Diamond was Proud of Herself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bastards! I'm not on the pill!" The black ones never were. Round two was coming as Joe took up a spot behind her again, aiming one hole higher than the cunt. The beady-eyed man pushed himself into her shitter. He was a short man so had to stand on his tip toes to reach the hole slightly higher than her vagina. It slid in very easily, not any resistance. Typical negro, they were fucked all the time by their bulls. He didn't know how long he would last but wanted first dibs on her ass so he knocked another nut out, cumming inside of her smooth asshole. The nut came easy, her asshole sealed back up as he pulled back, the cum was her property now. Today was a good day!

"Faggot! Only fags fuck in the butt!" Her voice was shrill, the hypocrite. Her man had done her just like that earlier today but she didn't have an issue with that then. It's not like she could stop a man anyway, she knew that all too well.

Joe was angry, he punched her hard in the side of the stomach, right above her hips. He could see her huge udders shake, pressed against the desk, the nipples obviously hard as pencil erasers. Once, twice, he slugged her. Each time he felt powerful. She kept fingering her clit, so close to cumming.

"Who told you to speak, meat? Shut the fuck up. Shut your cock polisher!"

Diamond moaned and came again quickly, rubbing her rock hard clit. She could feel the two loads of white devil cum inside of her sloshing around and a third load in her butt. These white devils took everything she had. Her dignity, her voice, her virtue and had left her broken, weeping but also extremely turned on and thankful for their semen. The contradiction was a new feeling, but so pleasurable! However she wouldn't let on for a second she was enjoying this encounter, she would have the upper hand! This thought made her feel proud of herself.

Perhaps the photoshoot wasn't totally lost yet. After the sex they would have calmer heads and if she kept her trap shut they could maybe do some business. Diamond and Darnell already had 6 welfare babies and with at least one more on the way they really needed the extra cash. Diamond rolled off the desk to the floor, searching for her ripped clothing. Semen trickled down her legs to the pile of white stockings bunched up around her ankles. The cum was burning hot to her, it flowed freely to the concrete floor where she greedily lapped it up like a hungry dog. Her gaped pussy and ass were on full display to the strong men as they sat recovering on the couch. That smooth and greasy skin begged to be touched. What a waste it was on a colored instead of a white woman.

"Damn, would you look at this hoe? She don't waste a drop, sir!" Joe had dressed himself, Cody too, they sat on the couch as their boss Ron was stroking his big penis, staring at the defeated Diamond. He had yet to nut, and wanted a go at her while she was still warmed up. If she was knocked out it all went loose, no fun for a good fucking. Awake, fighting and vocal is how he liked them, a fighting pussy gave more friction and helped a man cum faster. He would be doing her a favor after all.

"Ok bitch, stand up and come over here, I need my dick sucked," Ron commanded. She stood uneasily, steadied herself on the desk as she moved to the old man. One last dick to bust and then she could start up the business talk. She'd get control of the situation then, she had services to offer to the men, she had value.

"Yes, sir I'm a comin'." She got on her knees as Ron came from around the desk and sat on the edge, legs spread with his fat cock and balls bouncing as he stroked it. She had cum a few times already so Ron could be selfish and take his pleasure quickly. She put her mouth on the man and he filled up her small mouth, her lips struggled to fit around him. That big sailor looking guy was hung like a moose, she was thankful he didn't make her give him head, it would have been impossible. The old man tasted like a pretzel, his cock hard in her mouth as she sucked hard and bobbed her head like a good slut. Ron grabbed on to the back of her nappy head and her chin was up against his hairy balls as he grunted and shot his load down her throat. The old man had a lot to give, pumping his silver-haired penis into her unwilling throat. It had been too long since he got his dick sucked by a real woman who knew her trade. That was like the only good thing about them, sexed earlier than whites, they knew how to work a cock like a monkey with a banana.

"Yes, sir, thank you sir." The mother-to-be swallowed as best she could, the cum tasted horrible, a metallic taste to it. The faster she swallowed the faster she could regain her composure. She was a business woman after all, a proud African American woman as well. As she put a hand on his desk to rise from her knees he slapped her down, the blow was painful and fast like a snake bite.

"I didn't say we were done, bitch. Suck me clean, get all it all off." Ron lay back on the desk, relaxing fully as the whore went back to her chore, keeping her eyes down. Dumb bitch, you have to finish what you start. It was like those dumb bitches that stopped jerking a cock as soon as you came. Stupid whore, keep stroking it while a man cums. You stop when he tells you to, stupid women.

"Boss, when she done can we have another go at her? It is still tight, boss." Joe wanted another go at that pussy. It was his first African American so he wanted the time to be memorable.

"Hell, you can take her ass, I don't give a fuck." Ron pushed the slut away from his cock, he was cleaned of his cum and straightened up, grabbing his slacks from the floor.

12