All Comments on 'Dianna's Awakening Ch. 01'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written well but i cant believe the husband reacts like this unless he is planning to divorce. He should at least sign up himself and say “looking for tiny woman with tight pussy” as wife has huge cave between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nasty to a man born the way he was. My wife had a twenty five year affair with a man with a two inch penis. She was always excited when he was coming on a date, and he always made her happy and oh so wonderfully sexy after. Sex is ninety percent in your head...don't believe me, cut off your head or your cock and see which option gets you laid after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

I think you did a pretty good job with the female lead but when weak on the male. She comes across as a determined woman that put a lot of thought into her decision. She has/had a good marriage, maybe a career, raised two children to adulthood, so now it is about her. She probably knows that her declaration to her husband could end her marriage but she rationalized that for her - it is worth the risk.

Yet her husband is glossed over. She says of course that this could strengthen their marriage as she will come home horny but he doesn't tell her that for him the sex life was already good. He doesn't say anything about consequences doesn't talk of STD's and doesn't say that their trust is gone. He also doesn't say as a swinger that he would also, if he wanted, get a lover. Swingers I thought were couples that get together or with a group and not just one spouse alone. None of that is raised by him.

I am glad you didn't go all "it is just sex, nothing will change, blah blah". However I am waiting to see where the husband goes in this tale. Does he use her dates for a divorce? Does he just leave? Does he actually go along with it?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Couples swing, a wife by herself cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Already showing her true colors.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

His 'permitting' her to have an affair is HOPEFULLY permitting her to bury herself. She does not even let her husband see her naked and she wants to go fuck around?

Still the story is off to a good start. I gave it 4 stars.

Chuck100Chuck100over 2 years ago

I gave you a 4 because your writing is very easy to read. The story line is not typically what I prefer to read. Your character Diane is so self absorbed in herself gratification I don't know how much she is hurting her relationship with her husband. She doesn't let her husband go down on her but she will let a stranger? It's telling that her husband made a comment that she is willing to let strangers see her pussy in pictures but she won't let her husband see her. He should say to Diane that he will be out on a date instead of sitting at home waiting on her and see her reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only thing smaller than his cock is his brain. Its fine if his wife has finally got the courage to pull the plug on a husband she no longer values or respects. Oh, wait, she never did value or respect this poltroon as a sex partner. She got a couple of kids, a secure comfortable marriage, now she's ready to party. He should cut her loose and start looking for a retirement partners. His dumb shit soon to be ex wife will be fucked into old age within a few years of strange cock and a variety of venereal diseases. At least the kids are grown and gone. He needs to cut his loses and trade up. She's about to become a promiscuous slut. Who wants to be married to that?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She hasn’t even officially stepped out and she’s already left him. Stays at home on her computer while he works. Doesn’t cook meals for him. Stays up half the night on her computer ignoring him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Self absorbed wife looking for better sex and dumb husband allowing her is not new. The build up was slow and not erotic.

Reading paragraphs about a woman looking at dick pics is not erotic to me.

No explanation was given about why husband was so accepting.

Not my type of story so will skip future chapters as I can predict the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lost at 3 Inches, you stupid and disgusting whore. Your putridity stinks through ether miles away. Not so long time ago you had to take a ZyclonB shower. Damn those good old times are gone. Lucky you sorrow cunt.

And yeah, yo totally talent free.

Captcha

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

She understand either not that which she does. Totally selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another heartless CUNT and loser husband POS story. boring and worthless

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could be her. I talked my husband into swinging after three years of marriage because there were things I craved during sex, but he refused to do them. The lifestyle was exciting for a while, and I got eaten and fucked hard in all my holes hard and often. Then, I got herpes and the fun was over. After I became symptomatic, my husband wouldn't fuck me, and we went through an amicable divorce. Be careful what you wish for. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is not a Swinger; Swingers are couples who go into the lifestyle together. She is just a self centred bitch who has lost any respect she ever had for her husband

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

After 27 years of sex with her husband's 3" penis I can sympathize with her wanting sexual satisfaction that she's never had in her life. Finding the nerve to tell her husband what she's thinking and wants to do... She was earning points with me at the start of the story.

It starts going downhill quickly once she gets permission to do what she wants. He comes home from work and finds her in the same place she was the night before for several hours. When he comments about it her first reaction is to lie and minimize how much time she's already spending in her search to get laid. When hubby stands in the doorway of her office she blocks his few of the computer screen so he can't see what she's doing.

Even though she eventually let's him sit beside her and see everything on the screen and says she doesn't want to hide anything... She stays up til midnight looking for guys. Masturbates next to her sleeping husband instead of seeing if he might like to have sex with his wife. Them the following day after talking to her would be first lover she leaves hubby sleeping on the couch, goes to bed without him and doesn't care if he ends up sleeping next to her that night or not.

She has already forced their marriage off the rails. If this series doesn't end up with her getting divorced I'll be shocked.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

Well she's a nasty piece of work...

"I was disappointed from the first time" The why did you get married?

Seems she doesn't work, is happy to be a kept woman but now expects hubby to pay for her to join the site, pay for her clothes and make up to share with new men and no doubt expects some cash or a CC to potentially pay her way on nights out.

Not happy with that she's upset he won't go with her to be her protector.

Think he's a bit daft suggesting he'd like to see her fuck, that is a bad bit of foreshadowing (I hope not).

He should have said if she was she needed a job to pay for it and not allow her to put anything related on the CC he pays for.

The final insult is not bothering to wake up hubby to go to bed after she's spent the evening with other men, even if it's online and not caring if he came up. That attitude signals a huge breakdown between them and she hasn't met anyone yet.

AhboomAhboomover 2 years ago

Lol typical Loving Wives readers commenting again. I liked the story, so far so good and looking forward to read more and see how it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Personally, I can't see why she would stay for 27yrs with anyone with a 7cm dick, I'm not sure that qualifies as a dick, hells teeth my little finger is nearly that long. Given it's 2021, 27yrs years ago was the early 1990s, not the 1890s, so why wouldn't you `try before you buy' after all you wouldn't buy a car without a test drive. If it had been me, as soon as he got it out, I'd have made my excuses and left, anything under 15/16 cm, isn't worth bothering with, quicker Dianna's found either someone else or plenty of well hung friends the better for her. Good start though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite her statements to the contrary, it's pretty obvious she doesn't lover her husband anymore, if she ever did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know why everyone asks "why did she marry him" it is because she saw a pay check like most whores. The laws are such that unless you bury them they suck the life out of you and leave you empty. Just rent pussy it is cheaper and in the long run you will will be happier. That is what I have done, and I have the vast majority of my wealthy, my sanity and frankly could not give a fuck if I had kids or not. Why bother? I not fixed at 18 and 1 month. Very happy I did too.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Five followers per story doesn't meet the Odiouser competent author criteria.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like where this story is going. I like the buildup. Anticipating a good story. I like the woman telling the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told tale, feel for the husband, he needs to admit defeat and divorce his loving wife, then move away and try to rebuild his life before jealousy and anger lead him to do something he would end up in prison for, she is not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’ve never ever met a real life breathing cuckold. Lots of people abused as kids that look for approval while drunk. Lots of women and men that cheat and fuck up families.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES