All Comments on 'Diane Cheats Ch. 05'

by BiMax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She will always cheat. He is stupid to be a cuck. I just don't understand this kind of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what bullshit.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just skimmed the story and quite frankly it would of been a waste of time to actually read it thoroughly as it is just another cuckold story. It is sad that anybody would enjoy reading about some poor sap being cuckold.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

This is about how modern dating goes, in my experience. Exclusivity is lost until purchased.

Stuart1996Stuart1996over 2 years ago

Piece of trash , garbages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She’s a self-absorbed, selfish cunt. Jean Claude is a user. Luc is nothing but an opportunist. And Max is a cuck. ‘Nuff said. Nothing to see here, folks, move along now.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

cuckolding can be loving and sensual, or it can turn ugly and evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, by an author who knows good writing. Sad story, though, with some emotional depth in Diane, though not enough of Max. Unfortunately, Diane is a despicable character: selfish, undisciplined, incapable of loyalty, superficial at best regarding her betrayals, who convinces herself that honesty and disclosure are the same thing. Her disclosure to Max was the furthest thing from honesty - the tone was boastful, taunting and demeaning to Max. He was correct in leaving her. But then the author turns Max into a weasel and had has him re-enter her life (and her) in a way that cheapens and violates Max’s integrity as a character. Doesn’t fly. She is no less a cheating, disloyal cunt but what - now it doesn’t matter? Sorry, not at all believable. And worse, Diane pays no price or penalty for her venal behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kolejne zmyslone opowiadanie 17 latka

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why ruin Max? The whole point of the story was to tarnish and defile her. I didn't like it, since she clearly became a hypocrite and slut, but it worked. Max walking away strong, perhaps blowing up Jean-Claude's life would have been perfect, but instead you turned him a little creepy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just uggh. What a hot mess. At 50 she becomes a skank. Felt bad for Max. But then author brought him back into this sh$tfest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiMax@BiMax
As you might gather from my stories, I'm fascinated by the erotic charge of group sex, exhibitionism, candaulism and infidelity. I'd love to hear from men and women who share my desires; and of course any feedback for my stories are greatly appreciated. Also -- men, women, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Diane Cheats Series Info