Diana Ch. 01

Story Info
Voyeuristic buddies.
4k words
4.6
10k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

It was a relief to return to the US. I spent two years in Shanghai as an Apple employee abroad, but then the Chinese government made it hard to do business there. New rules and guidelines were created primarily to limit our sales and promote our rivals, mainly Chinese companies. As a result, Apple underwent significant changes, including restructuring and switching employees around.

I moved to a suburb of Chicago. After a search online, I found a nice two-story house in a quiet neighborhood. The location was perfect for me - Easy access to the highway system and a short 20-minute drive to the office. The 12 year old house opposed a similar house positioned like a mirror image. Standing on the balcony and seeing the neighbor's balcony 30 feet in front of me, with his bedroom and bathroom windows against each other, was unexpected. It took me a week to settle down and have the necessary appliances. In time, I'd take care of minor additions like carpets, decorations, etc.

Every weekday, I drove to work at 7:30 am and returned home in mid-afternoon. Unless I was running errands, immediately after work, I stood on my balcony with my compression pants and did yoga exercises for 40 minutes. I got into that habit in China as a stress relieving technique and learned to love it.

...

The house across from me looked deserted. Outside the door were pots with plants, and the grass was maintained, but I haven't seen anybody come or go.

One afternoon, I was doing yoga and noticed a blue Buick parked near the neighboring house. I wondered who was the person, but I didn't see anyone. I finished my routine and went back inside to watch TV. Later in the evening, I saw lights in the living room next door and got a glimpse of a tall, impressive middle-aged woman moving around. She didn't look in my direction, and I thought we'd have time to introduce ourselves later.

The next day, I returned from work and, as usual, began my yoga exercises on the balcony. Suddenly, I saw the curtain on the neighbor's bedroom window moving slightly. There was no wind at the time, so the movement looked unnatural. I tried to ignore it, but a short time later, I noticed it shifting slightly again. I continued my routine and finished 15 minutes later.

The following afternoon, I went shopping and returned home at 7 pm. I wore my compression pants and started my yoga again. A moment later, the same curtain stirred. It was already dark with my neighbor's hall's light on, and I could see a distinct shadow behind the curtain. I continued working out, noticing she stood still behind the curtain the whole time. After I was done, I went to shower and change. I peeked through the window, and she was no longer there.

This game of me doing yoga and the woman watching me behind her closed curtain continued for several afternoons. Once, after I was done, I observed her head in the open window of her bathroom as she took a shower. Through the window, I could only see her upper chest and above. Damn!...

And then, I had an idea; I went up to the second floor window and peeked. I carefully did it through a narrow separation between the curtain and the frame. Her upper body from the waist up was now on full display. She took a shower with her head up, eyes closed, soaping her tummy, and her palms gradually moving up her body. Her medium-sized breasts protruded forward and swayed gently from side to side, simultaneously with her hand's motion. The view was erotic and mesmerizing. I stayed in place, watching her soap and then washing it off. Next, she wrapped herself with a large pink towel and left the bathroom. As I went down to my living room, I felt my prick was engorged. The mere sight of the older woman with her voluptuous body in the shower aroused me!

The next evening, after my yoga, she showered again with her bathroom window open. This game of her watching me do yoga poses and me ogling her in the shower continued for five consecutive days.

On Wednesday afternoon, I arrived home when she was leaving her house and was about to enter her car.

I said, "Hello lady. We are neighbors but never introduced ourselves. My name is Allen."

She had a cute smile, "Oh, hi Allen. My name is Diana. Nice to meet you. Are you new around here?"

"I lived and worked in China for a couple of years and came back for good."

"That's interesting. What were you doing there?"

"I was on the Apple team. For the last two weeks, I run the local office."

"Aren't you too young to be a manager?"

I giggled, "Ma'am, these days, almost every Apple employee is very young. For a high-tech company, I am already old."

She laughed, "I am 52 now. So according to you, I am ancient..."

"Sorry, Diana, I didn't mean to offend you. In fact, I thought you were much younger. You look great."

She gave me a strange look but stayed silent.

I asked, "Would you like to come to my house one afternoon for a coffee and cookies? It seems neither has a large family, so it would be nice to know each other."

"Allen, you are right. As good neighbors, we should be acquainted. However, it will be better in my house."

I smiled, "You win. I learned a woman's house is usually more homey than that of a single man..."

"Is Friday, two days from now, at 5:30 pm a good time?"

"I'll be there."

...

Thursday afternoon, I started yoga on the balcony at 7 pm. Three minutes after I began, Diana's shadow appeared behind the curtain. Was she too embarrassed to show herself? Was she shy? I'd ask her Friday evening.

Just like clockwork, after I finished, she took her shower. 'Like a good neighbor,' I ogled her fantastic body from the second floor window. I was amazed at how toned her figure was for 52 year old woman. Her hands moved graciously, soaping her body, and as before, my cock jolted up.

Friday afternoon, I shaved, showered, and drove to a flower shop. I bought a bottle of Chardonnay and a dozen white and pink roses. I knocked on her door on time.

The woman who opened the door was dressed in a short gray dress, 3" heel shoes, and a silver necklace. With crafty makeup, she looked years younger than her actual age.

I stopped and glanced at her for a moment, "Diana, are you sure about the age you told me? To me, it looks like you cheat upward; probably, you wish to start getting social security payments years before you should..."

She grinned, "I love to hear a handsome young guy complimenting me. It hasn't happened much lately. And thank you for the wine and the lovely flowers."

"Ma'am, you really look terrific! By the way, I hope you didn't waste too much time dressing up because it's only me..."

"Allen, it's a Friday night, and you are an important guest. Why not wear something nice for you? I noticed you shaved and dressed nicely, too."

I smiled, "Touché! The dress looks good on you, revealing your body is in great shape. Do you exercise regularly?"

"Three mornings a week, I exercise at the local health club, and one early afternoon, I participate in a yoga class at my friend's house."

I gazed at her, "Do you mind if I ask a question you may not feel comfortable answering?"

"Allen, you may ask anything you want. If I don't like the question or your tone, I won't answer, or in the worst case scenario, I'll politely tell you to leave. But before we do it, let's sit down and have a cake I just baked. Would you like it with coffee or tea?"

"Coffee, thank you. You prepared too much for our afternoon."

In the next ten minutes, we chatted about the neighborhood's safety, and where the best stores to buy stuff were - Mostly, I was interested in garage tools and clothes. We finished the coffee, and Diana gazed at me, "Allen, you wanted to ask me a sensitive question. It's a good time to do it."

I hesitated but eventually blurted, "I noticed you watch me doing yoga every afternoon. It's completely legit, so why are you hiding behind the curtain in your bedroom?"

She giggled, "Your yoga poses and technique are excellent. The first time I peeked at you, I was impressed with your performance. Later, I didn't want you to think I was rude ogling your body. The truth is I enjoyed watching your athletic body in perfect motion. Does it sound reasonable?"

"It does, but there is no reason to hide anymore. If you want to watch, sit comfortably on the balcony and stare as much as you want."

"Great idea. And while we are at it, would you explain why you stand by your upstairs widow and ogle me each time I shower?"

I turned beet red, "Sorry, I didn't know you were aware of it..."

She laughed, "Obviously. Could it be for the same reason I ogled YOUR body from my bedroom window?"

"Diana, I am so embarrassed; I have no idea how to answer."

"Young man, don't feel bad. It could have been a coincidence or simple curiosity If you had done it only once. However, you've done it consistently every evening. It tells me you enjoy what you see, which I consider a compliment. Am I right?"

"Lady, I feel awful about what I did. But, yes. I find you very attractive..."

"I wonder; a good looking young man like you can have a younger, prettier chick. Why don't I see girls ringing your bell? Why me?"

"All my life, I found somewhat older women more fascinating. They are more stable emotionally, know what they want, are more experienced, and, frankly, I find the body of a mature woman more enticing. Diana, your body is simply perfect. It was very tough for me to take my eyes off your naked body in the shower."

"Young man, the first time I noticed you watching me, I was torn between my shyness and excitement. You found me worth risking being sued for voyeurism. However, a short time later, I decided to enjoy it. I ogled your body through your tight yoga attire, and you peeked at mine. Trust me, at my age, having a body admired by a young stud is a morale booster. By the way, I could have done the same - Go to my second floor window and watch you in the shower, but despite my curiosity, I decided against it."

"Diana, now that everything is in the open, what's next?"

"Allen, it's up to you. As you noticed, I knew you were watching me naked and didn't do anything about it. Would you like to stop what we did? Do you prefer to continue as before? What do YOU want?"

"If you are not furious at my unacceptable behavior, I would not stop it. Actually, I'd rather take you out to a movie or a gourmet restaurant..."

She stared at me, checking if I was not joking, "Allen, are you serious? A neighborly afternoon coffee is one thing, but going out has a different connotation..."

I stood up, "Lady, would you do me the honor and go out with me on a date to a destination of your choice?"

I saw tears in her eyes, "you are so silly. I bet your mother is my age. If I were two or three years older than you, I'd understand your fascination, but I am about 20 years older!..."

"Diana, I am 60 years old. The reason I look younger is I had several plastic surgeries and Botox fillings. Will you date me, please?..."

She chuckled, "Young man, you are very stubborn, aren't you? OK, we can go to a movie together. I prefer Wednesday or Thursday evening. You choose the movie, but I have two conditions: My eyes are not as young as yours, so don't plan on sitting in the last row. And another thing: I like red-colored food or a dress, but not blood. Other than that, I'd be happy to see anything on a large screen."

"Is tomorrow evening OK? It's a Saturday,"

"Yes. Text me at what time you want to pick me up, and I'll be ready."

...

On Saturday, I was in front of her house at 6:30 pm. Diana opened the door in a short, tight black dress with generous cleavage. I was caught staring at it, and she smiled.

We arrived at the theater several minutes after the commercials started. It was dark, but we were able to reach our seats without difficulty. The room was almost full. Diana sat to my right, "Allen, you didn't tell me the movie's name."

"I forgot, sorry. It's 'No Hard Feelings,' with Jennifer Lawrence."

"I like her. She played well in 'The Hunger Games' series and 'Silver Linings Playbook."

"I thought you'd like it. It's a romantic comedy, and to my knowledge, without bloody scenes on screen."

She glanced at me, "You are sweet."

The film started shortly after. Diana leaned back and gazed at the screen. The way her arms were folded separated the upper part of her dress from her chest, and the top of her round breasts was on full display. I was alternating between watching the movie and peeking at her curvaceous boobs.

Suddenly, she lifted the wedge between us, leaned on my chest, and whispered, "Allen, I don't get it. You saw me naked multiple times; why are your eyes focused on my covered breasts instead of the movie?"

My right hand hugged her shoulder, "Because your cleavage is too enticing. My brain tells me not to do it, but my hormones are overruling it. I apologize, but I cannot promise to keep my eyes on the screen all the time."

She mumbled, "Let's compromise," she grabbed my hand that was on her shoulder and placed it on her covered right tit, "You can stare and play with my breast, but I want to watch the movie. Deal?"

I whispered, "Thank you."

The movie may have been good, but my mind was 100% focused on her gorgeous chest. My palm trailed her round boob over her dress, now and then caressing the exposed upper part. It was smooth, warm, and felt great. At one point, I couldn't resist and inserted my fingers under her dress, feeling her soft bra. Her nipple was hard, and when I reached it, Diana moaned. She placed her palm on my thigh and squeezed it gently.

My hand continued massaging her breast lightly, occasionally kneading her nipple. Her body began jerking slightly, and her hand moved slowly up until it met my growing pecker. She turned to me, "Allen, you are not fair. You promised to let me watch the movie. Can you wait until the movie ends, and then we'll see what we can do about our horniness?"

I kissed her lips softly, sighed, and said, "It's very hard!"

She giggled, "I know, I can feel it... But be a good boy, and Mommy will reward you."

My eyes were directed at the screen, yet it was a blank stare. When the movie was over, I hardly remembered much. My brain was contemplating the 'after-movie-activity.'

What made it more difficult was her hand, which was bobbing gently on my thigh, reaching the stiff prick and moving back toward my knee.

God was on my side, and after what felt like a week, the movie ended. We left when the theater was still dark. It was better because my erection never diminished.

We drove home, and I noticed Diana's smile, "What's so funny?"

"If somebody asked you to describe the movie you just saw, you couldn't say much. Am I right?"

"Diana, it's your fault, and you know it!"

Her hand caressed my thigh again, "In that case, is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

I smiled at her, "Your house or mine?..."

She had a pleasant throaty laugh, "For the last time, are you sure you wish to go to bed with an oldie?"

"Honey, is it a rhetorical question? You touched the bulge in my pants a few times. What did you think it meant?"

She faked innocence, "I was under the impression it was a gun to protect me in case we were attacked in the theater."

"Nice try. I'd love to show you how the gun may turn on you..."

She smiled, "You are very naughty, but you caught me in the right mood. Let's go to my house."

...

She barely opened her front door, and our lips met in a French kiss. I hugged her waist as she pulled me toward her sweet mouth. Our tongues danced slowly for a moment before she disengaged and signaled to follow her. The bedroom was feminine and cozy - Low lighting, a working fireplace, and a king size bed with soft pink covers. A black and white photo of a woman sitting with her back to the camera showing a hint of a side boob was above the bed.

I looked at the photo, "It's beautiful. Where did you get it?"

She grinned, "It's me. I was married once, and my husband shot it. It's the last thing he did for me before his fatal accident. I'd rather not think of him now and concentrate on more pleasant things. Any suggestions?"

"Will you do me a favor and undress? Seeing your body from my window was good, but it's not the same as watching you remove your clothes for me while standing so close."

"Only if you undress too. You first."

Two minutes later, I stood naked before her. Her eyes explored me up and down and back up and then concentrated on my member, which was partially erect. She commented, "It's a nice one, buddy."

Unlike me, Diana took her time. She opened the buttons one by one, and gradually, her voluptuous body revealed itself. Next, she unclasped the bra, exposing her creamy breasts that showed slight sag. The dark nipples were pointy, staring at my face. Lastly, the panties fell on the carpet, displaying a narrow landing strip leading to her protruding mound. She stood still, her eyes moving between mine and my groin.

My cock loved the strip show and the marvelous naked body. Slowly but surely, it continued rising until the tip pointed straight up. Diana grinned and licked her lips, "Allen, it looks like a big mushroom. Is it also tasty?"

"Sorry dear, I never tasted it, but perhaps it's time to go to bed and find out."

She removed the blanket, and soon, we faced each other sideways on the bed.

Diana tried to display a brave face, but I felt her tremble when I touched her. I whispered, "Dear lady, it's OK. I promise to take it easy."

Her voice sounded different, "Thank you. I am so aroused; I have a river down there. However, the last time I had sex was 15 years ago, and I wonder if my vagina can take your monster cock..."

I caressed her cheek and kissed her. Slowly her shivering decreased, and my hand trailed down to her gorgeous tit. It was firm and warm. It felt amazing to touch after seeing it from my window, knowing it was up to me how to proceed. My cock continued throbbing, reaching its maximal size in less than a minute.

Diana felt the hardness against her abdomen, placed her hand around it, and started massaging it. I let my fingers move further down to her adorable navel. It felt soft and pleasant. A short time later, my hand continued to her cunt. She was right - The whole area was soaked! I lubricated two fingers and gently penetrated the entrance.

She placed her hand on mine and felt it moving in and out of her pussy. She groaned and shut her eyes. I used my thumb to agitate her plump clitoris. Her hand clutched to mine, and her thighs closed, trapping my hand in the process.

I kissed her earlobe, "Dear, I'll be gentle. Please..."

Her legs moved apart slowly, freeing my hand. Now I knew her love nub was very sensitive and should only be touched when she was close to a climax. I continued fingering her vagina and added a third finger. Her legs spread wider, and her body pulled me on top of her.

I moved between her shapely thighs, leaned down, and licked her left nipple. I heard her low voice, "Yes... It feels wonderful." Gradually, my fingers slid faster and moved to the front part of her tunnel, searching for her G spot. Diana's torso shook, and she mumbled unintelligible words. I switched from licking her nipple to mildly nibbling on it, noticing her shudder became more pronounced.

Next, I placed my cock's head at her entrance and began penetrating gingerly. Her tunnel was tighter than I expected, and I had to stop multiple times to let it accommodate my girth. Her pulse and respirations increased the more my pecker advanced, but she didn't try to stop me. Eventually, my sack hit her ass cheeks.

She sighed, "Allen, thank you for being patient with me. Please fuck me, but slowly."

I started pounding her cunt at a snail's pace. Gradually her vagina dilated around my shaft. Luckily, she was well lubricated. I intensified my strokes and tweaked her nipple. Diana's quivering returned, and she pulled me toward her, "Allen, I am very horny now. I think you can go up a notch."

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers
12