Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 04

Story Info
Dion and Darius double team Diana.
8.5k words
4.63
9.5k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 - Dion and Darius Double Team Diana

All characters are 18 or older. This story was written in collaboration with Diana R. This story features a relationship between an adulterous older white female (53 yo) and multiple young black men (18 yo). If that doesn't appeal to you, then please save yourself the aggravation. If it does appeal to you, we hope you enjoy.

Recap

Part 1 - Diana, a 53-year-old married retired white female takes in Dion, a black 18-year-old recent high school graduate, into her home to help him afford to go to college. After moving in, they soon begin an affair while Diana's husband is out of the house and away on business.

Part 2 - Diana's husband, who doesn't know his wife is having an affair, warms up to Dion, and Dion becomes almost like a son to him. Dion feels guilty for sleeping with his wife, and Diana finds herself competing for Dion's attention, working hard to seduce him again and rekindle their sexual relationship.

Part 3 - Dion brings his friend Darius home to study. One afternoon, while Dion is at work, Darius stops by the house, and Diana also begins an affair with Darius.

******

I was walking through the neighborhood and enjoying the fall foliage in our neighborhood. It's an older development with many towering oaks and elms that transform into a lovely pastiche of auburn, burnt orange, and brown as the air turns colder.

I was trying to clear my mind; my life was a bit of a mess at that moment. I'm a married woman, but my husband is frequently away on business, so my personal needs were not being met. I arranged for a an 18-year-old black college student, Dion, to live with us in what soon became a mutually beneficial relationship. For Dion, he had free room and board to help him go to college. For me, I finally had my sexual needs satisfied. If that wasn't bad enough, though, yesterday I had sex with Dion's friend from college, Darius, another 18-year-old black teen.

My husband doesn't know I've cheated on him, and Dion doesn't know I've had sex with his college friend. I know my husband would be devastated to learn of my infidelity, although what he doesn't know can't hurt him, so I just hide my affairs. Dion, on the other hand, couldn't really complain since he knows that I'm a cheater, yet I couldn't help feeling guilty. I worry that maybe he sees me as more than just a sexual fling, so he may be hurt to know that I'd been with Darius.              

As I was strolling along, I suddenly heard a voice call out my name, "Diana, Diana!"

I turned around and saw Kathy's cherubic face rushing out her front door and making a beeline across her lawn straight to me.

Kathy was a retired 60-something woman who lived a block away. Along with Emily, another retired 60-something woman who lived a few doors down from Kathy, they were the neighborhood gossip queens and two of the most miserable judgmental souls I'd ever encountered. I usually tried to play nice and appease them, mostly in a vain attempt to avoid their petty and often mean-spirited conjecture.

Just yesterday, Kathy and Emily had seen me clearly having sex with Darius in my own home. In the heat of the moment, I was careless and had left the living room window open with the curtains pulled back as Darius fucked me silly. I still remember the look of horror in their eyes and on their faces as they caught sight of my naked body with Darius' thick black cock stuffed inside me. Our eyes locked, and there could be no denying what they had witnessed.

I panicked as Kathy approached, certain that she was either going to severely threaten or scold me for my illicit affair. Just the other day, they had raised thinly veiled racist concerns about Dion simply living in my house. I could only imagine what level of condemnation Kathy would spew knowing that I was fucking young black men in my house. They probably think I'm running a brothel.

"We should talk about the incident yesterday," Kathy said in a hushed tone as she approached.

I was grateful she at least was not openly broadcasting my business for all the world to hear, although I was terrified to actually discuss yesterday's incident with her.

"So, as you are aware, Emily and I saw you yesterday with someone.... while in the wildly inappropriate throes of passion."

I could've died on the inside. I had really hoped we were both so mortified by her seeing me in that moment that we could both just pretend it never happened. That hope was extinguished.

"I know you know that we saw you. I looked you right in the eyes," Kathy stated.

I silently nodded my head in acknowledgement, just waiting for the hammer to fall. I wondered how soon it would be before word of my actions made it around the entire neighborhood? Or worse, how soon before that word made it back to my husband?

"I don't think I have to tell you how serious that transgression is. If anyone else had seen it, they might've reported you to the police for public indecency." Kathy was still keeping her voice low, as if she did not want anyone to overhear, although there was no one else about at the moment.

I felt relief. She seemed to be taking some level of mercy with me, although I couldn't help but wonder how she would talk about me behind my back to others.

"Thank you, Kathy. I'll be sure to be more discreet in the future," I replied, hoping to God the conversation was ended, and we could both proceed with our lives pretending as if nothing had ever happened.

"Who was the young man you were with? He's not the same one who is living with you," Kathy pointed out.

I was confused by her interest and, quite honestly, a bit surprised that she could even tell Dion apart from Darius.

"Why are you asking?" I asked cautiously.

"Well, I like to deal with issues directly. It was a very awkward situation; I'm sure you'd agree. I don't have to tell you how incredibly embarrassing that could have been if anyone aside from Emily and myself had seen you two together."

I wanted to roll my eyes at the suggestion that having the two largest neighborhood gossip mongers be the ones who saw Darius fucking me was somehow a good thing. Nevertheless, I bit my tongue.

"I know that Emily was incensed, although I think I calmed her down afterward," Kathy reassured me. "So obviously, you're aware of everything now, but the young gentleman, I'd like to speak to him. Someone should really explain how inappropriate his behavior is and how he must comport himself more gentlemanly in the future."

"So, you want me to have a conversation with him just like the one you're having with me right now?" I asked skeptically.

"Heavens no. I was thinking it should be me." Kathy looked timid, her voice shaking as she made the last statement. "I mean, you're the one with the lapse in judgement. Who are you to teach him in the proper ways."

Well, that was more like the insulting Kathy I was used to. I shook off her rudeness.

"So, what do you want from me?" I wanted to know.

"His phone number, if you have it." As I pulled out my phone to look up Darius' number, Kathy continued explaining, "It's like you said the other day. We should do what we can to help the next generation, especially when they are on an errant path. I just want to do my part."

I was left speechless as I brought up Darius' number on a screen and showed it to Kathy.

"So, his name is Darius," Kathy said as she copied his name and number into her own cell phone. "Thank you, and please don't mention our conversation to anyone. Obviously, you don't want to bring any undue attention to what you and Darius were doing."

The whole conversation was so surreal. I thanked Kathy for her concern and then escaped as quickly as possible. I wondered if I shouldn't reach out to warn Darius about Kathy. Then again, judging by how he handled me yesterday, maybe I should be more worried for Kathy.

I proceeded past a few more houses when I heard a loud "Psst" coming from behind some shrubs. I stopped and recognized Emily's house with Emily's figure behind some bushes. I went on a walk thinking I could clear my mind and escape the embarrassment of having my affairs observed by the two neighborhood gossip queens, but I had unwittingly had it thrown right back in my face twice now.

"Can we talk privately?" Emily's familiar but grating voice called over.

"Of course," I answered, trying to maintain a calm and pleasant demeanor.

I followed Emily to the far side of her yard and out of earshot of anyone who may be on a neighborhood walk.

My mind was still abuzz with Kathy's uncomfortable conversation, and I'd had enough of awkward conversations for the foreseeable future, so followed silently. I waited for Emily to start speaking, not having anything to say to her myself and not excited to rehash how she had stumbled upon the sight of Darius fucking me. I was lucky enough to get away with Kathy exhibiting some discretion. I wasn't confident I would get lucky a second time.

Emily was a slight woman, barely 5 feet tall and skinny. Judging by her hesitation and nervousness, one might have thought she was the one who was caught having extramarital interracial sex with someone over 30 years younger. She usually didn't have any trouble speaking her mind, which made me wonder why she was acting so timidly.

"So yesterday, we saw you and... that young black man," Emily started to say.

"I'm aware."

"You looked like you were enjoying it."

"I was," I replied flatly, figuring it was best to just come clean and mentally prepared for the inevitable vitriol that was sure to come.

I saw Emily's hands shaking, and she couldn't look me in the eye.

"Was he big?" she asked hesitatingly.

Oh, this is delicious, I thought. One of the queens of neighborhood gossip, Emily, the greying wife, mother, and grandmother wanted me to spill the tea on my experience on interracial sex with younger men. I had assumed both she and Kathy were frigid when it came to sex, but the last 10 minutes forced me to reconsider that assumption. Maybe they both just needed the right stimulation.

"Darius was huge," I answered calmly. "They say it's a stereotype that black men are... ahem... well endowed. I don't know if it's true for all of them, but it's definitely true for him. He's much larger than my husband."

The look of shock on Emily's face was priceless. My frank response caught her off-guard. Emily was obviously embarrassed to even be having this conversation, yet you could tell she was intrigued. She was clearly ashamed to be showing an interest in this subject. While I didn't want my business to become fodder for the town gossip, I'm also comfortable admitting to my deeds. It came from years of being a college guidance counselor before I retired. It's always much easier to just admit the truth and deal with difficult subject matter head-on than to try to avoid the discomfort.

"How did you meet him?" Emily asked.

"He's a friend of Dion's, who is living in my house."

Just yesterday, Kathy and Emily were viciously condemning me for allowing Dion to live under my roof with thinly veiled racist concerns. And now, barely 24 hours later, she was displaying a vested interest in my interracial affair.

"I - I have a confession," Emily admitted. "Please, don't tell anyone."

This is rich, I though. A gossip queen begging for discretion.

"Of course," I reassured her, trying to conceal my smugness.

"I - I can stop thinking about what I saw."

I took a deep breath. "You're intrigued?"

Emily looked down as she nodded her head, as if she was ashamed to admit it.

"Do you want Darius to fuck you?" I asked her directly.

The boldness of my question clearly shocked her. To hear her obvious desire openly stated was still disquieting.

"I don't know. Yes. I mean, maybe." Emily's entire body was shaking.

"Have you talked with Kathy about this? After all, she saw the same thing you did."

"Oh God no. I just couldn't. I'm not supposed to want this. I can't imagine Kathy could even begin to understand. I only tell you because, well..."

"Because I obviously, have similar desires, similar kinks," I said, finishing her sentence after she trailed off. "Emily, you're only constrained by a prison and chains of your own making. He's 18. You'd both be consenting adults."

"Oh God, he's only 18. My oldest son is 35. He's almost young enough to be my grandson."

"You still have a nice form. Besides, you saw him with me. He seems to have a thing for older ladies. Why not go for it? Life is too short not to live it to its fullest," I encouraged her. "Besides, men do it all the time. How many times have you seen wives cast aside for a younger woman? What about Jim down the street? Whatever happened to Joan? She got traded out for a woman 20 years younger. Maybe a little turnabout is fair play."

"I don't know. My husband is a good man. He just, he doesn't seem interested in me like that anymore. I know we're older, but that doesn't mean we lose that sexual side of us, does it? I mean, I still have needs. It's nice for a woman to feel wanted and desirable every once in a while."

"I certainly concur. You know, your husband, he doesn't have to know."

Emily looked at me, her eyes almost in tears.

"Was it worth it?" she wanted to know.

I smiled and nodded my head. "I have no regrets."

"Do you think Darius would even be interested in me? Or maybe he has a friend?"

"You don't even care if it's him," I said, trying to suppress my laughter. "You just want a warm dick. Or at least a hard one."

Emily smiled in embarrassment. "It's been a while. Truth be told, I'd gotten used to living without it. My husband, he has problems performing, if you know what I mean. But seeing you with that young, virile black man, it's like it awakened something inside me."

"I know the feeling. So, what do you want me to do?"

Emily leaned back and thought for a long moment before replying, "Do you have his number? Maybe I can just contact him directly."

So, for the second time now in the last 15 minutes, I pulled out my phone and gave Darius' contact info to one of my neighbors. I could only imagine how the call or text exchange would go. It would amount to a cold ring for a booty call. I still couldn't imagine Emily going through with it, but she seemed determined.

"Are you sure you're not jealous if I contact him?" Emily asked.

"No, we're far from exclusive. Besides, I'm already committing adultery, so how would it look if I complain to someone else they're not faithful? Anyway, let me know how it goes with him. I'm dying to know."

"I will. I'm glad we could have this talk, but please don't say anything about this to anyone."

"My lips are sealed," I promised.

And with that, I was back on my way, only now I had a million different thoughts and questions swirling through my head. When I left, my mind was consumed by the complexity of my own affairs. Now, my world was rocked by the keen interest shown in Darius by both Kathy and Emily. For Kathy, she claimed she only wanted to counsel him, although I had my serious reservations that her intentions were so pure. On the other hand, Emily had no pretenses. She only had one purpose in contacting Darius. She wanted him to fuck her. Some people just seem to attract drama to their lives, and now the two people in my neighborhood who reveled in gossiping about everyone's else's drama were themselves thrusting themselves right in the middle of what would surely be the juiciest gossip in town.

*****

Things settled down and were pretty normal for the next week. My husband returned, but he was only home for a few days before he flew back out for another out of town assignment.

The day after my husband left again, Dion came home upset from school.

"What did you do?" he yelled as he came in the door.

"Excuse me."

"I said, what did you do?" he repeated, his voice impatient but slowly and clearly enunciating each word. His voice was dripping in annoyance and frustration.

"Dion, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Darius. He told me. About you and him."

I was dismayed by Darius failure to be discreet, but I knew I had to come clean.

"It's true," I admitted. "He stopped by while you were at work, and we had sex."

"Why? You couldn't at least tell me. I was blindsided. He sat there today telling me what a hot slut you are, and I just sat there quietly and listened to all the details of what he did to you?"

"I'm sorry you had to find out that way," I said, trying to console him.

"Are you replacing me with him?"

"No, of course not," I replied.

"So then what is it?"

"Have I not been keeping up my end of our bargain?"

Dion fumed, but then his shoulders slumped as he considered my question. "I suppose you have. But Darius was going to come back here tomorrow. He told me how he's looking forward to getting you alone again."

My ears perked up at that notion. He might not be the only one looking forward to that possibility. Still, I saw how badly Dion was emotionally hurt.

"You didn't tell him about us?" I asked Dion

"No."

"I appreciate that actually. Look. I'll set the record straight with Darius tomorrow while he's here, okay? But, just to be clear, our relationship is strictly sexual. I care for you a lot, but you're going to move on and do great things after college. Our relationship was never exclusive. I mean, hell, I'm cheating on my husband to be with you. You, all of anyone, should know I'm not the most monogamous woman."

"I guess you have a point. I've just never really had a girlfriend before or anything. I thought maybe you got tired of me."

My heart almost broke for him. "I didn't mean to hurt you, Dion. Maybe I can make it up to you."

He looked up suspiciously. "That could be a start," he replied.

I got down on my knees and crawled over to Dion as he sat on a kitchen table chair. I proceeded to give him the wettest, sloppiest blow job possible, running my lips and tongue over every inch of his shaft while my hands fondled and cupped his balls. I felt his body relax as I worked over his member, my head bobbing furiously up and down. The way his body leaned back and his mouth moaned in pleasure, I knew he enjoyed my oral efforts.

After a few minutes, however, Dion pulled my head up.

"I want your pussy," he stated.

I obediently turned around on all fours, knowing our arrangement was I would offer myself for his sexual pleasure whenever he wanted as long as he kept up with his school work. I was wearing a dress, and I hiked it up to reveal myself for Dion since I wasn't wearing panties.

Dion slid off the chair and positioned himself behind me. He wet a finger and then slid it over my sopping wet mound.

"I'm ready for you," I told him, stating the obvious.

His member entered my pussy, and I gasped in pleasure. He quickly started fucking me. There was no mistaking it; this wasn't making love or even sex. This was rough and dirty. I was being fucked like a bitch. He was seemingly taking out all the anger and frustration mounting since he learned that I had sex with Darius, and he was taking it out on my poor pussy as he violently pounded himself into me.

By the end, my body was left in a crumpled heap on the floor, the echoes of my orgasm reverberating through my body and his cum leaking out of my pussy as Dion pulled his pants back up and coldly announced, "I've got work tonight."

******

The next day, Darius and Dion arrived after their classes ended.

I dressed down, wearing shorts and a tee shirt. Last time I had painstakingly gone out of my way to sexually tease Darius, and he called my bluff by returning later that afternoon and fucking me. I was determined to clear the air and deal with the issue head on. Seeing Dion hurt emotionally caused me pain, and I wanted to set the record straight with both of them.