Diane's Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been thinking about fucking you since the day we met at the cheerleading camp," Diane admitted. "I could tell the first time that we talked, that you were attracted to me."

Her eyes still locked on to the activity taking place between Diane's legs, Celeste nodded her head before seeming to recall what she'd been told about communicating.

"Yes, I couldn't explain what it was I was feeling, at least not at first. But I couldn't get you out of my head in the days that followed, and I kept having sexual thoughts about you. The kind of thoughts a straight woman isn't supposed to have."

Smiling, Diane said, "But then again, you're not all that straight. Are you, Celeste?"

"No," the dark-headed beauty said so meekly that Diane couldn't help but wonder if it wasn't the first time she had admitted the fact, even to herself.

"I bet you would like to use your lips and tongue to replace my finger, wouldn't you, pet," Diane said, her voice husky with arousal.

"Yes,"

"When you speak to me, Celeste and we're alone, or around like-minded people, you will address me as Mistress. In public or around vanilla types, you can call me Diane. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," Celeste said, followed immediately by licking her lips as Diane spread her labia wide to allow the younger woman to see the wetness present there.

"I want you to listen to my instructions carefully, pet. Get down on all fours and crawl to me. Once you get here, I want you to sit back with that taut little butt of yours resting on your heels. And then I want you to place both of your hands behind your back and hold that position until I tell you otherwise."

Blushing slightly, Celeste got down on her knees and slowly crawled to her new Mistress. The closer she got, the more obvious the arousal was in her eyes. When her head reached the point that it was between Diane's knees, the dark-headed beauty paused momentarily. The Domme noticed the young mother's nostrils flare as she took in the smell of her Mistress's arousal.

Once Celeste was resting on her haunches and had grasped her hands behind her back. Diane stood and made her way over to her purse. Reaching inside it, she pulled out a collar and leash that she'd stowed there for just this moment. Standing behind her new submissive, Diane was already anticipating Celeste's tongue on her pussy. Sliding the collar around the young woman's neck, she adjusted it just tight enough that she could slip a finger between it and the young woman's skin.

Stepping back in front and sitting back down on the coffee table. Diane leaned forward and snapped the leash into the D ring, hearing Celeste sigh audibly when she did.

Leaning back, Diane smiled and said, "It's a great feeling the first time you get collared isn't? For me, it was almost freeing. I know that sounds odd, but it was."

"I don't really understand it, but you're right, Mistress."

Reaching out to caress her soon to be lover's cheek, Diane said, "I didn't understand it at the time either. But now I know that the feeling of freedom came in the fact that while I was with my Mistress, I didn't have to make any of the countless decisions that regularly weighed me down every day. I could set all that aside and just let her make my decisions for me."

Beginning to wrap the leash around her hand, Diane reeled her catch in, drawing the blue-eyed beauty in between her legs. Diane gently pulled the submissive young mother's mouth to her waiting cunt and put her hand on the back of Celeste's head.

Celeste's mouth contoured itself around Diane's puffy lips, her tongue sinking in between her Mistress's creamy cleft. Diane heard Celeste moan in appreciation of what she was experiencing. The sound was satisfying to the Domme for what it meant and for the vibrations, it reverberated through her sensitive nub. She felt the young mother drag her tongue the length of her slit several times. Diane could intimately remember her first time between Kayla's legs and envied what Celeste must be experiencing.

"You're enjoying that, aren't you," Diane said.

Though the question was meant to be rhetorical, Celeste still nodded in agreement as she slurped noisily at Diane's swollen love button. The dark-headed beauty's long tongue snaked here and there in alternating speeds and patterns. One moment her oral appendage would be lashing Diane's clit violently with its tip. In the very next, the Domme would feel the flat of its surface languidly stroking small circles around its circumference.

Diane knew that Celeste had put a great deal of thought into what it would be like to do this. Her moans and sighs as she worshiped between the Domme's legs spoke of Celeste being both contented and fulfilled by the act.

The way the younger mother so wholly submitted herself and attacked her task with vim and vigor filled Diane with an ardent passion. It left the Domme wanting to show her new submissive her full appreciation.

Diane did so grinding her sodden cunt against Celeste's beautiful face when she came a short time later. By the time she'd released the back of the younger woman's head, her smooth skin was drenched in a shiny baptismal coating of the Domme's cum.

Celeste continued to feed on the remnants of Diane's gooey goodness until the Domme instructed her to assume the previous position she'd placed her in earlier. She informed Celeste that this was the rest position, and she was always to default to it unless instructed otherwise once completing a task.

Diane then spent the next half-hour explaining to the younger woman how she expected her to follow instructions without question, regardless of how humiliating or demeaning they might be. She instructed her how she would continuously push the younger mother to determine her limits and desires. She then promised her that she would never endanger her sexual anonymity outside of their little sapphic cadre of lesbian aficionados.

Patting her lap, Diane said, "Now, I want you to remove your panties and hand them to me."

Once Celeste had done as asked, she placed the soaked pink thong in her new Mistress's hand. Diane then brought the garment to her nose, inhaling deeply at Celeste's fragrant offering.

"Mhmm," Diane moaned, "your cunt smells absolutely scrumptious, pet. I can only imagine how good it's going to taste."

Celeste moaned in appreciation of the thought and then said, "Thank you, Mistress."

Pulling up her skirt to expose the tops of her thighs, Diane patted them and said, "I want you to take that dress off and remove your bra. Once you're done, I want you to lay across my lap here, face down with your palms on the floor."

Diane watched her new slut undress as she checked out her toned yet supple-looking body. Celeste's breasts were maybe a thirty-two C with large brown areolas topped off with brown nipples. Her waist was toned and tiny, her hips shapely and her pussy delightful looking. She had prominent lips that were opened slightly, puffy, and glistening with her juices. Diane felt her mouth salivate at the thought of dining between the dark-headed beauty's legs.

Celeste obediently lay across Diane's thighs. To get her palms flat on the floor, the blue-eyed beauty had to scoot her crotch to the edge of Diane's lap. The angle of her back elevating her heart-shaped backside ideally.

"Goodness, somebody has a very wet pussy. Is my slutty little pet horny?" Diane asked in a teasing manner.

"Yes, Mistress. I don't think I've ever been this horny."

"Well, before you can be allowed to cum, you need to be punished. You were a disrespectful little slut, and you also lied to me. Now, I forgive you for those transgressions because I understand what you were going through. I've been there too. But I still have to punish you as a reminder for next time."

Taking the panty's Celeste had given her, Diane said, "Open your mouth, pet."

When the dark-headed beauty had complied, Diane shoved the wet panties inside and then ordered her to close her slutty mouth.

"I can't have you yelling and upsetting my neighbors. Now, for being disrespectful, I'm going to give you twenty-five licks on each cheek of your sexy little ass. You are to stay right where you are. If you come off my lap or your hands leave the floor, the count will start over at zero. Do you understand?"

Celeste nodded her head and seemed to tense up in anticipation of the first blow. Diane smiled when she saw the younger mother's ass cheeks cinch up. So to relax her new sub, the Domme used the fingers of her right hand to begin caressing her needy cunt.

"Oooooh," Diane said, sliding two fingers through Celeste's soaking slit, "somebody has a slutty little whore hole. Look how eager it is to suck up my fingers."

The Domme demonstrated her point by sinking first two, and then three fingers deep into her subs honeypot.

"Ohhhhh..." Celeste groaned profusely, her body relaxing.

*Smack*

Diane's left hand came down hard against the younger mother's left ass cheek.

*Smack*

The right cheek got one of its own, causing Celeste to squeal and her butt to begin to wiggle.

"Stay still, slut," Diane ordered, before gently rubbing each ass cheek, taking the time to admire the bold red handprint she'd left on both.

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

Diane fired off again, allowing her hand to come down hard with three more blows in rapid succession. The triumvirate of spanks leaving the dark-headed beauty's cheeks a pronounced pink.

Once again, Diane paused to rub at her submissive's ass cheeks while she resumed slowly fingering her now sloppy pussy. The Domme was careful not to provide enough stimulation to allow Celeste to cum. She wanted to edge her repeatedly as punishment for lying to her.

Things went on like that for the next ten minutes or more. And by the time Celeste had taken the final blow, she was in tears, sobbing almost uncontrollably.

Diane had her stand and lean against the arm of the couch, instructing her not to move until she had returned.

When Diane returned to the room, she held a bottle of aloe. Sitting back down on the sectional, she patted her lap again and seeing the concern on Celeste's face, laughed, and said, "Don't worry, pet, the spanking is over. I just want to be able to rub a bit of this aloe on your backside, which by the way, is the color of a stop sign."

Celeste groaned in relief when she felt the cooling gel coat her abused fanny. Diane massaged in liberal amounts until the stickiness had gone away. Setting the bottle of gel aside and wiping her hands on the towel, Diane began to caress and manipulate the younger woman's pussy.

"Now I know you're a horny little slut right now, but I need you to listen to me. We're going to be having guests arrive shortly," Diane said, feeling Celeste tense at her words.

Leaning down towards Celeste, Diane said, "Remember what I told you earlier about trust between a dominant and her submissive. Without it, the relationship won't work. I promised you that I won't endanger you, or out your sexuality. I would never do that. That doesn't mean I won't put you in demeaning or humiliating situations because I also promised you that I would push your limits."

"Yes, Mistress," Diane replied, relaxing a bit at her Domme's reassurance.

******

When Diane and Celeste heard the front door open, the Domme saw her submissive tense up. Reaching down and stroking her head, Diane simply said, "It will be okay, pet."

Diane had intentionally set facing the entrance to the room. She had Celeste down on all fours facing her. The Domme had done it on purpose to keep her from being able to see the faces of her guests. She wanted to amp up the level of discomfort for Celeste. If she couldn't handle this, then their lunchtime plans would definitely be too much.

Beth and Dana both had broad smiles when they entered the room and saw Celeste's bright red ass staring back at them.

"Somebody has been a naughty little slut," Beth said as she sat down opposite of her sister-in-law.

"Yes, my new pet got a bit disrespectful and told me a fib before she became compliant and gave in to her desires," Diane said teasingly as she stared down at Celeste. "So I had to spank her slutty little ass. Didn't I pet?"

The weight of humiliation present on the young mother's face at being treated in such a way in front of strangers seemed to drag Celeste's eyes to the floor.

"Yes, Mistress," she said, shame evident in her voice.

Wanting to amp up the experience and test the younger woman's boundaries, Diane allowed the heel on her right foot to dangle from her freshly painted toes. Letting it momentarily swing back and forth like a hypnotist's watch before dropping to the floor.

Jerking up on the leash around Celeste's neck, Diane forced the submissive's eyes to meet hers.

"I want you to be a good slut and rub my foot while you suck on my toes. Do you think you can do that?" Diane asked as she began to rub her big toe along the dark-headed beauty's pouty lips.

Celeste's face burned a bright red, seemingly at the thought of doing such a thing. But after a moment's pause, she sputtered out her reply.

"Ye... Yes, Mistress," Celeste said as she allowed her hands to take possession of Diane's foot, her tongue licking at the tops of the Domme's toes.

"Such a good girl," Diane cooed in response, drawing a moan from deep within her new sub.

"I think that dirty little whore likes sucking on your toes. Her pussy is absolutely dripping," Beth said, taunting her new sister slut.

Dana giggled at Beth's comment and said, "My God, you're right, her slutty little pussy juices are running down her thighs!"

"Well, she received the spanking in punishment for being disrespectful, for lying to me, she has thus far been denied her climax. But I've promised her that if she is a good girl and does all that I ask, I will make her cum harder and more often than she has her entire life." Diane explained to Beth and Dana, but in reality, spoke for Celeste's benefit.

Diane's words drew a deep moan from her newest submissive. The Domme could tell that the younger mother was desperate to claim her first sapphic orgasm. But Diane planned to up her desire and humiliation factor exponentially before allowing that to happen.

"Make sure you work that slutty little tongue of yours between each toe," Diane ordered her sub who stared up at her with those silvery tinged blue eyes and promptly dipped her tongue in the crevices between each toe set.

"Oooh," Diane cooed, "such a good little submissive slut."

Looking over at Beth and Dana, the Domme said, "Why don't you two come over here and tease her hungry little cunt. But remember, she isn't allowed to cum before I've given permission."

Both women came up behind Celeste and began taking turns dipping long fingers inside their newest sister-sluts hot honeypot. They took the time to feed each other from the succulent nectar that coated their digits each time they withdrew from her hot little hole. Diane noticed that Celeste seemed to suck even harder, lavishing more attention to her little piggies as she slowly began to rock back against their fingers.

*SMACK*

"Aghhhhh," Celeste groaned as her eyes went big, her pain receptors registering the blow from Beth's right hand.

"Did we tell you to fuck your greedy cunt on our fingers, slut? No, I don't believe we did." Beth said with a big grin on her face, obviously thrilled with getting to play Domme for the moment.

Such was the need in Celeste's icy blue eyes that they misted over in a sheen of tears, her frustration getting the better of her emotions.

Diane presented her with her other foot, not saying a word, her expectation clear. The younger mother's edging and debasement continued for another half hour before Diane withdrew her toes from Celeste's mouth. The torment she'd undergone left the dark-headed beauty panting and flushed.

Standing and walking around to behind Dana and Beth, Diane said, "I want you to turn around and meet your new sister-sluts."

Celeste turned to find the two women who'd been tormenting her kneeling in the same submissive position that she'd been in. The shock on her face was evident when she recognized Dana.

"But... But she's your sister, Mistress," Celeste stated, seemingly astounded by the implication.

"What is your point?" Diane asked, the indignation in her voice apparent. "She's a submissive lesbian slut just like you. Are you saying you deserve a Mistress to dominate you, but she doesn't?"

Celeste seemed to struggle with a response, clearly flummoxed as to what to say and likely knowing the potential minefield of saying the wrong thing.

"No, Mistress," Celeste replied, her eyes casting down to the floor. The sight pleased Diane as did her acquiescence to the fact of their sisterly incest was proof of just how far she'd fallen in her submissive nature.

"My other little pet here is Beth. She's my sister-in-law. Should I not be fucking her, either?" Diane asked, her voice making it evident that she found any dissent at the idea, ludicrous.

This time, there was no hesitation in Celeste's response, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I had no right to question you. Please forgive me."

Satisfied that she had broken any resistance on the part of the dark-headed beauty, but wanting to see just how far she could push her, Diane order the three women to stand. She then instructed Dana to retrieve her long overcoat and a backpack she'd prepared the day before from the coat closet in the front entryway.

Handing Celeste the coat, Diane said, "Put this on. We're going to go on a little road trip. Once we reach our destination, a friend of mine is going to supply us with a random straight girl who is interested in having her pussy eaten by a lesbian slut. Maybe even more than one girl."

And then, as if to emphasize the importance of her next words, Diane took Celeste's chin and made sure that the sub was providing her Mistress with her undivided attention.

"You will lick whatever pussy I have placed in front of you, are we clear?"

The trepidation present in the younger mother's eyes was evident. Diane could see the thoughts running through Celeste's mind because they had been her thoughts on more than one occasion. Fear of discovery and being outed by others and the idea of her offspring and how it would affect them along with what it would mean to her straight relationship. All were things that had coursed through Diane's mind the further into her relationship with Kayla she had gone. Yet the more she'd learned to trust in her Domme, the fainter those concerns had become. That was what this exercise would be about. To foster that same sense of trust between her and Celeste.

Celeste nodded her head in acceptance, though she seemed hardly confident in doing so.

"I will Mistress."

Leaving her collar on, but detaching the leash, Diane had the younger woman put on the overcoat. When she had it buttoned up, the four women headed outside where Beth and Dana had a brown conversion van waiting. It was a newer vehicle with an extended length. The roof was raised in the area beyond the cab and lined with custom windows darkened by limousine tint.

Dana got behind the wheel while Beth opened the sliding side door for Diane and Celeste. The rear held two Captain's chairs in the middle section that were turned to face the van's rear. In the back was a custom-sized mattress complete with a fitted sheet and comforter.

"In you go pet, you're riding in the back with me," Diane said, allowing the younger mother to board the van first, taking the seat behind the driver.

Diane slid into the Captian's chair next to Celeste and buckled herself in before reaching into the backpack and removing a leather hood. Looking at the dark-headed beauty beside her, Diane said, "Take the overcoat off and then put this on your head. You aren't allowed to remove it until I give you permission to do so. Do you understand, slut?"