All Comments on 'Diane's Diaries'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
KoreavetKoreavetabout 14 years ago
One of your best!

Some of your recent stories seem trite but this more than makes up for it. Quantity is nice but quality shines!

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well written

The idea led to an interesting plot... The personalities of the principals of course did not set well on my stomach! Thanks for being a craftsman JPB!

CSD2CSD2about 14 years ago
loved it big guy!

5 stars. nuff said.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Like your other story.

Well written and in a really strange world it could even happen. But I disliked both characters the husband for letting it happen and the wife for doing. But keep the stories coming they are always an interesting read. Even if the characters always tend to less than likeable.

goffer1234goffer1234about 14 years ago
equlity

the commission funds were hidden assets, take her to court and get the other 70% :)

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Yuck

So after standing strong and dealing with her and her horde of guys he decides to accept pimp money? She played him throughout the whole time and continued to play him because she had this hidden cache of money. He kept the moral high ground through all this, even giving her a split of the assets. And at the end JPB has to make him no better than her by making it all about the money? JPB, is there some need in you to see that everyone is just shit in the end? Sorry, this is out of character for him. If he had discovered the money on his own and decided to get his fair share, maybe I could see him taking it and maybe giving it to charity. But the fact that SHE is giving it to him SPECIFICALLY to lower him to her level and he falls for that? I wouldn't give her the pleasure. She's a whore. She can't buy her way free of that. And I don't know of any law or reason that you have to accept money from someone. Just give it back to her through your attorney.

Old_HippieOld_Hippieabout 14 years ago
Money yes jasonnh. Dirty money as well!

But a very special kind of dirty money. Untraceable money. Money in a cardboard box under the bed, has one great advantage in this day and age; no paper trail!

Now supposing our hero, having got away with giving his cousin a good hiding and dealing with the other three guys. Decides to do something serious about the guy who started it all? Perhaps instead of using the cash the way Diane hopes he will; he might decide to use some of that non-existent cash to hire in some outside muscle to do a little permanent damage to the guy.

Be assured that most often, the damning evidence against people, who have hired in outside operatives, comes from the paper trail that eventually traces back to them. Or a matching hole in one of their bank accounts.

“So somebody put a contract out on the guy officer? Shit look, I haven’t taken that kind of cash out of any of my bank accounts in years.”

Hmm I feel a plot for a story comming on.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
Fuckin money is fuckin money..

and it spends just the same as earned money. She is no less a cunt and whore just because he now has some money and he's certainly better off for having it.

I still think he should have actually set the car on fire.

forme48forme48about 14 years ago
A cheating wife is a cheating wife

Why should wrong doers profit? A cheater is a cheater is a cheater. She came out smelling like a rose doing what she like. He wanted to be nice about it all. (wimp) I like Your writing. Not use to your writing allowing the bad to be on top.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
Hahahahahahaha!!!

I would have taken the money also. Atleast he is not gonna spend it in his ex wife.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
Elegant solution

I read this story not expecting much (even though sometimes JPB is superb). Upon reflection the ending is very clever and appropriate. I can see Diane "accidentally" getting pregnant (several times)... Was the sex over the top? Yes. But this is a very good story.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
WTG!!!

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING! Nothing wrong with keeping the cash, he earned it.

kennymx3kennymx3about 14 years ago
Another great piece of writing by you.

Maybe if I keep reading your stories I'll eventually write a good one myself. Keep them coming .

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
"One of your best!"????....

....Not!!!! Why didn't he look her in the eye with a bemused yet forlorn expression on his face and say, " You don't have to profess to me that I'm not the cause of your actions, I KNOW I'm not the cause ! Is that all you got?"-(He couldn't have this most human and obvious and well premised response. He wouldn't have been ABLE to be FUCK BUDDIES down the road. Too many of jpb's stories have the supposed "Tough guy" hubby kiss hind tit at the end, not in a classic "wimp" motif, mind you, but in a literary act of thematic disruption that seriously damages the maturity and professionalism of the writing.Still, so fucking what? Thanks for an almost always interesting read. Rocky Mountain high indeed!

trojan5678trojan5678about 14 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story, are you going to make a sequel I hope?

CurtisNeeleyCurtisNeeleyover 13 years ago
Wow

This takes literotica to a new level. Yes I like the erotica but this is quality writing. Now I understand the 'lit' part.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
She was a real treasure.

Well, I think Donny needed more revenge, because he was the one who drugged Diane, and made her into a whore. Other than that, the story was well told, but I still think Henry ended up on the short side.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
Outstanding

Good thing for Donny, I was not Henry cause I would have been going after all those out of town clients, as well. Me, personally, I would have show none of the guys any mercy, forget that highschool prank shit, nothing illegal, but I can assure you they would feel my pain and never forget it and I would have made sure all their wives knew to boot. Donny would become my personal bitch boy, believe me he would pay a high price for fucking up my marriage, if he asked what it would take for me to go away, my reply would be your total net wealth would do to start. As for Diane, I like the two seperate homes bit for a time that is, purgatory can be a good thing, but in the end, I got a whole slew of weird fucked up fantasies, and she would be perfect to aid me in living each out, right after I made sure I had fucked her more than anyone else in all holes. But in general I'm good with the personal slut/whore thing, the whole torching the bitch only works for me when my desired outcome does not come to be. But Di and I would have to discuss this not depriving me thing and see if my defination matched her's, somehow I think not and that would have to be made up for my benefit.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
One of your best, BOB!

I really liked this. Well written, unusual and I loved the ending.

Yeah, I would not have kept her, but I sure as hell would have kept the money!

Best regards,

C

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Good One Bob!

Got any more??? Thanks for a good read.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

1. This is a good story.

2. My problem is with this story, as other JPB's revenge stories, there is not longer aftermath.

The best revenge stories consist of 4 parts: 1. background (past), 2. cheating and its discovering, 3 revenge (JPB stopped here). The 4. part tells the main characters future for maximum 10 years intervals and this is not in JPB's revenge stories.

I think JPB has a deep pessimistic image about the American women. I do not live in USA and I do not know it is true or not true, but he thinks his exhusband characters will not find any faithfull American women at all. The figures are in the Western Culture: 70% of the husbands and 60% of the wives cheat minimum once in their marriage. If as I think 1 mistake is not a problem a long lasting marriage, about 50% of the women relatively faithful in the Western Culture. I think JPB ought to write a few revenge stories, where the exhusbands could find a right women, because of the mathematic statistics!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I've read this before but I still thought it is a very good story

When ever I can't find anything in he New erotic story-list that sounds interesting, I swing by Bob's page and just pick out a story.

I've never been disappointed with anything of Bob's work.

Thanks for the read

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
After much debate with myself, I rated it 5*****.

It was such a sad story and in so many ways I hated the story and wanted to rate it 1*. However, is is such an usual, creative, well written, and emotional story that I finally decided that it deserves the 5***** rate I gave it.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
Very interesting story

I have read ithis story 3 times over the last 18 months. Henry was better off being divorced from her and I am glad he got some revenge. But why did he only go after the small fry? The real bad guys were the boss Donny and all of the corporate pukes that used Diane. Donny got touched up, but they all got away free. Why didn't Henry collect any evidence on the Corpukes? Why didn't he demand that Donny turn over the tapes and pictures that he had in his possession. Corporate bad guys never stop doing anything bad unless they are punished. So come on Henry, next time do the world a favor, bankrupt and embarrass some Corpukes.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
DIARIES AND HOPE CHESTS

both indicate what could have happened, TK U MLJ LV NV

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Good story, but one major flaw.

You painted a picture of an enraged and vengeful man, yet for all the brutallity he was able to muster up against his co-workers, he did nothing against the other men. With the video and diaries lawsuits would have been a slam dunk. He could have also taken her back to court since she had hidden assets during the divorce proceedings. If nothing else, I think the IRS would have been interested in her years of tax fraud. I believe that internal logic is the most critical point in a story. You need to have the characters behave in a consistent manner. You failed with the primary characters in this case.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 11 years ago
Still

We know he was going to have her move in, probably live together as singles BUT - she didn't come right out and say it BUT - she was still going to be the Corporate Whore.

Well, she'll be in heaven with both worlds, he'll eventually get to where his love for her has diminished and he'll move away. Too bad, his love for her was every woman's wish.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
some said

"Too bad, his love for her was every woman's wish". Name a woman thats wants love and fully expects there to be an ability to be a whore? answer all of them nowadays, they all cheat they all lie, corporate women are as shitty as the men.

ask a girl what love is nowadays any of them..not a fucking clue..neither due the boys welcome to North America,

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
I don't see it that way

Money is money. It washes. It is as fungible as gold: a gold chamberpot as the same value per ounce as any other gold...perhaps more if there is workmanship.

Frankly, getting over what she did to him will probably take him years of therapy. Oh...wait...that is if we were talking about REAL people! Bob's characters are all jaded and emotionless except for rage and occasional pangs of longing. Oh...and hard ons. Can't dance with a woman without poking her with a hard-on. So if Henry were a real person, he'd need the cash for therapists.

I would look at it as the same as any other asset in the divorce. Her split seemed even. Where he would be stepping backwards is if he DID start to purchase her services.

That way lies madness.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
I'm not sure...

Again I'm coming to the table too late so I doubt if JPB will bother to read this, but...

Among all the LW stories I've read, even though I know Diane is a complete wanton I never, not once, felt any anger toward her. She was sick, emotionally unstable, utterly out of control.

Moreover, our hero admitted even at the end he still loved her. She had the money and she made a clinical whore's offer. He could have negotiated some kind of exclusivity coupled with counseling and perhaps medication that would have enabled him to retain his sanity and still hold on to Diane.

To be sure reconciliation in the traditional sense would have been out of the question, but this couple could have regrouped and developed some kind of new paradigm that would have meant a different kind of happily ever after.

Too bad, I guess JPB didn't see it that way. It's a five of course, but it would have been a happier five if somehow they'd worked something out.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Yeah, keep the money

Call it damages. He'll need it to pay for the years of therapy it'll take before he's capable of trusting another woman again.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
She Was Still Lying and Holding Out On Him

She admitted that even at the divorce table she was cheating him out of her whore money. Only later did she regret it and give it to him. She is emotionally unstable and a lying whore. This is proof that he is well rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It had better been a hell of a house

to equal what the whore made off with. I'd call the IRS and let them find the money trail. If his 30% was three years salary then she had over a half million. I doubt that his share of their house and assets was nearly that. He was a wimp after all.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
liked the story

nice mechanics, not so deep on hubbies emotions, or wife's. personally, id have taken her back, with the understanding, of serious counseling.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Let's not forget the call to hubby while she was getting screwed. At least she was smart enough not go claim she would go cold turkey if he took her back. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
there IS something missing here....

By NO means is this a plea for Bob or ANYONE else to "finish" this story.....

But if there was something missing here, it was on Diane's need for "closure".

So she accepted that she had ruined her marriage, and despite the years of danger and extra-marital sexual thrills, she still missed her hubby and still wanted him.

But the better ending for her, (for MOST readers) would involve her revelation that NOW, meaningless sex with strangers has lost any appeal. Whoring for the job, means nothing, in comparison to her damaged self-esteem. She has the fear that assholes like Donny, or any of the rest of them, are the best that she can do from here on out. Alone in the dark with her tears, that she finally realizes that may be she DOESN'T deserve anything better. That being single on the dating scene isn't actually a comfortable place to be. It doesn't matter that she has plenty of money, none of that money can buy her the happiness that she squandered and lost.

How many sex partners in the six months since the divorce? What if she wakes up in the morning and realizes that she doesn't WANT to play as the slut anymore? Even if it is DAMN SURE too late to fix things with Henry (yes, that level of betrayal can NEVER be recovered from), may be, just may be, IF she finds someone else to love, that she WON'T make the same mistakes again?!?

OK, she probably would need some major therapy to arrive at that kind of break-thru. However, I visualize her at a hotel trying to get an account for business, and think: "Hell NO, I don't want to fuck that guy! Fat, Bald, Bad breath, No manners. I don't NEED the commision that badly!" Or even better, if she was out locally in a bar, on her own time, and she realizes that it has been ages since she saw ANY guy even close to 'marriage material'.

She says that if Henry had been the type of guy who would have been OK with sharing her, then HER life would have been perfect. Hah! Bullshit!

1)that level of selfishness on her part could never contribute to sustaining a long term relationship. and

2)IF Henry HAD been that "type", then she would have lost all respect for him even sooner, and her (fucked up idea of) "love" for him would have dried up immediately. There would be zero regret for the termination of a marriage with a spineless wimpy cuck. I mean, the ONLY reason she wants him now, is that he never was or was going to be that "way". Of course, she wants what she can no longer have.

But the tradegy of this story is that Bob cuts her out before she can show that she has learned anything at all from the loss, or that she might change anything at all in the future to prevent a similiar situation from occuring in her relations.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
@ mst recent anon

that seems to be the basis of all JPB stories though... we never really get to see the wife as something other than a dumb cheating wife.. for all we know this woman never changed her lifestyle after getting divorced but the chances she didnt catch something is slim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
we all wish you would catch something that would kill you dear annony

gave it a 5 for JPB imagination!!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Seriously messed up woman. Wow.

Great storyline. 👍

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Excuses, Excuses

If things were limited to the blackmail, maybe, MAYBE things could be excused, though she STILL should have turned to him first.

But the things she did that WEREN'T due to the blackmail, and the feelings, presumably honest, that she expressed in the diaries make her 1000% undeserving of forgiveness.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
MONEY AND PUSSY

has an evil way of changing the minds of males, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
well if....

If she had gone to Henry and told him of the blackmail the first time he would have "gone Medieval" on Donny and retrieved the video.

But of course then there wouldn't have been this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Does anyone else wonder whether or not she has given up others?

I would have liked for JPB to have at least addressed this one way or another. Could it possibly be an oversight?

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well at least he got divorced.

Even if it wasn't his idea. But I have a question. Why did no one go after Donny and the Company? Couldn't she have sued him? Couldn't he have sued the Company and gotten retirement money? And the ending wasn't clear. He was going to keep the money, that much is clear. But was he going to give it back to her one fuck at a time? That doesn't make much sense. He has to know she'd be a friends with benefits kind of gal, for free, if he asked. And now that he has a lot of money, why not move far away and start over without anyone around to remind him of what happened. Another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No forgiveness

I was worried perhaps Henry might end up forgiving her in the end, you realize JPB, you aren't especially trustworthy with your protagonists...

But no forgiveness for cheating cunts, or cheating bastards for that matter. I wish I had an opportunity to read about what my wife did in a diary so that I could have ended things sooner. Instead, what should have been the happiest day of my life ended up almost ending it.

We had been trying to have a baby since we had married, some 2 years, 11 months and 8 days before my wife became somewhat withdrawn. That was surprising, she was always an upbeat woman. It took a few weeks but she finally confessed, she was pregnant. I was so happy that she finally became happy too. I didn't realize why she had been so worried, until the day she gave birth. Over the previous 8 months or so before I found out, spent my time talking to her stomach, telling our baby about the wonderful life he or should would have and rub her stomach with vitamin E and massage her muscles. I was a husband in love with being a father.

When her screaming stopped and the baby's started, the Doctor asked me if we had used artificial insemination before handing me the child. I was puzzled and told him no and saw why when he held the baby out, there was no doubt, it was black. Since I'm very white and my wife more so, there was no doubt it was my baby. I simply turned and walked out, hearing my wife screaming behind me, past my parents and her parents.

Before we were married, Penelope, Pen for short, had given her cherry to who she considered the love of her life, a very large dicked nigger name appropriately enough, Tom. He had fucked her for a few years before moving on to greener pastures, but before leaving Pen. She had to learn from a friend and then forgave Tom, then he cheated on her again. I came into the picture about 6 months later and we were married 9 months after that. I was 24, she was 22. From things she had said a few times over our short marriage, I wasn't so sure she wasn't still in love with him. Remember, she had planned out their life together, from marriage to babies to old age. I guess she really WASN'T over him.

When I got home I went to work on it. A rental, everything inside was ours, every furnishing, even the stove and refrigerator. In the back yard, I began to stack every possession we owned. Everything. And when I say everything, I mean absolutely everything. Clothes went on bottom, more flammable. Then our furnishings, even our bed, linens, couches, end tables, every photo we owned, kitchen tables and chairs, when I said everything, I meant everything. My parents pulled in just as I lit the gasoline doused pile that was very high, actually. They yelled at me, then when it was too late, they stood and cried next to me. Perhaps it was because what was most visible and last to catch fire, the cradle and crib we had to bring Geoff Jr. home in.

Someone called the fire department because they were just pulling in as I was pulling out, following my parents to their house. I'd saved most of my tools of trade and clothes, packed away in my truck. That first night was spent at my parents, the second with my brother. My wife and her family were doing their level best to find me but I stayed at a different place each night. It wasn't until I was at the gas station gassing up, that I ended up with a face to face with my wife. She had pulled in across from me in her parents car and little nigger Tom was riding in the back seat.

She began crying the moment she recognized me. I'd paid for $80 worth of diesel so I wasn't going to leave without pumping it. She wanted to touch me, to hug me, but I refused, pushing her away. It became almost sad the way she would throw herself at me, until I finally told her to drag her skanky nigger loving cunt back to Tom and take her little nigger with her. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against blacks. But Tom was a real nigger and even his black acquaintances agreed.

When I called her skank cunt and her baby a nigger, she...for lack of a better term, imploded. She sank to the ground like a sack of boneless meat. By then my truck was filled and I jumped in to leave. Before I could pull out, she was in front of me and if I moved forward, she would have been run over. A lot of people were watching the interchange and I finally rolled down my window and told them someone had better get her or I was going to run her whoring ass over. A older gentleman came and pulled her out of the way, allowing me to leave.

Over the next year, I had all sorts of run-ins with her or a member of her family. They were all contrite, my wife included and to the last one, said how much she loved me and she had only slept with Tom once. Of course, hurt and angry, I lashed out and would mention a whore never tells how many Johns she sleeps with. I had her served finally and from what I heard, she collapsed and had to be admitted to the hospital. When that little nigger was born, my love for her died in an instant and I didn't really care about her mental health.

She was in the hospital for the third time for attempted suicide when I happened to run across Tom. Now, I'm only about 5'10 and 220lbs, a very fit 220lbs, while Tom was 6'3 and perhaps the same 220lbs. When I ran across him it was as I was stopping for a drink at a new watering hole where no one recognized me, only to find that drunken fuck coming out. I let him get out into the parking lot before I was on him. I'll tell you what, that cocksucker fought, but I had a year or more of anger bottled up.

Somehow with a lucky punch to the ribs, a solid punch, he went to his knees and my knee came up, catching him under the chin and most of his pearlies in front were splintered and gone. My next shot was a roundhouse with my foot and lucky again, I caught him alongside the head. Flat on the ground, I was on him like stink on shit. I beat the holy fuck out of him with my first, then with my knees into his ribs from the side. After I stood, his nuts were my target. When I was done, I stood and waited for the crowd to call the police, but there was no one around! Not a soul had seen our impromptu altercation.

Our divorce was put on hold anytime Pen went to the hospital and when she was released it went back on the docket. It didn't take me long to figure that out and let my lawyer know. The fourth time, while Tom was in the same hospital Pen was in, the court system let it go through and I was officially divorced. I was investigated about the attack on Tom, he swore it was me, but I had a good alibi, my parents and brother said I was at their place, watching Law and Order with them.

When my divorce was final, I was relieved. I was also there when Tom was released from the hospital and was waiting at the curb. When the nurse let him up from the wheelchair, I was at his side in an instant. When he saw me, he actually screamed! Before anyone could step in, I leaned in close and whispered to him that what he'd gotten was only a first dose and it was going to get a lot worse before it got better.

It's been 5 years since that day. In that time, Tom was beaten twice more, almost succumbing to his beating once and after the next one, moved out of State. I heard someone gave him a good beating in his new place but it took me a while to hear about it, I was gone at the time.

What happened to Pen? She finally tried pills and didn't quite make it. Not to death, nor all the way back to life. She is institutionalized now and her parents raise little Tom. Well, I call him Uncle Tom, his real name is Geoffrey, something that almost made me go after my ex.

Me? I'm remarried and have 2 twin girls, both look just like their momma but enough of me that I don't worry. I see Pen's parents and Uncle To occasionally, but of course, we don't speak.

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
Another Tom story by anon

Go figure anon would throw another black Tom story in comments. Come on buddy, give it a break already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nope

I want her burned.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
The anonymous

story entitled "no forgiveness" was as interesting as the main one. It showed the car crash that is the BMWF relationship; but the behaviour of the wife after the baby was born is fascinating and instructive. As elsewhere, she did really seem to believe that she could beg her way back into his life while holding a black baby. I've said elsewhere how threatening it must be to have the wifey tempted by the black dick with the consequences that are written about all over this site -- at least I've never had that where I live; what a sheltered life I've had!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Blackmail

AGAIN with the stupid cunt doing MORE under the threat of blackmail than what she was being blackmailed for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO LOVE HERE

She's just a cum loving slut pure and simple. If he likes sucking other men's cum out of her pussy and asshole, keep her. But if he's not a faggot who loves the taste of other men, the bitch has to go.

I don't understand why the writer keeps having the wife say how much she loves her husband when nothing she does show anything other than complete contempt and a total lack of respect.this skank admits to loving the sex and thought it was a thrill to feed her husband cream pie. Having anything to do with her would be giving her approval to continue.

Keep the money and why the hell would he have said no to having the bitch pay for trashing their marriage, 70/30 split? Even in that he shows what a pussy he is. Take everything and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so funny

And as outlandish as any of your stories. The ol blackmail because of drugged sex is so original...then he uses money to have years of sex with her.

Hilarious...with that much money you would think he could buy someone new

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just plain bob

As usual, you end a pretty good story with a fucked up ending. I knew you would. I just wanted to see how you'd do it. In reality Bob, a women who was that big a piece of shit would have dragged home an std long ago. I anticipated all along that she had hidden money. I would have found it before I laid the tapes and journals on her. I would have found her passwords and taken the money. When the divorce was final I would have told her to make sure someone else took care of her remains because since she so willingly became a pig that I woul cremate her remains and dump her ashes into a pigpen so she could wallow for all eternity in pig shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy crap!

Approximately ten years of his wages for six years she spent as a part-time corporate whore. No wonder our economy is hurting! I'd like to sign my wife, sister and daughter up for this program. Except for the part where I actually possess a conscience, and that the women in my family would have handled ol' Donny themselves and voided his warranty for good and ever. Still, one of your better efforts (and I like most of your stories!) Thanks for writing. JPR

JackallsJackallsalmost 7 years ago
Big pile of horse crap

I hate to be critical to the Godfather of the Loving Wives genre, but this story sucks real bad. I am sorry since I am a JPB fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why do you waste your time...

writing something like this? I read you write for yourself and that you enjoy your own stories? Do your eally enjoy this? Is your mind so twisted that it turns you on writing this big pile of cuckold crap?

So much wasted talent.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
No Kids Thank Goodness!

And as others have noted, after fucking the world for over six years, there's no way the delusional skank didn't bring home STDs to the man she claims to love so much....

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Huh?

You do write some good (better) stuff I know, but this one screams of what pisses me off. That is for a writer to spend so much time on a good story and end it so fucking fast (and usually inadequately). You spent 95% spinning a decent tale, stalled for 4% and then one day you spend a little time on the last 1% and just quit. Poor. Poor Just Plan Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YOU CALL THIS DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT A STORY??

You're a sick fuck.

She STILL doesn't get what she did to him and you just let it slide. I'd send copies of her diaries to her her mom and dad, her family members and to everyone she ever knew.

After wasting my time and being disappointed, I gave this abortion 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I’m ok with this outcome...

Unless you’re a woman, you can’t understand the words “in love”and what it means when she gives herself wholly to someone. I’ve known a few nymphomaniacs during my time in the military and they all still love their husbands more than life it’s self. A couple got divorced when their husbands found out. They still have regular sex with their ex hubs. What’s wrong with how Bob wrote this ending.?

Screw the haters Bob, keep turning them out. 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What Then Is being Married?

If one is married it means being in a closed relationship. Not having sex behind your spouses back.

What he should have done is burned them all at the earliest possible opportunity. It shows she was underhanded by keeping all that money back.

The part where the colleagues were captive in the vehicle was a bit over the top and in the realms of fiction. If she carries on she will get some very nasty diseases.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Where

is the rest of the story?

And no, for safety reasons no man falls asleep in the same house with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bitch

even after all she had done and the mental anguish heaped on him he should still have kicked the shit out of her especially after her derogatory offer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This sucked.

Another rotten story from a prolific writer.

Noticed I said prolific not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just sad now, your writing has devolved into mundane, recycled drivel that only gets read because of your name. Might be time to hang it up, JBP, you're past your prime.

Just sad now, your writing has devolved into mundane, recycled drivel that only gets read because of your name. Might be time to hang it up, JBP, you're past your prime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HEY DRC

you suck the cum out of your mother's ass hole!!!! You hang it up dick head.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 6 years ago
Classic JPB

Simply told, excellently written, interesting twists along the way.

Kerry3579Kerry3579over 5 years ago
LMFAO

It's I was drugged LMFAO she was Just being true to her self

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DetroitRockCity

It takes a certain amount of hubris to attempt to castigate your betters.

After reading your comment I realized that your writing had to be a literary revelation, so I checked. Your average score is a 3.79. You might want to redirect your energy from insulting JPB to working on your own woefully lacking skill sets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh dear, a scathing rebuke from someone who doesn't have the guts to add their name to their critique. I'm thoroughly chastised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

And yes, JPB is 100 times the author I'll ever be, I don't dispute that at all. My comment was entirely too over the top and ridiculous......but the mark of a great writers to inflame the emotions and passions of his/her readers, and JPB certainly does that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just as long as that is what he does

Keeps it! No going back to her. No giving it back to her. No buying her ass like the whore she is. Keep it and get the very best revenge - a life well led. What a slut! Of course he could have taken a different route. Given her the money back then and there, gone to the police and the IRS and sold her, the Company and her Bosses down the river for a long, long time. Now THAT would be a story!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Always

Bob's cheating whores always get drugged, then blackmailed, then can't live without the sex. Read it more than a few times here.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 5 years ago
I'm curious...

What happened to the girl who made the guy she thought she loved wait a month for a kiss and six more for sex? Did Henry find a Martian Slut Ray (TM) lying around and use it on her, only to regret later that he seemed to have given her an overdose?

GA

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
He earned the money

For the betrayal, dishonesty, and humiliation that she put him through he more than earned the money.

It is a typical device of a JPB story where the cheating wife tries to make her husband feel sorry for her. In this case in a discussion long after the divorce is final. But that discussion benefits no one but the whore. By confessing long after the fact, she seems to think she is absolved from guilt. She obtains "closure". Here is where Henry should politely escort her to the door saying "I don't care what you have to say. It is of no interest to me. Goodbye". Denying her "closure" would have been a fitting action.

She tried to paint herself as the victim of circumstances. She always gave him whatever he needed which to JPB is always as much sex as he wanted. Of course honesty, respect, and trust never enter into JPB's equation of wifely duty.

As one commenter said, a quick visit to the IRS and the whore and her company is toast. But JPB would never go that far. His protagonists always just walk away.

The unfortunate aspect of JPB's stories is that they often lack that creative twist that makes the story unique and memorable. The IRS ploy would have been stunning and earned a 5 star rating. Instead the story just disappears in a whimper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Left some stuff out !

She had to have some disease / this is your typical liberal female based story/ of filling a hole/ to feed the frustration of her existence, no shame/ or self worth/ or morality/ why the hell didn't she just kill herself like any normal individual would do with the aberrate shame... That dude is one sick F%^&*()_ he has as many issues as she does/ maybe he's gay/ he shared her for years/ must like other guys come.it must be additive /...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Money

He should have given it to charity or just burned it. Send her a video of the proceeds of her whoring being destroyed. She was truly disgusting in her visit at the end when she insisted on getting things off her chest to feel better regardless of his feelings, gave him a cut of the money earned from actions that destroyed the marriage and offering to literally whore herself out to him. Why would he want anything to do with that cesspool of a pussy? Taking the money undermined the character.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

1 star for such a shitty ending! You fucked up the whole story and I know you are a better writer than this!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He should have pissed on her when she offered him the money!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

"If I had never found that diary in her car we could have lived together with no problem for the rest of our lives." No they wouldn't. She was pressing her luck. An STD or something else would have caught up with them. They have a fundamental mismatch of values that is unlikely to go away even if she could live a monogamous life. Interesting story and for some reason I liked the solution with the cousin the most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story is ok but the ending and lack of any revenge on the cheating slut is downgrades this story to one star only. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just looked at the comments. What a bunch of dickwads the author hasn't published anything for a couple of years and the idiots are still commenting as though the author is reading them. Just a great example of the level of intelligence these BTB trolls have between them.. Lol

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

The story is absurd in more ways than one. The blackmail described in the story is impossible. No business woman would ever behave like that. It could be a fantasy but you need to note how little of female characters you see here. Obviously because they would be the ones to bust any type of "company whore" relationships. Not even men involved could keep it quiet but women would not have any incentive to put up with some bimbo getting promotions for fucking with everybody around.

So let's take this as a fantasy. But if it is what is with this "I love you, I cannot stop loving you" nonsense? I understand this would be needed in RAAC but why do you need this cliché in BTB stories. Well, this is what BTB crowd wants. While they hate women and want to dominate women from their "moral high horse," in reality they are all wimps pleading for females giving them affirmation as men. Add to that "Jean Claude Van Damme" action and you have all the classic ingredients of BTB cliché on LW.

I cannot say this is not entertaining, surely better than most BTB stories are. I enjoyed the violence, we need more of that in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel the ending open, he said he would keep thr money not thag he would spend it on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@donuthole knows all about absurd from personal experience. I thought we'd lost His Inanity for a while, but he's found his way out from whatever rock he was under. Bad luck for us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much ending left out of this story. It was built up with immersive detail and dragged out over time with all the happenings and what-ifs. Then we get to the sudden Diane leaving and divorce crap.

All of a sudden, the story moves very fast and the. Drops off into nothing with no finale or real closing and no follow up to friends, possible relationship, or nothing.

Needs a finale chapter easing into the ending life chapter for both who so much loved each other for so many years, heart and soul. Always nice to see two people end up with happiness- even if not together.

Go for it, PLEASE for your reader fan base.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Diane did not stop her ways and got into drugs from being in the parties and persons. She died of AIDS in a slum in a bad place of town. She died alone and had a picture of Henry in her gripped hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have liked a little more ending but this was pretty good. I hope he doesn't intend to give the money back to her on blowjob at a time. Maybe buy a nice house, some land and a three or four car garage to enjoy his life???

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
A

Good story but unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...