Diane Leaves For College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane thought the door opened for her to do what she wants without consequences; she could explore another woman's body without touching herself because she rationalized that it was the other female touching not her... This time she knew that she needed to go out and buy clothing in different sizes and different occasions so she could go out on the town without a seconded thought. Driving to the thrift store she bought all different clothing for any size, shape or event she might go to. Now that preparation had been done, she can now start to experiment with the different pictures.

Looking at the wall it didn't matter if they had clothes on or not, because she had done her shopping, the only complication she might run into is if the picture was taken in a different location she might be transported to that location as it happen when she found herself in the back yard, so she had to be careful. Diane picked her next pictures from the wall with the thought of wanting to see if big tits would get the attention of good-looking guys her age or even older men. She kind of liked the idea of teasing older men and wanting to let them lust over her huge tits, she picked a redheaded woman in her mid-twenties with double D breast, she then put on a tight form fitting red dress with fake lashes and softening her complexion with foundation to draw the attention to her womanly curves.

Her experiment was a success as she constantly was approached by men of all ages, but this time she only returned eye contact to the older men who made an effort to be nice to her. The men would walk up to her and start talking, some were original in there line, others I just ignored because they were so lame in what they opened up with when talking with me. Through the night she found that a lot of older married men loved talking with her and would have pleasant demeanor about them so she felt comfortable dancing with them, until a couple of them snuck in a juicy kiss. After the kissing she decided tease back to drive them crazy, so while dancing she made sure to press her tits close to them and feel the mans body close to her, at times feeling his manhood pressing stiffly against her hip. After the song she would just walk away and not look back, but making sure she gave him a nice tempting tease. All along she knew she had to be back before midnight, later thinking she needs to experiment with using different numbers or letters on the machine but regardless she enjoyed this new feeling no matter how short it might be.

When Diane was younger, she never dated guys, nor did she have an interest to date, but since she was able to be a different woman each night and how she loved the attention from older men and fun teasing all the guys. She was ready to test it out with guys her age but this time she told herself she would let anything happen if the guys wanted to kiss, if they wanted to get sexual and even fuck, she was ready for it. She convinced herself it's okay to do it because it wasn't Diane going against her parents or church teachings, it was this beautiful stranger doing it so she started to date every night becoming a big flirt and loose in bed.

The first time she went out she met this hot good-looking hunk of a guy that happen to be her age, as he kept looking at her and she didn't know how quite to react, so she sat there until he came over to ask her if he could take her for a drive. Not knowing how to react, but reminded herself she wasn't Diane tonight, but she was Rhonda, so she went with the flow and let whatever happen, she got in the car with him and said, "I have one condition, that you have me back on campus by 11PM" he agreed to get her back by then and called her Cinderella; she replied, "Oh call me Rhonda". He drove her up the butte to look at the sunset. Sitting in the car he got extra close to her, putting his hand around her, and leaning in, at first this made Diane want to run with fear he would want to fuck her, but she told herself it's okay, the new me wants to experience a guy her age and take his cock so bad.

She said, "Levi, I have to let you know that I'm a virgin and never have seen or touched a boy, but I want you!!!" as she pulled her top off exposing her bra covered breast. Levi instantly grew in size that his pants could not hold him in, Diane noticed this and could not believe how big he got, she wanted to help him out of his pants, she unzipped them and pulled them off, with the touching and undressing of him, it made him so much more excited like he had never been before which caused his dick to hurt as it grew bigger causing even more of a huge bulge in his boxer shorts.

"Levi, I want to touch it" after saying that to Levi she didn't wait for him to say anything as she put her hand on his hardness and pulled his boxers down in the car, and her eyes widened as she places both hands on his cock and felt it up and down, making herself feel her own moisture building up. Levi noticed how big her eyes got, that he said; "Rhonda, you have beautifully large eyes, and I know you want a closure look" he put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her into his dick, saying, "Rhonda, put your lips on my dick, and kiss me", Diane did so without hesitation, and started to kiss up and down his dick while rubbing him with her fingers up and down, wanting to get a closer look and feel at his forbidden fruit she was so amazed at seeing a boy like this her first time. After a bit of playing with the forbidden fruit, she didn't want to stop and wanted the night to last forever, no longer did she care about getting back before she changed back, she just wanted him felt so differently than she ever has between her legs. Thoughts of wanting him to fill her love spot, which would have to feel much better than her old hairbrush handle.

Levi said; "now put my cock in your mouth and suck me" Diane had never done this before, but found her pussy was getting extra wet at this point as she sucked him, and she wanted more, the sound of her lips slurping as his dick went in and out of her mouth she kept sucking and stroking faster and faster... then she didn't expect this but he shoots a load of cum in her mouth, but he held her face on his dick, she didn't know what to do, other than just swallow. Diane said, "I want you to fuck my pussy now" as she pulled her panties down. Levi, said... "Rhonda, I'm sorry, but I've shot my load and I'm soft now, but let's do this tomorrow" Diane was so horny with a new feeling she never had, that she said without thinking about the time; "let's go to your house, that should give you time to get hard again, and I have never been fucked in my pussy, please fuck me... I'm ready for it now" He replied with "I CAN'T!"

Diane spoke louder and said, "and why not?" Levi answered- "because I'm married".

Diane: "Oh fuck's sake, maybe its best anyway, because it's almost 11pm and I have to get back home"

Diane thought to herself, 'I need to push number 2 so I can stay out longer and need to find a boy who is not married. But next time maybe I should use the name EVE, because I really did tempt Levi as I was sucking on his snake. On the way back to the campus all Diane could think about was having cock in her mouth getting home she went into her bedroom and laid down with a desire to feel her pussy, as she was rubbing, she had changed back to Diane and continued to laid in bed playing with her petite body and pussy making it swell with every stroke, causing her clitoris to engorge with swelling and becoming her own pleasant button to rub, causing herself to have multiple orgasms thru the night as she played and dreamt of his cock in her mouth, thinking this next time I want to feel not only in my mouth but in my pussy too.

Diane had gone out and remained EVE for a couple nights staying at the guy's house and getting her pussy pounded the first few times it hurt a bit but the pain was overcome by the pleasure she felt inside her pussy, feeling a way she had never felt before but loving it each time the guy came back to eat and fuck her, now it was time to get back to her place before her new roommates arrived.

That next morning the other girls arrived to move in before school started. She had beautiful roommates and one was taller and slim with red hair. Her name was Sandra and reminded her of a girl she liked back in high school named Susan. Diane showed her around and they talked for hours, the more they talked the more Diane liked her, but knew she was playing for the wrong ball team because Sandra talked about her boyfriend who she had just broke up with. Diane picked up on that, and said, she knows a guy that's hot who knows how to listen and he's not like most guys, but considerate, patient, he's understanding, and is kind yet sexual when you need him to be, he knows how to cook, clean, do laundry, and so much more, I think he really understands us girls better than most guys do.

Saying, "Regardless, he would be good to take your mind off that jerk of a boyfriend" Sandra asked what his name was, quickly Diane thought of one of the pictures and his cute smile and said, "Tom, his name is Tom, and you could ever use Tom as a rebound, no worries and no commitment, just have fun with him and this time. Sandra, you need to be in control this time..." She agreed but said, "I loved it when my X would surprise me when I wake up with him between my legs...(smiles) if you know what I mean." I'll give him a call and set it up as a blind date this next weekend.

Diane didn't know if it would work, but she remembered seeing this HOT looking guy, she went to the lab and found the guy's picture, she took his picture off the wall and put it in the scanner, maybe it would change her into the guy, maybe it wouldn't but it would be worth a try, Diane had her thoughts raising with what it would feel like to touch and kiss Sandra... So, she experimented the next day just to know if it would work. Diane scanned the picture of this 20-year-old guy that had a hard body, with 6 pack abs and a Tom Cruise smile (that's why she referred to him as Tom), with what looked to be a good size dick and not overly hairy. Keeping her fingers crossed, she pushed the button for 1 hour and placed her hands in the conforming molds finding that her body did change into this hot guy, her voice sounded like a man's voice and sure enough he had a healthy dick. She looked around for clothes and found some, but didn't put them on yet, because now knowing it works, she wanted to have it last longer because of her curiosity of the male body.

Now sitting fully naked just after midnight she set up the machine for one calendar day and placed her hands in the molds just after pressing the red button, this time she realized the machine no longer shocked or hurt to feel the pin needles prick her hands. She found herself in the body of this hot guy again with tight abs, great smile, huge dick, grabbable ass, with not much body hair (Diane hates extra body hair) other than a full head of hair. This guy was hot, and this time she was going to spend the time exploring the body of a male.

Taking a bubble bath, and lathering up his body with suds, Diane found herself rubbing the bubbles between her legs feeling his nice size cock and liked the feel of touching it. She was a little surprised as she laid in the tub playing with his dick, that it felt good but withing 30 seconds it shot a load of cum in the air... Diane wasn't even doing that much to it, and he had a premature ejaculation. Not understanding why, it all happens so fast, so she kept playing with it trying to make it get hard again, then she realized what Levi was talking about, when he said he can't get hard because he shot his load.

Regardless, she was still interested in playing with his dick for the first time. In the tub, it was nice to look down and see a man's nicely shaped penis and balls, as she had it in her large hands, she found that it was fun to pull the foreskin up over the head, and make the head pop out like a missile shooting up from a submerged submarine out of the water. She kept doing this along with pushing on the balls till she felt it hurts, realizing how vulnerable a guy could be with a flick or a squeeze to his sensitive balls and penis, but she found herself going back to playing with the shaft more but being careful not to make it hurt as she pretended it was a missile shooting up out of the water, but all along she was hoping all the playing would make it hard again... disappointed as she was she realized her fingers became wrinkled from the water and it was time to get out and ready for bed..

Diane put on a pair of whitey tighties and a tee shirt for bed, lying in bed she fell to sleep quickly like a newborn baby, yet one thing she didn't realize is that guys get morning boners and when she woke up, she had the biggest boner, and the dick was poking straight up, it looked bigger than it did in the tub, she wasn't sure what to do other than the more she touched it the more it felt good and harder it stayed. She just gave in and wanted to feel the hard full cock in her hands, wanting to wrap both hands around it like she had done with Levi dick in the car, her hands now were bigger, and they covered more of the cock then Diane's small hand ever could. She liked how it felt to touch but didn't want it to ejaculate like she did in the tub, so she was careful and sensitive to backing off and stop touching if she felt the anticipation growing and loss of control, feelings she was experiencing throughout Tom's body felt so new and delightful her hands couldn't control the desire to run her fingertips from head to toe with extra pause while touching her male ass, chest, abs and dick the experience was wonderful.

She couldn't take it much longer and after about 30 minutes she wanted to make it shoot a load like Levi did in her mouth... So, Diane as Tom worked that cock stroking it up and down and teasing the head of it, more and more finding pleasure with each stroke, but it didn't take much more than 5 more minutes to get it to ejaculate, she made it shoot a huge load of cum that shot maybe 10 feet away... she felt ecstasy as it shot and wanted to feel that again right now, but had learned earlier guys bodies are so different and she had to just go with the flow while she was in Tom's body. Sure, enough it was frustrating her because she knew she could do it with her own pussy finding orgasm after orgasm. Regardless of the situation her thoughts were focused on being with Sandra, with the anticipation of what it would be like touching another girl's body, as she had thoughts like that back in school with another red headed girl, this time it will no longer just be a fantasy but a reality to touch Sandra and feel what it would be like to be with a girl as a man.

Later that day she called Sandra as Tom, and Sandra was so impressed that Tom could listen to her and follow her thoughts and words they talked for hours about nothing important, but he would engage in the conversation just as Diane would. Tom knew all the right things to say, and how to listen which sweeten the anticipation for Sandra to meet Tom in person this weekend. Meanwhile before then, Diane fueled the fire with more and more details and created a bigger anticipation for Sandra to meet Tom. Diane even planted ideas that she would let Tom in the house as Sandra slept and he would slip under her sheets and drive pleasure to her through the pleasure button... The way Diane built it up, Sandra was down with that happening, to the point it was a big buildup of foreplay mixed with total desire that it would really happen. Sandra would make suggestive comments like disappointedly joking, "I woke up this morning and Tom wasn't in my bed" Diane would replay "I'll makes sure it happens tonight" (laughing).

......

Friday night just after midnight, Diane went down and became Tom again, and made sure he was dressed in fashion designer clothing and so hot looking, with sexy soft underwear that would stretch as his cock grew. Sandra was sleeping pass midnight when Tom, enters her bedroom and he creates the right experience for an erotic awakening. Tom slides between the bed sheets that cover Sandra's slim long-legged body, with a slight notice of freckles, on her fair skin with very long red hair to her butt, and he knows the red hair is not only limited to her head, but on her mound as well, which Tom can't wait to view again but this time as a man. With excitement already Diane notices Tom's dick is already getting hard and finding it difficult to control the inter sex drive men get, but she wants this to last and not go to fast, she takes it slow and easy, as she touches Sandra's body softly as to not awaken her too early. Tom, carefully slides Sandra's silky pink panties down her shapely thighs and off her legs, exposing her red mound bush.

His fingers barely caress her hips as his mouth opens with so much desire and lust towards another female body... with his lips spread and his tongue out, he gently swipes with his tongue over her soft moist pink pussy lips. This causes Sandra to move a bit, not knowing or expecting Tom at that time, but the foreplay had been in place, so she had the idea and sexual drive in her mind, just not expecting it right then. Sandra moves a bit more and in Tom's reaction he holds his hand down on Sandra's thighs as his tongue begins to lick and suck on Sandra's sensitive clitoris. She now becomes fully awake with a wild shiver, but with an instinct, she flings the covers down to find Tom under the cover with his head buried between her shaking legs.

Sandra blurts out "What the fuck, are you serious?"

Tom's strong hands refuse to allow her hips to escape his firm grasp, his head thrust deeper and deeper into her shivering snatch; with a desire to penetrate her pussy deeper, Tom uses his tongue the way he would have wanted his pussy to be used. Tom seals his mouth over Sandra's entire slit, hair and all, and starts to flick his tongue on her clitoris to stimulate it more and more, as it drives Sandra more sex crazed, just then he presses his tongue on her clitoris and starts to hum. The humming creates a beautiful vibration, even better than her toy vibrator could do. Bringing her to an orgasm and loving every second of it....

Sandra say's, "I didn't know a boy would be so talented to know how to treat my pussy, it's as if you know the true inner workings of a woman" Between loud moans Sandra mumbles "yes, just like that, more, more, yesssssss yessssssss"

Tom smiles and continues to work the sweetest pussy he has ever tasted and touched. His tongue now is helplessly coated in her sweet nectar of warm, pussy juice. Moans of utter delight now start to roll from Sandra's lips saying, "OH MY; you are every bit as good as Diane said you would be" her fingers now weave into his hair and her hands push the back of his head deeper into her. Holding his head there as his fingers now erotically start to message her sensitive clitoris, and feeling her puffy labia engorge with blood that makes her wetter and her clitoris swell with desire as a button to push for approval to make her cunt gyrate as it gushes with sounds of sloshing. Now with Tom's tongue in her cunt, he grabs her firm B cup breast, using a thumb to circle her nipples as his hand holds her desirable woman's shape of her perfect breast. Nipples excited and hard, she arches her head back with mouth open and lets out seductive moans that would cause a guy or girl to orgasm.

Diane knows that if she doesn't get Tom's dick in her now, his dick may not stay hard, so she turns Sandra over and gets behind her with his huge thick long dick and places lube in his hand to cover his dick before he slides it deep into her cunt. The instant Tom slides his huge thick long cock inside Sandra's cunt, Diane finally felt what guys feel and it was like the best self-created orgasm, but better because she could now feel it in her dick and feel the spasms Sandra is having as he ejaculates at the same time.