Diamond's Best Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes. Yes. This feels so good."

I kept on licking, sucking, and drinking in the wetness of her sex on my face. There is no place I'd rather have been, and nothing I'd rather have been doing.

"Her it comes... heeeeeere it coooooomes..."

She was cumming. It was glorious. Her juices were running all over me. I was so happy.'

As the waves of pleasure slowly dissipated, her rocking slowed and then stopped. I stayed in contact with her sex on my lips and mouth for a lingering moment, and then she climbed off. She laid down beside me, and asked, "How do I taste?" Not waiting for an answer, she kissed me lovingly and passionately to see for herself. We lay in her afterglow for a minute or two and let it subside.


All good things must come to an end, and soon it was time for packing to go home. As I put everything on the bed getting it ready to put into my suitcase, I couldn't believe I had gotten all this girlie stuff! I had at least a dozen and a half pair of panties, three nightgowns, a pink oversized sleep shirt, fuzzy pink slippers, and a pink tie-dyed jogging outfit. I was wearing another pair of new panties, which once again matched the ones Diamond had on. And of course, the ankle bracelet. Diamond said I could take it off if I was ready. I wasn't ready. I like being Diamond's best girlfriend. I couldn't say thank you enough to her as we said our goodbyes. "So many thank you, thank you, thank you's, Diamond. I just can not say thank you enough!" She said that she had the time of her life, too, and that I was more than welcome.


Then, too soon, it was over. Another taxi ride, I checked in at the airport and boarded my flight. On the airplane, at about the time the captain announced we had reached our cruising altitude, I thought, "I'll have to take the ankle bracelet off soon. But not just yet."