Diane's Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Diane said, still reeling from the news about Beth, "I guess I don't know my submissive bisexual sister-in-law the way I thought I did, but how did you find out about my marriage? I mean, surely you didn't go around asking every woman in the area what she knew about me?"

Kayla shrugged her shoulders and pulled Diane back down into her arms, "I didn't have to do things like that. There are more married women in this town that fool around with each other than you could imagine. Particularly over the age of forty, it seems like many of them have been sexually restless the entire time they were raising their kids only to go a bit wild once the kids were grown and out of the house. Cherry happened to mention being a cheer coach at the high school in the town where Beth lived. That made Beth mention her sister-in-law with twin girls that were deeply involved in the sport."

That helped Diane make the connection. "And Cherry was already familiar with a mother that had a set of twins in cheerleading in that town."

"Right you are," Kayla said, "Cherry asked a few questions about the girls and how old they were. Then just pretending to do something nice, she asked for yours and their name so she could watch out for them in the future. Once she got your sister-in-law talking, Cherry said she could hardly get the woman to shut up. She said she finally had to straddle her face and make Beth eat her pussy to get her to hush."

With anger in her voice, Diane asked, "And what all did my beloved sister-in-law have to say?" Then seeing the look that Kayla gave her, she said, "I'm not going to say anything to her, but I still have the right to be mad over her telling something that was said in confidence and having her repeat it to a total stranger. What's worse is she gave my name. It may have worked out well for us, but still, that's disconcerting."

Kayla caressed her cheek and said, "And I will offer you the chance of safe retribution towards both women when the time comes if that's what you need."

Diane raised an eyebrow and said, "Okay, I might take you up on that."

"After telling Cherry yours and the girl's names, she rambled on about the girls for a bit before she started talking about you and how sorry she felt towards you. She doesn't seem to have a very high opinion of her brother and doesn't think he deserves you. Cherry thought she might have even had a crush on you." Kayla added.

Diane looked down at her hands for a moment before looking back up into Kayla's eyes and asking, "So tell me about this retribution."

Kayla threw her head back and laughed before leaning in and kissing Diane. What started as a simple kiss soon evolved into something much more involved. As their passion grew, Kayla rolled over on top of Diane before finally breaking the kiss and pinning the older woman's hands at her side.

Looking down at Diane, Kayla said, "I've been waiting to taste you for two years now, can I tell you afterwards?"

Diane's eyes seemed to swell at the prospect. Smiling up at her lover, she said, "I think I can wait a while longer, Mistress."

Kayla slid down between her legs and came to a stop between them. Using the fingers of her left hand, she spread Diane's lips and looked up at the blonde and said, "Of course, by the time I'm through eating this cunt, you may not be able to remember what we were talking about."

And with that, she lowered her experienced tongue between Diane's legs. In no time, Diane found what they'd been discussing to be not all that important. Whatever it might have been.