Diana's Tales - Tennis Pt. 03

Story Info
Carrying on in front of her husband and sister-in-law
6.1k words
4.62
19.7k
33

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer -- All characters are 18 or older.

Author's note -- This series was written in collaboration with Diana R. Parts 1 and 2 of this series should be read before diving into this part.

******

How was tennis?" Carol beamed as soon as Will and I walked in the door. "Diana, it looks like my boy really gave you a workout."

Carol was right in a sense. Her son, my 18-year-old nephew, Will, had really given me a workout. The workout just had nothing to do with tennis and everything to do with sex. I cleaned myself up as well as I could before we left the motel, but my hair was still a mess, and I reeked the unmistakable stench of sex. Still dressed in a short tennis skirt with no panties, I left a small cum stain on my driver's seat since I was only wearing a short tennis skirt with no panties. Will's cum must've dribbled out of me while I drove us back.

I just smiled shyly, unable to come up with an appropriate response. I wanted to run upstairs and shower again and change, but I had stupidly promised Will two things while in the throes of passion. One, that I would wear short skirts with no bra or panties, and two, that I wouldn't hide in my bedroom from Carol and Will.

Every time I saw Carol, I felt guilt-stricken for the sexual relationship with her son. That said, the only way to confront a problem is head on, so maybe this part of my promise wasn't such a bad thing, I reasoned. For the other part of the promise, my tennis skirt was as short or shorter than anything else in my closet, so I decided there was no use in changing. I was just very conscious how close my bald pussy and ass were to being revealed. I enjoyed flashing Will, but I didn't want Carol to realize I was sans panties. I knew my actions would seriously hurt her if she found out, but I enjoyed the thrill, and Will filled an emptiness in me that my husband couldn't seem to fill. That said, I couldn't afford to get caught. Carol was a good friend, and I didn't want to lose her friendship or my marriage over this dalliance.

"Mom, Aunt Diana, she's even been teaching me some new things," Will told his mom. He threw me a sly wink when his mother's head was turned.

"That's nice, son. Diana, I can't thank you enough for taking time to go 1 on 1 with my son this week."

I knew what she meant, but God, she had no idea. "It was my pleasure," I responded politely. Truer words were never spoken.

******

My husband came home from work on time for once, and we all sat together for dinner a few hours later. I'd spent the afternoon making conversation with Carol and became more relaxed around her again. It was obvious she didn't suspect anything illicit was going on between her son and myself, so we settled into just catching up on all the family gossip. I kept a throw pillow on my lap while sitting on the couch, trying to make sure not to accidentally expose myself, although I tried to find opportunities to flash Will whenever Carol left to get water or a snack.

At dinner, the conversation continued to flow naturally. My husband opened a bottle of wine, and Carol, my husband, and myself all grew a little tipsy. I saw Will to the side, his gaze fixed on me, and I was reminded I needed to figure out how to visit him tonight for sex without my husband or Carol becoming aware. My pussy moistened at the prospect of being with Will again.

After dinner, we watched a movie on Netflix and talked some more before we all decided to retire to bed. After we closed the door to our room, my husband locked it and warned, "You know, you have to be careful parading around without a bra or panties."

My body froze, and the hair on the back of my neck raised up in fear. Crap, I was busted.

"I love how you spent the whole evening teasing me and turning me on," he continued. "I was ready to take you at the dinner table, but I figured that'd be rude with my sister and nephew standing right there."

I processed his warning and breathed a sigh of relief; he thought I dressed like this for him. The innocent buffoon. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. You've been working so hard lately, honey, I thought you could use the distraction."

"Believe me, I enjoyed the view. Just be careful. I don't know how Carol or Will would take it if they caught on."

"Oh God no!" I exclaimed in feigned horror. "That'd be so embarrassing."

"As large as your nipples are, it's really obvious when you don't wear a bra, you know," he chuckled. "But I loved catching glimpses of your pussy every time you moved in your seat. Now how about we move past the teasing to real action."

I panicked. I was supposed to have sex with Will after my husband fell asleep later tonight, but I didn't want to be dripping my husband's cum out of my pussy onto Will. I had to figure out a way out of this mess.

"Honey, why don't you lay down on the bed and let me freshen myself up for you?" I said breezily as I sashayed over to our walk-in closet for a quick change.

"What did I do to deserve you?" my husband wondered aloud, but if only he knew my real motivation.

I emerged from our closet a minute later dressed in nothing but a completely sheer short black negligée.

His eyeballs nearly bugged out of his sockets at the sight of me. With no bra or panties, my tits and pussy were on full display. "Just lay back and let me take care of you," I said in my sexiest voice. "You've been working hard. You should relax." My hands undid his dress slacks and slid them off. As I slid his boxers down, his cock spilled out, still soft and limp.

I easily wrapped my hands around his cock and started jerking him off to get him hard.

"I'm glad you noticed how I flaunted my body for you tonight," I said, trying to reinforce his belief that my actions were all for him.

"Just be careful," my husband cautioned me. "My nephew, Will, is a young man now. Guys in college, they're horn dogs. If he catches a glimpse of that pussy under your skirt, God knows how he might react. We wouldn't want him to think his respectable Aunt Diana is a slut, would we?"

I laughed uncomfortably. Too late, I thought. Will already knew better than anyone else what a slut I was.

I proceeded to give my husband a blow job, but all I could think about the whole time was Will. I found myself contrasting every physical aspect of my husband against Will. It wasn't a fair comparison, really, contrasting an 18-year-old collegiate athlete against an overweight middle-aged man. My husband wasn't obese, but he was definitely overweight and out of shape. I looked at his round belly and the extra flab on this arms and legs, and it just made me long for Will's trim and toned physique. After all, I worked hard to keep myself in shape and toned; didn't I deserve someone who put as much care and effort into their body?

Predictably, my husband got hard fast, but he didn't last long. I couldn't help but notice his cock felt smaller in my mouth than Will's. Still, I dutifully sucked him off, and soon he splattered a few shots of cum inside my mouth. As his cock quickly softened inside my mouth, I let him slip out, and I swallowed his load clean.

After shooting his load, my husband, not satisfied, quickly dozed off to sleep on the bed. I, on the other hand, went to go brush my teeth and use some mouthwash to wash the cum out of my mouth before going to visit Will. My husband's a heavy sleeper, and I figured it'd be safe to sneak away from my trust once he fell into a deep sleep.

After 30 minutes, my husband's unmistakable snoring indicated he was sleeping soundly. I went to the closet and grabbed a robe. I couldn't chance running into Carol dressed in nothing but a completely see-thru negligée while surreptitiously going to visit her son.

As I opened the bedroom door and entered the hallway, I heard the tv blasting from Karen's room. That noise should provide some cover, I thought. I took it as a good sign as I nervously crept down the hall and softly knocked on Will's room. It felt like an eternity before he opened the door, and I quickly whisked myself into the room as soon as the door opened wide enough.

"I wasn't sure if you'd really go through with it," Will whispered.

"Lock the door," I said as I motioned with my hands.

As he did, I let the robe fall to the carpet. Will's jaw dropped to the floor at the sight of me dressed in nothing but the sheer black negligée.

"You said wear a short dress and no underwear. How is this?" I asked, hoping not to disappoint my young lover.

"I -- um -- you look amazing," he stammered.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and backed him onto the bed, pushing him down on the mattress and crawling on top of him.

"How do you want me?" I asked as I straddled his body.

"Surprise me," he said, his hands reaching up to fondle my tittles.

"Take off your pants," I directed him.

Will quickly pulled off his pants and underwear, and I noticed he didn't need any extra effort to get hard like my husband did. Will was obviously ready to go.

"Jesus, you're already wet," Will observed excitedly, the wetness on my crotch rubbing off on him.

"I've been thinking about this ever since we left the motel," I confessed.

"You know, I can't believe you walked around in that tennis skirt all afternoon and through dinner with no panties on."

"Well, you made me," I reminded him.

"As if you couldn't have refused."

"Maybe I enjoyed it as much as you did," I admitted.

I took his cock in my hand and directed him inside me, his rod parting my pussy as it penetrated deep into me. I love riding on top during sex. A man's cock just naturally rubs against my clit in that position, and I orgasm so easily. I looked down as I bounced lightly on his cock and took the entire length of his shaft inside, letting him fill my pussy. I squeezed my pussy tight against his member, and his cock pulsed in response to the extra pressure.

"God, that feels so fucking good," Will sighed.

I knew his mother was right next door, and my husband was just a little further down the hall, but that danger seemingly drove my arousal even harder. It was one thing to be secluded away in a motel or the security of my car, but this was carrying on our illicit affair right under their noses. Will had surprised me in my bedroom that morning, and we made love while his mother lay asleep down the hall, but, this time, there was no surprise. It wasn't Will acting on his own before I had time to react and understand what was happening. Tonight I made a conscious decision to leave my husband and come to my nephew's room to carry on an affair everyone but Will and myself would condemn.

I tried hard to stay quiet, but my own excitement took over my better senses. I pinned Will's arms down on the bed and let my tits swing freely, my nipples dragging back and forth across his chest as I rode his cock.

"My aunt is such a naughty slut," Will whispered.

I was so turned on; I bounced on him so hard the bed frame came off the ground and the headboard banged against the wall. Ever since we left the motel, my mind was consumed with getting his cock back inside me, and now that I had it, I was in ecstasy, uttering a series of sex-fueled epithets.

"Oh God, I'm a slut. Fuck me like the slut I am."

"Make me cum, baby, I want to cum so badly, oh please, make me cum."

Meanwhile, Will stared knowingly into my eyes, clearly enjoying the effect he had on me. He seemingly grew larger inside me as I continued riding him, my pussy lips easily sliding over and taking in his 7 inches of cock. I shuddered as Will slapped my ass, and, unable to contain it any longer, my orgasm burst out, and I came as I kept pounding on Will's cock, trying to pull every ounce of pleasure I could summon from the orgasm.

Will was so turned on watching my orgasm, he also came in very short order, shooting his load inside me. I finally slowed down as his cock softened. I love feeling a man's cock softening inside me after he's filled my pussy full of his seed.

"Fuck, you're a hot little slut," Will exclaimed afterward.

"I should be offended, but thank you," I politely acknowledged.

"I love the fact you're such a slut."

"You'd sleep with any girl that spread her legs for you, wouldn't you?" I countered.

"That's not true. You're a gorgeous woman. And you're cool to talk to and hang out with."

"You sure you're not just a horny guy desperate enough to sleep with just anyone? Even your 53-year-old aunt."

"It's not like that," Will replied defensively.

"It's ok. We've got two more days before you fly back home," I said, trying to strike a more conciliatory tone. "I'm obviously enjoying it, too. How about we make the next two days as fun as today was?"

"Deal. And hey. Remember you promised. Short skirts and no underwear," Will reminded me.

I laughed, but I nodded to acknowledge our deal. I was tempted to stay in Will's bed and lie in his arms longer, but I couldn't risk my husband waking up and realizing I was missing. I needed to sneak back into bed with him.

Reluctantly, I got up from his bed and carefully unlocked and opened his bedroom door. I was still dressed in nothing but the sheer negligée, but the coast looked clear, and I quickly tiptoed back to my room, silently opening and closing my bedroom door. My husband was still snoring away as I slipped under the blankets ,my pussy still tingling as I dreamt about my young lover down the hall.

******

In the morning, my husband's alarm woke me, and I couldn't get back to sleep with all the din he made getting ready for work. After he left, I went down to the kitchen to start fixing breakfast. I secretly hoped that Will might pay another early morning visit, but he seemed to be sleeping in this morning. Of course, he did have a late-night visitor, so maybe his need to sleep in wasn't surprising.

Around 9 AM, Carol came out and joined me in the kitchen.

"Good morning," I greeted her, although I did a double-take as I realized Carol was dressed in my robe, the robe I suddenly realized I'd inadvertently left in Will's room last night.

"Good morning, Diana. I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your robe. At least I assume it's yours. I went in Will's room to check on him, but he was still sleeping, and I saw this on the floor. I was so cold, I grabbed it and put it on."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Carol didn't seem to suspect anything untoward. "It's no problem. I'm glad it's keeping you warm," I reassured her.

Carol spoke hesitantly, "Diana, I hope you don't mind me saying, but there's something that's bothering me."

I panicked. Maybe she did know about me and her son.

"I heard you last night. Having sex," Carol told me. "It was really loud. I was almost asleep when I heard you in the .... the throes of passion."

I almost died inside. She knew. How could I explain myself? There was no good way out.

"Look, I'm really glad that you and my brother have an active sex life," Carol continued. "I know that Will is older and in college now, but he's still an innocent boy, and I don't want him exposed to too much sex and all. I hope you understand, so maybe you can keep it on the down low until we leave Sunday morning."

I sat stunned, but I appeared to have dodged a major bullet. "Uh, yeah... yeah.... I can do that," I stammered.

"I really don't want it to be awkward between us," Carol assured me. "I won't speak of it again, but if you could do that for me, I'd really appreciate it."

I breathed the biggest sigh of relief, having thought for sure she had figured out my secret. She got it half right. She caught me having sex. It's just, she didn't realize she'd overheard me having sex with her son and not my husband.

Ture to her word, Carol didn't bring it up again, and we settled into a normal conversation. Will woke up 30 minutes later and joined us. We spent the morning playing some board games. With Carol hanging around us the whole time, Will and I couldn't do anything more than steal flirtatious glances when she wasn't looking, although I managed to flip up my skirt to flash my shaved pussy to Will a few times.

After lunch, Will and I changed into our tennis outfits and were ready to leave for another tennis session, er, sex session, at the motel down the way.

Then, out of nowhere, Carol called out, "I'd like to come out with you guys and watch. You don't mind, do you?"

Will and I both looked at each other in bewilderment. I'd spent the entire morning looking forward to another marathon sex session with my nephew, but I didn't see a way out of this one.

"Are you sure? It's still a bit cool outside," I tried to dissuade her. "Besides, we're just hitting ground strokes. It's nothing exciting to watch."

"Nonsense. I can wear a light jacket," Carol insisted. "It's fine outside, and I love watching my son play, and I'd love to watch the two of you hitting together. You guys have been going out all week to practice. I'd love to see how those practices have been going."

"Oh, I'm really no match for your son, Carol. Our practice sessions are very one sided since he's so much better than me."

"That's ok. I just want to get out of the house for a while."

I tried to hide my heavy sigh. "Of course, you're welcome to come along, Carol," I finally answered. "We'd love to have you out there with us."

******

30 minutes later, Will and I were getting our rackets out of our bags and popping open a new can of tennis balls. Carol was sitting on a bench just outside where players wait for courts to open when they're full, although it was daytime during work hours, and we were the only ones there. It was windy, though, and I couldn't imagine how much trouble I'd have maintaining my modesty. I still had no panties under my tennis skirt, and Carol would figure out pretty quickly I wasn't wearing any panties if I had to run hard after anything.

"Take it easy with me," I whispered to Will. "Just hit it up the middle, nothing to the corners. No short shots to draw me in, no offensive lobs. If I have to run too much, she'll see I don't have any underwear."

Will had been silent the entire drive, a defeated look on his face. Instead of being holed up in a motel room getting his fuck on, he was back out on the tennis courts, being watched over by his mom.

Carol, meanwhile, seemed oblivious to her son's disappointment and cheerily encouraged us from the sidelines. Nevertheless, Will was obviously taking it easy on me, hitting everything right up the middle to me. I was thankful; everything he hit was easily within reach, so I didn't have to run down any balls. I just had to be careful not to expose myself while picking up the stray balls.

Unfortunately for Will, I didn't have as good of control on the shots coming back to him, and they sprayed around more, but he didn't have to worry about accidentally flashing his mom while hitting the ball. After a half hour, Carol got up and said she was going to take a walk around the park. I guess even his own mom could only stand to watch so much tennis.

As she disappeared around the bend, Will and I took a water break.

"Thanks for saving me," I said to Will. "I've barely even broken a sweat as easy as you're taking it on me."

"How long is that walking trail?" Will wondered aloud as he stared at his mother disappearing around the bend.

"I don't know. I think it's about a mile on the full path around."

"So, she might be gone for 20 minutes?" Will asked.

"Or she might take a cross path and be back a lot sooner," I pointed out. What the hell was Will thinking?

Gripping the racket head, Will used the handle to flip my skirt up. "I can't believe you actually went out with no underwear," he said, my bald pussy on full display.

"No underwear, no bra," I reminded him. While hitting around, I'd been almost as worried how much my 36C breasts would flop around as much as I was about unintentionally flashing my pussy. Luckily, the parking lot next to us was empty, and there were trees that lined the fence outside, giving some privacy from the rest of the park. There was no one in sight, and I was getting wet as I sat there with my pussy exposed in public and the wind blowing on it.

12