Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01

Story Info
Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.
15k words
4.57
205.3k
376

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,065 Followers

This is a different slower type of story from me. As I'm sure you'll realize the build up is slower. The story a little deeper and is set up for a whole series of stories centered around mind control, hypnosis and brainwashing. There will be some nonconcent/reluctance and other taboo topics. Let me know in the comments what you think of this idea.

As always all people involved in sexual situations are 18years or older.

* * * * *

"Please, My Lord, please fuck me! I can't stand it anymore! I need you to make me cum on your hard cock! I need you to cum inside me and fill me with your cock juice! Please, I beg you fuck me and put out this fire in my hot, horny pussy! Please, my Lord and Master fulfill my purpose; take my virginity and give me a baby!!"

I looked down at the strawberry blonde on her hands and knees before me, begging me to fuck her. In less than 72 hours, I'd done it. I'd taken my prim and proper stepsister Rachelle, the Purity Pledge Ambassador for her school and turned her into a horny little cunt begging me to take her most precious gift, her virginity and put a baby in her. All while her bitch of a mother watches from across the room. I'm gonna do it too, just like I told the bitch I would. Let me tell you how this all came to be.

First, my name is Zackery Lendi, and I'm a certified genius. No seriously, I graduated from University with three degrees by my 18th birthday one in Psychology, one in Finance, which was the one my father wanted me to have, so I'd be ready to take over his legacy someday. My dad is indeed that Lendi as in Lendi Financial group. Then my last degree was in biochemistry, which had always fascinated me. Looks wise, I'm about average. I mean, I'm not Hollywood leading man/Model handsome, but I'm not cringe worthy. I am in shape with a few well-defined muscles, think Lacrosse player; not gym rat. I was a bit of a social outcast because, well; I was always several years younger than my classmates. But I was rich and because of the worst time in my life, I was wealthy without depending on my dad, thank God. You see, my mom, who was from an old money family, died when I was ten and left all her family's money to me in a trust, I inherited in two installments. The first installment when I was 18, the second just a few months ago when I turned 21.

The big downside to my life came about the time I graduated from high school. See, my Dad had been alone for three years, but started dating this woman. After graduation, he brought her to our home, along with her daughter. They informed me that Dad was engaged to the woman named Ruth After the wedding, she and her daughter, Rachelle, would move in and become my stepmother and stepsister.

My new stepmom was, looks wise, what they call a Trophy wife. Long blonde hair, full pouty lips, the biggest tits I'd ever seen, and well, the ass to go with them sat on top of long toned legs. However sophisticated Ruth wasn't. She was a prude, to be honest, but a lovely looking, country prude. She was immersed in her church, and religion was what she lived and breathed. Most churches preach abstinence before marriage, but this church went way beyond that. They believed and practiced something called "The Purity Movement". There was no dating, only courting in groups; and no male-female touching, not even holding hands. Hell they believed a couples first kiss should be their wedding kiss. To me, it was just strange, and I never fit with any of them, including my stepsister.

While my father was a shark in the financial world and definitely the Alpha male at work; at home, he was wrapped around my stepmother's finger. She made all the decisions, and what she said was the law. Probably another reason we didn't get along. I was strong-willed and smart and saw some of her beliefs and actions as stupid, however, like a lot of guys with my IQ level; I was very socially inept and didn't do well at being tactful. We butted heads often and violently. Mostly, I think Ruth's problem was I had this wealth that she couldn't get any access to thanks to my trust fund. When I turned eighteen, my dad congratulated me on my graduating University with three degree's and then informed me I had a month to use my trust fund to move out of the house. The reason: Ruth felt that having a grown man should be on his own. That was when Dad and I had a conversation that set me on the path I found myself on today.

"What the hell, Dad? This is our house, my home! How can you let Ruth do this?" I was so mad that I didn't think before I made my next comment, but my Dad's response totally shocked me. "Damn it, Dad, you give in to anything she tells you to do; the bitch must have some kind of magic pussy to control you that way."

I almost missed the whispered comment before he focused on me again the simple whispered: "I wouldn't know." My brow drew down. Was Dad saying he'd never had sex with my stepmother? Before I could ask, he tore into in his business executive persona. "This isn't up for discussion, Zack. Ruth has asked me to have you move out, and you will be moving. You're an adult man with money. The first half of your trust has been released to you, and I'm giving you thirty days to find a place and move out. Your mother knows best in these matters."

I was so pissed that I said the first thing that came to my mind. "My mother's dead. Your wife made this decision. You just chose your fucking trophy wife over your only family. I'm out of here, alright. I'll have a moving company come pack and move my stuff as soon as possible."

That's when I left and decided to get my revenge. I was going to use my degrees in psychology and biochemistry to make the step bitch pay for taking my family from me. I went to the bank, made arrangements to have the first half of my trust moved to my personal accounts and searched for the perfect house for my new quest in life. Ruining Ruth and her precious new life.

So, for three years I'd set up a company and done research in both biochemistry and in how to change a person with chemistry and psychology under the heading of research for my new company; New Me Life Coaching. I worked with people and helped them improve their lives. I used a hypnosis technique called Relyfe and some specific drugs that made someone more open to hypnosis. But a part of my research was into a type of chemicals that took the characteristics of female Viagra and increased it by about a factor 100, making a sort of super female aphrodisiac. My perfect time came just a few days after Rachelle's eighteenth birthday, when our "family" got together to celebrate her high-school graduation that was coming up the next weekend. I saw Rachelle for the first time in years when she turned eighteen and realized my stepsister had turned into a smokeshow. Still, she was completely brainwashed by her mothers church and had even signed up to become a recruiter and college ambassador for The Purity Movement. Seeing my innocent adult sister caused a slight change in my plan. Why not use her to increase my Stepmother's punishment and double my fun?

To help set my opportunity to fulfill my plans, I needed my father to turn his submissive tendencies from my stepmother to me. So, I went to see him at work with a dose of the drug I'd developed that would make him easier to hypnotize and slipped it into the glass of whiskey he and I always shared when I stopped in. After a drink, and a very successful hypnosis session, I was sure that family mealtime was going to help me with my goal. Yes, by the end of the summer, I'd be putting the women in our family in their proper place: Under me!

This is how the plan unfolded. I showed up for my stepsisters pre-graduation celebration dinner that was thrown because my stepmother didn't want me at the party she'd planned after Rachelle's actual graduation the next day. But this time it was fine for me, as I had two gifts to give my Stepsister. That was the only reason my step monster had bothered with this dinner, to get whatever I'd bought for Rachelle from me. They showed me into the formal dining room just like I was a stranger, and it had been years since they allowed me in the more family part of the house. I was seated beside my stepmother with my stepsister sitting across from her like Ruth was afraid my less than pious life would rub off on her pure daughter.

Even so, it wouldn't matter soon because if my plan worked, I'd be taking all my sweet stepsister's firsts from her. Rachelle would beg me to kiss her, to eat her pussy, to let her suck my cock, to fuck her tities and come on her face. She'd beg me to fuck her pussy and her ass. She'd keep begging me to fuck a baby in her, all the while thinking it was her idea. I'd make my stepmother watch as I changed her precious pure virgin daughter into my cock hungry fuck toy. Subsequently, when I'd corrupted my sister and made her my breeding slut, I'd break my stepmother and make her beg me for the same things. Then, after using them both to my complete satisfaction, I'd make my stepmom into my dad's willing cumslut while she begged me to watch her take his dick up her ass. Maybe as the ultimate insult I'd even make her fuck us both while that preacher she thought so highly of watched her act like the fucking cum bucket she'd become. These are the thoughts that comforted me during the dinner. As my time was growing close to the end, I did my duty and presented my stepsister with her birthday gift. "Rachelle, I realized the other day that I missed your birthday. I wanted to apologize; I've just been so busy with a troublesome case at work it slipped right by me." Then, I laid the rectangular blue box from a popular jewelry store in front of her. "I hope your gift will help you forgive me."

I looked over at Ruth, who was salivating at what would be in such a luxurious box. "I know you'd agree with me Ruth that every young lady should own what I'm giving to Rachelle. Especially since I know that you never seem to forget to wear my mother's at every appropriate occasion."

Ruth glared at me because I reminded her that most of her expensive jewelry had belonged to my mom before her marriage. Rachelle opened the box and gasped at the short strand of perfect pearls I'd given her. They were almost a choker with a white gold cross right in the center. "I know how important your faith is to you as well, so I thought the cross charm was a pleasant addition."

I could see Ruth's jealousy that I'd spend so much money on her daughter, and yet I'd never given her jewelry. Which sat up the next part of my plan perfectly. "Ruth, I know I didn't get you something for your birthday either, so I hope you don't mind I bought you a little something too."

I handed her a similar box and when she opened it, she looked stunned. The necklace I'd bought her was the same as Rachelle's, only with black pearls instead of the white, and her cross was rose gold instead of white. "I knew you already had the white pearls that had belonged to my mother. So, I thought this way, you both could wear them for the graduation tomorrow to coordinate."

"That's a lovely idea, thank you Zachery."

"You are welcome, stepmother. Oh, along that line I was at a quandary what to get you for graduation Rachelle; since I'm sure Dad got you the required car." I winked at my stepsister. "But I was talking with a friend of mine who runs a spiritual retreat and spa center called..." I acted like I couldn't remember the name of the spiritual resort, I owned 75% interest in. Then I pulled a brochure out of my jacket pocket "Oh here it is. The Queen Esther Retreat and Spa experience. Have you heard of them?"

I smiled at the widening of Ruth's eyes; she had indeed heard of the exclusive top end spiritual immersion retreat center. She tried to play it off as being unsure. "I think I overheard one lady at church mention them, maybe."

"Oh well, I was telling my friend who runs it, about Rachelle's involvement with the church's purity movement. She mentioned that a lot of mothers whose daughters are in that movement book thirty-day Hadassah immersion retreats for them and their daughters after their eighteenth birthdays as a rite of passage from girlhood to womanhood." I shrugged. "Anyway, she said the mothers and daughters come and live like Hadassah did before her night with the king. Something about indulging in a delicious yet nutritious purity diet. Along with daily beauty treatments and being massaged with special fragrant oils and soaks. I didn't understand it all. She said you two would."

They both nodded, though I could see they really didn't. "Anyway, I booked one for the two of you, as my graduation gift to Rachelle. You're scheduled to leave the weekend after graduation. I know its thirty days, but I thought it must be a real once in a life experience. She said it came with a week-long refresher the week before the daughter's wedding to get her ready for her night with her king. I hope that was okay?"

I handed each of them an itinerary, only the one I put in Ruth's hand "accidentally" had the receipt for the cost in it. I'd just made up all of that, the retreat center existed, and I did own it but there was no thirty-day experience, a week yes, but that was the longest. This was where my Dad's hypnotic session would come into play. "Oh, that's perfect Ruth, I meant to tell you I got a new client today and have to fly out that same weekend to spend time at his compound going over a forensic audit of his assets with him. This will keep you girls from being home alone. Only I'll have the jet. I don't know how we'll get you to your retreat."

Now I got to jump in with the most important part of my plan: if they rejected this, I wasn't sure I could pull this off. "That's too bad, and it was nonrefundable or transferable too. Hey, I could pick you two up that Saturday morning and take you to the airfield, and you could use my jet to get there. I'd hate for you to miss out."

About that time, my stepmother had found the receipt and knew how much I'd spent on this gift. I also know she would see the last line which said, "Exclusive Jewelry design for each participant." I guess it was exclusive jewelry if you considered a slave collar and velvet padded wrist restraints Jewelry.

She quickly closed her folder, so I wouldn't realize she had the receipt for how much I'd paid. "Well, Zachery, it seems you have grown up a bit since you left home. This is indeed a delightful gift. Rachelle and I would be honored to accept it and the use of your plane to get us there."

That was part one of my plan to get my father to leave for a month and no one to expect to hear or see my sister or stepmother for the same time. After dessert, I took my leave, promising to see them at graduation that weekend. As I left, I hit an app on my phone activating the radio broadcaster in one of the pearls in my stepmothers' necklace. I knew as expensive as she thought it was, she'd wear it all the time. I was right she only took it off for bed, but I heard her lay it on her dressing table, which let me hear her tell my father that it was her monthly time, and she wasn't able to take care of him. Then they went to sleep.

The microphone on the necklace picked up everything for the next week and gave me conclusive evidence that while my stepmother wasn't fulfilling my father sexually, she wasn't going without either. The shock to me was who she was having an affair with. Her lover was the youth pastor at the church; mister Purity movement himself who if I remembered right had a sweet looking little black-haired Greek goddess of a wife. Then shock of all shock was finding out that my stepmother called him her Lord and Master and acted like a submissive little slut to him. Taking her away from him was going to be fun. But now I was pissed. This man had taken my father's wife from him to use as his plaything. Granted, I wanted to do the same thing, but I planned on giving her back to my father fully trained.

It would be riskier, but now I had three more people to acquire and break. The pastor, his lovely little wife, and their eighteen-year-old daughter who looked like she could pass for her mother's twin. Originally, I'd just wanted to break my stepmother and make my stepsister my breeding slut, willing to give me child after child. Now I thought I'd train my stepmother up make her beg me to fuck her pregnant, then leave her constantly horny before switching her back to my dad, I'd make the preacher watch as his former submissive slut begged her husband to fuck her in all three holes. Before I broke my stepmother, though; I'd get my sexy stepsister to beg me to fuck her and breed her. Then I'd train her to be my trophy wife because she was a fucking walking wet dream. While her mother watched, unable to stop me from taking her daughter's virginity and turn her into the perfect Trophy Wife. When I was done with her Rachelle would be sleek and sophisticated in public, yet a totally cum and pregnancy addicted slut in private.

The Preacher, him I wouldn't break until last. I'd make him watch as I took his wife and had her begging me to fuck all her slutty holes. I'd keep her so horny she'd beg me to fuck my baby in her as he watched, unable to do anything about it. Then when we had a confirmed pregnancy test, I'd start on his precious virgin daughter. I'd break her until all she wanted was to be my continuous breeding slut. I'd put her on fertility drugs and my special super female libido drug until she begged me to never marry her but keep her pregnant because being an unwed baby factory was the hottest thing ever. Once she was pregnant, then I'd break him. Making it so he never wanted to fuck anyone again. I'd completely cuckold his ass until he could only cum as he drank my cum out of his wife's well fucked shithole. But first my stepsister and stepmom. Sister first because I wanted my stepmother to watch her pure little princess beg. The young woman she'd had me kicked out of my family to protect begging me to fuck her and put my baby in her pure virgin belly. That I was really going to enjoy, and it all was just a few days away, when they left on their religious experience, and it sure as hell would be an experience too.

It was Saturday morning and the day of my stepmom's comeuppance. I was ready too. I went down into the training suite I'd prepared in my basement. The training facility was entered from the elevator in my garage it went down with a special key fob only I had access to. I made sure that the rooms were ready. There were the four sleeping cells. They were isolation rooms, with no windows. Remotely controlled lights and speakers. Special beds I had built in each of them that would stand up and turn into a padded Saint Andrew's cross by removing four pieces and standing it up or made a bed for sleeping by placing those four pieces back. The wrist and foot restraints were thick leather, padded and lined with velvet so that they wouldn't chafe or scar. There was a projector that could play video or live feed from any of the cameras on my secure server, which were in every room of my house both in the living and here in the training areas.

Each room had a locked chest of sex toys and gadgets, and laying on a sterile table was an IV catheter and saline. In a locked medical case was the super concentrated female aphrodisiac I'd created, which I was calling super slut serum. From the tests I'd run on women who'd lost their sex drive, a small dose of less than 1cc would restore a woman's normal libido the highest dose I'd administered in testing was 6cc's, which had the woman begging for anyone to fuck her. She'd been insatiable for four hours, even after being stimulated to orgasm repeatedly, and I'd stopped there. I had enough to dose both my stepmother and stepsister at twice that dose for 30days non-stop. There were also four tubes of lubricant I'd developed with the same libido enhancer in it from 0.5cc to 4cc per tube. That way, they could be applied directly to erogenous zones to increase blood flow, and a sexual feeling where applied; such as nipples, anal rim, the colon itself and of course clit and gspot.

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,065 Followers