Diana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, I was very aroused, too. No longer concerned about size issues, my drilling accelerated, and I pinched her nipple harder.

Without warning, her body convulsed, and she screamed, "Oh, my dear god! I am cumming... Do it harder!"

I shifted to the highest gear and rammed her vagina savagely with my right hand kneading her nipple and the left thumb crushing her clitty. Her screams turned louder, and her body swayed uncontrollably from side to side. I continued thrusting into her mercilessly for 15 minutes before ejaculating deep inside her womb. For a short time after my orgasm, my cock stayed rock hard, and I didn't stop. Once it began shriveling, I let it slip out, noticing several drops leaked from her open pussy.

Her skin glistened with sweat, and her breathing was fast and shallow. I rubbed her forehead lightly, letting her body relax. Then I bent, kissed her lips lightly, and moved instinctively to suck on her breathtaking mammaries.

With her eyes still closed, she smiled, "Allen, this was an earthshaking orgasm. Thank you! And I feel your mouth on my tits. You are such a baby. I wish I could produce milk..."

I ogled her body and whispered, "Diana, I cannot take my eyes off your fantastic body. It looks even sexier now with sweat droplets all over it."

She opened her eyes, "Lover, I must shower before stinking too much."

I smirked, "Do you mind if I run to my house, climb the second floor, and rekindle my voyeuristic habit?..."

Diana laughed, "You can. But don't you think joining me in the shower would be easier?"

I kissed her full lips, "I thought you'd never ask..."

She chuckled, "We both know you are a pervert, but I feel safe with you. And I hope you help by doing my back..."

"Only if I am allowed to do the front too!"

Her eyes focused on mine lovingly, "You are so demanding..."

"Take it or leave it!"

She sighed, "OK, big boy. I am not sure you won't take advantage of my exhausted body, but I am too tired to fight you."

"Darling, that's what I wanted to hear." I stood up, went to the bathroom, and started the hot water. I returned to the bedroom, lifted Diana in my arms, and carried her into the shower's hot water.

12