Diane's Transformation

Story Info
Dominant Diane becomes submissive and likes it.
2.8k words
4.4
14.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,714 Followers

My name is Alex and I am an average guy. I am 34 years old and stand 6'0" tall. I weigh about 205 and I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I don't workout, but my body is fairly lean. I am soft, but strong.

Life is funny at times. As a single guy, I have always been on the prowl for a decent piece of ass. And after a bevy of failed relationships and one night stands, I decided to take a break from the whole bar scene and went instead into the online jungle.

Meeting a woman online is pure insanity. For any guy who has been there done that, our hormones start racing with fantasies from day one. We are directed wherever the little guy sends us...sexsearch.com; christianmingles.com; yahoopersonals.com; eharmony.com; match.com; etc. Some sites are fun and others not so much and the money we dish out for a possible lay is in the hundreds easily.

So after a few months of bogus responses and half-hearted one sentencers, I was delighted to get a response from a gal on Adultfriendfinder.com. Her name is Diane.

Diane is in her early forties and my kind of woman. She has short blonde hair and blue eyes and is a petite 5'2" and 102 lbs. She works as an office manager and doesn't have much of a social life outside of her family. But we hit it off almost immediately and met for a drink.

Diane showed up wearing a flowery dress and the drink turned into dinner and then sex back at my place. It was okay as far as sex goes and afterwards she went home which I thought was pretty strange. But stranger still, I didn't hear from her again for 2 weeks.

So we got together again and skipped the preamble and just had sex together. We removed our clothes and I entered her pussy and we screwed for a about 10 minutes until I came inside her. Again it was okay, but nothing to write home about.

There was little emotion from her and after I ejaculated she got dressed and left. No pillow talk, no snuggling, no more sex. She was gone for 2 weeks in between the time that we spent together. It was weird but I went with it. For 6 months I went with it.

And then I had enough. You see, men like me like our space true but we also like to know that we are the alpha in the pack. And when you treat us differently than that, then we grow restless and move on.

I remember calling her up and telling her, "This arrangement is not working out for me Diane. I need more from a woman and while I like you, a lot, I need more."

"What? What do you mean? I thought we had a good thing going here. Don't you like me?" She pleaded.

"I do like you, but seeing you once every 2 weeks is not working out for me." I expressed half-heartedly.

"But Alex, I thought guys liked having their space." She whined.

"I do like my space but only seeing you once every two weeks is ridiculous! I don't know where you go or even if you are seeing other guys and I don't like to share if you know what I mean." I told her.

"What? I gave you my body, isn't that enough?" She cried.

"No Diane, it's not. I need more from you than just fucking me and leaving." I told her honestly.

"Please don't break up with me Alex, I'll do anything to make this right!" She begged.

"Okay, for starters, I need to see you more. So let's begin with that and say once every 5 days?" I suggested.

"Okay. I can do that. Can I come over now?" She asked.

.........................

Diane showed up at my door and we hugged and she started to get undressed when I stopped her. "Wait", I told her.

I turned her around with my front to her back. I then whispered in her ear, "I know that you think you are doing what I like, but I need you to forget anything that you have learned prior to meeting me Diane. I also know that because you have a job that suits your intellect, you like to be in charge, but when you and I are together, I like to be in charge. You are to do nothing without my telling you first and if you deviate from this in any way then you might as well leave now. So all I need to hear from you is either a Yes Sir, or to leave."

Diane turned to me and looked me in the eyes and said, "Yes Sir."

I said good and told her that we were going shopping. I took her hand and we got in my car and we drove to a local Adult Porn Shop. Now Diane had never been to such a place and I told her that if she didn't come in here with me that it was a deal breaker. So she said okay.

We walked in the store and she held onto my arm like it was a lifeline or something. I picked up a couple of dildo's and vibrators and a couple of roleplay costumes and lubes. We then left that store and went to Victoria Secret and got her some pushup bras and garter belts and stockings before going back to my place.

Once we were in the door and I locked it, I told Diane to strip naked and stand still. I walked all around her and seeing that her nipples were erect, I grabbed one in my fingers and playfully tugged on it. I then ran my index finger between the thick folds of her pussy and when I removed it, it was wet with her juices. "I see that our little venture has turned you on. I like that." I commented to her.

"For now on, whenever you come here, you will open the door and whatever outfit you see on the table, you will put on. You will follow my direction to the letter and you will act submissively." I instructed.

"Today, I teach you how to blow me properly." I told her and led her into the living room. I had her sit on the couch and I put a movie in the DVD player and got it playing. It was a porno about blowjobs and while we watched it I played with Diane's nipples and fingered her pussy until it was over. I then said, "Take off my pants and let's see what you learned shall we?"

Diane responded with, "Yes Sir." Before kneeling on the floor and helping me out of my pants. She took my flaccid dick in her hands and started to stroke it until my 3 inches became 8. She could barely get both hands around my dick as she stroked it until it was rock hard. She then started to lick my shaft, down to my balls and then back up to the head before putting her mouth over the head.

Her mouth was really wet and I told her, "I love how wet your mouth is Diane. I also like feeling your lips on my dick head but you need to move more of my dick into your mouth. Yeah, that's it. Take my dick a little at a time into your mouth and when you feel it nudge the back of your throat then move back to the head again. Arrghh! Watch the teeth baby! Cover your teeth with your lips. Yeah, that's it. Now apply some pressure. OH! Oh yeah! That's good. Take me into your throat and then back up the the head."

Diane removed my dick from her mouth and looked up at me. "Is that it sir?"

I looked down at her and said, "You're doing good. But there's more. Now as you suck me into your mouth, you are going to be lightly playing with my balls and also stroking my cock from the base up to your mouth."

"How will I know if what I am doing is good enough?" She asked.

"You'll know because I will start ejaculating in your mouth." I smiled down at her.

"Uggh. You will? I-I've never tried that before sir. It looks gross!" She winced.

"Sucking a man's dick is one of the best ways that you can show him that you are really into him and it also gives you a little power knowing that his orgasm is in your grasp. You will allow me to fill your mouth with my semen and whether you spit or swallow will determine whether we continue to see each other or go our separate ways." I instructed her.

"But how will I know what is the right thing to do?" She questioned before I guided her mouth back onto my dick.

"You'll know." I growled.

Diane was a quick study and she had me close to cumming 5 times in a row now.

"Oh fuck!" I told her. "You better let me cum now baby or you will be sorry.!" I braced myself as my orgasm was upon me. "Fuck! Cumming!!" was all I got out and my dick began shooting off inside her mouth.

Diane moaned, "Mmmmm," each time my dick spit in her mouth.

And when my dick stopped spurting and pulsing, she let it slip from her mouth. She then sat back on her heels and it looked like she was contemplating what to do next.

She then opened her mouth so that I could see my semen there and then closed her mouth and eyes and swallowed. And when she opened her eyes and mouth she said, "Mmmm, I didn't think I would like that as much as I did. So did I pass Sir?"

But before I could comment she saw that more cum was dribbling from the top of my semi-hard dick and immediately put her mouth on it and syphoned it down her throat.

I brought Diane up to her feet and then had her straddle my waist and I pulled her in for a kiss. I didn't care that she just swallowed my cum, I wanted her. I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "I like tasting my cum in your mouth baby."

Diane smiled and kissed me some more.

My dick recovered quickly and she guided my big dick inside her very wet pussy. It went inside with little difficulty and she began a slow ride on my hard cock. We kissed a little and I played with her nipples. Perhaps I pinched them a little too roughly because she stopped moving and slapped my hand away. "No damnit! That hurts!"

Diane felt my dick slip from her pussy and I moved her aside and stood up. I looked back at her and said, "You can go now." And walked back to my bedroom. (I was testing her to see what she would do)

Diane just sat there and looked at me go. She then got up slowly and walked to my bedroom and seeing me there she hugged me and then looked up at me and said, "I'll try to be more submissive sir. Just please don't leave me."

Tears flowed from both of her eyes and I took her hand and we moved on my bed. I pressed her onto her back and began to kiss down her neck and to her nipples and sucked on each one before kissing down to her pubic hair. It was light blonde and I liked it.

I kissed her inner thighs and avoided touching her clit.

"You don't have to do that sir. I'm wet enough for both of us!" She giggled.

(She just didn't get that sometimes guys like me, just want to lick pussy.)

"Ohhh!" She suddenly moaned when she felt my nose contact her clit. The little nub was so swollen.

Diane had one of those pussies that was constantly wet. It was a curse that she lived with for the last 43 years. And the only way to staunch the flow was to wear tampons. But now, having already juiced so much without even a single orgasm and now on the brink of her first, her very first orgasm ever with Alex. She was scared.

He was masterful. He pinched her right nipple really hard but this only added to her excitement. Could this get any better?

She felt his tongue trace circles over her clit and then his fingers began to twist in and out of her pussy. She had never been eaten before and was unsure how to enjoy what was about to happen.

Everything was building inside the area of her body just above her pubic area. It felt like a dry sponge that was suddenly taking on water and absorbing it. Then it began to grow and morph inside her. It began to grow and fill inside her like a balloon filling with water and soon it would need released.

And that moment was now upon her. The dam burst! There was no going back now. She barely felt his lips begin to suckle on her big swollen clit when she started to climax really hard... "I'm CUMMMIIINNNGGG!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh..."

It literally felt like her pussy exploded. And after the last after shocks subsided enough for her to do more than anything and just lay there she looked down and saw that Alex was literally covered in her juices. She went down to him and kissed him and then putting aside her fears she began to lick up her juices from his skin.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen Diane. I removed my fingers from your vagina and watched as it dilated open and a huge gush of your juices came out. It was like a firehose on full blast! I loved it!" I told her smiling.

I kissed his lips and got on top of him and when he entered my pussy, it was like I was feeling him for the first time. And we fucked!

I loved feeling his dick pound into my pussy. He hammered my twat fast and hard and then slow and deep. And I started cumming again only this time it was straight euphoria. And when he climaxed I felt good knowing that I was satisfying him. That my pussy was milking his cock.

I fucked Diane repeatedly and then drove in deep and began spewing my load into her. Her wet snug pussy gripped my dick and milked it for everything I had. And then she surprised me.

I had just blasted the inside of her pussy with my cum and withdrew my dick and Diane takes my hand and I put a couple of fingers inside her pussy. And when I remove them she is bringing my wet fingers to her face and she is licking our combined juices from them. So I finger her some more and soon she has licked everything out of her pussy.

And we snuggled together for the first time.

.......................

When I came to, she was gone from my bed. I assumed that she had left entirely and went out to the living room to find her dressed up as the nurse. I smiled and started to get another boner as I looked at her as she bent over. She looked back through her legs and smiled at me and then stood up straight and walked over to me. She got down on her knees and took my semi-hard dick in her mouth and swallowed it right up to my pubic hair.

Without using her hands she sucked my cock and each time I was ready to blast her tonsils, she would back off. I had had enough.

I turned her around and tore off her brand new panties. I smacked her cute little bubble butt and lined up my dick and pressed it to her anus and then readjusted and slid it into her pussy. I took her in the doggie position and really rammed my dick hard into her.

I pulled her up and played roughly with her nipples and growled, "I'm waiting for you to offer your anus to me."

Diane looked back at me and smiled and said, "Only sluts take it in the ass and I thought you'd never ask Sir."

I smiled and after fucking her pussy really deep and hard I pulled out and pressed it into her brown eye. It went in slow and when I was deep inside her ass. She turned to regard me and said, "I love this cock!"

.....................

The five days apart suddenly became 3 and then one. We spent a lot of our time together fucking and having wild sex. And she wouldn't let me cum until she had me in her mouth again and then I would cum in her mouth and she would play with my cum before swallowing it.

She loved my cum!

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,714 Followers