Diana's Tales - Tennis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will stepped closer and groped my left breast over my top. "Your nipples almost poke right through," he observed. I was getting turned on, although I knew his mom could return any minute. Or maybe that risk accelerated my arousal.

Will moved the racket handle to the opening of my slit.

"Do you have any toys?" he asked, the tip of the handle rubbing up against my pussy.

"I do," I admitted nervously, my pussy becoming wetter by the second.

"How large are your toys?"

I smiled shyly, a little embarrassed. "I have some pretty large toys."

"As large as that?" Will asked, his eyes pointing at the racket handle.

I nodded slowly as I realized what he was proposing. "But your mom. What if she comes back early?"

"Relax. I just want to get some of your pussy juices on the handle grip. Then I can think of you every time I hit the ball."

I grew even more aroused as he teased my pussy with the nub of his racket and braced myself as he slowly worked the racket handle into me.

"Do you think you can take the whole handle?" Will asked.

"I've got dildoes longer than that," I confessed, aware how obscene it would look if anyone happened upon us.

"Maybe you can show me your toys tonight."

"Afraid you won't be able to get it up?" I challenged him, my breath becoming shorter.

"Afraid how many times I'll make you cum tonight?" he countered as the handle slid all the way inside me up to the bridge.

There I stood, in the middle of a tennis court out in the open with a tennis racket stuffed in my pussy.

"Please, Will," I pleaded. I want to fuck you, but we can't get caught by your mom. Please."

Will slowly moved the racket up and down, sliding almost the full length of the handle in and out of me. I was so turned on, I fell forward, my hands catching on to Will's shoulders to keep myself upright.

"You promise to visit me tonight to fuck me again," Will wanted to know.

"Your mom knew I had sex last night," I told him. "She heard us, but she assumed it was me with your uncle."

Will laughed out loud. "Really? Jesus, that's so fucking hot."

"Seriously. She made me promise not to have sex again till after you left. She didn't want her innocent son to become corrupted by me having sex."

"It's a little late for that, don't you think?" Will pointed out.

"She doesn't know that."

"Just come over tonight. We'll figure something out. And bring some toys."

Will knew how to persuade me. Both yesterday and today, he waited till I was close to an orgasm before making his requests, the sly devil.

Will withdrew the racket from my pussy, and the handle was soaked in wetness.

Luckily, Will either had good timing or good luck, because Carol reappeared on the path off in the distance just a few seconds later. Apparently, she had taken one of the cross paths and returned early.

After Carol drew close, Will called out, "Mom, remember that strained calf I had last month? It's feeling a little tender. I don't want to take any chances. I'm thinking we should just head back home."

"Thank you for that," I whispered to him, glad to be rid of the biggest risk to accidentally flashing his mom.

"It's no problem," he whispered back with a wink. "You can thank me tonight when you come to visit my room again."

******

History repeated itself that night. My husband noticed again that I was sans panties, and I happily let him incorrectly assume I put on that show for him. Come bedtime, he approached me, looking for action again, feeling guilty, I gave him another blowjob so he would stop bothering me and free me up to visit Will sooner. I swallowed my husband's load and then patiently waited until he drifted off to sleep.

As he lay snoring, I went through my lingerie and picked out sheer black teddy and matched it with black thigh high stockings. Then, since Carol had my robe, I put on a small dress for the short walk down the hall. The dress was incredibly short and way too dressy for wearing around the house, but I figured it was better than parading around in nothing but my teddy and stockings. Then I collected some of my toys in a spare purse, specifically my ben-wa balls, a small vibrator, and my large 10-inch black dildo.

I caught a look at myself in the mirror; I looked so slutty, I might as well have worn stripper heels on the walk to Will's room. My dress was so short, the tops of my stockings were visible, and the neckline plunged so low, my titties were practically popping out. Peeking out the bedroom door, I heard the tv blaring out of Carol's room, and I thought back to our conversation that morning. I wanted to wait till Carol was asleep, but I also didn't want my husband to wake up to the sight of his wife dressed up like a whore with a bag of sex toys.

I decided the safest thing to do was make my way to Will's room and pray I didn't run into Carol on the way. Then I could wait in Will's room until his mother was sound asleep. So, I quietly tiptoed down to Will's room, scared to death Carol might come out to use the restroom or get a drink of water.

I opened the door to Will's room and slipped inside, silently closing it behind me. Will was lying on the bed, but he immediately perked up at the sight of me so scantily dressed.

"We have to wait till your mom is asleep before we do anything," I whispered.

He put his fingers to his lips to signal silence and motioned for me to follow him. We exited his room and scurried away downstairs to the sun room off the back of the house.

After entering the sunroom, he slid the sliding door behind us, and we relaxed a little. We kept all the lights off downstairs, and the only light that shone into the sunroom was the moonlight. Luckily, it was a full moon tonight.

I smiled at Will in the dim light, "This is perfect. The sunroom was an add-on to this house, so all the walls were built as exterior walls, so it's basically soundproof. No one can hear us from out here. And even if someone comes downstairs to get a drink, this room is still too dark for them to see us. It's a little bit cool out here, but I think we can heat it up," I remarked with a wink. "This is brilliant."

"I see you dressed up for me," Will said excitedly.

I grinned and then twirled myself around. "Oh, this old thing," I said nonchalantly. I undid the zipper in the back and let the dress fall to the floor.

Will's eyes grew as wide as saucers, and even in the dim light, he licked his lips in hunger at the sight of me in my sheer teddy and stockings.

"You're a fucking dream," Will marveled.

"But wait, there's more," I joked like in the tv infomercials. I opened my purse. "You asked me to bring toys," I reminded him, and I laid the contents out on a small table.

"Jesus! You use all of these?" Will asked, dumbfounded.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled. "I thought you knew by now your aunt has a slutty side."

"Sometimes I forget just how slutty. Maybe I could use a demonstration how you use these things."

I picked up the vibrator and twisted it to turn it on, the soft buzzing filling the sunroom's empty silence. I laid back on a chaise. My eyes were adjusted to the darkness now, and Will sat down on an adjacent chaise to watch. I pulled the bottom of my teddy to the side and held the vibrator on the outer edges of my labia, letting it gently tease it.

"I like to use my vibrator on my clit," I said as I spread my pussy lips.

"Here, let me," Will offered as he stepped forward on his knees.

He took the vibrator from my hands as I kept my lips spread.

"Is this the right spot?" he asked as he pressed it to my clitoris.

"Yeah, that's it," I giggled. "Just hold it there. Don't press it too hard." At first it tickled, but then it quickly kicked off my arousal.

I spread my legs wider as Will held my dildo up. "And what is this?"

I smiled, slightly embarrassed. The dildo was 10 inches long and thick and colored black. He eyed me with a knowing look as he held the black dildo in the air, and I bit my bottom lip again.

"A big black dildo. Really? Does Uncle know you have all these toys?"

"He's watched me use them," I answered, my breath starting to become short as the vibrator's effect on my body increased.

Will put the dildo up to my vaginal slit.

"Go ahead and slide it in," I encouraged him.

As wet as my pussy was, the dildo slid right in, and the next thing I knew, Will was using the vibe on my clit and fucking my pussy with the dildo. All the while, Will stared at me, clearly enjoying watching me build toward an orgasm. I squirmed in my chair, but it was all in pleasure as Will plunged the full 10 inches of dildo deep into my pussy, and I took it all in.

Desperately horny by this point, I reached over to Will's chaise and lowered it flat. I lowered my chaise flat as well and pulled his chair next to mine, so they almost formed a bed, and then we both laid down side-by-side in a 69 position. I reached over to pull down his pants and underwear while he continued to work my pussy with my toys. I wanted him in my mouth, and I salivated as his hard cock sprung free and quickly deep throated him. I took his entire shaft in my mouth, letting my tongue work over his member. Then I started bobbing my head along his shaft, slurping on his cock while my hands teased his balls. I was pleased to see that I evidently still easily turned him on.

Meanwhile, Will was working wonders on my pussy with the vibrator and dildo. Muffled moans escaped from my mouth, the cock stuffed in my mouth preventing anything coherent from coming out. My hips were moving, gyrating in response to the dildo sliding in and out me, so much so that Will hardly even had to move it anymore. Will was no longer fucking me with the dildo; now I was fucking the dildo while Will more or less just held it in place.

Between the vibrator on my clit and the large black dildo sliding through my labia, I orgasmed quickly as I continued to suck on Will's boner. By this point, my muffled moans had become high pitched muffled screams, and Will pulled out of my mouth as I gasped for air. Will's cock hung in the air, my saliva dripping off his shaft. Then Will slid between my legs and inserted his cock into my soaking wet pussy.

Still turned on, I screamed his name and wrapped my legs around him.

"It's my turn to cum this time," Will told me.

"You keep working your magic, I may hit number two first," I countered.

He pounded his hard cock into me, slamming his pelvis into me repeatedly.

"I had no idea my aunt was such a slut."

"You like me as a slut, but what does that make you?" I asked him.

"A guy who likes sluts."

"Or maybe just a horny guy desperate enough to fuck his 53-year-old aunt." I struggled to utter my response, my breath growing short as he kept pounding his cock into me.

"I don't hear you complain about getting fucked by your 18-year-old nephew," he reminded me.

"Oh God no! Just please make me cum again," I conceded.

"What will you do for me tomorrow? It's our last day together before I leave," Will demanded to know.

"Fuck, I don't know. Just don't stop," I implored him.

The bastard. He pulled out, his gorgeous cock sitting just inches from my pussy. I was so close to cumming, so desperate to feel his cock inside me.

"Please, put it back in," I begged him.

"What will you do for me tomorrow?"

"Anything! Anything you want!" I was horny, I was beyond desperate.

Will tapped the tip of his cock on my pussy, mercilessly teasing me. The sneaky bastard. He did it again. He was making me commit to sexual dares when I was so horny, he knew I'd acquiesce to anything.

"Keep the short skirts," Will finally decided. "And no underwear. And those ben-wa balls. You'll wear them all day tomorrow. And you'll need to prove to me you're wearing them at some point."

"Yes, just please finish fucking me!" I could worry later about how badly I'd just agreed to screw myself over.

Will thrust his cock back into me, and I breathed a sigh of relief as his shaft filled my pussy, and I instantly picked up where I'd left off. He resumed ramming his rod into, driving his member deep into me and driving me to the orgasm I so desperately sought. Will pinched my nipples as I had a second orgasm minutes later, and then he climaxed shortly after, unloading another dose of his hot sticky cum deep inside me.

Will pulled out of me after he came, but I stayed lying down, my body still tense and rigid from the muscles spasming in my body.

"You should rest up Aunt Diana. We have one more day of fun to spend together," he said playfully as he picked up his clothes to get dressed and sneak back to his room.

I laid there recovering for a few more minutes before I followed suit, wondering what surprises lay in store for us tomorrow.

******

To be continued....

12