Diane Leaves For College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debbiel55
Debbiel55
37 Followers

Just at the moment as they both came, Tiffany who shares the room with Sandra had been watching and she could not believe her eyes, so she quickly came over to suck Sandra's juices off Tom's cock... Tom is amazed with Tiffany ability to suck the dick and feeling every bit of it, Tiffany caused Tom to maintain his woody and she wanted to suck it more fervently. Then without saying a word, Tiffany jumped up and sat on Tom's dick and bounced up and down on his delightful and fully erected dick. Meanwhile Sandra remaining in the height of her excitement and still turned on, she sat on Tom's face and grinded her pussy in his face as Tiffany was bouncing up and down on Tom's cock. Diane could not believe how much fun she was having in Tom's body, she just went with it and loved the feeling of her dick being ridden and her face covered in pussy, causing her to know that she loves fucking and eating pussy, she cannot wait to see who she will be next.

Knock, knock.... knock, knock, the knocking continues to get louder and louder. Diane is woken by the knocking and finds herself on the floor of the closet with a large bump on her forehead. She tries to focus but things are blurry, she pulls herself to stand, but still needing assistance of the walls. She looks at the floor, but cannot find any sign of a trap door.

She notices that she is still wearing her farm jeans she drove down in, she wonders if she had been dreaming the whole time. If so, was it a release of her inner self trying to escape the bonds of her parents and church community or just a crazy mixed up sexual dream. Holding herself to the walls, trying not to pass out she makes her way to the front door.

She opens the door and sees the same beautiful blonde woman at the door who she saw in her dream as the woman from Roswell. The woman introduces herself as Stacy and says "Hi, I saw you arrived today and wanted to introduce myself" Stacy notices a doozy of a bump on Diane's forehead. Just then Stacy realizes that Diane is passing out and catches her as she helps her to the bedroom to lay down. Stacy is at the head of the bed with her arms under Diane's arms pulling her up from the foot of the bed, with her bent over pulling Diane wakes up and gets a beautiful view of Stacy's bra wrapped tits, and smiles...

The end, or is it?

Debbiel55
Debbiel55
37 Followers