Diane Plays a Dangerous Game

Story Info
Single woman pretends to be married cheater at club.
6.4k words
3.23
8.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question circled around my game and all the silliness. I don't know why, but I dared myself to go out pretending I was a married. Pretending I was a bored wife to see just how much attention I would get.

Admittedly, I really enjoyed flirting, using my seldom used sex appeal would be fun. At 36 years young I knew I was still young enough yet mature enough to gather plenty of man-interest. However the game I would play was also wild. I questioned myself why I even wanted to play these silly tease games. I mean, I was a successful businesswoman with a lot of money, two houses, wasn't that good enough? Did I really need to be a cock-tease?

Dressing, then acting, pretending to be a cheating wife putting myself out in the middle of the pick-up game would be wild. It would mean drinking, having men come on to me. Even touching me while trying to pick-me-up for a quick lay. I questioned myself whether it was possible for a stranger I had just met to successfully push my buttons and succeed in getting that quick lay. Not happened yet though. I hadn't been cornered yet, but had been close though. My nights usually ended with a kiss and a hug and a phone number exchange. So I decided to make the game more exciting conceding, the chance, not knowing if I would get caught and let a guy have his way with me.

Statistically one out of five women cheat. There's 258 million over 18 in the US alone. 52% are women that means around 27 million women have cheated or were about too. 27 million women spreading their knees for someone other than their partner. WOW!

I personally know two women who secretly cheated when their husbands couldn't get it done. Then there were three others who confided with me after they cheated.

Somehow nature has a funny way of finding its path. I'm quite sure, given the 27 million cheaters, there had to be many women who had cheated just to get pregnant. I wondered if 'nature by design' kicks in and women are easier to seduce if their partner fails to get the job done.

So tonight I would have fun pretending to be one of those whose husband couldn't get it done. Crazy for Baby type. My plan was to head to the hotel club for the games. I finished getting ready. Makeup, perfume, lipstick and finally jewelry. Earings, bracelets, necklace and finally I slipped into my heels. I was ready, looking in the full length mirror the woman was hot, very very hot. So off I went to play games.

The club was truly unremarkable. Just the standard resort hotel club. Dark enough in the back to provide cover for those wanting to be naughty, a bit. The difference between this bar and the many others I had previously visited was the crowd - every one here was a stranger.

My behavior entering the bar would be subtle - I would walk in confidently, find a seat where suitors could hit on me. So I, searched for a perch, choosing the far end of the long curved bar taking the only available seat. I admit the thumping electronic music was a nice prolog to the evening ahead.

My attire, however, was anything but subtle. I had grown quite comfortable in heels. Tonight was the same. The 4" pumps I had on matched my bodycon stretch wrap dress perfectly. I knew how to leverage my assets. I had transitioned from playing the conservative woman to a 'sexy available married woman' and perhaps even bed-able from the suitors perspective.

The tight red dress had only one purpose. To bring attention to the woman daring enough to wear it. It screamed 'this woman is hot, who wants to buy her a drink hoping to have their chance.'

Seeing sexy me, the bartender casually ignored others who had arrived before me, coming to me immediately. "What can I do for you, pretty lady?"

"Maybe something to match my dress." I answered naughtily.

He had seen single women like me in the club frequently. There was always at least one lady, sometimes more selling it. A hot women subconsciously looking for the right man to bed her before the night was done.

My behavioral transformation was amazing accompanying my physical transformation. The flirting would be relaxed. I knew I was desirable given the immediate attention. All the eyes watching me at the club was exciting and terrifying. I felt totally out of control being both sexy, available and dressed to party.

The game almost immediately kicked in. The stream of drink offers from different men wanting to talk me up, looking for a hook up, and leave with the hot bitch in red dress just kept coming. After only one hour three drinks had passed between my lips from interested suitors, but I eventually discarded each one when I became bored with their conversation.

I reapplied my red lipstick ready for more games. Then another cute guy took his shot talking me up. I liked him, his brash direct style. So I decided to play along.

"Wow, nice dress sexy lady!" He offered.

"Thank you young man!"

"First, I'm not all that young. Billy is my name, pleased to make your acquaintance." He answered obviously looking me over for a possible hook up.

"Hello Blly, and just to let you know l'm Married. Very nice to meet you!" We both laughed at my response.

"Okay Married, at least you could tell me your name?"

"Alright. It's Di, short for Diane. FYI, I don't plan on doing anything too crazy tonight." I lied. Even with my words Billy pressed on checking me out as I uncrossed then recrossed my legs intentionally selling my legs.

"Alright, alright. You can at least let me buy you a drink until your husband shows up."

"I'd like that, but my husband isn't here tonight. So no hurry at all." This, of course, was partially correct as I didn't have one.

"So Di, your husband is not with you and you're out drinking, flirting, beautifully dressed out alone tonight? Nice!" He answered. Or was it his cock answering?

"Well, I guess, sort of. Hubby is away on business and I decided to hit the beach to work on my tan this weekend. And tonight, felt like going out for a few drinks. I figured if I dressed up nicely, someone might offer me a drink or two and would be nice company for a bit."

"Well looking at you. Out, alone, in a very cute outfit you're gonna get plenty of attention. But you knew that, didn't you?" He asked.

"I guess I did. OK, I might have over done it, a bit, you know. I mean its the first time out alone in four years. It was between this dress, office attire, or jeans."

"So why tonight Di? Is your marriage on the rocks, not working out?" He asked.

"Honestly? I was a little lonely at home so why not have a beach weekend? I'm here now. Nothing wrong with that, right?" I answered avoiding the question.

"So a married women is out alone on Friday night. Doesn't sound like the best of marriages?" He asked trying to figure me out.

"Honestly. Lets not go there, ok!" I led him on letting him think I was unhappy and maybe interested in straying.

"Well Di, I think you might need someone to protect you. I could be your date tonight if you like?"

"So you think this girl needs someone running protection?" I answered highlighting my dress with my hands moving from my hips then lower.

"Oh yeah Di. You never know if a pervert might be lurking around the corner, now do you?"

"And?" I asked.

"And... you know there's plenty of men willing to separate this dress from your gorgeous body given the chance." He answered.

"Really? And I suppose you wouldn't?" I asked provocatively flirting.

"Well Di. I wouldn't at all mind unwrapping the package. It would be a lot of fun to tell you the truth." He answered.

"You're very brash Billy." I answered knowing he liked what I brought tonight. Size has always been attractive for me, he was quite tall, maybe 6'2". At 5'5" I had a definite size disadvantage even with heels. He was cute enough though, maybe a little on the young side if I were truly somehow interested. I guessed he was 25 to 28 maybe five or so years younger than me.

"So are you from around here?" I asked continuing the back and forth.

"Yeah. Just a local guy out with my friends. And luckily I just happened to be talking to the hottest damn woman here tonight."

"Oh really. You think so? Why is it that every bad boy wants to talk me up?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Why Di? You know you intentionally bring that out. You dressed hot tonight and went out to play. I honestly think you're a bored housewife in need of some serious action Di."

"You really think so? Serious action?" I asked.

"I do Di. You're beautiful, married, here and available right?." Billy suggested.

"Well I guess you could say if I wasn't bored I wouldn't be here. And you wouldn't be talking to me, right?" I answered letting him know there was a chance I could put out. "But I'm not a cheater."

"Fare enough Di, not yet. But you've thought about it?" He asked.

"Honestly. Of course it's crossed my mind. I think it's crossed every attached womans mind sometime." I answered.

"Fare enough? Not yet.." He repeated.

"No. Not yet?" I answered confirming it could happen.

 And that was how the conversation went. Gentle flirting breaching the cheating question between actual communication. Billy was a college athlete, studying for a career in business, and was out with friends having fun.

"Look, see my friends are over there. Di would you like to dance? It'll make my buddies seriously jealous seeing me with a crazy hot woman like you."

"Seriously... crazy hot? Well Ok Billy. I guess we can have a dance."

Billy was a good dancer. Then a slow dance came. I felt comfortable as he pulled me close. His arms felt strong. He pulled me tight. I could feel it, my body naturally responded with a familiar prepatory moistening in my panties with a strong male dominating me. I was melting actually lost to the fact where I was. The heat within me was loose and bothersome.

After several slow dances I was so heated up I let him kiss me. We were in the far corner he kissed me as his hands found my boobs as we danced. I could feel his stiffness through his pants. I needed a break before all resistance would disappear and I would lose my way and my panties too. We headed back towards the bar.

I nervously grabbed my phone, glanced around then opened my texts - time to go was the plan.

I pondered how should I handle this, or even if I wanted too. Was it the usual pre-bedding hesitation? "Billy, I have to run for a moment. My damn husband is calling. I'll be right back, okay." I lied to him pretending to regret the situation.

He nodded, putting his hand gently on my knee. It felt nice. I was conflicted between staying and leaving. I knew then if I wasn't playing silly games this guy would have definitely gotten lucky.

I left the bar and went back to my hotel room. Sitting in the lounge chair I contemplated what next. I could stay alone and call it a night or I could go back and play more games. So I decided I would go back have some more free drinks and get Billy's number.

- Part 2 -


I can handle a challenge. But part of me really wanted to go back to Billy and dance and flirt some more. I wanted to see how far things would get. In the elevator I looked in the mirrored wall - I quickly added some red lipstick and fluffed my blond locks for my return. I realized I was returning to the guy who already had me seriously heated up. I knew in this red dress I was dangerously super hot. I knew I could still work it, still turn heads. But it had an impact on me too.

I was a little nervously excited thinking. 'Jeez, why am I doin this?' Maybe it was the combination of my self-dare and walking back into the hotel meat-market alone. I was a red-dress hotty in my provocative outfit. I guess, I was a horny women needing action alone at a club.

I mean, who doesn't love feeling free, but walking sexily into a pick-up club was beyond 'crazy wild' for a tipsy woman. Anyway I did just that returning to the meat-market a second time. After scanning the room I found him. I deliberately headed back towards Billy's table on this mission. He glanced over seeing me heading his way. I'm sure he was surprised, possibly happy the very sexy married tease was returning. I moved across the room nervous and excited wondering what the hell I was doing.

Arriving at his side I put my hand on the edge of his table, waited a few moments before saying a word. "Hey Billy, you know, sorry I had to take that call."

"Di - understand, nice you came back. Thought you actually ran off. You should join us for a drink, meet my friends."

"Okay one drink, but Billy, I really need my beauty rest. You know, I was hoping I could get your number so I could maybe call you sometime. You know maybe we could get to know each other a little better." I whispered naughtily into his ear.

Billy stood there pondered his luck, smiled, looking at me. I'm sure mentally peeling off my dress. We soon had that drink then he ordered another. It continued. We danced, he casually brushed my boobs, he squeezed my cheeks, we had a good time. So much for one drink.

We sat in the booth for twenty or so drinking, flirting. His hand on my bare knee, mine on his jeans. He took his shot and kissed me. I dunno why but I didn't resist at all. I was pretending to be a married flirt out alone getting seduced. He kissed me deep as his hand moved up my leg reaching the hem. I grabbed his wrist making sure he didn't get close to my pussy.

"Di, enjoying my time with you. But still don't get it that a married woman is alone here?" He asked again.

It was time to drop the hook. "Billy, honestly?" I asked.

"Yes honestly!" He answered.

"Ok. Honestly. We're having a tough time." I whispered.

"Figured as much." He quickly replied.

"Honestly, my husband hasn't been able to get the job done." I whispered.

"The job?" He asked.

"Yes. In the bedroom. I mean people get married to have a family. But somehow it just hasn't happened." I whispered.

"Really?" He answered as he took my hand, and asked. "I'd love to get to know you a lot better. Follow me, we can at least find a pen and I'll give you my number."

I nodded as he told his two buddies winking "Back in a little. Got some business to attend too with this bitch, she wants my number." They knew exactly what he meant by 'business and number' as they looked me over.

Thinking to himself he looked at me. Gotta get this bitch alone. See how much game she's got under that dress.

Billy took my hand. He obviously knew the place well. He then quickly led me out of the bar, down the hall to the far end then through a door into a deserted function room. It happened so quick I went along thoughtlessly. I checked out the poorly lit room. Soon figuring there likely would be a wedding reception or something in the room tomorrow - there was a head table, many round tables, a dance floor - but it was poorly lit and completely deserted. What were we actually doing here?

Billy suddenly surprised me guiding me, pressing me tight against the wall and putting his lips to mine as his body pushed tight against mine.

"Your number..." I repeated as I melted from his pursuit.

Gonna have some fun with this bitch. Wonder how far she'll let me go. Billy thought to himself.



"Yes Di, you'll get my number in a moment but I want to experience your luscious lips first." I figured I had to let him have a little fun to get his number so I tilted my head and let him french kiss me deep.

"Di you're so fuckin' hot. Do you know what hot women like you do to us males?"

Thinking to himself. Yes. Gonna enjoy the bitch's tits.

"Really? What do we do to you?" I asked jokingly as his hands found my dress covered boobs during the next kiss. I didn't resist, well not yet anyway.

"It makes me want to have you." He answered.

Thinking to himself. I really wanna fuck this cheating bitch's brains out.

"Have me. Really? As your girlfriend?" I asked pretending to be naively innocent but clearly knowing what he really meant as he explored my boobs. I too was enjoying the contact. I didn't know how far this would go. I could feel his stiffness with him tight against me.

"Well, not exactly. I think you know what I mean." Thinking to himself. Dumb bitch.

I knew what he meant. I had been a tease and a trouble maker all night and now alone I needed to deal with the situation.

As Billy kissed me again, hard, and fast he pulled the spaghetti straps from my shoulders lowering the top revealing my strapless.

Billy thought. Yeah, nice pair.

"Oh God." I thought. As he played with my tits through my strapless bra. Then he continued releasing the clasp pulling my bra loose. Seconds later he tossed the upper half of my intimates onto the table having bared my tits.



He was expertly fast. He was successfully separating the dress from me, 'the tease,' just as we had discussed earlier for some intense 'man fun.' There I was trying to cover my exposed boobs with my arms and yet I was dangerously lost, though he didn't know it. Not yet at least.

Thinking to himself. Gonna peal this bitch and fuck her.

"I need to see these beautiful jugs!" And with that he gently pulled my arms aside exposing my ample breasts before twisting a nipple, while leaning in to suck the other. I was totally lost in the insanity of the moment. My pussy moistening naturally in response to the lips on my excited nipple.


"Feel thiiiiiisss Di!" He demanded bringing my hand to his crotch. Suddenly I could feel his cock, hard and trapped in his jeans hoping for release. "Feel it, you done that to me!" He demanded.

I just couldn't help myself, acting, being the easy slut I slid my fingers slowly along his boner. It was long, thick, tempting as he kissed me with my pussy moistening a little more in excitement.

"Stroke it." He whispered looking deep into my blue puppy eyes before the next kiss as I hesitated.

"Come on Diane, go for it. I know women like you want to feel what a real man has! More than your husbands I bet." He repeated. I don't know why, but he was right I was hot and tempted. With another deep, eyes closed kiss I naughtily gave in deliberately slowly undoing his belt. I was in trouble, being a slut doing exactly what he wanted and I knew it. Yet ... tonight I had played the cheating married women out at a club playing tempting games. I didn't know how or want it too end just yet.

As we kissed, my eyes closed, his warm hands on my tits, I popped his jeans button, lowered his zipper, then slid my hand inside his jeans looking for and finding his hardon. It was much larger than expected. I began stroking his constrained cock trapped by his underwear. We kissed as he played with my boobs as I stroked his cock. I felt so slutty, but I couldn't resist continuing naughtily without hesitation.

"Nice Di. You like. Take it out." He whispered seductively in my ear. Again I hesitated for a moment before I deliberately pulled his cock free as his jeans and underwear fell.

"Feel my balls?" He asked.

"Okay" I whispered as I cupped then stroked his balls.

"See how fucking heavy they are? You done that to me."

"Yes! You're a very big boy" I answered as the sexual game moistened my sex even more as I teased those heavy balls. 

His manner was direct, a bit demanding. But it was clear that he was aroused wanting what men want when teased, satisfaction and I was again excited like when we had danced earlier.

"You just can't tempt a guy like that and leave him hanging." He argued.

"I know, I came back for more fun. Didn't I?"

"You did, and now I want to enjoy our time together. I want the prize."

"The prize?" I asked.

"Yes Di, the prize."

He again kissed me, ok I let him kiss me as I naughtily stroked his cock while considering my options. I couldn't be a total tease and leave him high and dry? I knew I could stroke him off, I could suck him off or I could let him have the ultimate and fuck me. He was hard and wanting and I was the reason. And I was hot and bothered too.

12