Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense. This place is as much your home as it is mine right now. Besides, we set rules when you moved in. I said no girls, no partying, no drugs, no alcohol, and I don't see how inviting Darius to come over here to work violates any of those rules, do you?"

"No, I guess not," Dion admitted.

"Well, it's settled then," I concluded.

"Okay, I'll ask Darius tomorrow and see what he thinks," Dion said, finally relenting. "We were going to try to set up in a coffeeshop and just squat there, but, if you're okay with it, maybe we'll come here tomorrow instead."

"I insist you do," I reiterated. "Coffeeshops are crowded and noisy. You'll never get any work done there."

"Ok," Dion agreed. "As you said, it's settled then. I'll bring Darius around tomorrow afternoon."

"I'm looking forward to it," I promised him.

*******

Before he left for class the next day, Dion mentioned he and Darius would come around 2 pm, and I spent the morning anxiously anticipating Dion bringing his friend to our house. I thought back several months to when I first met Dion and invited him to live with us. I knew my own worst temptations, and I knew my resistance would be weak with Dion living under the same roof. As it turned out, I was right, and my defenses quickly crumbled as I gave in to my darkest desires. Now all those same emotions came flooding back - the nervousness, the excitement, the dreaming, and I wondered if I'd be able to control myself around Darius.

I spent entirely too long choosing what outfit to wear. I'd never met Darius, so I wanted something that could be fun and flirty, but I also didn't want to come off as desperate, even though that might have been the most accurate adjective for my emotions. I kept pulling out and then putting back outfits that were always too something - too frumpy, too slutty, or maybe too formal. I finally settled on a simple denim dress. It was probably a little too short to be completely proper, but it otherwise looked casual enough, like something a respectable housewife might wear around the house, even if I made sure I wasn't wearing anything else under the dress. Then I put on a pair of heels. Nothing outrageous, but even 2-inch heels made me feel that much taller and did wonders for my ass and legs.

Come 2 PM, I heard the door open and Dion's voice boomed in to announce their arrival.

"Diana, we're here," his voice echoed down the hall.

I came around the corner and was met by Dion and a tall young black man.

"Hi, I'm Darius," he politely stated as he extended a hand. I could almost swear he gave me a once over while we shook hands. I wondered how much Dion may have told Darius about us. He didn't have any other family or friends he kept in touch with. Was it possible that Darius knew about my relationship with Dion? If he did, did he have preconceptions about me?

"Welcome to our home, Darius," I said, gesturing for him to enter. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Any friend of Dion's is a friend of mine."

I gave Darius a once over myself. He was a chiseled 6'2" and 180 pounds with short buzz cut hair, and my pussy stirred in response.

"I can't thank you enough for letting us study here. I'm sorry to intrude, but our usual study place is out of commission," Darius apologetically said.

"Nonsense. This is Dion's home, too," I reassured him. "His friends are welcome here anytime. Besides, I used to work at the college for years as a guidance counselor before I retired last year, so it's nice to still be able to help out some of the students from time to time. Why don't you guys come in the kitchen? You'll have some space to spread out and work in the adjacent dining room," I said, leading them to the kitchen area.

After they got settled down, I asked, "Do you fellas want any refreshments while you study?"

Dion was turned away, pulling materials out of his backpack as I brought over some chips and drinks. I bent over in front of Darius as I laid out the refreshments, and though I pretended to be oblivious, I knew Darius had a clear view down my top. I took a quick peek as I was bent over and confirmed my dress was loose enough to clearly expose my breasts.

Afterward, I walked back to the sink, but I turned quickly before I got there and looked back at Dion and Darius. I was pleased to see that Darius' gaze was fixed on me, although he quickly turned away, clearly embarrassed that I'd caught him staring.

"Is there anything else you boys need?" I innocently asked.

Darius, his face still embarrassed, looked tongue tied.

"No, I think we're fine, Diana," Dion politely answered.

I sat down on a kitchen stool behind Dion. I was seated at the counter, my top half hunched over the counter. I idly playing with my phone while facing away from both of them. I kept my bottom half turned at the waist and facing them, however. Since I was seated behind Dion, he couldn't see me, but Darius had a clear view of my legs. My denim dress was already a little short, reaching halfway up my thighs, but while seated on the stool with my legs crossed, the dress's hem raised up almost to an obscene height.

As Dion and Darius worked on their project, I casually sat across the room, pretending to be playing on my phone, but aware that I was giving an eyeful to Darius. I snuck furtive glances and caught sight of him constantly checking me out. My pussy tingled in excitement at the naughty show I put on. I don't even know what came over me, but I became even more daring. I slowly crossed and uncrossed my legs, almost like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. I repeated this action several times, each time holding my legs apart just a little longer as I uncrossed them to give an eyeful to Darius. I acted as if I was just shifting on the stool, trying to find a comfortable position, but really, I was tingling with excitement knowing that Darius was getting an eyeful. After a while, I just left my legs spread, my freshly shaved pussy openly visible, my skirt, almost hiked to my waist after crossing and uncrossing my legs so many times. Looking over, I saw a growing bulge in Darius' pants, and his hand constantly reached down to readjust himself.

"Darius, Darius, are you ok," Dion asked, snapping his fingers together. "It's like you're in a daze or something." Poor Dion, he was turned away and oblivious to the peep show I was giving his colleague and actually trying to do his schoolwork.

Darius shook his head. "I'm sorry. I guess, it's like I was lost in another world there for a minute. Where were we?" he asked.

They went back to work, and I felt guilty for distracting them so much, especially since Dion had moved in with us to better focus on his studies. I had had my fun, and I should probably leave them alone. Besides, I was so wet with arousal that I needed to do something about it before I started openly fingering myself right in front of them.

I hastily excused myself and made my way upstairs to my bedroom, pulled out my large black dildo, and tapped it against my pussy. I tried to pretend it was Dion, but my mind kept returning back to Darius.

It was bad enough I was cheating on my husband with Dion , but now I was seriously contemplating cheating on Dion with Darius. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but all I could think about was seducing Darius. He was fresh meat, a new challenge, an unexplored mountain to climb. A familiar sense of excitement filled my body. My heart raced as I imagined his arms around me. His hands on my body. His lips pressed against my flesh.

Was I bored with Dion? Certainly not. Besides, I had made a promise to sexually satisfy him to focus on his studies. But what would Dion think of me pursuing Darius? I was glad he was making friends in college, but how would he feel if I just started sleeping with his friends? Would he be possessive of me? He couldn't complain about me cheating on him if he was ok with me cheating on my husband with him, could he?

I heard Dion and Darius talking downstairs directly under me as I sank the long black dildo into my body. Its length filled me, and its girth spread my pussy wide. As they continued talking, I closed my eyes, arched my back and shuddered as the pleasure from the dildo filled my body. I worked quietly, suppressing the moans, gasps, and cries I wanted to emit as the dildo plowed into me. While a dildo or vibrator is never quite as nice as the real thing, no one knows a woman's body better than a woman, and I made sure to hit all the right spots. I knew exactly how I wanted to be touched, where I wanted the dildo to rub and tap against, and my arousal rapidly swelled inside me.

I spread my legs wider, imagining I was presenting myself for Darius, inviting him to mount me. As much pleasure as my dildo was giving me, I longed to wrap my legs around a real man. I wanted to wrap my legs around Darius. I wanted his strong hands to turn me over so he could take me from behind. I wanted him to grab my hair and pull my head back as he entered me. I wanted him to fuck me.

I plunged the dildo deep into my body, its full 10 inches reaching to my cervix. I was nearly delirious, drunk on my own sexual pleasure, the pleasure increasing and increasing until I didn't want to hold it back any longer. Until I couldn't hold it back any longer, and all I craved was the release. My body finally relented, letting my walls crumble, and allowing all the sexual tension to come exploding forth.

I lay naked on my bed, the dildo left dangling out of my pussy and my right hand teasing my nipples between my fingers as Darius and Dion studiously worked away just 10 feet under me, their voices rising up through the floorboards and completely oblivious to the sexually charged deviant in their midst discreetly plotting another conquest.

*****

By 5 pm, I had cleaned myself off, taking a long shower to wash the smell of sex off my body. After my orgasm, I thought more about how Dion would react to me sleeping with Darius, and I knew he might be hurt, and my heart couldn't bear doing that to him. He had been through a lot in life, growing up in the foster care system; he had a hard time learning to trust people. It was only recently there was good in the world and the entire world wasn't actually out to get him. While pursuing Darius seemed like a fun idea in a vacuum, nothing ever happens in a vacuum. I didn't want to jeopardize Dion's college pursuit by shattering his trust in people, so I decided just having a momentary fantasy about Darius was as far as I should take things.

As I came back downstairs, I was dressed more appropriately in yoga pants and a tee shirt.

The boys were packing up their things.

"I've got to be at work by 5:30 pm," Dion said aloud, "so we're wrapping up for the day."

"Thank you again, for letting us study over here," Darius said, turning to face me. "With the college library undergoing refurbishing, they're always tight on space, and I live at home with all my brothers and sisters always bugging me. We really didn't have anywhere else to go that would've been conducive to studying, so I really appreciate you opening your house to me."

"The pleasure was all mine," I assured him. "You're welcome here anytime. Any friend of Dion's is a friend of mine."

After they'd left, I started prepping some food to cook. Ten minutes later, though, at 5:30, I heard a knock at the door. I assumed it was likely some door to door salesman (Dion has a key, so he'd just enter if he forgot something), but I pulled up the video on my doorbell camera, and I saw Darius standing there. I answered the door, wondering what brought him back to my house.

"Darius, what a surprise," I said as I opened the door.

"Ms. Diana, I'm sorry to bother you, but I think I left my cell phone here," he explained. "Is it ok if I look around to see if it's here?"

"Oh, you kids and your cell phones these days," I laughed warmly. "I'm surprised you even survived for 10 minutes without it. Come on in and let's have a look."

Darius entered, and I closed the door behind him. I suddenly realized that I was alone in the house with Darius. My husband was out of town and not due back until next week, and Dion would be at work for at least several hours.

I'd told myself earlier that Darius was a nice fantasy, but that I wouldn't act on it. Yet, here was fate, tempting me, mocking me. I quickly grew nervous and tense.

What if this was no accident, though? I had openly teased Darius when he first arrived a few hours earlier, flashing my bare pussy right in front of him. What if he had left his phone behind on purpose so he could be with me alone, I wondered?

"Here it is," Darius announced, holding up his phone. "I left it on the counter over here and forgot all about it."

"Are you sure it was an accident, you leaving your phone behind?" I boldly asked him as all kinds of thoughts swirled in my head. My voice was light and playful, but I also wanted to test if he harbored any ulterior motives.

"You think I'd forget it on purpose?" he asked incredulously, throwing his hands in the air and feigning innocence.

"I just wondered if you might've wanted to look for an excuse to come back here," I countered, although I questioned if I should keep pushing him on the point.

"And what if I did?" Darius replied, calling my bluff.

"What did you think would happen when you came back?" I asked tensely. I knew the answer, and yet I feared his response. Of course, he came back in hope of being alone with me after I let him see down my chest and get several clear glimpses of my pussy. He assumed I was hot for him. And he wouldn't be wrong, much as I wanted to now deny it.

"Well, after that show you gave me while I was trying to study earlier, I thought you sent some pretty clear signals," Darius explained. "I saw you were careful to just be showing your bits to me, making sure Dion couldn't see. But I get it. You're a bored housewife. And Dion is probably too close to home for you to go there. But, me, I could slide right in and out of your life. Now you want some excitement, don't you?"

I realized he didn't know about my relationship with Dion. Suddenly I wondered if Dion was ashamed of his relationship with me, but I'd let Dion tell him, if he wanted to and keep that relationship a secret for now. I confess, part of me was a little hurt that Dion wasn't bragging about fucking a hot older woman to his friends.

I was frozen in place. My head said I should walk away, and my heart said I needed to protect Dion and not sleep with his friend. My body, however, was betraying me as I felt my pussy grow wet and my nipples harden. My breath slowed and I stood still as Darius stepped up to me. He was about 9 inches taller than me, and I looked up into his face.

"It's alright, I've seen the signs before. You're not the first housewife who's wanted black cock," Darius stated. "I've been with other white wives just like you. Don't worry. We can keep it on the down low. Your secret is safe with me. Dion won't be back for hours. That's plenty of time for you to get your freak on. Ain't that what you want?"

I gulped. I was rapidly approaching the point of no return. I knew I could just tell Darius to leave. I knew that's exactly what I should have done; my conscience was telling me to say it was just a mistake, a misunderstanding. But then I heard the devil whisper in my ear, telling me to give in to him, and the next thing I knew, I was nodding my head, giving in to my worst impulses and tacitly acknowledging that I wanted Darius to stay.

Darius lifted his hand to my chin and cupped my cheek as his gaze pierced into my soul.

"I'm not sure I've ever been with a woman as old as you, but I know better than to ask a lady her age," he chuckled. "But don't worry, there's lots of girls on campus, and there's lots of moms and wives who want to add some chocolate to their vanilla lives. You ain't the only one. Just don't go falling in love, expecting me to be your boyfriend or anything. This is just straight sex. Hell, it ain't even that. This is just straight fucking, a dick down. You understand that?"

I smiled, trying to show some confidence, although I was feeling weak kneed.

"I knew as soon as I saw you coming down them stairs," Darius continued. "You're in that little dress, showing off them lily white legs. You look like the respectable type, and maybe that's what everyone else thinks you are. But then you're bending over in front of me, letting me see those titties." His left hand reached up to cup my breasts while his right hand still cupped my cheek and chin, making sure my face and eyes were pointed right at him the whole time as he openly molested me. "And then you're sitting on that stool right over there, showing off your pussy for me to see, plain as day." His right hand dropped from my face and reached inside my yoga pants, his fingers reaching my pussy. "Look at that, you're all wet." He pulled his hand out of my panties and lifted it to his face. They glistened with my arousal, and he inhaled my scent. I could smell it myself. Then he put his fingers into my mouth. "Can you taste it? That's your own pussy you're tasting, and your pussy don't lie. You're a bitch in heat."

I was transfixed. His brazen words shook me to my core because they were all true. I had worked all the years building a nice life for myself, to attain some measure of career accomplishment, marry well, and become a respected member of the community. But Darius saw right through all of that to my base, carnal desires. To the side of me that wanted to taste forbidden fruit, to push past societal norms. A married woman isn't supposed to have extra marital affairs. An old lady isn't supposed to be a sexual creature, and yet, here I stood, my 53-year-old pussy dripping wet in front of a still teenager. My breath was heavy and deep as I inhaled and exhaled in slow and measured takes.

I had seduced Dion, but that had been slow and deliberate. I felt in control the whole time as I guided Dion into our affair. Though I had initially intended to tease Darius, this whole situation had quickly spiraled out of my control, and now there was no turning back.

Darius took in his surroundings and waved his hand around as he continued speaking. "Now we've got this big old house to ourselves with all kinds of time to get ourselves into all kinds of trouble, so what do you suppose we should do?" Darius then returned his gaze to me, looking right into my eyes, piercing me with his plaintive stare, waiting for my response.

I'm not usually one to be left speechless, but my words failed me in the moment.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" he inquired.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and looked into the bulge in his pants.

"There you go," he clapped loudly. "That's what I'm talking about. Actions speak louder than words. You look like a hungry slut. Why don't you get you a chocolate popsicle to suck on? It's like a candy with a creamy center if you work hard enough."

The next thing I knew, I pulled down his pants, revealing 8 inches of rock-hard cock standing at attention, straight and tall like a flagpole. It bulged forward as he flexed his member, the veins nearly popping out.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

I did as instructed and then leaned forward to take him in. He was nicely shaved, and I attempted to deep throat him, but I felt myself almost gagging as he reached to the back of my throat.

"That's a good bitch," he spoke down to me. "Your lips were just made for sucking, weren't they? Go on, ain't no need to be shy. You can embrace your inner slut." Darius laughed as I started slurping on his cock. "Look at you go. You look like a granny, but I think you could teach them college girls a thing or two how to suck a mean cock."

I knew I should have more self-respect, that I shouldn't let any man talk down to me like that, yet I became more and more aroused.