Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you said you guys needed to get started on your schoolwork," I said, half joking, but also unsure I could withstand a round two with my teenaged studs. Usually, I feel pretty young, but I was feeling all of my 53 years in that moment.

"Your friends Kathy and Emily been keeping me busy. I can last for a while given all the workouts they gave me the past few days," Darius proclaimed.

"Yeah, and you been giving up that pussy to me every day," Dion pointed out. "So, you ain't got to worry about no premature ejaculation from me, either."

"Don't you worry about us. We're going to get ours. And you'll know when we get it," Darius promised.

"Oh God," I shuddered as Darius waved his cock in my face. His rod was coated in my juices as I took him into my mouth.

"There you go. Go on and get a good taste," Darius commanded. He had an arrogance about him which was ingratiating but also turned me on even more. He knew how to treat me like the slut I really am. "Make sure you clean your pussy off my cock. You wouldn't want Kathy or Emily to be tasting you on me, would you?"

I was still on my knees and bent over at the waist to suck on Darius as Dion entered me from behind. The feel of his cock sliding into me was comfortably familiar as his manhood filled my pussy. Dion ran his fingers down the length of my back and I shook in delight as he started fucking me.

I looked up and Darius was taking a video of me on his phone while I was being pig roasted. I tried to turn my head down, but he kept recording while his other hand reached down and lifted my chin back up and cleared the hair from my face.

"Come on now. Don't be shy," Darius commented. "Besides, I showed you video of Kathy and Emily. They already know I fucked you. It's only fair if I show them a video of you, don't you think?"

I wanted to protest, but I was overcome by my arousal. Besides, Kathy and Emily wouldn't dare say anything to anyone. They would never risk their own relationships with Darius coming to light, so I closed my eyes and buried my head in Darius' crotch as Dion started laying into me harder and harder.

"You know, I was mad at first," Dion stated flatly as his cock continued to pound away at me.

"Mad that I fucked your woman?" Darius asked.

"Yeah. I knew she liked sex. She's a freak. But I actually thought for a minute she was just mine."

"No, look at her. She's just another slave to the black cock. That's why she seeks us out. She wants what she can't get at home," Darius pointed out.

"I guess so," Dion agreed.

I felt cheap and whorish as they talked about me so brazenly, but who was I to protest? They were right. I was a white 53-year-old retired housewife on my hands and knees being pig roasted by two 18-year-old black teens. I should be ashamed, but I was in heaven. I looked down at Darius dark black cock sliding through my lips. I felt each thrust from behind as Dion plowed my pussy.

I was breathless, lost in a heady mixture of frayed nerves pushed to the brink of exhaustion and a resurgent arousal that Dion was driving hard toward another climax. I was a bitch in heat. My rising arousal sent the blood rushing through my veins, giving me a second wind, and I moaned my approval.

"You like that, don't you slut?" Darius taunted me. "He's hitting the spot, ain't he? Just like I did a few minutes ago. He's got you feeling real good; I can tell."

I was taking short, hurried breaths, unable to breath through my mouth with Darius' cock restricting that airway passage.

"You ready for a protein shake?" Darius asked.

I grunted my readiness.

"That's what I thought," he said with confidence.

His body tightened as he held my face pressed down on his cock. He shot streams of warm cum into my mouth, and I gagged as it hit against the back of my throat. I savored every drop of his salty concoction as it swished and swirled around inside my mouth, coating my tongue and teeth in his milky white fluid.

Meanwhile, Dion relentlessly pounded me from behind. He had slowed down briefly while Darius ejaculated in my mouth, giving me a brief respite, but he quickly resumed his assault on my pussy, and I felt my impending orgasm rapidly picking up momentum all over again.

"Oh God!" I muttered as Darius' cock fell out of my mouth.

Darius slid down off the recliner sat down on the carpeted floor right in front of me. His hands reached under and fondled my titties as they bounced freely about this way and that in reaction to Dion's body thrusting into mine.

I buried my head on Darius' chest, and my nipples were so sensitive, his touch was like the final push that broke through my dam. The proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Unable to contain myself, the orgasm rushed through my body like a tidal wave, and I screamed, as I looked for any outlet to release the pent-up energy of my orgasm.

"Oh, she's loving it! Listen to her squeal! You've got this bitch in heaven!" Darius said, pointing out the obvious.

"I'm about to do the grand finale," Dion promised.

As I was just starting to recover from my orgasm, Dion slowed down, his thrusts coming slower but penetrating even deeper inside me. His cock pulsed, the blood rushing to his member as he impaled himself on me and filled my pussy with the thick, creamy substance of his warm seed.

Dion fell out of me, and I crumpled to the carpet, exhausted but sexually satisfied. My titties swayed slightly as my chest heaved up and down, my breath still labored.

"Alright. Now that we've got that out of the way, we can get to studying," Darius said.

"That's right. That's project is due next week, and we've still got a lot of work to do," Dion agreed.

They had enjoyed fucking me silly entirely too much and they were almost too comfortable talking about me so lewdly. I knew they were just teasing me, although I wanted to slap some sense into them, but I was in no shape to do so. I turned over to survey the carnage. Darius and Dion were getting up and grabbing their clothes to put them back on. I was still too weak and sore to even get up off the floor.

"Thanks Diana," Darius said as I lay there helplessly. "Other people say they support education, but you really go above and beyond, you know opening up your home to us. And your mouth. And your legs."

I glared at him, but I was too spent to bother with a verbal comeback. I had swallowed his load, but the distinct taste of Darius' cum was still on my tongue. I wiped away a droplet that dribbled to my chin. My legs were sore, and my pussy felt like it had been stretched out and beaten to submission as Dion's cum dripped out of me onto the carpet.

"Darius, you can go back to fucking those other bitches, Kathy and Emily," Dion told his friend. "Diana, I'm going to want another round of sex after I get back from work tonight."

I sighed, remembering my promise to offer my body to Dion for sex whenever he wanted it. Part of me felt like I needed days to recover, but the rest of me was always craving another orgasm.

"I'll be ready and waiting for you," I promised.

*******

To be continued....