Diamond in the Rough Pt. 07

Story Info
The Ending and Conclusion.
4.8k words
4.8
4.8k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
899 Followers

I want to thank all those who sent private and public comments. I especially want to thank Sue, she has given me a world of ideas and a couple scenes were inspired by her exploits.

As always, the characters in this story are purely fictionalized and products of my wild imagination. The sex is between consenting adults over the age of 21.

Thank you for reading. Please vote, 5's are good and as always comments are not just welcome, but encouraged.

*****

Chapter 13

When they arrived at Johan's house, no one was there. Steve did a quick search for Johan and did find some broken zip ties, but neither Johan or his truck were there. Steve didn't really care where he was, because April was safe in his arms again and that's all that mattered. He did worry about Johan wanting some kind of payback, but right now his focus was April. He momentarily set her on the kitchen table and retrieved her slave collar.

He looked deep into her eyes as he moved the collar towards her neck. He knew he would have to take it off later to attend to the rope burns around her neck. However, right now was about affirming and rekindling their loving relationship. April's eyes were begging with him to snap the collar around her neck and she affirmed her wishes with a whispered plea, "Please Master, show me that I am still yours."

Steve could see the emotion showing on her face and her eyes pooled with happy tears. He gingerly put the collar around her neck and with an audible snap it sealed itself around her neck. The audible latch released a joyful sob from her chest, with tears spilling out of her eyes and down her cheeks. April launched herself into his arms and whispered, "Thank you, thank you my Master, my love, for making me yours again. The whole time I was captive, your collar was the promise that you would always search for me, find me and save me."

Steve felt a lump in his throat and didn't say anything, but held her tightly in his arms never wanting to release her. He stared at her a little longer, kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "Go over to the restroom and clean up a little so we can go get something to eat before we head back."

April relished the opportunity to go get the bug and animal residue off of her body. It was only then in the mirror that she saw the abrasions along with the rope burns on her back and neck. She remembered them hurting when she was originally tied up, but once her master came all that faded away and she was only now feeling the pain.

She found a comb and straightened the tangles out of her hair. She looked in the mirror and saw the shower that had caused her so much pain earlier and decided a quick shower would be the best for her master's wishes. After a very quick shower and a quick toweling off, she went out to see if her love was happy with the results. His smile told her all she needed to know.

He carried her out to the car, set her in the passenger seat and then climbed behind the wheel. Steve turned and looked at April and their eyes met lovingly. He realized what an incredible woman she was. Her incredible beauty was about the only thing that most people ever saw, but inside she was even more beautiful and giving.

Her expressive face beamed with the love she felt for him. It was humbling to have someone love you as much as she did, but it also came with immense responsibility. He suddenly had an idea that he knew would cement their loving bond, but also feed April's exhibitionist side as well.

When he got to town, he told April they were going out for breakfast. When he let her out of the car, he slung his backpack over his shoulder, cuffed her hands behind her and attached a leash to her collar. She looked at him quizzically and then her eyes opened with the dawn of realization, all she was wearing, were the cuffs and a collar she looked at him with excited panic. April was spectacularly nude and she was quivering with a little fear, but thrilled at the thought of being led naked by her Master through a public restaurant. As he picked up the leash, April took up her position behind her Master on his right heel.

As they began to walk down the street, she turned gracefully, her hair gently caressing her body as they walked. Out of the corner of her eyes she saw people stopping and staring at the beautiful naked slave girl walking down the street. Quivers and goosebumps erupted on her skin as she felt what seemed like every eye in the town watching her elegantly walk with a leash attached to her collar.

She walked quietly behind her Master her feet hardly seeming to leave the ground while her hips swayed sensually, her body erect and proud. She walked with the model's grace and poise, but her provocatively displayed form couldn't help but leave onlookers mesmerized. All the stares felt like caresses in her body responded with a kind of carnal heat in her belly, moisture between her legs and beckoning nipples.

The walked seemed to go on forever, but it was only two blocks. She had modeled nude before, but this was so much different. She felt feelings of panic and excitement, an exhibitionist thrill and an embarrassed fear. One thing overrode all others, she was proud to belong to her master and her regal bearing showed her loving pride in being shown off by her master.

When her Master reached his objective, she halted behind him and stood with her body erect, her shoulders back, her chest thrust forward, her belly in. Her chin is held high and her eyes are lowered. She cast around some furtive glances noticing the crowd of people gawking at the show she and her master had put on. There was a little bit of arrogance in her demeanor, because after all she was showing all of these people that they could never have. Only her master could determine who touched her.

As they stood out on the sidewalk April struck a model's pose, tightening her stomach, thrusting out her breasts and defiantly stretching her neck with a shake of her cascading hair. She wanted everyone to be jealous of her master, because he had her and they never could. Her secret glances confirmed that everyone had stopped walking and were staring at her and her master. With a slight tug of the leash they headed into the restaurant.

She looked around stealthily and noticed other dominants and naked submissives at the restaurant. She never had imagined that South Africa had BDSM clubs like they had been to the United States, but she was in one now. How her master found this was beyond her but her heart beat a little stronger as she looked at the man that she could no longer live without.

April felt all the eyes in the room following her, some caressing with lust and others with hate or envy. Her skin bristled with poignant lust and when her Master sat down, she kneeled at his right side. Her back was straight with shoulders pulled back, breasts thrust outward and her bound hands clasp together behind her back. Her master tied her hair in a loose knot and laid it on her right shoulder signifying she was taken.

She felt a thrill run through her when he let everyone there know she belonged to him. Kneeling naked next to her master was exciting, fulfilling and incredibly sensual as Steve idly stroked her shoulder, neck and breast. April watch the room as many of the submissives were used. There were some in the table position on all fours being used as a TV tray while their master ate. One was more inventive and was in the Gorean Bow, which was table in an inverted back bend. Her master was thrusting his fingers in and out of her quim while he ate his breakfast off her belly. April could see the sub quivering with the strain of the position combined with her master's erotic stimulation.

Many of the subs were being humiliated with little regard to their worth. Their abuse seemed impersonal with no affection or respect. In contrast, her master was displaying her to the crowd with loving admiration and his touches were gentle, respectful and full of adoring tenderness. Every time he looked at her, she felt his love and pride appraising her. She felt special, loved and beautiful as he showed her off to the crowd and she realized the feelings they shared went way beyond Master and Sub.

A waitress came over and Steve ordered a full breakfast for both of them as well as coffee and juice. After the waitress was gone, he tugged on the leash indicating that April should rise. As she did, he indicated the chair next to him and she sat dutifully, gazing at him with pure love. It wasn't very long before the food is on their table and Steve reached over and unlatched April's cuffs. He leaned over and gently kissed her on the cheek and said, "My gorgeous girl you deserve a good meal after what you've been through."

April smiled, kissed him on the cheek and dutifully responded, "Thank you Master."

Steve watched April as she dove into the plate of food. He smiled as he watched her wolf down the plate of eggs and bacon, her hunger was obvious to all. He had to admit, watching a spectacularly naked woman gleefully eat her breakfast was actually scintillatingly sexy. As Steve began to eat his breakfast with relish, he noticed April stop with the color training from her face as she stared at the door.

Steve turned in his seat and saw Jafari walking through the restaurant door, with half a dozen other gang members trailing behind him. Steve stood facing the gang and swung his backpack into his arms. When they were almost at the table Steve slid his hand inside the backpack yelled, "Now Gentlemen!"

After Steve gave the signal every other Dom in the restaurant stood and menacingly surrounded the gang. Jafari stopped held his hands up and responded, "No need to get violent and gentlemen, were just here to transact some business."

Steve smiled tightly at Jafari, "You didn't need to bring an army, so you first!"

Jafari put his hand in his inside jacket pocket and pulled out a black envelope. He tossed it to Steve with a look of angry disdain on his face. Steve caught it gracefully and looked inside the envelope. He nodded his head and pulled his hand from the backpack holding a white business envelope. He likewise tossed the envelope to Jafari. Mimicking Steve, Jafari looked in the envelope and nodded his head then began to turn heading towards the door.

Before he had completed his turn, Steve yelled, "Jafari! I want you to know you're getting off easy. If you or any of your minions ever, EVER touch April again I will kill you! Just in case you think I can't follow through, look at the men around you. Everyone surrounding you, is skilled at inflicting pain and punishment! Like I said, you're getting off easy!"

Jafari turned to face Steve and gave him a glaring look of hatred before responding, "I will never underestimate you again Yank! I hope we never see each other and find out who's the better! By the way, have you seen Johan, we have something to settle with him?"

Steve nodded his head just before the gang filed out. As the last one left, all the Dom's turned to Steve. They all gave him a nod and then returned to their table. Steve turned back to his table, sat down and it was only then that he looked up at April. She sat with her mouth hanging open and look of total astonishment on her face. She met his eyes and in a low wondrous voice asked, "What have you done?"

Before he could answer a waiter showed up and held out a small tray. Steve opened the envelope and took out two roughly 5 carat diamonds and place them on the tray. The waiter scurried to the kitchen and all the Dom's in the building raised their glass to Steve. Steve acknowledged the salute and turned back to April saying, "I'm securing your freedom and making sure nothing like this ever happens to you again. As a bonus I have approximately 8 carat flawless canary yellow diamond for your wedding ring ... If you'll marry me that is?"

If it were possible the astonished look on April's face got even broader, with her eyes opening wide and her mouth hanging open. She fell out of her chair and crawled over to Steve's, putting her head in his lap and he heard her sobs as she began crying. He pulled her up into his lap and held her in his arms while she tried to come to grips with the turn of events. Steve caressed her soft skin as he felt her tears stain his shirt and her sobs shake her body.

In between sobs April whispered in her master's ear, "I don't know what to say. You have already collared me and I belong to you. I will always be yours to command. That's the meaning of the bargain that we struck when you put your collar around my neck. Your collar has always given me strength and support, more than any ring ever could. You don't need to marry me, because I already belong to you."

Steve's hands were never idle as he caressed her silky-smooth skin while she sat in his lap. He knew what she was saying and part of him agreed with it. Even though he didn't need to, he felt like April deserved an explanation, "You are correct my gorgeous sub. You belong to me and nothing is going to take you away, but that's also the reason I want to marry you. First of all, I love you and can't imagine ever being without you, that's one thing this incident has proven to me. That is the most important reason."

"Being collared isn't an officially sanction joining of our hearts and something governments don't recognize. Someday we may own property together or even have children and I want us to be officially endorsed as husband and wife. We will still live our life as master and sub, but you will also be my loving wife."

April's crying had stopped, but she still clung to Steve desperate never let him go. She responded, "Yes my master, I will marry you. To me, being collared by you requires more love, is more binding and acquires more commitment to each other than being married. However, I understand your reasons and I would love to be your wife."

With that she kissed him on the cheek. She turned her head so she could look him in the eyes and asked, "How did you arrange the deal with Jafari?"

Steve looked a little sheepish as he answered, "During my interrogations Cedric and Johan, neither was very forthcoming about information on where I could find you. However, both were very forthcoming about the deal with the elephants and their phones contained lots of phone numbers. While you were in the bathroom cleaning up, I made a few calls and sold all my elephant capture pictures to safeguard you and your future. Now my gorgeous sub, finish your breakfast, because I have a surprise in store for you."

April crawled out of his lap and back to her chair where she finished off her breakfast. Steve did the same and with both breakfasts finished, Steve made sure that both had a 2nd cup of coffee. Steve gathered April's hands together and once again bound her hands, but this time in front of her. Once their coffees were finished, he left a most generous tip on the table and bound her hands in front of her.

Her master stood and April rose behind him after he gave a light tug on the leash. He led her into a back room and over to a sawhorse modified with a back support. He placed a blindfold over her eyes, picked her up and laid her back on the support. While he was arranging April on the modified sawhorse, the crowd from the restaurant filed in to the back room to watch.

Steve pulled her bound arms off one end of the sawhorse and tied them to the cross bar of the sawhorse and tied her legs to the other end. Then he began to tantalize her with feathers, a soft leather cat-o-nine tails and vibrators until she was gasping for breath and writhing on the sawhorse. For the rest of the morning her Master took her to various bondage devices using them to tease and drive her wild.

For April this was one of the most sensuously exhilarating experiences she had ever experienced. Not only was her man mastering her, lashing her with powerful intoxicating sensations, but he was also doing it in front of a large audience. His teasing torment scorched her to the core, but all those lusty eyes surrounding her, engulfed her in mindless ecstasy. She was using everything she had learned to control the maelstrom inside her, but all those eyes were driving her to the brink of sanity. She loved her man and the way he lovingly tormented her beyond the point of reason.

He dominated her in a loving and reverent way, with love in his eyes as he demonstrated her passion to the crowd following them. He was putting on a demonstration showing the crowd what a loving, committed and trusting couple could achieve. Every cell in April's body was singing her loving passion for her Master as she fought for control with him continuing to build her passion higher and higher. The last device he took her to was a sex swing and by then she was shaking so badly with unreleased passion that he had to carry her to the swing.

He strapped her arms and legs into the loops at each end of the swing and with her eyes she silently pleaded with him to let her cum. He gave her a reassuring smile, knelt between her legs, and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. April sucked in a deep quivering breath and as he sucked her clit into his mouth, she shuttered on the edge of a massive cum. Her chest was heaving trying to forestall the orgasm rushing towards her and as her chest released a shuddering breath, she whispered. "Please Master, Oh God, Oh Oh Please may I cum."

Steve stood up, dropped his pants and easily slid his cock into April's gushing and pulsing pussy. It was too much and as the orgasmic freight train started to run through her April exhaled a long pleading breath, "Ppppplllleeeaassseee Ma Maasstteerr."

Steve commanded "Cum for me, cum long and never stop."

April's head fell back arching her back and thrusting her breasts into her master's voracious mouth as she screamed her completion. Steve began to swing her back and forth with his cock traveling from the edge of her pussy lips and slamming into her cervix. During the entire swing his hands were guiding her and his thumb was stroking her clit. April was being assaulted by waves of hard massive cums that piled on top of each other, sending her heart mind and body into an orgasmic paroxysm. As she convulsed, twisted and writhed in the swing Steve brought up a large wand vibrator with his other hand and pressed it against her clit.

April felt like a high voltage wire had been pressed against her clit and her massive orgasms jumped beyond her ability to endure and sent her rocketing into outer space. Her unseeing eyes grew as big as saucers and her mouth fell wide open in a silent scream of ecstasy. She bucked and twisted in the swing as the man she loved, once again took her to a place she never dreamed of. April could barely catch her breath as one orgasm exploded into the next one. April felt a scared panic mixed with the overwhelming rapture as her orgasmic paroxysm kept her from getting air into her lungs.

Steve took the vibrator away, let April catch her breath, and once she had a full breath, he brought the vibrator back. The high voltage shock against her clit sent her back into the stratosphere and her scream announced it to the crowd. Steve continued to play April like the conductor of an orchestra and she was being buffeted by waves of intense orgasmic contortions. When she could, she stared at her Master with intense love and devotion. When she had the breath, she would whisper, "Oh God Master, I never, Oh Oh Oh God Master."

He continued swinging April back and forth driving his cock deep inside her slamming against her cervix, while the vibrator buzzed on her clit. April felt like she was floating on air while she was in the swing, but each driving stroke of his cock almost split her in two and oh God it felt incredible. The swinging, the vibrator and the hard driving cock were the most excruciatingly perfect experience of April's life. The constant vibrations on her clit kept her at a constant elevation, with each stroke of his cock rippling through her wildly jubilant pussy. Each and every swing drove his cock deep against her cervix setting off heart-stopping explosions inside her.

Oupa99
Oupa99
899 Followers
12