Diana’s First Time Going Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They take me inside where he tells me to show his young apprentice my oral skills. I take the younger man's hands and lead him to the couch, where I sit him down, then kneel in front of him. I look into his eyes and then begin to remove his pants and underwear. As I pull it clear I see a long, thick black cock spring out towards my face - uncut and veiny just as I prefer. It is already rock hard, and I can smell his arousal. Just the scent is enough to make my mouth water. I lean forward and kiss the tip, meeting his eyes again, tasting the lovely flavour of some precum. I then start to run my tongue around it, savouring the look on his face and the taste of his large cock. Then, unable to hold myself back I lean over and start to suck. I relax my throat and begin to move my head up and down, inhaling his scent with every breath through my nose. I reach one hand down to play with my clit, my pussy so wet I feel juices running down my legs. He moves his hands to caress me as I suck him. I know I can't deepthroat such a long and thick cock, but I still try, forcing my head down. His moans urge me on, and I continue until I hear the older man give us an order.

He tells the young man to stand, and me to kneel in front of him. Then he walks up, his huge cock already out and hard. If the younger man's cock is amazing, the older man's cock is perfect. Slightly longer and even thicker, uncut and with even more lovely veins this cock is my ideal manhood. The smell is also more potent, and more arousing. I begin to take turns sucking them, taking the younger cock much deeper, but focusing more on the older, more impressive tool. I am no longer able to touch myself as I have a hand on each cock, but just the act of having two amazing black cocks in front of me is making me more and more aroused until I am almost in a fugue of lust. My saliva is running down from both cocks, my throat sore and jaw tired, but I am not going to stop pleasing these two perfect men.

Then the older man speaks up again, ordering me to position myself over the arm of the couch with my ass in the air. He then tells his apprentice to get in front of me - I will be sucking him while my older lover gives me a proper fucking. I comply and position myself over the arm of the couch with my ass in the air. The apprentice lays in front of me and I quickly take his large cock back in my mouth, sucking with a renewed vigour. Then I feel my older lover's huge cock rub against my pussy, the large head sliding just between my lips. I let out a muffled moan as the sensation causes pleasure to ripple through me. Then I feel him begin to play with my fully exposed asshole as he continues to rub his huge cock on me. He is teasing me, hitting all my buttons but not pressing them. He is making sure that when he finally starts, I will go wild - the measure of an older, experienced man.

Finally, he starts to push his massive cock inside of me, causing me to try and let out a loud moan which is muffled by the large younger cock in my mouth. I almost pull away to let the moan out but regain control and keep sucking as I was ordered to do. The initial penetration is easier than expected thanks to how aroused I am and how my lover has teased me. The pleasure makes me weak in my knees, but the couch arm holds me up. He slides his huge member into me slowly at first, all the way until he bottoms out. I've been with him a few times now and my body has become accustomed to the size. It still sends waves of pleasure through me, causing my breathing to speed up and my heart to race. Then he starts to fuck me, slowly at first. With each thrust I try to push back a bit, and a surge of pleasure travels through my entire body. I keep my mouth firmly around the apprentice's cock, moaning often, which he seems to like. I can feel the older man's hand tightly gripping my hips as he pushes into me, strong and firm. Then he moves one hand to my asshole, slowly moving in circles around it before finally pushing one, then two fingers in. At this point he speeds up his thrusts and my body feel like it has been hit by lightning. I can feel pleasure radiating from my pussy and to a lesser extent my ass and it goes from my head to my toes, my entire body periodically shaking. I have my first orgasm at that point, my knees failing me and my entire body shaking and spasming as intense pleasure overriding most of my senses. I almost fade out for a moment, and when I come back, I am happy to find that my mouth is still around the apprentices cock and the older man has kept me steady on the couch and continues to fuck me.

He speeds up, then adds a third finger to my ass. I finally can't focus and end up letting the younger man's cock slip from my mouth, only to realize that I can taste the salty, slightly bitter and a bit sweet flavour of cum - I'm not sure when he came, or how I managed to not notice it, but I take a moment to swallow as best I can. I leave my face next to his lovely cock, inhaling the manly scent with each breath and happily letting the semi-soft member rest against my face. As my older lover speeds up, he begins to moan, and I begin to return the favour. I can feel as his large balls slap forwards with each thrust, hitting my clit hard and eliciting a burst of electric pleasure each time. Finally, I feel him grip me tightly with the hand on my hip, and he even curls the fingers in my asshole to help steady me. He then starts to thrust extremely fast. The pleasure overwhelms me again and the huge cock fills me fully, my legs becoming unresponsive, my breathing heavy and sultry. Finally, I can feel his cock throb and suddenly he stops and pushes into me as deeply as possible. I feel the spasms start as he pumps his warm cum inside of my pussy, and my orgasm comes in full once again. I can barely do anything and soon my consciousness fades.

I awake later on the couch, laying serenely there. A glass of water is on the coffee table and a note is nearby. It says that I should take a shower and fix my hair and makeup as soon as possible, we have more plans for later.

13) Will you consider or am keen on having a mixed baby

I am not looking for kids at the moment, but I would 100% be happy with a mixed baby! In fact when I do have kids that is what I want to have. Hopefully a girl, but I will be happy either way! I don't plan on doing that until I'm in my mid 30's though, so I have a few years thankfully!

This concludes part one of the interview. Stay tuned for the second part of our correspondence

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweetheart, it may be a myth to you, not me...my first experience, and now my permanent bf/lover was no myth about being big........11 inches by 8.5 inches in girth and damn a set of balls that took both my hands to hold as they hung down. I was 40, divorced, and while still active, my man opened me like no other. Still can't swallow near all of it, but its been balls deep in both my white pussy and ass. He's a big brute, dominate and is not always gentle when it comes to sex. Probably like most white women where their man's background makes them more gentle, asking, and maybe a slap on the ass once in a while. My man isn't like that, but I learned the hard way. Remember the first fucking, he got it started then rammed in straight in...or tried. I jerked away, the same with a second attempt. Then there came a rash of fowl name callings, he jumped out of bed, I just lay there, when he grab a hand full of hair, and I screamed out in pain as I felt his belt hit my ass, followed by a nasty verbal lecture about I was his bitch. I screamed, begged, cried as he belt whipped me. When it stopped, he yanked me in a doggie position and took both my pussy and ass. He literally fucked me senseless. My body ached. I had to crawl to the bathroom, after enduring receiving at least 3 maybe more cum loads. For two days, he used me, whenever he wanted, all over the house ..... anyway he wanted. While at the time I feared for my life, I am now his .... bitch, whore, bitch wife...as he's moved in and plainly put I was his, I best not forget it. Even though I know I'm just his bitch, he can still give me ground shaking orgasms....but I just can't seem to leave, maybe just afraid. My myth is real, has unbelieveable sexual stamnia, desire. There is no doubt, I'm his bitch...while 11 inches can make lots of orgasms, it can hurt far greater if he's in a bad mood. I'm crawled many times to the bathroom, after a nasty night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great and quite realistic, not like some. And, it reminded me of my first experience with a black man. I was older, much older, 60, widowed for a couple years. Yes, I was naughty and eventually found prone to watch. I grew up in a home that little was said of sex, and any outward emotions displayed got the look of disgust. My husband took my virginity and to me, with limited experience, as he, we though our lives and sex was normal. Before he took ill, and all sex stopped, we were not really active in all areas of sexual intercouse. Oh sure, we cuddled, and he fondle me, eventually, fingered me. Like me, he'd been raised the strict way about sex....our first adventures into oral while I and he enjoyed it, our raising had labeled it bad. Over the years, we had some good sex, and I'd have orgasms sometimes, but mostly kinda mundane, a little thrusting, cum, and off toe sleep....sex had solely gone to the bedroom only. My husband did let me play with his cock, and could at times become somewhat erect and cum, but little help for my needs. I was still an attractive women, 5'5", 135 pounds, 35", 32", 35", my tits still were firm, had nice legs .... and drew quite a few looks too. But I sort of strayed to taking care of my own needs and yes, the pono channels on my computer. After he pass, and about a year later, I decided to get out and about, but surrounded by mostly old friends most of the widowed men didn't approach me. Finally, I tried the internet. I was again surprised that most men contacting me for chat was black.....I guess the few white men that did were looking for younger women, can't blame them. I made the decision to at least have a dinner date with one black man, who was quite attractived, seemed well educated and pleasant and fun to chat with. Certainly, I looked for an attractive man.....Ed was tall, 6'6", 240 pounds, look extremely slim....and loved to dance. Sure I was aware of the myth about size and yes I got personal. And yes, we exchanged nude pictures after about 3 months. He was certainly much larger than my husband, but ample I felt sure.

We first met for coffee and little coffee shop, enjoyed ourselves and I agreed to a date.

I kinda asked that we keep our relationship quiet, so he took me a black lounge and restaurant. And yes we drew a few stares. A dancer he was and he made me seem so alive....and I know I got a good feel of my butt and manged to size up my breasts, but I like it. I felt young, and had a few feelings of excitement. When he got me back to my home [a townhouse] and our snuggle in the care got completely carried away and he just seem to take charge, ushered us inside. A few hugs, hot kisses and he put his hands on both cheeks, looked into my eyes, and told me he wanted me, now, and in a daze I was soon in my bedroom. Then still abit high from our few drinks, he took me by my arms and with such authority, chills and thrills flooded my body, he uttered dance for me maybe and shed those clothes, unless you want me to rip them off you. He sat on the bed, I sort of stood there dazed, when he yanked across his knees, tore up dress, ripped my panties apart and spanked me, til I was crying. Then it was now bitch dance for me. And, some how, I felt sexy, hot, and did the most sexiest strip I could, until I was totally naked. He stood up, his finger to me to come, and he said strip me baby. Even being nervous, frightened abit, I marveled at his body as I removed them, and then my eyes forcused on his cock that looked like a monster arched away from his almost smooth body. He uttered the command take it, feel it, stroke it baby, feel those balls...loaded with black babies that I'm going to put in that what little pussy of yours. His cock had a foreskin, a long one, even though he was erect.....he place his hand on mine and placed it on his cock. He simply directed a dazed, but sexually hot, white woman to pull that skin back and a huge know was barred. Our eyes met, thats for you baby. He flipped me on my back, pushed my legs apart to bare my pussy. He forced my legs back, and his hands mauled by pussy and ass.....fingering both. Smiling, he whispered your going to give a black man both those holes bitch ..... but get down there and suck my cock, show him you love him. I got a lession in how to suck a man's cock, then he eased me onto the bed, climbed between my white legs with his smooth, muscular black body. Then I felt his tongue working on my pussy, then my ass, then my pussy. My eyes were closed, I was in sexual bliss, when I felt his cock sliding up and down my pussy ....it felt huge and yes it was big. I jerked, cried out when he entered, only to be silenced as he continued to enter me completely, filling me like I'd never felt, it hurt, his kisses clock my screms.

He hit bottom in me, I could feel it jerk, sending painful feelings. He pushed my legs up and back, and there was more cock......I begged, cried out it hurt, too big .... only to be silenced by a slap of my ass, that hurt, more and the words, you're my wife bitch now....to use like a whore, you white slut. He fucked me through several orgasms, pain yes, but pleasure, too as my body rocked from the orgasms. I was fucked senseless, exhausted and I could still see that black cock sliding in and out, covered with both his and mine cum. I was fucked missionary, doggie, from behind coupled and was begging him to quite, I hurt, only to feel him become erect and when he took my ass virginity, I passed in and out as he hammered me....like before I was took those last few thrusts knowing that he was filling my pussy and ass with black cum...telling me that he was breeding his white bitch.......when he rolled off, finally, he grabbed a handful of air and told me to lick his cock clean. I felt so relieved when he lifted himselve from the bed, only to reach for his pants. Pulling his belt from the loops, on you hands and knees bitch. Sore, tired, aching I pulled myself to that position. Baby your my white bitch now, to fuck and breed, whenever, and whereever I want. No, No, I mubbled, this is it, you're a monster, a savage, not human. A smiled spread across his face, those white teeth bared....his hand reached out and grabbed a handful of hair and I was able to scream once as that belt came down on my ass. I passed out, and more fell. White woman, sex may be good, but this is the type of savages they are....beware white women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"BBC" is actually just a myth, and this is just one long racist, lying sales pitch for a product that doesn't actually exist. Other than getting off on being a skank, there's nothing to it. Black men are *not* bigger than white or latino men in the overall population, and it's been proven, repeatedly, in research stories. Just lies and false advertising.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01 Daughter trying to turn her mom into a slut.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
My Wife Changed after BBC Lana, my loving wife, was open and receptive to my BBC kink.in Interracial Love
More Stories