Diane's Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body's reaction to the young woman's demanding tone and the derogatory names heaped, even more, upon the growing pile of evidence helping prove Diane's slutdom. She loved being under Kayla's control and at her beck and call. Being bound, blindfolded, and helpless only added another layer to her subjugation.

Diane moaned as she felt two of Kayla's fingers slide through her wetness.

"My, my, what a wet little slut you are," "Kayla teased while sliding those same fingers up into Diane's pussy, causing her to sigh. "Was it eating your mistress's pussy for the first time, being tied up, or knowing that your fixing to be unmercifully fucked until you come on the end of my cock that has you so excited?"

Kayla's words made Diane's face and chest flush even further as she tried to decide what precisely it was that drove her arousal. The answer was obvious once she thought about it.

"It's you, Mistress. I was wet when I got here. I was wet sitting in the stands earlier today, watching you out on the gym floor. I wasn't going out to return phone calls when you caught me leaving the gym earlier. I was looking for a private place to masturbate." She said without a hint of shame in her voice.

Kayla massaged her ass cheeks and asked, "Standing there in the hall, when I had you against the wall when I whispered something in your ear, you came, didn't you?"

Diane sighed at the memory and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"And do you remember what it was I said?" Kayla asked.

Diane nodded her head and said, "Yes, Mistress. I'll never forget that moment."

"Why is that?" Kayla asked.

Diane thought for a second of that moment before saying, "It wasn't until later when I was trying to decide whether or not to come here. I thought about that moment, and that's when I knew for sure it was more than just being attracted to someone. You had this effect on me that transcended attraction. Why those two words had a profound enough impact on me to make me climax, I didn't know at the time, but I knew it was significant.

"Once I left, you didn't come back for almost a half-hour, where were you?" Kayla asked gently.

Diane smiled at that memory, too, and said, "I found an empty bathroom to play with myself in."

Kayla slid her fingers back inside Diane's opening and swirled them around, forcing a protracted moan from the older woman. She rocked her hips back, trying to force the young beauty's long fingers deeper, but Kayla quickly removed them.

Diane felt the bed shift and Kayla's hot breath on her ear. "One thing you need to learn pet is that you don't come until I allow you to do so. You have to learn to resist the urge. It will become effortless in time, and I promise I'm not into making my pets go through orgasm denial. Quite the opposite, I want you to come and come often, but only once I've permitted you. Do you understand?"

Diane groaned. She needed to come so badly, but wanting to be her mistress's good girl, she said, "Yes, Mistress."

She felt the young woman moved behind her again and said, "Now, you've been such a submissive little slut that I'm going to go ahead and give you permission for your first climax. But, after that, if you start feeling like you might come, you have to ask for permission."

"Yes, Mistress," Diane said with a groan as she felt the head of the plastic cock begin sliding through the wetness of her slit. She arched her back, bringing her ass up even higher to give her young lover better access.

Diane felt Kayla spread one of her ass cheeks to the side as the head of the cock probed her opening. It felt much thicker than what she was used to having inside her. That was confirmed when it finally popped inside her opening. She felt the walls of her pussy having to stretch to accommodate the welcomed intrusion.

"Fuck," Diane cried out in pleasure.

"Is that good slut?" Kayla asked as she slid two more inches of lesbian cock up inside Diane's pussy.

"Oh, God, yes, Mistress," Diane said as she backed up on the cock, taking in another couple of inches.

She heard Kayla laugh and say, "Your cunt seems hungry for my cock slut. It keeps trying to eat more and more. Has it ever eaten a cock this size?"

"Nooooo...Mistress," Diane moaned out as another two inches of the ribbed sections of the thick cock slid inside her.

She moaned again as she felt Kayla slide the cock back out of her before pushing it in even further. Diane now had more than three-quarters of the large black rubber cock inside her and was quickly slipping into a state of euphoric ecstasy.

"Is your husband's cock not this big?" Diane heard her mistress ask.

She let out a little laugh and said, "No, mistress...oh, fuck that feels so good in my pussy."

Kayla squeezed both of her ass cheeks and spread them apart, saying, "You're a slut and sluts don't have pussies, they have cunts. Now beg me to fuck your cunt slut."

The large cock and humiliation from the dirty talk just about had Diane there, even though her beautiful young lover had not even begun to fuck her yet, so she was eager to comply.

"Fuck this sluts cunt mistress, please. Fuck it hard and deep so I can come all over your cock." Diane begged as she began to bounce on the cock again.

Kayla was only too happy to oblige her sinking the remaining inch and a half into Diane's wet opening. She then began to stroke her hips alternating between long slow strokes and short, fast ones. Diane began to groan with each stroke while whispering to herself repeatedly, "So good,"

When Kayla felt she was ready, she said, "Okay, slut, are you ready to come for me? Are you ready to come on your Mistress's cock?"

"Yeeesssss," Diane cried out.

Kayla began to piston the cock in and out of her cunt, bottoming out on each stroke. Diane was crying out, "Yes, yes, yes, yes," as each stroke pounded into her.

On just the tenth stroke, Diane came hard, her pussy gushing juices all over the bedspread. Kayla continued to pound away as Diane felt the convulsions slam into her time and time again, her thighs quivering, her toes curled up as she cried out in a long cry of unadulterated pleasure.

"That's it, Baby. Doesn't that feel good? I bet no man has ever made you come like that, have they?"

"Noooooo..." Diane cried as the waves continued to wash through her. If climaxes could compare to hamburgers, then the rare orgasms she had with Jerry were one of those slider burgers with the thin, square patty while the ones she had since submitting to Kayla were double whoppers.

Kayla raised her hips and began more of a downstroke with the flexible cock, forcing it against Diane's G-spot. When she had the right angle, she began to pound away again.

Diane had barely begun to come down when she felt the ridges of the cock forced against a spot in the roof of her pussy that was driving her insane. There were only a handful of times in her life where she'd come from intercourse, and never had it happened multiple times in one day. Kayla was about to be responsible for two in just a few minutes and Diane's fourth of the day.

"Whose slut are you?" Kayla demanded

"Yoooourrrs," Diane cried out while slamming her ass back in time to meet each thrust of her mistress's hips. Her second climax in less than three minutes was right there, and it felt like it might be world ending.

"Who owns your cunt slut?" Kayla asked as she reached down and grabbed a handful of the older woman's long blonde hair. Pulling back on it and yanking Diane's head up off the pillow, stretching her neck.

"It's your's Misssstrrrressss!" Diane replied as she felt the pressure of her impending orgasm begin to build all over her body.

"Then come for me slut," Kayla said as she brought her right hand down hard on the subs left ass cheek. Without breaking rhythm, she did the same on the other side, commanding, "Come for me now, slut!"

The aural overload of her mistress's verbal assault combined with the stinging and burning of the repeated blows to her ass was enough to blow the top off her personal Mt. St. Helens of an orgasm. White light flooded her mind as a pyroclastic flow of sheer pleasure rushed from her head to her feet before rebounding. She wasn't aware of her body's physical collapse or the convulsions and tremors rolling through her it. The repeated gushes of vaginal release as she squirted, once again soaking the comforter on Kayla's bed, she wouldn't become aware of until minutes later. There were too many misfiring neurons in her head for such clear thought to be possible. A cascade of endorphins deluged her bloodstream, washing her away on a wave of ecstasy.

When Diane finally became self-aware, her hands were free, and the blindfold removed from her eyes. She felt her head resting on Kayla's left arm as the younger woman's naked body pressed up against her back. Kayla stroked her fingers softly through Diane's hair and leaned in to kiss her neck softly.

"Welcome back, my love," Kayla said sweetly and softly, whispering it into Diane's right ear, "that looked like it was intense."

Her breathing still heavy, Diane tried to say, "That was, it was..."

"That good, huh," Kayla said, giggling into her ear.

Diane let out a tired laugh and said, "I mean, where do we go from here? It all has to be downhill after that, right?"

Kayla leaned in, nibbling on the older woman's ear and whispered, "From here, we strive to repeat the experience every time we can manage to get together. We love and take care to fill in the holes that were missing from each other's lives."

Pulling on Diane's shoulder, she said, "Roll over and look at me. I want to tell you something, and I'd like to see your face when I do."

Diane turned to face Kayla before snuggling back into her arms. She looked up at the younger woman, noting how her raven black hair fell around her head on the pillow. She wondered if this woman knew how stunning she was.

"I've told you how different you are to me, but now I want to be specific about a few things. There are many different types of dominants. Some get off on causing their subs pain, some on demeaning and humiliating their subs, while others get off on forcing their subs to only pleasuring them and seldom giving back. I'm what I like to think of as a versatile mistress. I figure out what a submissive needs and tailor my approach. Of the three senior cheerleaders I've seduced, Carrie, for instance, gets off on getting me off. I've, on occasion, made her come on my strapon or my fingers, but it isn't what she wants. What she wants is to be between a girl's legs and having them come on her tongue. She says she has orgasms doing it." Kayla explained.

Raising an eyebrow, Diane said, "Wow."

"And then you have. Ah, the tiny Chinese girl that we throw up high and is always on top of our pyramids. She loves, and I mean, she loves to be humiliated and spanked. I'm not sure she can even come without it. I think she's so small and sweet in her day to day interactions with people that no one would ever consider saying a negative word to her or hurting her. So she craves it in her sex life." said Kayla.

"I guess I can see that," Diane said.

"Then you have Aayalah who's Muslim, so being gay is not a good thing, so we have to keep things for her on the down-low. But she's a freak about being tied up. I had to learn Japanese rope play for her. She loves to be tied up and suspended from the ceiling to where she is completely helpless. Then she wants to have her pussy eaten or be fucked until she's practically in tears begging the other girls and me to stop." Kayla explained as she gently tweaked the blonde's nipple.

Diane moaned, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the pleasurable feel of the nipple play Kayla was performing on her. Opening her eyes, Diane asked, "And what about you, Mistress?"

Kayla smiled down at her and said, "Well, of the three of them, only Carrie is a real lesbian. The other two are bisexuals and have boyfriends. They both say sex with me is better than with their boyfriends, but neither is comfortable with living the lifestyle on a fulltime basis. They both say their parents would disown them were they to find out about this side of their lives. Carrie doesn't have a girlfriend and is at my disposal anytime I want her, as is Ms. South. Gretchen is away at college and only comes home once a month, so my time is limited as well. It's easy for me to find sex or someone to dominate when I want it. What I've been missing is someone to share the adventure with that loves me. Someone that can be my partner in crime as we locate women that we think are submissive and try to free them from their boring sex lives, the way I released you."

Kayla leaned in and kissed Diane sweetly, nibbling on her bottom lip before running her tongue around their outer edge. Diane seized her tongue and sucked it selfishly into her mouth while painting its surface with her own.

When their kiss finally separated, Kayla asked, "I want that to be you. No, I need it desperately to be you. I've patiently waited for nearly two years, biding my time in the hopes that you were who I thought you were."

Diane smiled back at her and said, "It sounds so exciting, it does, but I don't know how much time I can be free to do this between the girls, Jerry, and my job..."

Kayla placed a finger to Diane's lips shushing her and said, "Wait and hear everything before you make any decisions, please."

Though her voice was firm, Diane could see the desperation in the younger woman's eyes. The thought hit her right then that even though she was submissive, it was she who had the control, at least in this instance.

Diane nodded her head, signaling her acceptance. Kayla closed her eyes briefly as if gathering her thoughts. Once she opened them, she said, "I've gained a good bit of information about you over the last six months. Never really intruding into your life, but through simple, innocent casual type questions, I asked people that knew you."

Reading the concern in Diane's eyes, Kayla quickly added, "Don't worry, I was never apparent about what I was doing. No one ever seemed to take note of my interest, and I didn't always ask the questions. Once, I sent Carrie and Ah to your neighbor's houses under the guise of accepting donations for new cheerleading uniforms for the school team. One of your neighbors mentioned you had daughters that cheered, and we might want to seek a contribution from you. She gave them your work number, which is how I found out about your part-time job as a real estate agent."

Blushing slightly, Kayla said, "I even had Ms. South schedule an appointment with you to see a condo you held the listing for. You two had quite the conversation, and she learned all sorts of details on your life. When Cherry, that's her first name, by the way, came back to tell me what all you'd talked about, the slut was quite horny. She said at one point in the showing, you two had been in the master bath, and you had bent over to show her the controls on the jacuzzi tub. She said it was all she could do to keep from dropping to her knees behind you and burying her face between your ass cheeks. You made quite the impression on her."

"Is she tall, with close-cropped brown hair?" Diane asked.

Kayla smiled and said, "You remember her?"

Diane smiled her face flushing and said, "Yes. I found her quite attractive, and she had such an athletic build but still had large breasts. I went home that night and touched myself thinking about her."

Kayla pinched Diane's right nipple drawing a moan from the older woman. "They are nice, but unlike yours, they're fake. Nice fakes mind you, but I prefer yours by far."

Diane's heart filled with pride at hearing her words of praise. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have had this young seductress choose her.

"So," Kayla went on, "I knew you were married, had graduated with a business degree from Penn State, and had gotten your real estate license once you went back to work after your girls were born. I even managed to find out about how much money you made and how sexually satisfied you were in your marriage."

Diane sat up with a concerned look on her face and said, "How?"

Kayla firmly pulled her back down and said, "Relax, I'm telling you everything because I don't want there to be secrets between us. You have several female friends or acquaintances that aren't as heterosexual as you might think. The last two bits of information I gleaned from them."

That news titillated Diane's interest. She wondered who it was Kayla could be referring to and began running down a list of people in her mind that would have access to that information.

Kayla grabbed her chin, turning Diane's face back towards her and said, "I can see the gears in your head spinning, trying to figure out who it was that talked. I'm going to tell you for two reasons. One, I don't want you second-guessing the people running through your mind, particularly if they're innocent. And secondly, you're going to find out anyway should you choose to accept my offer."

Diane said nothing, just nodding her head at the younger woman.

"Cherry is a flip. In the lifestyle lexicon, that means that with some women, she can be submissive while with others she's dominant. It turns out she was dominating an executive assistant here in town and had been for months when I made her my submissive. I had her bring the woman here once so I could dominate them both. She was a young and cute blonde with a curvy Marlyn Monroe look to her..."

"Frannie!" Diane interrupted, sounding a bit stunned, "You're talking about my boss's assistant, Frannie, right?"

Kayla smiled and said, " Yes, but like my pets and I would never consider outing you, you can never tell anyone about her. I know she's married as is the other woman in question, so protecting their sexuality is of utmost importance."

Still somewhat stunned at the revelations coming her way, Diane nodded her head and said, "Okay, I promise Mistress."

Kayla smiled and said, "As you can guess, it was Frannie that told me about your income. She even got me a copy of your last w-2, which I realize is illegal, but she's extremely submissive and would do anything for Cherry, and therefore me."

Diane chewed at her inner cheek, inwardly burning at the thought of Frannie betraying her trust. She swallowed it down, though, filing the disdain she currently felt for the woman away for later.

"Who's the other one, the friend that told you about my marriage?" Diane asked.

Diane sighed and said, "I can tell you're mad, and I know you feel betrayed, but you have to keep in mind that these things led to us being together and have helped me form a plan that will give us the time we need to be together. Without that plan, I doubt we'd be able to make our relationship work."

Diane willed herself to relax, eager to hear the rest.

"Cherry met a woman at a place called Belle's. It's a lesbian bar in the city that gets quite a bit of traffic from what I hear. Anyway, she sees this beautiful brunette standing at the bar and looking nervous. She said she could tell this middle-aged woman was a first-timer from how nervous she seemed. She could also see that there was an obvious light spot on the ring finger of her left hand, so she knew the woman was either married and hiding it, or she'd just gotten divorced," Kayla said, seeming to pause as if to allow her words to sink in.

Suddenly a light went on in Diane's eyes, and she said, "Oh God, you mean Beth, don't you?"

Kayla didn't say anything, just stared at her.

Diane sat up and said, "It has to be Beth. I've only told three women about my less than stellar sex life, and the other two are married and blonde like me. Beth got divorced a couple of years ago and just remarried this past summer."

Kayla smiled and replied, "Your a smart one, and I find that very sexy. Yes, it was your sister-in-law Beth. She'd been bi-curious for years, and after her divorce decided that she had to give it a try. She'd gone to Belle's that night looking to hook up with a woman for the first time and encountered a very willing Cherry. Cherry told me that they'd chatted and she'd bought your sister-in-law a drink. She said she got all kinds of indicators from Beth, indicating she had submissive tendencies. Long story short, she ended up taking your sister-in-law home and dominating her for the entire weekend. They still see each other a couple of times a month, including the week she got home from her honeymoon."