Diamond was Proud of Herself

Story Info
42 year old Black woman seeks employment at the wrong studio.
4.9k words
2.96
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diamond was proud of herself

by mandezulu

Warning: non-con, humiliation, creampie, anal

"Just make sure she's blonde. My publisher wants more blondes, okay? Yeah, okay whatever you fucker. Bye." Ron hung up on his model supplier, the third one he had gone through so far this year. Making dirty pictures for his publisher would on the surface, appear to be easy work. Find a bitch decent looking, have her shit shaved and rub some baby oil on her pussy and snap a few shots, right? No, far from it. This was a business, plain and simple. Yeah, he did get to see 5 or 6 pussies a day, old and young, tight and loose as an old catcher's mitt. All kinds you name it Ron saw it and more than likely had fucked it too. These whores were in no position to complain and who'd listen anyway?

They wanted to know if they "had a chance to get on the cover" if they would suck my cock. That was nearly a daily offer. If she looked innocent he'd take her on the couch, hard and fast, skip the blowjob and breed her meat hole. The look of shock on their faces never got old. The more experienced ones he took a pass on but asked Ron's goons to plow her out, they never turned down free strange. These young women were cum dumpster college drop outs hoping to be the next Kimmy K, thinking they could get a better deal by greasing his weasel. That was like a handshake in this business, not reinventing the wheel but these young whores thought they had invented sex. Dumb whores he passed on to his hired muscle after the shoot was over. Let little Miss Shaved Cunt get some of that hard pounding action, getting slapped around, put her in her place, humble her ass some. It was just business. They were the meat and he was the butcher, that's all this was. It got boring, as most things do in life.

Smooth and artificial looking barbie cunts were all the rage, all the porn girls had those unless they were MILFs, but those old bags were stretched out from fucking blacck dick just to get paid. That's what happened to industry women who needed more cash, agents put them with the darks who stretched out their cunts, floppy meat curtains galore. More likely they got hooked on the pipe and always needed cash on hand to score after a shoot. The dark men knew where to get cheap shit to snort. Sold their soul to the pipe, with the dope man holding on to her leash. That indignant look on the blonde face when Ron told them he didn't hire meat curtain bitches got him laughing every time. A whore always thinks they're special, old or young, they all had a big chip on their shoulder.

Ron was in the younger pussy business though, Hustler and Playboy "lightly" edited pussies with lighted sets and baby oil. The MILF game was a different ballgame, not his style. He liked getting new comers, dumb blonde whores a dime a dozen, they were mostly still tight, only a dozen dicks on their pussy score cards. All these whores believed that you needed to be broken in with a fuck session to get into good with the publishers.

"Yeah baby, see here you suck me off good and proper and I'll put in a good word with the top brass. You feel me? This is on you, you gotta show some initiative. Go anywhere, they'll tell you the same thing, this is a very physical job." They swallowed hard and got on their knees, afraid to say no.

The older ones didn't hesitate and dropped to their knees, pulling on the big man's zipper. He laughed to himself and sat down on the plush leather couch, ready for a good suck session. The younger whores they bucked and weren't sure, didn't want to look too easy, about half declined. If they were decent about it and didn't go back and forth teasing him, he'd let them go.

The ones who gave Ron trouble, he'd rip off their underwear and take what ever man owns, their pussy. It was therapy to Ron, forcefully taking a young blonde pussy on the couch. She had to give him an attitude, show off, disrespect him in his own place of business. Who gave them the balls to act like that? They must live with bitches posing as men who never stood up for themselves, let alone slapped a bitch to the floor, reminding her of her place.

Run your mouth bitch, see what happens. A slap. Keep running it or better yet threaten to go to the cops? You better be wet because Ron ain't using no lube on your little box. Do it the old fashioned way, position it right like a pool stick and thrust forward into her channel, dry as a dead coyote. They'd get wet after a dozen strokes, the body would help out and she'd be wet. Ron whispered he knew she was a whore when he laid eyes on her and now she was all hot and bothered for him. Some of the old in and out, in and out action and then jackpot, nut inside of her, taking his sweet time, no rush. Never use a rubber, lost all sensation with those things. Got it hard when a bitch would get that look in her eye, confidence, authority, Ron would set her straight so fast, it was the natural order of things. They turned to whiny babies after a good hard slap, fall to the floor and gasp in indignation. He'd have his belt off then, rolling it up for a good whipping. His two men watched, waiting their turn, Ron usually let them have sloppy seconds.

Was it rape? Yeah, it was rape. But what would they tell the cops? 'I went to an adult photography studio and well, got naked for several strange men and I showed them everything the good Lord gave me, my tits, ass, and spread cunt and then I was raped.' Why would the cops give a damn? They didn't. Besides, Ron knew half of them from his earlier days when he was getting established here, he ran a strip club called the Brass Rail. Half of the pigs got their dicks sucked in the back rooms, the others fucking the fresh out of highschool waitresses. There were a lot of sticky memories at the old Brass Rail. Good times but that was almost two decades ago. He had dirt on all of them, even the top cop, Commissioner Hensen. That old fag he liked trannies, from the rumor mill around the local watering holes he was cruising for sex most nights in his squad car. Pull you over for solicitation and then drive the bitch down a dark street and tell him to suck his dick or get arrested. If they were strung out they didn't want to detox in the holding cell so they blew him like he was their meal ticket.

Ron, 58, stood 6 foot and had most of his hair left, a bright white tousled mess on top of his sun tanned head. He ran the photo studio, Ron's Boutique Photo Services, with his two strong men from his boyhood streets of Philly, Joe and Cody. Those two were men accustomed to hearing no and making it turn into a yes. Strong men, rough hands, thick necks and they listened to only one man, Ron Jacobs. They knew Ron from the pen, back when they were much younger and running girls and dope in the 70s. Got caught up in some dirty business and crooked police and got evidence planted on them, some hard drugs and a pistol. Three strikes for Ron and he did the longest stretch, 25 years. He had bona fides in the street, he had a rep and good credit. Ron Jacobs was the shit.

Joe and Cody could not look more opposite, Joe was a 40 something ex-horse jockey about 5 foot, and 140 lbs soaking wet. He had dark slicked back hair and eyes dark and beady like a subway rat. He favored suits, tailored to his short stature. Despite him dressing the part, the street oozed from his pores, a cheap cologne, neck tattoos and a gold chain did him no favors. Cody was 50 years old but acted 18, flexing his bulging biceps and leaning with legs crossed in doorways, successfully looking tough. He didn't need to act too hard though, covered in tattoos, leathery skin and large veiny forearms, he looked like an juiced up old Popeye.

Ron was a good boss, he gave them cash under the table, threw them the occasional lippy broad who didn't know when to shut the fuck up till a cock was forced into her mouth. Cody and Joe weren't gay but they shared in the rewards Ron gave them, one or the other would be taking sloppy seconds after the first man was done. Joe was a big talker, but would slap a bitch in the face without hesitation. School teachers and nuns didn't walk in the door around here, so he didn't feel bad one bit about setting them straight when need be.

Cody thought of himself as a good guy but he was rough with the talent. Once he grabbed a girl, only 18, by the throat and pushed her up against the wall when she wasn't paying attention to Ron. Cody had cupped her pussy through her bedazzled jeans, growling that she was only worth what he had in his hand, nothing else. She was crying, terrified and nodded, yes sir, no sir till he let her down. He was a man of action, few words. He commanded respect from other men who saw in him his power, a stillness in his posture and a baleful gaze. "Give me a reason to knock you the fuck out" was a phrase he told the men who tried to walk in with their talent to the photoshoots. "Only pussy is in front of the camera, unless you gonna suck my dick too?" That got them back to the car, waiting like a good cucked agent. Cody had been the enforcer for Ron when they got locked up and he did take a new fish's asshole once, so horny he had to fuck some hole. Cody didn't "play" as the negroes put it. Some young men these days with shoulder length hair and slim waists looked like good cock sucker in Cody's book. Once a man was put in a vulnerable state they would offer "anything" to not be beat up.

A real man took what he wanted, his presence spoke for him, a reputation, a quiet but powerful nature. While Joe looked for an opportunity to strike, Cody looked for a reason. In the end they both got to unload their balls in some cunt or other. As fitting their personalities, Joe's cock was on the smaller end, thick at the base and tapered up to almost a point like a spear. He was circumcised but left his hair alone, preferring to look like a escaped convict from a cheap western movie, wild and crazy dark pubes. Cody had a big hammer in his pants, uncut and with a heavy set of balls, everything shaved clean. If there was to be a stand-in cock for a series of pictures he'd be the one balling the bitch, nut deep in whatever snatch Ron told him to mount. 11 inches of hard Philadelphia meat, about 5 inches around, he was a real freak of nature in that department.

The women were scared of the big man with veins raised on his hands and arms, a heavy scent of diesel and cigarettes emanated from him. Cody would spit in his hand and force his penis deep inside the women, and despite their cries and begging, always finished inside, always. Who was a woman to deny him? That's why they came here anyway, an unspoken desire to show off to men, and get fucked in the end. Why would you tease a man and then dress back up and walk out the door? That made no sense to Cody, who being as hyper-masculine as he was, just took what he pleased, when he pleased. No one could stand up to him and that helped keep him hard.

A knock on the door and the two henchmen straightened up and Ron nodded without looking up from his laptop on the desk. In walked a dark-skinned ebony woman, perhaps 42 years old. She had huge tits, a DD cup at least, and long shapely legs. She was dressed too nicely for this meeting, a black and white business suit and knee-length black skirt. She wore white pantyhose and high heels. There was a definite attitude that came with her and all 3 men immediately took a disliking to her. Obviously the bitch didn't know how to dress, she looked like a receptionist and hooker at the same time.

"What the fuck? That dick head sends me a darkie? I needed blondes, I told him!" Ron was on his feet, waving his arms and cussing. "Stupid motherfucker." He came nose to nose with the new talent. "What's your name? Let me guess, Mercedes? Cardi? Diamond?" Joe snickered and Cody only stared at this bitch's huge tits. 'Fuck the names just let me ram this flesh,' he thought.

She stammered, "What the fuck? How dare you speak to me like that. I will not tolerate this white devil." Ron wasn't sure if she was talking to him but he took the situation in hand quickly, slapping her down to the floor with an open palm. Where did she get her balls? He would show her.

"Fuck yourself you stupid woman. You watch your fucking mouth or I'll have my boy break your jaw. Now where the fuck do you get off talking shit like that? I am your boss, your owner, your master!" Ron sat on the edge of his desk, absently rubbing his cock through his dress pants, getting warmed up. This whore would do nicely for a stress relief session but no one wanted any pictures of middle-aged black women looking for an easy paycheck. That dick head talent scout was having a laugh with this one. The whore rubbed a hand on her lip, tasting blood and got to her feet slowly, her hair a mess and one high heel gone from the tumble.

"My name is Diamond, and if you ever lay a hand on me again I will tell the police. This isn't the 1940s and you cannot and will not call me that word again!" This one had spirit, he had to give it to her. Ron nodded to Cody who was already undoing his belt buckle. Wadding it up in his hand he slapped the human trash to the floor, she screamed and cried. Ron's cock was hard as he unzipped himself and sat back down in the chair to watch the drama unfold. Tugging his meat, the show was getting good.

"Take it all off, slut. You're gonna suck my dick and then my partner here! Joe, grab her arms!" Cody pushed his pants to his ankles and kicked them off, exposing his veiny monstrosity. Joe smiled and grabbed her by the wrists and hauled her up over the side of the boss's desk. She was breathing rapidly as her big tits were crushed against the wooden desk, her ass on display to the two rough henchmen. Cody made short work of her skirt, pulling it down off her hips and ripped her pantyhose in one fist full leaving a gaping hole for him to penetrate her. The lighting wasn't too good in the office but he could smell her scent already, the pussy was ready for him! He was going to fuck this whore ragged, Joe had seen this impressive display many times before. A hard fucking to straighten this bitch out and maybe Ron would be interested with what was left. Some women were just too tight but Cody had a habit of loosening them up.

"No. I can't!" She sounded drunk almost, out of breath as the men readied themselves for a good fuck session. Cody and Joe both slapped her ass, it jiggled like a pile of jello. Joe laughed and whispered in her ear that Cody would take her cunt and then he'd get her ass.

"We believe in diversity! Don't worry Miss D, we'll share you nice and proper."

This whore was made for fucking, nothing else. She was so wet, the smell of her sex filled the room along with her cheap store-bought perfume, some kind of shitty strawberry to cover up her unwashed cunt. Her boyfriend had performed anal sex on her less than 1 hour before she took the bus to the interview and she didn't plan ahead with time to have a wash afterwards. Typical minority, they all smelled unclean, exactly like shit if you got too close to them. It's like they were allergic to soap and water.

Her dark slit was exposed for the two henchmen to see, shaved two weeks ago so there was a little black fuzz covering her cunt. Cody kicked her legs apart as he spat on his hand, and rammed himself inside her with one good stroke. Alexandria screamed and Joe slapped her and grabbed a handful of her nappy hair and raised her head then slammed it down on the desk. That shut her up and she went limp, arms at her sides as Cody gave her deep strokes, bottoming out each time. She was tight but shallow, he only got about half way in and he was getting mad, slapping her ass leaving welts. Her pink ebony slit was tight but she was shallow, maybe 4 inches max till her hit her cervix.

"Stupid whore. Your cunt is too small. You only take little cocks and not a man's cock, right bitch? Take it bitch, take this white cock. Bitch ass motherfucker!" He rammed himself balls deep into her, there was no more cock to give, her insides stretched dangerously as her cervix gave way, Cody had broken fully! 11 inches was firmly wedged in the 42 year old slut's pussy and Cody felt himself building to a very fast orgasm as he repeatedly passed through her cervix into her womb.

Diamond regained her faculties, shook her head, dazed but knew the faster he came the faster she could get the hell out of here! The whore winced each time he passed through her cervix, that hadn't been broken since she was a wild spirit in the streets hopping from bed to bed. It was a feeling she hated but also loved, the pleasure of pain, a sharp twinge of pain shot down her spine into the heels of her feet. The sweat was on her forehead, her big fake tits mashed on the desk in a pool of sweat. 'Lord, let this white devil finish inside me soon, I canna take any mo, Lord!' was the only thought in her head. That and the release she needed to have as her current boyfriend only gave her anal sex, not the right stimulation for her to cream on his rod.

"Please give it to me, sir. Bust dat nut! Bust it in my African pussy! This pussy belongs to you, sir!" She was begging for the white devil's semen! The whore was out of her mind with lust. Her pussy was on fire and dripping wet and her lower lip still bleeding from Cody's viscous slap. Cody saw her reach back to her clit and rub it with some fingers, the bitch was getting off! Cody let out a tremendous groan and kept up a steady pace plowing her 42 year old baby maker.

"Give me a white baby! Give me a baby, sir. Make him white so he has a chance in this world! Give me that nut, please sir, please! Please sir!" It was too much for the muscle-bound Navy veteran as he shuddered and shot hot ropes inside her tired old pussy. One, two, three, four thick ropes plastered inside her cunt, a new paint job. He shuddered, still hard, ramming the cum up to her cervix which had closed, again and again. Cody cussed loudly and slapped her ass which jiggled again. So much plastic surgery on these black sluts, they were practically Barbie dolls.

"Stupid whore slut. Take my cum, whore. Take it, bitch!" Cody bellowed as his balls were drained he kept fucking her, the cum running down her thighs as he pounded her pussy, pushing cum deeper inside her. Soon he was spent and grabbed for his pants and his cock came out with a loud pop. Her vagina looked like a war zone, her white creamy cum crusted around her hole, the black curly pubes parted like the red seas and cum dripped slowly from her sex.

Joe took his place between her legs now, she was moaning without shame, incoherent phrases and swear words. Joe put his hands on her shapely ass and the hole gaped nice so he easily penetrated the negress. Joe came very quickly, imagining her swinging from a noose in a tree like the good old days. His papa had told him stories of running down coloreds in his small southern home town. The old stories made Joe's cock stiffen as he stopped pumping and then he too nutted in the big titted woman. He was panting, too many cigarettes would do that to a fella. Joe gave Cody a fist bump as they both pulled up their britches, leaving Miss D spread out over the boss's desk, her arms limp at her sides, struggling to catch her breath. She reached between her legs, rubbing her button for another orgasm.

She had missed 3 periods so it was safe to cum inside of her, another few nuts wouldn't change the life already growing in her belly. "Yes! Give me a baby!" She quivered with her vagina full of white men's cum, mashing her clit with a free hand cumming extremely hard. Her current boyfriend Darnell would be furious she allowed his to happen to her, also that she was three months pregnant. She still didn't know how to tell him but before her interview here she had given him anal sex, stopping any conversation of the future. She knew how to distract a man! Now she had been tricked by these two white devils, stomach down on the desk, all that pressure wouldn't be good for the unborn Deshante!

12