Diane's Fall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Mistress," Celeste said, accepting the hood from her Mistress's hand. Diane watched as she slid the hood down over her head. The Domme then reached over and positioned the mask correctly. There were no eyeholes. The mask covered Celeste's entire face except for her nose and mouth, leaving the submissive blind to the things that were about to happen to her.

When Diane was happy with the hood, she buckled Celeste in and instructed her sister to drive them to the location they had previously discussed. She then leaned over and surprised the hooded submissive by seizing her bottom lip between her teeth and tugging it away from her gums as she slid the fingers of her left hand down between Celeste's thighs.

The slut moaned her approval when the Domme's fingers skimmed between her swollen, corpulent lips. Celeste's fingernails dug into the armrests as she released a groan that spoke of just how desperate her need was becoming.

"My little lesbian slut needs to cum so bad, doesn't she?" Diane teased as her fingers tormented Celeste's deprived cunt.

"Sooo, bad, Mistress," Celeste whined as her hips squeezed around the Domme's fingers in frustration.

"You be an obedient little pet and make these strange women cum on that beautiful face of yours, and I promise we'll take care of that slutty little cunt of yours,"

"We're here, Mistress," Dana said as Diane felt the vehicle come to a stop. Looking out the window, she saw they were in the back parking lot of the high school sitting next to a familiar car. Diane felt her heartbeat quicken as she saw the love of her life leaning against the rear of the vehicle with Cherry and two other cheerleaders.

Turning to Celeste, Diane unbuckled the younger mother and said, "I want you to slide down into the floor in front of you and assume the position on your kees that I showed you earlier."

The dark-headed beauty slid down out of her seat and onto her knees in front of the chair. Diane guided her until she had Celeste positioned a foot and a half in front of the chair closest to the sliding door. Her beautiful blue eyes hidden, Diane noticed the younger mother's hands clench tightly against her thighs when the van door slid open, the sounds of the high-school parking lot resonating in from the outside.

"Oh wow," said the voice of the gorgeous young woman who'd opened the door. "I can't believe this is really happening. This is so fucking kinky."

The young woman's sweet-sounding voice brought a grin to Diane's face as she slid over to the seat furthest from the door allowing the seductive looking angel to climb into the place she just vacated.

When the door was closed behind the newcomer, Diane said, "Okay, pet, this young lady desperately wants her pussy eaten by a woman. We told her what a complete little lesbian slut you were and said you'd do a fantastic job of letting her cum all over that pretty little face of yours. So don't let me down."

"I won't, Mistress," Celeste said as Diane guided the dark-headed beauty's hands to the thighs of the young woman sitting in front of her.

Celeste didn't hesitate. So complete was her submission that she dived right into the already moist cunt in front of her, moaning into it as its sweet succulence registered on her taste pallet.

"Why don't you tell my little slut a little about yourself, honey," Diane said to the teen who now had her fingers running over the hood Celeste's wore.

"Well, oooh yeah, that so good... Let's see, I just turned eighteen, and I'm going to graduate this year and head off to college in the fall. This is the first time I've ever let a girl lick my pussy. Oh, fuck yeah, no boy has ever eaten my pussy this good," her voice cooed as she began to hump furiously back at the mouth, eagerly working her turgid love button.

"Fuck, this is so nasty letting this lesbo slave slut go down on me like this. I can't believe she gets off on doing this."

Diane had to cover her mouth to stifle the sound of her laughter. She wanted to ramp the humiliation factor even higher for Celeste, and a sudden idea popped in her head that seemed perfect to do that.

"Oh, she does," Hanna assured the young woman. "And, can you believe that you're only slightly closer in age to her than you are her daughter?"

"Fuck, your kidding?" the girl replied as if the idea elevated the naughtiness of what was happening to new levels. "Is that true?" she asked Celeste as the young mother noisily licked and slurped at her clit. "Are you a nasty little lesbian mommy slut?"

The dark-headed beauty could only groan in response, pleasing Diane to no end. It was apparent that Celeste was aroused by both sensual pain and humiliation, which would make her a lot of fun to play with.

"Not only that, but she's also in a committed relationship with a man. Yet she's still here on her knees licking a high school girl's cunt." Diane added. Her voice fully shaming Celeste for her reckless and wanton actions.

"Oooh yeah, oooooh fuck, that's good. This cheating lesbian mommy slut is going to make me cum so hard. I'm a squirter mommy slut, so you be ready to taste my cum."

Sliding down behind Celeste, Diane felt between the dark-headed beauty's legs. The younger mother's inner thighs were soaked, her honey flowing freely. She slid two fingers into the saturated confines of the submissives tight cunt and slowly began to work them in and out, gently bumping against her g-spot.

Leaning in closer to Celeste, Diane brought her mouth to the younger woman's ear and said, "You've been such a good slut, and you're so close to me making you cum over and over. But you need to make this gorgeous young teenager cum all over that sweet tongue of yours. And then after that, you're going to do it to two more of them, all while I'm teasing your greedy little cunt with my fingers. Then, and only then, will you have earned your way to sapphic pleasures you can't feasibly imagine."

Celeste released what sounded like a moan of frustration and desperation as she began to thrash her head side to side, the girl's clit trapped between her lips as she sucked on it.

Her extra effort was soon rewarded as a gush of girl cum coated her chin. By the time the second spritz blasted forth, Celeste's lips had covered that part of her cunt, forming a seal that allowed her to partake in all its gooey goodness.

Diane reattached the leash to Celeste's collar and pulled her back into a sitting position after she'd finished policing up the excess cum that coated the girl's thighs.

"Now, slut, I want you to kiss and thank her for allowing you to taste her delicious pussy," Diane instructed Celeste.

"Eeew, kiss a girl? Me?" the teenager said, her pussy still twitching from her climax.

"Don't act like you never practiced kissing with your friends when you were younger. We all did it." Diane said with a smile.

"I guess," the girl said with an exasperated sigh as she leaned forward and grasped Celeste's cheeks pulling her in until their lips touched.

Their kiss was very tentative at first, more exploratory in nature. But slowly it became more passionate, their tongues intertwining lazily at first before becoming almost combative.

Diane finally pulled at Celeste's leash, breaking the pairs impassioned kiss and raising her eyebrows at the teenager as if to say, "What the fuck?"

The teen winked at Diane and, with a teasing smile, said, "Wow, maybe I should consider kissing girls more often."

"Maybe you should. You can send the next girl in now," Diane said, trying to hide the jealousy in her voice.

The last thing Kayla did before exiting the van, was to silently blow her girlfriend a kiss and mouth that she loved her. Diane returned both gestures feeling her heartbeat soar. She badly needed some time alone with the love of her life but knew it wouldn't happen today.

The second young woman slid into the van. Diane recognized her immediately from the cheer camp she'd taken the twins to but wasn't sure of her name. She was tall, with short red hair and pale skin. Her build was athletic yet still very feminine. Diane knew the girl was a recent convert that Kayla had seduced this past weekend at the redheads eighteenth birthday party. Her seductive girlfriend had claimed two new proselytes that night, the second of which was still waiting outside the van.

"Well, slut, it looks as if you have some cheerleader pussy that needs eating. Have you ever had a woman eat your pussy, sweetie," Diane asked, winking at the pretty redhead.

Playing along, the teen said, "No, ma'am, but I have fantasized about it before. Of course, none of those fantasies featured some lesbian slave in a leather hood looking to dine on my peach."

The redhead lifted her skirt to reveal she wore no panties. Her pussy was shaved, of course, and featured the most prominent clitoral hood Diane had run across to that point. The Domme was reasonably sure she'd seen smaller banana peppers.

The pretty cheerleader had obviously been looking forward to her turn inside the van. Her labia were puffy, and the slight sheen of arousal was apparent as was her intoxicating scent.

"Why don't you tell this lesbian slut a little about yourself," Diane suggested.

"Okay," the pretty redhead said, "as your owner said, I'm a cheerleader, and I just turned eighteen this past weekend. I've never had good sex until recently, and now I can't get enough of it."

Diane knew that she was referring to the time she'd spent with Kayla, and it sent an instant stab of jealousy knifing through her heart. She'd been so occupied of late with the twins, her job, and trying to find the perfect site for Kayla's new business, there had hardly been time for the woman she loved. Diane was busy doing things like this instead of spending time between the Native-American beauty's legs, worshiping her body, and serving her needs.

The mother of two had, in recent days, been trying to fight off the thought that Kayla was keeping her at arm's length while she went about having sex with all these gorgeous young women. Diane was struggling to keep her insecurities from ruling her. The very idea of Kayla finding someone else to love haunted her.

Shaking off her fears, Diane tried to focus on finishing Celeste's initiation into the lifestyle. She knew if she did her job right, the dark-headed beauty would be committed to it for the longterm by tomorrow morning. Diane knew that would please her Mistress, and she desperately wanted to make that happen.

Leading Celeste forward, Diane said, "It's time for you to dine on a little peach pie. And I don't mind telling you, it looks awfully wet and tasty."

The dark-headed beauty settled between the sexy redhead's legs and began to nourish herself readily like a famished pup who's just managed to latch itself onto its mother's tit. And like a pup, Celeste whined as her mouth rooted between the cheerleader's fair-skinned thighs seeking immediate gratification. Similarly, Diane's fingers continued their own explorations, nestled safely within the confines of the younger mother's creamy cunt. They teased Celeste's g-spot expertly, stroking it and bumping it lightly like tapping the gas pedal on a car. Like a car, the action caused the motor to rev up Celeste's arousal loudly, screaming for Diane to take her foot off the brake and give her the release she sought.

But unlike Celeste's lips and tongue, Diane knew her fingers weren't going to be offering the younger mother relief any time soon.

"Oooooh," the redhead cooed as her fingers gripped the armrests tightly. "This kinky slut is going to make me cum so hard." Her hips humped against the dark-headed beauty's lips and tongue, seeking more traction to drive her towards her ultimate goal.

"Cumming..." the cheerleader proclaimed loudly as her legs stiffened, and her back arched up off the seat.

When her climax had passed, and Celeste had rapaciously feasted upon her sweet release, Diane pulled back on her leash.

"What do you say to the pretty cheerleader, slut?" Diane asked as she winked at the young redhead.

"Thank you for letting me taste your sweet pussy. I hope I pleased you," Celeste replied in a near breathless groan, her own need becoming paramount in importance.

"Oh, you did for sure," the teen replied as she lowered her skirt. "I would have to highly recommend to my friends that they have a lesbian sex slave service their pussies too. Or at least I would if I could actually tell anybody about this," the girl said with a carefree laugh.

She was soon replaced by a cute brunette that Diane remembered slightly from the camp. She had coached the group closest to where Diane had been sitting in the bleachers, and the pretty blonde could remember the kids referring to her as Penny.

Once again, Celeste did a more than admirable job of satisfying the pussy in front of her. She did it despite Diane's incessant teasing of her cunt, the Domme bringing her right to the brink of climax continuously but never allowing her to crest the hill.

Penny was a good bit more boisterous than the redhead had been, and Diane could see some definite dominant tendencies in the younger woman. She teased and humiliated Celeste unceasingly while the submissive lapped away obediently. For Diane, it was hard to tell whether it was her manual ministrations or the cute brunette's constant berating and shaming that stoked Celeste's fires more. She strongly suspected it might have been both.

And those fires were hot, threatening to consume the younger mother. Despite that, Diane denied her anything that would quell her need.

Once Penny had left the van. Diane helped Celeste into her seat and buckled her in before removing the hood. She couldn't help but notice that the younger woman's eyes, which were typically the color blue of a Caribbean sea, had grown dark and stormy looking with her need. That wasn't going to make the next words Diane had for her any easier to accept.

"When we reach my house, you can go inside and get dressed," Diane said as she reached across to loosen and remove the collar from around the submissive younger mother's neck.

"What?" Celeste said with dismay in her voice, clearly confused at Diane's words.

Taking her hand and keeping her voice soft, yet firm, Diane said, "I fully intend to live up to everything I've promised you. But before we take this next step, I want you to go home and think about what it means. If you become my sexual submissive, you will be expected to follow my every order without question. I'm not an unreasonable Domme, and neither is my girlfriend. We both go out of our way to make sure our submissives have their needs met. There will also be ample opportunity for you to play with the other submissives involved. You could basically sleep with a different beautiful woman every day of the week, more than one if you wanted."

Feeling the car stop, Diane unbuckled her seatbelt before turning to face Celeste, who looked distraught.

"I know your need is... well, I know it's pronounced right now. I don't want to get you off and then have you go home and panic with a case of regret. What I want is for you to go home and ask yourself the same questions I did. Is this really the life I want? Is the risk of discovery worth the fulfillment I will get out of it? Knowing what I know now, can I go back to a vanilla life and be happy? Once you can answer those questions while being honest with yourself, you'll know what you want."

Cupping Celeste's cheek, Diane leaned in and kissed her softly, sucking at her bottom lip.

"If you wake up in the morning and know that being my submissive is what you want, then I'll expect you to be here by no later than nine and no earlier than eight-thirty. Do that, and Beth, Dana, and I will see to it that you cum until you beg us to stop. If you decide that it's too much, or not for you, then I won't hold it against you, and we'll remain friends. It's important to me that you make this decision with a clear mind and of your own volition." Diane explained.

The gravitas in her voice very apparent, Diane added, "If you think there is any chance that you will want to commit to being my submissive tomorrow morning, then under no circumstances are you to cum. I control my pet's climaxes. They don't cum without my permission, and if they do, they're punished. So no touching that pussy between your legs without me giving the okay, are we clear?"

Her eyes wet and glossy with tears of frustration and disappointment, Celeste said, "I understand, Mistress."

Smiling over at her submissive charge, Diane smiled and said presumptuously, "Good, then I'll expect to see you in the morning.