Diana’s First Time Going Black

Story Info
One girl's fascination with big cocks led her to going black.
5.2k words
4.22
43.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following account is the result of an interview I had with a drop dead gorgeous American lady. It is an account of how she became involved with black men and how her preference for interracial sex developed. At the point of the writing, she still corresponds with me, and we will be updating you with her ongoing adventures. All names have been changed to protect the identities of the individuals.

Background: Diana and I know each other through an online forum where I reached out to women who might be interested in having a story written about them regarding their interracial adventures. The following is the interview that we had. Given that Diana has been nice enough to write in detail I have kept embellishments to a minimum and these will largely be Diana's words.

Interview: Hey Diana, thank you for responding and reaching out. I am Han from the forum online. As we messaged, I am looking for a new subject for a story and if we exchange enough details, I can write a standalone or a compiled story :). Maybe we can start the conversation off with the following details.

1) Physical description of yourself and what you think your best features are

I'm a slim woman, about 5'4 105 pounds. I've been told I have a pretty face! I keep longer hair, usually down to my upper or mid back. My breasts are rather small but my butt is rather nice - definitely my best feature. I'm currently 27! (The 88 on my email is from an old sports number rather than my birth year, and I normally use a younger age online since I look younger than I actually am I often go with a younger age)

2) Background of yourself and family. Where you came from etc.

My mom is American, and my dad is French. They met while they were both living in Toronto Canada (both there for work.) They moved to France for a while after getting married where my mom had my sister and then me, but she never liked it there as she wasn't able to pick up the language easily. Eventually they got a divorce (later I learned mom cheated on him, but she has never given much detail, but I will say my mom is very liberal and is sort of into the whole 'free love' type of thing.) We moved back to the US when I was about 1 year old. We lived in a few places - Michigan, New York, North Carolina, and Georgia. Eventually we settled in Virginia.

My memories growing up with my mom was interesting. She is very creative and has some views that aren't necessarily mainstream. She worked mostly as an editor for magazines and newspapers, but she really wanted to be a professional artist, but was never able to do it. She was very open about sex related topics and was always upfront with my sister and I about anything related to that once we got older. She had tons of boyfriends over the years, which I used to hate but now find quite funny!

As adults, she never cared if my sister and I watched 'R' rated movies etc, so we have had seen plenty of sex over the years. She didn't care if we watched any sort of porn and was always happy to answer any of our questions.

3) What made you interested in interracial

My first experience with interracial came soon after I reached legal age. By that time I had been watching porn daily for a while. Through that I started to find myself drawn to large cocks. Something about them just did it for me. I started searching exclusively for big cock porn and realized that the largest actors were all black, so I started watching more and more of them (Mandingo, Shane Diesel were my two favourites at that time). I remember asking mom if it was true that black guys were bigger, and she said she didn't know for sure but heard they were. I looked online and found that it seemed to be true. Also, I found that aside from the larger cocks I LOVED the skin colour contrast and found myself very much into interracial porn. At first it was just something I thought about as a porn thing. This went on for a while as I dated white guys from school and watched interracial porn at home. Eventually I decided to reward myself by using some of my money to buy a Shane Diesel dildo which I will admit took me a while to get used to! But that was the turning point for me. I loved the size and despite being on the smaller side apparently my body is able to handle big cocks. At that point I wanted to try the real thing so bad.

4) How did you eventually take your first steps towards achieving your interest in black men.

Eventually I decided that I wanted to fuck a black guy with a huge BBC, so I started out trying to find someone. Unfortunately I didn't have many black friends and in 2010 and Tinder wasn't around yet. I ended up finding a few places online, but I was shy about getting verified. While I was legally able to fuck anyone of any age, I was hesitant about signing up for most of the dating sites. So, I just started going on twitter and Facebook and searching around for black guys near me. Instagram came out that year too, so I jumped on that as well. It took me way longer than I hoped but eventually I found some local guys at the mall and seeing them at sports events. Around this time my mom got a new job and we ended up having to move again, sadly I never got to hook up with them. We stayed in Virginia still but had to move from the southern part to the northern part of the state. It actually ended up working out great

The move was great as my environment had a ton of black guys, and there were also a ton of hot, slightly older black guys in the community. It didn't take long for me to catch the interest of quite a few of them, but my favourite was a 19-year-old guy named Tyrell King. He used to come into the local high school after the day was over and shoot basketball (they opened the gym to the community outside of basketball season). I loved to go in the gym and watch the guys play, and you could tell that he had a HUGE one because of his thin basketball shorts. We exchanged numbers and texted a bit over the next week, including a bit of sexting where I made it clear I was down to fuck. He was too and invited me out that weekend to a party.

5) How you and the guy dated or interacted

We didn't really have a long relationship, more of a thing where every couple of weeks Tyrell would call me, ask me to go to a party or club, then we'd hook up in his or my car or at a hotel. We'd chat and hang out occasionally in the gym but that was about it. I found out that he had about 5 or 6 women he was seeing at the time, but honestly I didn't mind (since I was raised to be open to these types of things). I think we went out on a real date maybe twice, and that was usually before we went to a club or party. I didn't mind, I was getting what I wanted (and still active looking for more as well).

6) Physical description and background of your first interracial encounter.

Our first encounter happened on our first time going out together! We went to a party that his friend was throwing at his apartment. I remember being a little scared because it was in what was considered the "bad" part of town and I was one of like two white people there (another woman, she was probably in her mid/late 20s though). It ended up being a ton of fun though and we had a blast. I drank a little and smoked a bit of weed with Tyrell and chatted with the other white girl (her name was Tara). She was there with Tyrell's friend who was also 19, his name was Gregg. I had dressed in a sexy black dress that ended up being a bit much for the party, but nobody seemed to mind and I got quite a few compliments, which made me feel amazing! As the night went on music was put on and a few people started dancing, so I pulled Tyrell over and we danced for a while. It was rather late, probably like 1am at this point, and so far, we had made out some and he had groped my ass a lot, but not much more had happened. As we danced, I felt him get hard behind me and I will never forget feeling the bulge of his cock on my ass, and how it went up so far that it hit my lower back. I reached back and grabbed it with my hand and then leaned back and asked him if he wanted to go somewhere so I could help him with it.

He asked Gregg about using a spare room, but they were already taken, so we ended up going out back where there was a garage that had some chairs in it. He got a blanket and some towels from inside and we set up in there. Once we got in the garage, we started making out heavy. I was a bit high and drunk so I will admit the details are foggy on the entire thing, but before long I was on my knees and his dick was out. And it was AMAZING. I remember that while it wasn't bigger than my Shane Diesel dildo it was still huge - basically just as long but not quite as thick. I was surprisingly good at sucking him off. My experience with the white guys I had dated wasn't useful as he was so much longer. I couldn't deepthroat my Shane Diesel dildo because of the thickness, but Tyrell's cock I was able to take almost all the way in if I really tried. The one thing I remember most is that his dick smelled so good. He had a masculine musk smell that wasn't unpleasant but rather turned me on beyond belief. It had a nice taste as well, but the feel and smell really stood out for me. I also remember looking at his cock for the first time. It was smooth and dark and also uncircumcised, which I actually find more attractive. He had a vein that ran down the left side of it that somehow made it look even more masculine and appealing.

After sucking him off for a while we stopped because he said I almost made him come. At this point I still had my dress on, and he was completely naked, but we quickly changed that. Once I had pulled my dress off, he asked me to get on my hands and knees on the blanket, so I did. I made sure to get in position like I had seen in porn, with my ass up in the air for him. He started by fingering me, getting me wet and ready, but I was so horny at the point I had basically drenched my panties. Then he got behind me and started rubbing the head of his cock against my pussy while using his other hand and massaging my asshole. I had not expected that at all, but I found out I really, really like it. At the time I had experimented with anal and did like it but wasn't sure about doing it with a guy. We didn't that night but would later!

Just his cock rubbing against my lips was enough to make me tremble. It sent a nice jolt through my body. I think it was because I had been wanting a BBC so bad that finally getting one had me super sensitive. Normally I only get strong sensations from deep penetration or having my clit played with using quick motions, but I wasn't as experienced at this time, so I didn't know for sure. He rubbed his cock on me a few times and then thrusted into me. I remember how amazing it felt, just like a part of me I had never known I was missing was back. The pleasure was extremely intense. I had used my dildo that deep before, but the feeling of a real, living cock is different - the warmth, the way it moves and throbs inside is just on another level. I remember him saying something about being amazing that he got it all the way in so fast, and then asking how I felt. I can't remember my exact words, but I basically told him to fuck me as hard as he wanted. For the next few minutes, he absolutely destroyed me. He was thin but very athletic, and he had serious stamina. I came at least 5 times that I can remember, but probably more. We ended up changing positions once where I leaned onto a table in the garage, and he took me from behind standing up. I remember trying my best to use my muscles to grip and release him with my pussy, something I had learned from reading online, and it seemed that it was something he had never felt before. I had wanted to keep going, but I think I caught him off guard with that and he ended up cumming. He pulled out and came all over me back and ass. I was still VERY satisfied. I cleaned off with a towel and got my dress back on. I gave him my panties when he dropped me off at home around 3am. That was my first encounter!

7) Is it true that once you go black you don't go back

I think that it's true - once you go black you can't go back! For me it's 100% true in general, but there are some exceptions. I know a few women in the lifestyle that want to have white kids (they're hoping for daughters I think), so they marry white, but want to fuck black. It's rare that it works out for them I think, but I don't know. In my case I am 100% black only now. Not every black guy has a BBC, but there is no contest that black men on average have much larger cocks, much better bodies and are considerably more attractive. I'd say that maybe Latino men would be the runner up, but I still couldn't bring myself to shoot for less than a black man at this point. You can't beat the combination of their athletic builds, attractive faces, and large cocks. The colour contrast is also much more appealing visually not just for sex but also just in general.

8) How did that first encounter change you

After my first encounter I was hooked on interracial. I lost complete interest in guys other than black guys. I had been with white guys and an Indian guy before but compared to Tyrell they were nothing. I also realized that I wasn't alone since I had met Tara there - she was much older than anyone else but had come to hook up with Gregg, so I realized that this wasn't something that was unique to me. I also knew I could never really enjoy a smaller dick again, not after feeling Tyrell inside of me.

9) Your on going relationship with black men

Currently I am single (by choice) but I see about 4 different black men locally. I've found over time that I enjoy men of different ages and experiences. I love to meet with younger black guys who want to try a white woman but there is also something amazing about an older black man who has years of experience. The younger guys often have so much energy and can fuck me hard while the older men may have slowed down but are more open to foreplay and don't cum until I'm satisfied. My youngest partner is 18 while my oldest is 59, both are amazing in their own way. The pandemic has made it harder to meet them, so that has been annoying, but we meet when we can. I mostly find them online or on apps like Tinder or Bumble now.

10) Has your attitude towards sex and self-image changed with a result of your interracial encounters.

My attitude has changed a bit. I was already very sexually open compared to many people, but I have found myself becoming accepting of things that I used to think were bad. For example, cheating - I can completely understand why a married white woman would justifiably cheat on her husband with a black guy if he wasn't open to letting her experience it for herself. Before I experienced my first interracial encounter, I would have been much less likely to think that was OK (unless there were other circumstances, like with my mom way back). As for myself I became MUCH more confident in my appearance and sexual appeal. Before that I had been very self-conscious about my small breasts, but now I don't care. If I see another woman who is prettier than me or had bigger, better boobs instead of being jealous or getting down on myself I think that it's awesome that she's so hot and I hope she can find a great BBC like I have!

11) Have you convinced any of friends to go black and their general experience

I have convinced a couple of friends to go black and also my sister! I don't hide my preference for black men, but I also don't generally advertise it in my day-to-day life, at least not intentionally. At work I don't really talk about my love life, and most of my friends don't often ask me since they're married now. One of the friends, named Abby, I met in college, and she started going out clubbing with me after she and her old high school bf broke up. I went to college in North Carolina, and there was a popular nightclub for the black community in the town, which is where I went. She started going with me and saw me constantly hooking up with only black guys. She eventually asked me about it and from there started to do the same.

My other friend is a co-worker named Denise. She was fresh out of college and started in our office two years ago. I helped mentor her and eventually we became friends and she noticed that I was exclusively seeing black men. She then asked if the rumours were true, and I told her yes. From there she got curious and so I helped her along. It wasn't really anything too crazy, much like with Abby it was something that she was already interested in I think, and I just gave her a little push.

Finally, my sister Megan. That one just happened slowly over the course of time. At first, she would tell me that I shouldn't date people just because of their race etc. But at the same time, she had never been with a black guy. She had dated white guys, Asian guys, and Latino guys. Since we grew up like we did with sex being seen as a good thing, we've always been open with each other - we have gone as far as discuss our favourite sex toys etc over the years. The main difference between us is that I have always been more prone to one-night stands and friends with benefits situations where she is way more of a romantic. I think that for black men hook-up culture is way more common, and because of that she was never interested like I was. She was having a rough stretch around 2015 where she couldn't find a guy worth dating but she was frustrated and horny. I told her that I knew a guy who she could hook up with no strings attached and just relieve her stress. She reluctantly agreed and I set her up with the younger brother of one of my fuck buddies. She was reluctant at first because he was just 18 while she was 22, but she decided to go out with him anyway. They hit it off and dated for about a year until he left for college. The next thing I know she is gushing about his size and performance to me lol! From there she has only dated black guys. She claims she is still open to other races but hasn't dated any others since then.

12) Ideal sexual encounter that you fantasise and was it similar to your first interracial encounter

Oh, this one should be fun, I have a few but there is one I really, really have dreamed about! This encounter would take place over the course of a weekend possibly, but I'll just write out the first session of it.

I've been invited by an older black businessman to his private cottage out on a secluded lake for the weekend. He and I have been hooking up for a couple of weeks now, and he thinks I deserve a vacation. He tells me that his young apprentice will be attending as well, and he plans to teach the boy how to properly enjoy a weekend. He instructs me to wear an expensive, high class dress and have my makeup and hair done to perfection, but to pack no more clothes, underwear or even a bathing suit, just the basic essentials I will need. I do as he asks and he picks me up later, his apprentice, a fit younger black man acting as the chauffeur and driving us. We drive out of town and on the way to the cabin we stop for dinner and a fancy restaurant, where he takes me inside. He does not conceal that we are together, making sure to visibly grope my ass and keep me pulled close to him. After getting a lot of stares from jealous and surprised people we eat and then go to the cabin.

Once we are there, he stops me outside on a covered porch and instructs me to strip naked and leave my clothes there. I will not be wearing anything for the duration of my stay. My heart races and I feel a warmth spreading from my womanhood. I do as I am told, and my nipples instantly harden as I undress while my pussy begins to drip with arousal from the revelation that I will be naked for the entire stay. He then motions his apprentice over and instructs him to follow his lead. He places his strong hand on my left ass cheek and squeezes, then from the right side the younger man does the same. I can smell their natural odour mixed with their cologne and feel their strong hands kneading my ass. My arousal grows even more.

12