Diane & Tony Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman, Carol, was in her late 30's, black hair, brown eyes, adequate tits, hairy pussy about 125 and a nice ass.

Her husband, Robert, was about the sane age, brown hair, brown eyes, about 175, around 5'8" and a decent sized uncut cock.

We all enjoyed the pool and it wasn't long before Carol was cozying up to Diane. I watched as Carol was making a lot of body contact with Diane who didn't seem to mind.

Then, it happened. Carol was standing in front of Diane in the pool and all of a sudden pulled her wet, naked body to hers and kissed my wife.

I expected Diane to pull back but she didn't. She returned Carol's kiss as the their tits pressed together. I never saw my wife with another woman and my cock responded accordingly.

Their bodies were entwined for a long time as they hugged and kissed.

Lisa said, "Wouldn't you women be more comfy in my villa? Would you like to join us there now?"

Diane looked at me and then Carol and said, "If Carol wants to go, so do I. What do you say Carol?"

Carol smiled and said, "I would love to join you guys as long as Robert can play too."

Quickly, Diane responded, "Well, if Lisa is ok with it, we can all play together. This is the place for it, isn't it?"

Lisa looked at us and said, "Let's go back to my villa. We can relax and enjoy each other there."

So we all headed to her villa.

As soon as we got inside, Carol continued her assault on Diane as Diane responded to her.

Lisa told them to get on the big couch as we watched the two lovers. It wasn't long before I could see their juices running down their thighs.

They got into 69 and my wife was eating pussy like she did did it before. Their bodies were bucking and their moans increased. Then Diane mounted Carol and they started rubbing their pussies together. It wasn't long before they were screaming out they were cumming.

Their bodies trembled and spasmed as their orgasms came quickly. It seemed to last for minutes before Diane fell off of Carol, spent.

Robert went over to the two women. He kissed his wife then Diane. My wife spread her legs wide for him and grabbed his hard cock and placed it in front of her slit. She quickly guided his cock into her wet cunt.

Diane's eyes were on fire as she yelled out for him to fuck her hard. She started yelling out, "Tony, you see the slut you married. This is what I want baby. I want to be fucked by every man. I want cocks baby. Come join Robert and fuck me too, now. You too John. Fuck me guys."

John and I got up and approached my wife. Robert yelled out he was going to cum. Diane said, "Shoot your cum all over me Robert. Cum for me. Then he shot his cum all over Diane's stomach and tits. I quickly got my cock in her cunt and fucked her hard. She bucked as I pounded my cock into her cunt. Then I shot my load into her cunt. I got off of her and John mounted her and slid his big cock into her cunt and pounder her until he came in her, filling her cunt.

As our cum oozed out, she slipped her fingers in her cunt and licked off our cum. Lisa joined in and started sucking our cum out of her cunt. It was one hell of a scene. It took awhile before Diane came down from her sexual high. Then she fell asleep.

We covered her and let her sleep as we went to the pool.

That night the five of us shared each other until the early morning.

In the morning, I woke Diane up and we talked. She didn't remember much so I had to refresh her memory. I told her what happened and she was embarrassed and apologized and said it had to be the wine and started crying. I told her it was ok and that I loved her and was actually glad she did it since I enjoyed it as much as she did.

By this time everyone was up and Lisa had breakfast ready and we all sat around the table and talked.

Diane apologized to everyone but we all told her she was terrific and no reason to feel sorry. Lisa told her she was great and thought she performed exceptionally well.

We discussed the plans for the day and Diane and I just decided to hang out by the pool. Lisa and John had to take care of some resort business and Carol and Robert had things to do.

The sun was warm on our naked bodies which was very relaxing.

I asked Diane, "Well, do you think we did the right thing?"

Diane answered, "Well, it has been an experience for sure. You know, I never realized how sexually repressed I was. I don't know about you but I am glad we decided to experiment. Don't you?"

I looked at her and replied, "To be honest, I love that you have become aware of your sexual inner self. When you and Carol were having sex, I went nuts and I loved watching you. However, for me, the best part was you wanting the three of us to fuck you. I love watching you take another guy's cock in your cunt and watching him fuck you and cumming in and on you. Is that ok with you?"

Diane answered, "I think I am ok with all of it as long as you are. Lisa is terrific and I am happy that she is mentoring us. I don't want you to be jealous either. I love my new husband.",

It was lunch time before we saw John & Lisa. To our surprise, Jessie was with them.

They sat down with us and Jessie said, "My mom told me that you guys just got into water sports. I love that as well. Would you guys like to take a walk with me so we can talk and I can show you the real resort? Diane and I both said "yes" at the same time. Then the three of us got up and headed down one of the trails.

As we walked down the trail, Jessie pointed out some special cabins. She pointed out the game cabin and the one next to it was a video cabin. She said that the videos were mostly her mother's porno movies. Further down the trail, the cabins appeared to be more in line with the theme of the resort. There was a Lesbian cabin for women only...a gay cabin for men only...an orgy cabin that Jessie said had a huge bed that could accommodate more than12 people.

Further down the trail was a bondage cabin for the daring.

At the end of the trail was a cabin that Jessie called the "wet" cabin. She said, "This is my favorite cabin. Everything is covered in rubber for those special people who enjoy water sports, like myself and, from mom told me, you too. Want to go in?"

Diane nodded yes and we went in. There were two couples in there in various stages of activities. One woman was on the bed on her back and the guy was peeing all over her.

The other couple were fucking doggie style and suddenly he pulled his cock out and peed all over her ass.

Jessie looked at us and asked if we wanted to play. I told her I was ready as did Diane.

Jessie had me lay on the bed and had Diane straddle my face with her pussy while she straddled my cock. I know Diane could see the two couples watching us.

After a few minutes of me eating Diane's pussy, she let out a moan and she started peeing all over my face as I was eating her. Then Jessie lifted her cunt off of my cock and started peeing on my cock and balls. The warm pee felt great and my cock was ready to explode.

Jessie told Diane to join her in sucking my pee covered cock and balls, which Diane did. The feeling of the two women sucking on my pee covered cock and balls was unbelievable. In a manner of a minute or two, I was shooting my cum into their mouths and on their faces.

As we laid on the bed, the other two couples approached us and without saying a word, all four of them started peeing on us. It was very sensuous watching the two women standing over us streaming their pee all over us.

By the time they finished, the three of us were soaked with their warm pee.

Jessie led us to the outdoor shower so we could clean up and head back to her mom's villa.

That night, Lisa told us to dress up for dinner. So, after Diane and I showered, I put on slacks and a sports jacket and Diane put on a black mini dress with no bra but she wore a black thong.

When we saw John, he had a sport jacket and slacks as well. Lisa was stunning in a very, very short black dress with no bra. From what I could see, she was bare underneath.

We went to the restaurant on premises and it was beautifully decorated. Many couples were already there enjoying dinner, the music and dancing.

We were brought to a big round table in the corner looking out at the dance floor. We all got comfortable and the waiters came over and greeted us, poured wine and gave us appetizers. Lisa told us that she pre-ordered everything for dinner.

The food and wine was outstanding and after dinner we enjoyed some dancing.

John asked Diane to dance and I watched them as John pulled Diane closer to him. I saw him slide his hand under the thin strap on her shoulder. Then he slid the strap down until her left tit was clearly visible.

They continued dancing and within minutes, people would be touching her bare tit. I could see her nipple was rock hard.

Then he slid the other strap down and now my wife's both tits were exposed to everyone but she never stopped dancing.

Soon, men and women were feeling her up.

Lisa got up and replaced John as Diane's dance partner.

I watched as Diane lifted Lisa's both straps off her shoulder which caused Lisa's tits exposed to everyone.

In a matter of seconds, Lisa unzipped Diane's dress as it fell to the floor. Diane did the same to Lisa, who was now naked. One woman went over and pulled Diane's thong off of her, leaving her naked. Both women were now dancing naked to everyone's delight

Soon, other people got naked and were enjoying each other.

John then made an announcement, "Ladies and gentlemen, Lisa and I and our two guests are going over the orgy cabin. You are all invited to join us."

We walked over to the orgy cabin with about a dozen people following us. When we arrived, nobody was there. The four of us got on the huge bed with others joining us.

I don't remember how it started but the next thing I saw was Diane on all fours. One woman was underneath her sucking one nipple and another woman on the other side sucking her other nipple. One guy was underneath her eating her pussy and another guy was trying to fuck her ass, which he finally did get his cock in her and was now fucking my wife's ass for the first time.

I wasn't long before he shot his cum in her and then pulled his cock out. Then another guy started fucking her from behind, then another...

After what seemed like hours, Diane just fell flat on the bed, exhausted and covered in cum and cum oozing out both her holes.

Somehow the four of us made it back to the villa and passed out from exhaustion.

Diane and I didn't get up until almost noon and decided to just stay at the villa and rest.

Lisa and John had to take care of business and get ready for our flight back after dinner.

At dinner Diane and I discussed the night before and we agreed that we never experienced anything like it. Lisa asked us if our experiment was worth it. Diane told her that she thought it was and these past few days would stay with her forever.

After dinner, we went back to the villa and packed and took the limo to the airport. We all rested on the flight back.

It was late when we landed and said our goodbyes. We promised to stay in touch and a limo took us home.

As soon as we got home, we undressed and went right to bed.

When we got up and still in bed, Diane said, "Tony, I had the most unusual dream."

I asked her what it was about.

Diane said, "It was all about sex and the things I did and what others did to me. It was so real too. I even got a tattoo.'

I laughed and we got up.

We went to shower and as I turned to her, I looked down and there was a butterfly tattoo. I looked at Diane and told her to look at her pussy.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...it can't be...it can't be...Tony, it wasn't a dream, was it?" She shrieked.

I pulled her to me and I kissed her and said, "No Diane, it wasn't a dream. After breakfast I will tell you all about it. I love you."

12