could.

She came in with the shopping and a package wrappped in plain brown paper. I asked what it was and she explained it was for later. Being glad she had done the shopping, I had known some butch types who automatically assumed it was my role as the submissive femme so I thanked her with a kiss and we prepared dinner together.

Dinner on trays in front of the tele, so domesticated and I loved it. Coronavirus, lockdown....then a newsflash: 'Officials at Buckingham Palace confirmed a parcel had been intercepted en route from the Post Office. Suspecting an explosive device, police were relieved when the package was found to contain the stolen Cullinan Diamond....'

Screen switched back to the presenters sitting the obligatory six feet apart: 'Guilty conscience or practical joke, we may never know and the perpetrators might never be identified' commented stereoptypical female newsreader as she cleaned her hands with antiseptic wipes....

It was during our slow preparation for lovemaking that evening Ashley fetched the package for me from the lounge: 'Open it Laura, a present for you' I heard her say as I ripped the paper off. Okay, typical girly, love pressies and default to childhood enthusiasm when faced with any package that contains a gift for me.

I got to the tissue paper inside the box and saw a velvet drawstring bag. It couldn't be, she has.... Putting my hand inside I pulled out the shiny plug with the sparkling clear crystal in the end: 'To replace the one you threw away love' Ashley explained.

Turning me over she lubed up the plug and gently pushed it inside me: 'Just the first time of many darling, you are my diamond girl Laura...

12