All Comments on 'Diane Plays a Dangerous Game'

by arlene548

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This simply begs the question of why you posted this drivel in the LW section?

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Another dumb woman about to become a single mum, what an idiot.

Silly story 2/5

Mark_Loves_CoffeeMark_Loves_Coffeeabout 1 month ago

So beautifully intense 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an idiot she was. Not about having sex -- she was single -- but for having unprotected sex with a stranger. Stupidity is not hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Billy won't be so happy when he has to pay for his bastard child for the next 18 years. Such disgusting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What did that accomplish. That all woman are sluts and don’t deserve to married

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She sounds like a real winner. Feel sorry for the kid she brings into the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would suggest that this was the wrong category, as this was just role playing rather than an actual Loving Wives story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She sounds like the perfect girlfriend/wife. Coming home apologizing because she wasn’t strong enough to hold him off and he got what he wanted. I can’t fault him for wanting her, she is so sexy and beautiful, any man would want her.

All that’s left is to find out how far he got enjoying her and did her get her to cum?

I love the mussed hair, smeared lipstick used look. It’s so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Luckily, Billy had crushed up a plan b in her drink like a true gentlemen.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

She wasn’t pretending. She was a married cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Wrong category!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarlene548@arlene548
Helplessly romantic. Love to party though, sometimes too much to drink gets me into the sack on my back. Enjoy exploring kinky thoughts but less inclined to partake in the same. Am straight and I have no interest in changing. Love first time stories whether voluntary or inv...