All Comments on 'Diana and I Suck a Cock'

by mark919

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved IT! Wish I could find someone that would let me suck his cock

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Is there anyone out there in South Carolina or Georgia that would like to get together with me and my wife I will give you a tremendous blowjob and she will give some of the best pussy you have ever had

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What got me started is when we got married I was in the military and my wife was home while I was in Kentucky I found out she was fucking around on me with my brother instead of getting angry it sort of in a weird way turned me on after confronting her she admitted that she just had to have sex on regular basis so we decided she could fuck whom ever she wanted and that we would find some one who would agree to a mmm threesome turns out my brother agreed he was the first the my best friend was the second then a guy from Georgia was the third and it was with that I finally sucked my first cock and I loved it especially when he started cumming in my mouth it did not gag me at all I sucked him dry

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I loved it I sucked a guy off for wife one time too I loved the taste of his cum I’ve never seen my wife so hot she fucked him and me all night long I would drop off to sleep to only be awakened with the bed moving they were fucking like rabbits it was so hot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I love it. Goes without saying I love this story.

creampies4ever over 4 years ago

Loved It

Love the way that the story developed. It seemed as if it was real life. Love the way that the wife encouraged her husband every step of the way. First. he's eating the creampie, which speaking from -personal experience is always a treat. Then her husband finds himself receiving an excellent blowjob. Then with constant encouragement and direction coupled with acceptance he sucks his first cock. The images were so lucid and the plot was superb. Often, all a man needs is a little encouragement. Keep them coming.

End quote.

• • •

5.0 = 100% = A+!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

OPPS! Read that one twice… great ride… E- Ticket!

BonebibrainBonebibrain4 months ago

Outrageous! I wish I was there to help…😊🤔 maybe adjust pillows, parts, or just talk trash… who knows maybe lick her, his or his feet 🫨🤔 great story… going to check out the rest of yours… Mark, please keep writing…looking forward to more….

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I fantasize all the time about the wife & I fucking & sucking a huge cock. Enjoying being the cuckold. Licking & eating his cum mixed with her juices after I suck him clean. Fucking her loose sloppy pussy. Imagining how it felt having his huge thick cock stretch & fill a tight hole. While cleaning her cum filled sloppy pussy with his & my cum in her, he was stretching & filling my ass. Then after a few cum shots in my ass, the wife pumped his cum deeper up my ass with a bigger, thicker, & longer dildo. They turned me into their cock sucking ass whore.

BonebibrainBonebibrain5 months ago

ME OH, MY OH! That was great! Wish I had a t shirt that said been there, done that!

Thanks for the great rise… it was Awesome! Looking right know 4 more of ur stories… first things first… I need a shower 😂😄😜🫨

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

good story - fun for all

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love sucking cock and swallowing as my wife watches me suck black cock... Larry Smith

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

OMG just loved this. I did suck a friends cock after he fucked my wife and loved that taste but he did not suck me.

janhen86janhen866 months ago

never done it. sound nice

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it would love to suck a cock right after he has fucked his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am copy pastong this comment because I an relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous about 6 years ago

real men

Only real men have the guts to admit that sucking a nice cock with your wife is ok. My wife encourages me to suck cock and it is really hot to let loose and enjoy the feeling that lots of guys are afraid to admit to. I am not gay and have been sucking cock for years and love it.

End quote.

* * *

Bravo, mark919!

FIVE STAR STUFF (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Re anon coment 4 months ago.

I also wish my wife and I were "friends with benefits" with a guy like Steve.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I can relate to it.

Quote:

Anonymous over 1 year ago

I love when another man forces me to suck his dick clean after he has fucked my wife.

End quote.

* * *

I have been bi curious since the onset of puberty. Me being 75 means it was complicated to be bi when I was young.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

EXCERPT FROM6 THE STORY.

Quote:

... she gasped aloud as his cock literally sprang into view when she pulled his shorts down.

Steve's cock was longer than my cock and thicker.

End quote.

* * *

Love this story, it is very erotic: 95.0 = 150%.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have submitted my own comment 2 hours ago.

I am now copy pasting this comment because I essentially was sending the same message.

Quote:

Linde, about 2 months ago

I'm not at all gay. You wrote about sucking a cock is such an erotic way that I'd have done the same thing. The way you were encouraged by your wife did the trick for me. Very sexy.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish my wife and I were "friends with benefits" with a guy like Steve.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy11 months ago

I’m hoping this is based on a true story. I sucked & swallowed at a young age and never had another opportunity since. ps: using the word prick, while technically correct, doesn’t add to the story. IMO, it took away from the story. Maybe use the word member for future stories? Phallus? Lingam?

pokeyridepokeyride11 months ago

Great story !!! Would like to experience it !!!!

goodnabor789goodnabor78911 months ago

5+ stars! This has been my fantasy to have my hot wife guide me, encourage me, and want me to take her lover's hard beautiful cock on my mouth, suck it and take his cum and share it with her. One of the best stories I've ever read.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvania12 months ago

I really loved this story. I have been the recipient of many blow jobs by men but have never given one. When I was young, I had an older male friend, about my father's age, who sucked me off regularly, but when I got up the nerve to return the favor, he said that he had ED and couldn't get hard. I tried unsuccessfully and since Viagra hadn't been invented yet, we settled for him just sucking me. Later on I would go to Adult Book Store video booths and almost always found an open mouth. With HIV and recently Covid, I've never gotten the nerve, but I would do it given the right circumstances. I'd just love to find a clean, discrete, younger man to suck. I want to feel the spongy hardness of a cockhead and silky shaft in my mouth - then feel the cock swell and explode, shooting streams of cum into my mouth and gulp it down. It would be all the better if my wife was there to see and cheer me on.

LindeLinde12 months ago

I'm not at all gay. You wrote about sucking a cock is such an erotic way that I'd have done the same thing. The way you were encouraged be your wife did the trick for me. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is very hot loved it now I think I will find a cock that is looking for a good sucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Diana is a keeper. End of discussion. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, rated it a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆).

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

I had let a man suck my cock and than I had sucked his. It was great and I knew it would not be my last.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment in liew of my own.

"IFAFILHG, about 2 years ago

SUPER HOT STORY

Loved this nice reading hot story... oh how I long for a wife like her."

[☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment in lieu of my own.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 3 years ago

I really LOVE your story, gave you a 5.0 (100%)! Bravo. MFM is the future of human sexuality.

If your wife wants MFM sex it is your moral duty to oblige her.

If your wife wants you to suck the other man's cock as part of an MFM date, it is not a homosexual act, it should be called 'Hetero Plus' because you do it to please your wife.

End quote.

I gave your story a 5.0 [(100%) ☆☆☆☆☆]!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it I would love to share a cock with a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read. I got hard. I came. Must have been a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, wish it were my wife and life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's up with these ridiculous critics? Do they not realize they are revealing themselves as closet cases?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 1 year ago

Such a hot story

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 1 year ago

Precum dripping from my cock while reading this story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like an awesome time. Never tried it yet but Fantasies are there. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love when another man forces me to suck his dick clean after he has fucked my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome gave me a really good hardon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had similar oportunities to sucka man's cock and be sucked by that man. Several times i liked the guy and felt very comfortable in his presence. Much to my regret I always chickined out, even when I wanted it. Sucks to be me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good lord I think my wife wrote this story! Maybe a different twist as an old friend of hers was our third. It was always her fantasy and was incredibly erotic to have her take charge and tell me what to do. Odd as she is usually quite the submissive one. Not sure how we ended up there, pretty sure tequila helped. A one and done experience for us, though has played a fantasy role ever since.

44special44specialover 2 years ago

I love this story.

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

My wife and I went to a movie house and went into a booth. She handled the cocks as I fucked her. We heard a knockdown thendoor and let a black dude in. He kissed and stripped my wife. Another friend came in and pulled me to my knees and he blew his load. My wife as Getting fucked and I pushed her to the hole and she sucked off 4 cocks. She said she just wanr]ted the black cock and told me to flake over the gold. I put my butt up to the hole and received a royal fucking. A dozen fucked my ass and I turned around and sucked mi]ore cocks. My wife was Cummings and cumming and I looked and she was gone. She emailed me and said she wanted to be fucked by black cocks. She said I could divorce her and I said give me the address. I became the full time cocksucker for her black bucks.

Rayjay507Rayjay507over 3 years ago

Yes...without a doubt I would love to have this exact scenario happen. I’m so ready to suck my first real cock. Curiosity is over. I’m ready for a real cock. Yes...I will unload their balls all night, gladly. I love to eat my own cum so the natural progression is to suck it out of an all natural real hard cock. Empty balls and a full belly is my desire. Just give me my chance. I’ll make you happy time and time again. I’ll be at your becon call or text. I’m ready!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I used to see this married couple. She used to love watching mm sex. Especially when we would 69. I used to love when they where having sex, she would finger my ass and suck my balls as her man would suck my cock. As I was about to cum, I would pull his head right into my cock as I used to cum in his mouth. Oh cum in his mouth baby as she massage my prospate sent me over the edge.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY

Loved this nice reading hot story... oh how I long for a wife like her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very hot with his wife very involved with the erotic sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

we loved reading this story. It has touched on something my wife always wanted to expérience, and after readsing it, I am ready to give it a go.

Thank you

JPBacchusJPBacchusover 3 years ago
Awesome Story

I love the way she encourages you to suck that cock, its really erotic and not humiliating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Made me wish I had a mouth full of hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really LOVE your story, gave you a 5.0 (100%)! Bravo. MFM is the future of human sexuality.

If your wife wants MFM sex it is your moral duty to oblige her.

If your wife wants you to suck the other man's cock as part of an MFM date, it is not a homosexual act, it should be called 'Hetero Plus' because you do it to please your wife.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Loved It

Love the way that the story developed. It seemed as if it was real life. Love the way that the wife encouraged her husband every step of the way. First. he's eating the creampie, which speaking from -personal experience is always a treat. Then her husband finds himself receiving an excellent blowjob. Then with constant encouragement and direction coupled with acceptance he sucks his first cock. The images were so lucid and the plot was superb. Often, all a man needs is a little encouragement. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
taste so good

This story was so hot i had to jack a load in a spoon and eat it, i want to share cock with a woman bad...eatatjojozz@aol.com

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Wife's point

My husband is going to call his big dick friend and set it up for him to come over this weekend. We're going to act out the whole story. I hope he can cum three or more times. My husband WILL be eating cream pie this weekend.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Married having fun

Only thing he could do was to suck her husbands cock. After all he had fucked his wife. She was hot to fuck but she wanted her husband to suck the guys cock and swallow his cum. If a married man shares his wife's pussy then it's good to clean up after your guests. Right?

JasteJasteabout 6 years ago
Would love to try this

I must admit to fantasizing this happening to me. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

I NEED to try this. I've been sucking my own cock for years and I'm dying to try sucking someone else's. This is exactly how I'd want my first time to be. I was rock hard the entire read... Dripping and throbbing.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

It's always good to find a open minded wife that supports and encourages her husband to explore a little bit of his bi side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lucky

Wife sat me up. I came home,wife was stroking a man in our kitchen. She pushes me down on him, after that, i'm hooked on helping her get her friends off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
real men

Only real men have the guts to admit that sucking a nice cock with your wife is ok. My wife encourages me to suck cock and it is really hot to let loose and enjoy the feeling that lots of guys are afraid to admit to. I am not gay and have been sucking cock for years and love it!!o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cream time

that kind of thing happened to me i was in a public washroom when a man approached me about having a threesome with him and his girlfriend he said she would love to see 2 men blow each other she would not be participating just watch us suck each other off we went to his car she sat in the front we were in the back he started to suck me off and in no time shot my load in his marvelous mouth she was moaning at the sight then i start to blow him i was horny with her watching and very quickly he started unloading his creamy semen in my mouth ill never forget that day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time sharing

My wife and I had decided to go to an adult theater to watch some hot porn . It was our first time going there and WOW . There were about 5 other guys there and they all took notice when we walked in . We became aroused as we watched the movie and I soon noticed a guy had sat a few seats over from my wife . Not to drag it on , he took out a very large , thick cock and was strocking it , and I'm sure he wanted us to see .

My wife was now watching him more so than the movie . He boldly came over and stood beside her , his big cock at eye level . I squeezed her hand and watched as she opened her mouth and took him in . As I watched my wife sucking this strangers big cock , I felt her pulling me towards them . Soon she and I were both kissing and licking his cock together and it was the most erotic thing we had done since we were married .

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenabout 7 years ago
Thanks Everyone

Thank you all those who have left positive comments. I do, however, really enjoy reading the negative ones; so much venom. I wonder where it all comes from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UNO STAR

Schlecht. Sehr schlecht. Das ist ein haufen auf Dreck. Sollst Dich schaemen so etwas zum schreiben. Gibt dir ein grossen EINSER. Weniger wenn moeglich. Du bist ein Esel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE STAR

To bad there aren't minus scores available. This would be a -10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ONE STAR

To bad there aren't minus scores available. This would be a -10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
above commenter

I second that. Too many sickos, hope they're not allowed to reproduce. Who would want these guys roaming the streets. Makes me shudder to think that people like this exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
90% of the readers here

need a SHRINK. Get help, you're so fucked up, a shrink may be to late for most of you. 1* for TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please sir can I have another?

I have read this story so many times and it's still the hottest thing I've ever fantasizes about. Please do more, please I need more.

jackbirdjackbirdover 7 years ago
great story

When I was 18 had a 22 year old girl friend that was a nymphomaniac. She could not get enough sex. I let one of my best friend fuck her as I watched. She ended up getting us to suck each other as she watched masturbating. That lead to more things like when I was fucking her he fucked me at the same time and me doing him as he fucked her. I loved 69ing with her on top as he fucked her. Sticking my tongue out licking his shaft as it went in and out. Then when he shot in her seeing his shaft covered in his cum and her juices. We had sex with each other for about a year till she got tiered of us and stop seeing us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving a giant cock...

I want my wife to let me experience this with a huge black cock. She's very reluctant but I have watched her fuck a older guy (68) who I saw in the locker room at work and he is was so well hung. Soft he was about 9 inches and so very thick with huge low hanging balls. I wanted to have her watch me suck him but she said only a gay guy would do that. She got him hard and allowed me to stroke him and guide him into her tight pussy. I couldn't even get my hand around his girth. She was amused that I came like a teenager without anyone even touching me. Never saw her come as much as that day he fucked her over and over.

He and I have a thing and get together for sucking with his wife who isn't much to look at but has breasts every equal to his 11 inches. My wife doesn't know and they won't tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my wife too

My wife makes me suck her lovers' cocks -- and I love it !!!! It is especially exciting when she's watching me, smiling at me, and encouraging me to suck hard and eat all their cum. I'm a cocksucker -- AND I LOVE IT !!! Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
super hot!

Which I could find someone real in Florida to suck cock the first time. Can't stop thinking about it. Love to 69 and taste a dick

BJwriterBJwriteralmost 8 years ago
Great... lots of cum

I liked it a lot. Nothing wrong with sucking a cock, especially if your wife is directing the action and everyone is having a good time. But, to deep-throat the first time, that was pushing it beyond the bounds of believability for me. Also, I seriously doubt that any guy can get it back up that quickly. And, eating my wife's pussy, freshly fucked by another man, would not be a turn-on for me or most guys, though I admit it could be for some. I guess it is something I'd rather read about than do. Good story, though -- great action, well-described.

JoolibiJoolibialmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed reading your story. I love sharing a nice big cock with my husband... Guess you can see why I liked it so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff

My wife is not into it but the last time we fought I left and hooked up with a guy on his bike . we were both horny so we got naked on the ground and sucked each others dick until we came it was great.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 8 years ago
Kudos: Truth or Fantasy

Shame on you 2/2016 Anon. We know it's only one person's sad view of 'their' small world. I personally appreciate this author's very realistic description of feelings, actions and emotions between two caring individuals hoping to support each other as unique people worthy of companionship. Goo presentation. That's my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
open up

Guys who have wives that are open minded enough to get their husbands to try sucking cock are really lucky. After talking about this with my wife while having sex my wife saw how excited we both got and when I asked my wife if she liked me being a cocksucker we both came like crazy. Now she loves watching me with several well hung guys lined up to cum in my mouth. I love it too!!!!

i

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

mmmmmmmmmm my wife and I love cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cock sucking 69

Cocks certainly are beautiful and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brings back good feelings

Hot story made me call some old freinds for a good time. Just had to feel a hard Dick in my mouth again and wish my wife would join me.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
"I'm ready to go."

Diana's statement is said with such authority, I would do what she said. A nice story to read. However slipping his head Iinto my mouth, wellll........

This is the way for her fantasy three way to develop, she was so ready !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Fuck all those guys who lack the courage to take sex in all its many forms. These are the same guys who cruise the gay hangouts looked to get their dick sucked, then run away when approached. Just because you have a woman who likes sex and asks for it, does not make her a whore. More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bisexual hubby

One of the hottest stories I've read.My wife and I would love to be able to try it .I would love to watch her getting fucked and for the man to dominant both of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are so right...

There is nothing hotter than having another man's cock fucking your mouth until you feel it get a little bit harder and then he begins cumming down your throat. While I'm into women ordinarily, who doesn't enjoy pleasuring other men? That makes you a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Post this garbage in Gay Male

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

HOTT !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Faggot !

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this story!

As someone who's in that "been there, done that" category, I thought this was one of the hottest stories I've read on this topic. Very well written and exactly what and how it all goes on in MFM encounters. From licking the cum soaked pussy to sucking her juices off the other man's cock, it all gets so much hotter the more experienced you get. Maybe a part 2 will come along where the guys go to the next step? Awesome feeling with a well lubed hard cock sliding in your ass, or yours into his!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
According to some commenters.

These cuck story authors why do not show the 10-20-30 years time future of these cuckolding marriage? May it be the majority of the long time successful cuckolding life style husbands are bisex or homos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just suck it

I love sucking cock while my drunk wife giggles and encourages me, what a turn on. All guys should give cock sucking a try, once you try it you will love it. Don't be shy just suck it. O

CuffmanCuffmanover 9 years ago
Good story

Good story, me and my partner, often talk about sucking a cock together. It's just meeting that right couple or man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it is all good

I love Pussy and I have sucked Dick a few times it was just as hot. I enjoy 3ways often. Your story is great keep up the good work. From tonguengroove

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous