Diamond in the Rough Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April lost all track of time and she felt like she was on an orgasmic high for hours. In reality, it was only fifteen minutes of constant orgasmic bombardment before Steve held himself deep inside her and immersed her pussy in his seed. Despite April's near catatonic state, she felt the throbbing of his cock as he blasted ropes of cum inside her. There was something about her master cumming hard and throbbing inside her that felt so perfectly intimate, so loving and so right.

Steve finally stopped cumming, but continued slow motions with the swing and it was a cherished moment. His eyes and cock were slowly making love to her and neither was paying attention to the crowd, only each other. April's body was bath in perspiration and her hair was wet sticking to her shoulders and breasts. She was shaking uncontrollably and her teeth were chattering, but her eyes were filled with love for the man hovering over her.

Steve was so very proud of the woman he loved. Today, she had been the perfect Sub and she was everything he ever wanted. He was oblivious of the large crowd as he unstrapped her arms and legs and cradled her in his arms. The loud applause from the crowd registered only as background noise. With their eyes never leaving each other he carried her upstairs to a room he had rented and once again he began to tend to his loves battered body. It was this special loving care that told April just how much he loved her and once again, she fell asleep in each his arms.

He watched this incredible woman lying in his arms with the ravages of their love making session still evident on her body. However, her face had an ethereal loving glow that tugged at his heart. He gently stroked her face and watched her smile while she preened into his hand in her sleep. Steve felt that ache in his chest again as he watched her visceral reaction to his touch. It was obvious she was in love with him and he knew he was in love with her.

Chapter 14

April slept through the day and the night with her exhaustion evident. Steve treated all of her cuts and abrasions while she slept and when I came, he joined her in a deep and dreamless sleep. As the next morning came both went back downstairs for another hearty breakfast. As a result of the spectacular show yesterday morning and of course his large payment to the club, Steve and April are treated as royalty.

After breakfast was over Steve once again attached his leash to April's collar and let her out into the streets. Word had already spread and just like yesterday April's incredible beauty garnered crowds of gawkers and onlookers. Today he took April shopping, because after all she didn't have anything to wear and many of the crowd were disappointed that her incredible figure was going to be covered.

They found a remarkable dress shop and bought two dresses that highlighted April's glorious form in spectacular fashion. They found a couple of magnificent Brazilian cut bikinis that fit April like a glove. They found other tops and bottoms that were unique and showed off April's figure, that the most incredible find was a pair Daisy Dukes.

What made these Daisy Dukes unique was their cut. All material except for the seams had been cut out, so in effect what you had was a denim thong. April paired these with a crop top that was probably one size too small, because it strained to contain her buoyant breasts and looked like it would give up the fight any second. This was the outfit that April decided to where the rest of the day. Now she was legal, but she still got her exhibitionist thrill by showing off her body to everyone.

Steve also had to purchase a few items, because all he came away with, when searching for April were the clothes on his back. He just bought a couple of shirts some pants and shorts, but April found a great leather outfit that she thought made him look like a master that he was. It was fairly simple vest and some long leather pants, all black of course. He had to admit he liked the look

They also visited several jewelers, but never found a setting worthy of April's wedding diamond. They did leave with a brand-new diamond studded collar. Steve had several of the left-over diamonds encased in a beautiful collar that April truly loved. She preened showing off her collar everywhere she went and it was obvious to everyone that the meeting plus the beauty of the collar made her feel like an empress.

They stayed one more night in Franschhoek and enjoyed a spectacular French dinner with great wine and put on another show for the club. In the morning over breakfast, the waiter brought them a newspaper with an article about a body being found in the bush. It had been half eaten by lions and other animals that had been identified as Johan. Steve felt the last bit of tension drained from his body and now he knew this was truly over.

They bid everyone goodbye after they gathered all of their merchandise into the car. While Steve was packing everything in the car April got out their CD case and slid the CD into the car's player. Steve sat in the driver seat over at April and he stared at her with a sense of déjà vu. She was sitting in a Daisy Dukes outfit next to him with her breasts dangerously close to exploding out of her crop top.

He remembered when they left Alpine taxes for their ventures, she was dressed almost the same way. She had changed so much since those early days. Her figure if possible was more spectacular than it had ever been and she took his breath away every time he looked at her. However, it was her demeanor that had changed the most. Gone was the self-centered, selfish and egotistical debutante.

She glowed with her love for Steve and her life with Steve. She still teased him with her mind and body, but her spoiled behavior had been replaced the generous, loving and giving persona. He doubted if anyone back in Alpine Texas would recognize the beautiful giving and loving April.

Steve grabbed her and kissed her thoroughly until they both ran out of air. April sighed contentedly and smiled knowingly as Steve started the engine. Within seconds the CD she had put in the player came to life and Babe by Styx began blaring through the car speakers. Steve glanced over at her and saw her smiling dreamily as the song that ushered them out of Alpine Texas was now playing and ushering them out of Franschhoek.

12