All Comments on 'Diane Caught Out In The Open'

by dandd

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice story.

I enjoyed your story. In a hopes that what it contains is true i will let it be at that. Thank you for sharing it.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
And then?

Why do I feel you left out the most sensual, sexy part of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story, but

Good story, but its a little confusing as the author kept mixing up the names - one minute the author is married to gina, the next minute gina is married to dan, etc.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 18 years ago
Not very effective

This one takes a long while to tell us that basically nothing much happens. What happens AFTER they go in the house sounds like it's going to be much more interesting. A sequel would boost this one a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who the hell is DIANE (Caught Out In The Open)

When you write with one hand on your dick and the other flipping thru girlie mags, you won't get magic from the keyboard. The story had great potential, but you need to pay attention to what you're doing. Writing erotica is still writing. The more seriously you take it, the better it will be. I think you could be a very good contributer if you keep the writing separate from YOUR getting turned on. Remember, you're doing this for us, not for yourself.

Don't take it personally; this criticism applies to hundreds of others who use this site. But I think you can surpass most of them.

don-donna2don-donna2over 18 years ago
I liked it--Screw the critics--They can't write...

.....their way out of a paper bag.

They don't even have enough pride in their writing skill to sign their comments

Don

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
It was a good story

Don't give up writing. Maybe take a little more time reading it out loud before you send it in. Good imagination.

baldmistybaldmistyover 18 years ago
great

i cant wait to hear what happens inside the house, i would love to be caught like that! it made me horny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story

Again good sexy fun with some added fun later maybe?

as for confused read the story correctly and you will see dan is the author. Keep it up at least you have the courage to write wish I could.

justified15justified15over 18 years ago
Nice work

Please write more. This was a good story and I have a feeling your future work will be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Job

I liked it, I happen to be one of the folks that enjoy this kind of story and NOT actually having someone else fuck your wife. I build custom rifles for myself, I let other admire them...............I'm the only one that hunts with them, should be the same as with the wife. Dan, don't let the jerks with the bad comments get you down, we know they're the ones that actually have their peckers in their hands. I think you did a good job and a couple of minor typos do not take away from the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

A shitty story of a dickless asshole that pimps out his wife. You sick motherfuckers will love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Needs Fixing

I'm assuming from your follow-up story that by Gina, you meant Diane. Also, at one point the other couple say they were offended, whereas I'm sure you meant "weren't".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who's Diane?

Did you change the wife's name and forget to change the title?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Good story

I liked the story and the mistakes aren't severe but that sounds like a fun day at the lake.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Who?

Gina, Diane, Sandra? Time and Gina? Tim and Sandra? I'm confused. Are these people Mormons?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Some confusion

Where might we find Diane in this verbiage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story but names need to be fixed

At one point Sandra becomes Gina and Gins becomes Diane. There’s no other Diane mentioned, making the title confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous