Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius' hands reached to my head, helping guide me up and down on his cock.

"There you go," he continued. "Get yourself just a taste. I don't wanna blow my load in your mouth. Don't worry, I'll let you get another taste when you clean me off after I pump my load in that pussy of yours. That's what you really want, ain't it? You want my dick in your pussy."

I lifted my head off his member and admired it, his wet shaft covered in my saliva. I savored the taste of his pre cum on my tongue. My chest was heaving, my nipples hard, and my body tense in anticipation.

"M-m-maybe we can go to the living room," I stammered, thinking how the cold hard tile was a little hard on my knees while I was kneeling to suck his cock. I didn't want to waste the extra time it took to go upstairs. As Darius had correctly pointed out, I was a bitch in heat, and the soft sofa cushions and carpeted flooring seemed like a reasonable alternative.

"The bitch speaks! Well alright, let's do as the lady requests. If the lady wants to get fucked in her living room, then god damn it, the lady will be fucked in her living room."

I winced at his crudeness, but I got off my knees and led Darius into the living room, and then he sat on a sofa.

"Why don't you do a little strip tease for me?" he suggested.

I froze in fright. "I don't think - I don't know how to dance like that," I replied awkwardly, unsure how to comply with his request.

"That's alright then. Just peel off them clothes, but do it nice and slow," he said as he squinted his eyes at me. "I want to enjoy watching you get naked."

Darius had kicked off his shoes and left his pants behind in the kitchen. He sat in the sofa, just wearing white socks and a white tee shirt. His cock tantalizingly protruded forward, a hypnotically tempting prize I wanted to win.

"The sooner you get to it, the sooner, you can feel it inside you," he said, nodding down to his cock.

I marveled at his audacity. For an 18-year-old, he was amazingly confident. A small part of me wanted to tell him off and put him in his place. Then again, it was already too late for that. He had already felt up my tits, fingered my pussy, made me taste my pussy juices, and suck on his cock. And NOW I was considering telling him off. Besides, he was right. I did want his cock.

I felt a bit silly doing a strip tease. For one, I didn't really know how. Two, I really wasn't dressed for it. I hadn't been expecting to do anything more tonight than cook a quick dinner and then maybe go for a walk, so I was just dressed in yoga pants and a tee shirt. I wore plain white panties and a bra underneath. It was all decidedly unsexy and the last thing I would've ever chosen to wear for a strip tease given the closet full of lingerie I owned. Oh well, here goes nothing, I thought to myself.

I gathered myself and then mustered what confidence I could to look Darius in the eyes as he openly leered at my body. I slowly swayed my hips while my fingers slipped under the waistband of my yoga pants, letting them circle around the entire waistline as I started lowering my pants. My movements were slow and deliberate.

"There you go. You're getting the idea and getting into it," Darius encouraged, obviously pleased with my efforts.

Buoyed by his response, I inched my pants down far enough to fully reveal my panties.

"Woohoo, look at that wet spot!" Darius shouted.

I blushed as I peeked down and saw an embarrassingly large wet spot on my plain white panties. My nerves were on edge as I was stripping for someone who was practically a stranger, someone I had just met a few hours before, but it was exhilarating. And incredibly arousing.

When my pants were down at my ankles, I stood straight up and instinctively rubbed the outside of my panties on the wet spot and let out a soft moan. Then I licked my finger and slipped it inside my panties, all while keeping my eyes fixed on Darius. He broke into a wide grin as he watched my hand fingering my pussy inside my panties.

After a few seconds, I pulled my hand back out as I kicked the yoga pants off my ankles, making sure they were out of the way. Then I grabbed the bottom of my tee shirt and slowly raised it up.

"Mm-mm, you've got some nice titties," Darius remarked as my bra was revealed. I did a small hop as I pulled the shirt over my head and let my C cups jiggle a little.

As I let my shirt fall to the floor, I was left in nothing but my bra and panties.

Darius clapped his hands and leaned forward, announcing, "Now it's on to the good stuff!"

I was encouraged by his excitement. As I unsnapped my bra, I felt my tits sag a little. Gravity has had an effect on them, although they've held up fairly well, still relatively firm and shapely. As I pulled the cups off my breasts, my nipples were hard and pointed.

Darius nodded his head and pursed his lips. "The old lady's got some assets," he blurted out. "I can't wait to get a taste of those melons."

I blushed again, but I kept my eyes focused on him as my hands reached down toward the last article of clothing left on my body. I put one finger from each hand just inside the waistband of my panties and made a little show of moving them in half circles around my waist as I continued to slowly sway my hips.

Then I slid my panties down in one motion as I bent down at my knees. Still on my feet, my hands continued to push my panties down to my ankles. Darius stared at my display, seemingly mesmerized.

"I thought you said you didn't how to strip. You seem to be doing just fine," he complimented me.

Then I laid down on my back on the carpet, raising my legs to the air in the process. My panties held my feet close as they dangled in the air, but I spread my legs at the knee, my shaved pussy now prominently on display for Darius.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked as I reached down, spread my wet lips, and fingered myself as I felt a rush of air against my pink flesh.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Darius said as he clapped. "Why don't you come here and get your prize."

I took a deep breath and then stood up and slowly walked over to Darius where he sat on the sofa. He was sitting back, but his hand reached out to guide me onto him.

He ogled over my body as I straddled him. The youthfulness of his body struck me in the moment. The supple yet taut skin on his chest. The hard-chiseled abs and arms. It all contrasted with the wrinkles on my skin, the sunspots starting to appear, and the softer tones on my flesh. I work out to keep myself in shape, but I'm no fitness model, either. But here I was, a 53-year-old naked woman straddling and about to fuck an 18-year-old teen.

The next thing I knew, I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy, and I gasped.

"That's it, that's it. Go ahead and slide it on in all the way," he instructed. "As wet as you are, there won't be any trouble. A fine woman like yourself, that body was made for fucking."

As I lowered myself onto him, a smile of deep satisfaction filled his face as he saw my reaction to his cock filling my pussy. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I took in the full length of his shaft.

I opened my eyes to the contrast of my white skin on his black body.

"There, there, doesn't that feel good. You like that cock in your pussy?" he asked me.

I eagerly nodded.

"Good, then show me how much you like it. Start fucking me," he commanded as he leaned his head forward and took my tits in his mouth.

It set me off like the starting gun to a horse race, and I started bouncing on his cock. My hands caressed the back of his head while I leaned into his body, my head resting against the top of his for support as I bucked on his pole. With his cock in my pussy, his tongue and mouth working my tits, and his hands running up and down my back, I was in ecstasy. I had abandoned any self-control. Now I just wanted sex. I wanted to fuck. I wanted to be fucked. Darius' cock throbbed inside me. He was even larger than Dion, and he stretched me even wider and penetrated me even deeper. His tongue lightly teased my nipples, just flicking at them as I continued to bounce on his cock. My legs were quickly becoming sore, but I ignored the pain and pressed on. It felt good, so fucking good.

Sometimes in sex, you want it to last as long as possible where you just keep yourself edging on the cusp, almost like you're nursing a buzz while drinking. Then there's other times you just want to get to the end goal. This was the latter. I had no desire to take the scenic route. I plowed ahead in desperate pursuit for that end goal, for that release. My body was so energized, every last nerve and pore on my skin was sensitive to the slightest touch, each sensation adding to my pleasure. My pussy pulsed; my ass tightened. Everything was setting me off.

And still I plowed ahead. I'm not even sure if Darius knew what hit him. I'm not sure I even cared what he thought as long as he stayed hard. In the moment, he was just a fuck toy to get me off. I fucked him like a woman possessed, but he did his job, and he did it well.

"God damn, woman," Darius remarked. "You're a freak!"

My body tensed, and I knew I was closing in. The pleasure swelled forth in my body, the intensity growing, its energy radiating out to my limbs and nerves, portending my impending orgasm. Darius' cock stayed rock hard, every last inch just adding to my pleasure, nearly pushing me over the edge. Darius bit down on my tit, and my body surrendered to the inevitable, to the orgasm that had been building the whole time. My body collapsed into Darius, my tits pressed against his shoulders as I climaxed, the pleasure finally released. I plopped down on top of him, sitting on his lap, his cock fully impaled in my pussy as the climax seeped through my whole body.

I was almost overcome by the intensity of it all, lost in my own world of pleasure. Not blacked out so much as wearing blinders to everything else happening around me.

"Hold on, hold on," Darius called out, snapping me back into the moment. "I ain't done with you yet. We're just getting started."

I opened my eyes to the sight of Darius' sturdy body comfortably resting under mine. His cock pulsed inside me, still fully erect. Still ready for action.

Just getting started, I thought to myself? I wasn't sure how much more I could take, although I quickly decided I was game to try.

Darius guided my body to his side so that I was standing on my knees on the sofa, my arms propped on the top of the seatback.

I was still breathing heavy, drawing long deep breaths as the remnants of my orgasm continued to spasm through my body. I was jittery and still on edge as Darius stood up and positioned himself behind me.

I turned around and watched as he licked his fingers and slid them across my pussy from behind. I shivered at the touch of his skin to my still swollen pussy lips.

"Just about the perfect height," he noted. "Just hold still, and I'll blow your back out," he promised as his cock tapped against my pussy.

"Still so fucking wet and turned on, I see" he smiled. "Now I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you want?"

"I want you." I called back to him as I jutted my ass toward him, waiting for him to enter me.

"What is it about me you want?" he demanded to know withholding the pleasure I sought.

"Please, I want your cock," I answered, the desperation in my voice evident.

"What is it about my cock you want?" he continued coldly, still just tapping his cock against the outside of my pussy, mercilessly teasing me.

"I want your big black cock!" I cried out, hoping those were the magic words for him to plunge his rod back into me.

"And what do you want my black cock to do to you?" he asked, obviously enjoying my growing desperation.

God damn, he was making me beg for it, but I didn't care anymore. He tapped his cock like a cop's billy club against my moist and highly aroused mound. I desperately longed to feel his 8 inches inside me again, to feel him stretching my pussy deep and wide, but he just tortured me, keeping his cock so tantalizingly close to fulfilling my deepest darkest desires without actually doing so. I pushed my crotch back and raised my ass even higher in the air, presenting myself for him, physically begging him to enter me. My anticipation grew so immense, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck, I want to be fucked," I sputtered, rushing the words out as fast as I could. "I want to be fucked by your big black cock. I want your 18-year-old black cock to fuck my 53-year-old white pussy. Please, I'm begging you. Please fuck me." I was practically crying as I begged. "I'm yours to fuck. Use me. Fuck me. I'm your slut to use as you please."

"There you go. That's my bitch. Is this what you wanted?" Darius asked as he thrust forward, instantly burying his cock balls deep inside me.

I loudly sighed, almost in relief, to feel his cock inside me again. It felt like a huge void was left in my pussy after he had pulled out of me earlier, and I shuddered in pleasure to feel that void filled again.

"Last time I just sat there while you fucked me," he told me. "This time, I'll do the work. You just hold on."

Darius' strong hands gripped my hips and I braced myself. He started slowly, almost pulling out completely from my pussy until just the very tip of his cock was left penetrating me.

"Please," I begged him. "I need to be fucked."

Behind me Darius laughed at my desperation, at my helplessness, but then he slowly pushed forward again and eased my fears. I sighed in relief as his cock's full length filled me.

"Don't worry. I got what you need right here, and you're going to get it and get it good," Darius promised me. "Just keep up the dirty talk. A man likes hearing a woman say how much she likes it."

I was beyond any sense of propriety or decency by this point, allowing myself to be reduced to a slave to my own sexual pleasure and desires.

"Oh God that feels so good," I cooed.

Darius slapped my ass as he pounded his 8-inch rod into me. "Oh God, I need it," I called out. "I need your big black cock to get me off." It turned me on even more to admit the truth aloud.

"That's right, that's right. I thought you were a married woman. Your husband don't fuck you?" Darius asked as he started fucking me with a nice steady rhythm.

"He fucks me, but not like you can.," I confessed. "Besides, he's always away from home, and I can't get enough sex."

"Is that right?" Darius said in amusement. "You can't get enough. Your husband just leaves you all horny and alone at home. Then you're so wound up, you're jumping at every live cock coming across your threshold?"

"It's not like that," I protested.

"It ain't? How so?" he pushed back.

I felt the sofa cushion under me growing wet, my pussy juices flying off and dripping down the side of my legs each time he jackhammered into me. I girded myself for his thrusts, my arms braced against the sofa back, pushing my ass back to take the hard slap of his balls against my pussy.

"I love black cock! I love young black cock!" I was breathless, barely able to get the words out. Between the pounding that Darius was dishing out on my pussy and the climax quickly approaching, I could barely even draw a breath.

"You going to cum on my black dick?" Darius demanded to know.

"I'm so fucking close. I'm going to cum on your black dick. Don't stop. Please, keep giving me that black dick."

Darius reached out and grabbed a fistful of my short auburn hair and pulled my head back. "Look in my eyes while you cum on my cock, bitch. I want to see your O-face."

With my head pulled back, my chest shot forward, causing my tits to jiggle wildly with each thrust. Darius ran his other hand down the length of my back, and it was all too much for me to take, and I climaxed for the second time on his cock while I locked eyes with his.

"That's my bitch. Always ready to cum, ain't you?" he said right to my face.

"I love it! God knows, I love it," I admitted.

"You didn't even ask me to wear protection," Darius pointed out. "Not that I'd wear it anyway. I'm gonna cum deep in that pussy of yours. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, yes, dear God yes! I want your cum in my pussy!" I shouted out. And it was the truth. I wanted my pussy filled with his cum. I wanted it dripping out of my pussy and down my legs.

Darius laughed again at my horniness. "Go on and ask for it then. Tell me what you want."

"Oh God, I'm a slut," I proclaimed. "I'm your slut. A slut for black cock. I want your cum. I want it dripping out of me. Give it to me. Shoot your load. Pump it deep in my pussy."

I was quickly spiraling toward another orgasm; the climaxes were coming so hard and fast by this point, I could hardly tell where one ended and another began. I was insatiable, unable to control myself.

"You like that teen age cock in that old white pussy?" Darius laughed as he posed his question.

"I do. I'm a slut for young cock. I'm a 53-year-old married white woman, and I want your 18-year-old black cock to fill me with cum." I was nearly delirious, unable to get enough of his cock in the moment.

"Well, that's just what your going to get, slut," Darius promised me as I shuddered in response.

I felt Darius' body start to tighten. He released my hair, and my head fell back into the sofa back rest. His hands returned to my hips, and he pulled my body back into his crotch as he pushed forward, our bodies loudly slapping together. Each thrust shook my whole body as he impaled his cock so deep into me, it felt like he was drilling into virgin territory.

I knew Darius was close, and I tightened my pelvic muscles, clamping myself tight around his cock. Judging by his shocked response, he clearly wasn't expecting it, but he also clearly welcomed the added pressure as it sent him over the edge.

"Oh, fuck woman, what the hell kind of black magic is that?" he wondered aloud as I felt the hot jets of his hot gooey cum spurt forth from his cock and fill my pussy.

I looked back and caught his gaze as his cock continued to pulse inside me, his face clearly pleased with his handiwork, and he gave my ass one last slap.

As he slowed down and pumped the last of his seed into me, I wiped the stray strands of sweaty matted hair out of my eyes. I raised my head, still dizzy and woozy from a heady mixture of exhaustion and the afterglow of my orgasm, yet I spotted something amiss out of the corner of my eye as my thoughts drifted back from the world of sexual ecstasy and into the present.

My neighbors, Kathy and Emily, were standing on the sidewalk outside my house, staring in horror at the sight of me naked on my couch with a young black man's cock still buried in my pussy. In my haste to fuck Darius, I didn't notice the blinds were left open. Or worse, that the window was open. By the look on their faces, I knew they saw and heard everything, or at least more than enough to know exactly what had happened.

Darius must've spotted them as well since he barked out, "You want to come in here and take a ride on the Black Train, too," he laughed.

Kathy and Emily turned away; their faces beet red as they hastily took off.

"Oh God," I muttered aloud, wondering how I'd ever explain this one away.

"Don't you worry about them uptight bitches," Darius reassured me. "They're just jealous. They wish they had a black cock to stretch out their pussies, too. Bet them bitches are tight. They just need to be loosened up a little," he chuckled.

I didn't doubt he was right, but I also didn't doubt that getting Kathy and Emily not to make a ton of trouble for me was also not so simple.

*****

To be continued....